SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Coded123 said:

I've got sexlab installed and working with matchmaker BUT the nude suit doesn't work (goes invisible) and I can't install SOS because it says the DLL is missing

Nude suit?  You don't need to activate the nude suits.  The characters use their own bodies.  As for SoS, install it after SexLab.  Then install the XPMSSE skeleton over it.

32 minutes ago, swifter7700 said:

I have been having a lot of trouble with Sexlab addons my game keeps crashine to desktop before completely loading. I could use advice about what is wrong with my load order or mod selection.

loadorder.bak.0 3.43 kB · 0 downloads

Okay what version of SexLab are you using?  The latest or an older version?  For example I am using SexLab 1.63 Beta 5.  If you are using the latest version there are a lot of people having trouble trying to get it to work right.

You can use this guide to roll back your Skyrim SE game to the previous version, and I can send you a link to the previous version of SexLab, SexLab 1.63 Beta 5 and all of it's requirements.

Here is the guide:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

How can I select specific animation to play (from 1 stage) ? Is it possible within mod menu or using a different mod? In 'follow me for sex' mod, I can pick in conversation what type of sex scene to play (vaginal, oral etc), but it pick random from the list that has this tag...

10 minutes ago, colapsfn said:

How can I select specific animation to play (from 1 stage) ? Is it possible within mod menu or using a different mod? In 'follow me for sex' mod, I can pick in conversation what type of sex scene to play (vaginal, oral etc), but it pick random from the list that has this tag...

If you press "O" when the scene starts you can cycle through the many different animations.  

44 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

If you press "O" when the scene starts you can cycle through the many different animations.  

yeah, and usually it rotates between 10 scenes out of over 100 in total... + when I change it later, it'll play advanced stages of another scene

2 hours ago, Parky said:

I upgraded to the latest SL and now my spell to start a NPC into a sex scene will not work with Serana and Vilja. It worked before and works fine with the others. Any easy things to check?

I don't have the latest version I am still using SexLab 1.63 Beta 5.  I know many people have been having problems with the latest version.  All I can say is follow this guide to rollback your Skyrim SE back to the previous version:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

And I will send you a copy of the previous SexLab, the one I am using and it's requirements.

On 5/15/2019 at 5:12 PM, Kain82 said:

Nude suit?  You don't need to activate the nude suits.  The characters use their own bodies.  As for SoS, install it after SexLab.  Then install the XPMSSE skeleton over it.

Still won't fix my dll issue. It says dll loader not found/installed and that I need to exit the game and reinstall SOS, reinstalled and redownloaded several times still won't work.

1 hour ago, Coded123 said:

Still won't fix my dll issue. It says dll loader not found/installed and that I need to exit the game and reinstall SOS, reinstalled and redownloaded several times still won't work.

Okay which version of SexLab are you using?  And is the SoS mod you have installed compatible?  I ask this because with each SKSE64 update you have to update everything SexLab related including SoS, or else it won't work at all.  Which is why I keep telling people here to rollback their Skyrim to the previous 1.5.62 version, and I will send them the previous version of SexLab and all of it's requirements.

16 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Is there a MatchMaker Mod for SE that works with the Beta here? Only found one for SexLab Light. Not Mass MatchMaker, just the normal Version.

If you would bookmark (and consult) the SSE Conversion Tracking page here on LL, you would see that you can use Oldrim Matchmaker in SSE with no conversion. @tasairis does an excellent job of updating that page as things develop.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:51 AM, colapsfn said:

I believe Tools lets you do that. Also Defeat can present a menu to choose from. But if you find yourself doing it a lot then it might be better to instead disable the animation(s) you don't want.

5 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Does anyone know how make osex and sexlab framework to work together? 

Seeing as how they both do the same thing, why would you want to? Anyway, there is no way to make them both work together because they're both animation controllers and the animations for one won't work with the other. That being said, they can work alongside each other, but you have to choose which framework you want to use whenever you're starting a scene involving the player. Does OSex even work in SE? This might be the wrong thread for your question.

9 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Does anyone know how make osex and sexlab framework to work together? 

OSex doesn't use SexLab Framework these are 2 different mods and as I know it works together without problems

7 hours ago, Pimpslink12 said:

For me the mod works and everything. The only issue is the dicks don't appear for the animals and creatures when the animations start. Everything works fine except for that. Any idea?

You have FNIS for creatures? The Creature Framework thread is useful, too.