SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 minutes ago, hambonee69 said:

Updated to most recent version of the Framework(came back after a while and decided to just let skyrim update since had been a while). Now when ever I try and kick off an animation I get some weird errors pointing to my Data\SKSE\Plugins folder

First it throws a data/skse/plugins:["Plugins"]

error 

then it lists all my plugins be they sexlab or not...

Then ends with

Data/SKSE/Plugins/SexLab: [] 

and nothing happens. Everything SEEMS to be in the correct folders.

Any ideas what this is? I can only think somehow I screwed up installing the newest SKSE..though no idea how..it is just drag and drop.

I have the same problem

31 minutes ago, Zeromercurial said:

I have the same problem

Well...I found my Data/SKSE/Plugins folder appeared empty(very weird...not sure why that was the case). I reinstalled Fuz Ro Do'h through NMM and somehow everything showed back up in the plugins folder. However the error persists. Any ideas anyone?

14 hours ago, hambonee69 said:

Well...I found my Data/SKSE/Plugins folder appeared empty(very weird...not sure why that was the case). I reinstalled Fuz Ro Do'h through NMM and somehow everything showed back up in the plugins folder. However the error persists. Any ideas anyone?

Well I found the solution.

Turns out the debug spell is literally for debug only now. Guess we both tried to use it for animations earlier.

You'll need the matchmaker mod for animations, you can download it here. And yes the oldrim version works fine for special edition.

That's weird. Are you using the latest version of SexLab SE posted here? As for your question, dll files need to be recompiled using the updated SKSE files for them to work in SE. Anyway, try this one and see if it works. It goes in data\skse\plugins if you're not using a mod manager like MO 2. If you are using MO 2, then just replace the file in there (SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA6\SKSE\Plugins). 

SexLabUtil.dll

22 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

That's weird. Are you using the latest version of SexLab SE posted here? As for your question, dll files need to be recompiled using the updated SKSE files for them to work in SE. Anyway, try this one and see if it works. It goes in data\skse\plugins if you're not using a mod manager like MO 2. If you are using MO 2, then just replace the file in there (SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA6\SKSE\Plugins). 

SexLabUtil.dll 794.5 kB · 1 download

Aint I a dumbass... Never noticed it updated from 5 to 6 until now! giphy.gif

Works like a charm! lol thanks anyways!!

8 hours ago, xXRipRev2009Xx said:

Does anyone know how to make SexLabUtil.dll comaptible with the current version of skyrim se?

Just spent hours updating all my mods after a few months of being inactive and this is the only one I can't get running.

If you are using the newest version of mo2 it is saying quite a few skse dll files are not working with the current skse version.  Mine set up is showing this from mo2, though I did just grab the dll files posted here.

Spoiler

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, DD 4.1 SE Beta 2) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load DP_Extender.dll (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul). The last error code was 1114.

• ExReplaceATKDataScript version 1 (ExATKDataPlugin.dll, Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul) reported as incompatible during query.

• hudextension version 1 (hudextension.dll, skse64plugins) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load MagExtender.dll (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul). The last error code was 1114.

• MfgConsole version 2 (MfgConsole.dll, opparco mfg Command for SSE) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load nioverride.dll (NetImmerse Override). The last error code was 193.

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v11_4CSE). The last error code was 193.

And thanks @gufwulf the dll you posted removed the error from sexlab framework. :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Varithina said:

I

Hide contents

And thanks @gufwulf the dll you posted removed the error from sexlab framework. :thumbsup:

You're welcome, but that was the file I got from the download on the first page so I don't know why you two were having issues with it. ?‍♂️

How solid is the JsonUtil port? I have code that works on Oldrim, but when people try and run it on SSE, it returns -1 for all array lengths.

Basically, I've got a JSON file containing a top level object with three elements, each pointing at an array. This is what I'm doing:

string json = "slavers_spellbook/spell_loader.json"
        int count = JsonUtil.PathCount(json, ".softloads")

log("softloads: " + count + " records")

... and then there's a loop that never happens because "count" is returned as -1. As I say, the same code works perfectly on Oldrim.

The JSON file itself looks like this:

https://pastebin.com/Th3xkYqH

Hello. Nice work. I think it is amazing.

But i have a question. There is any possibility to create this mod for VR?

I know these question appeared before. But i think i almost got one of previous versions to work. Almost, because this mod always checks for game version. Aaaand vr game version is different ;D I think this is dead end for me.

I know, i know, there is just Light version, but doesn't work with some mods that i want to have.

So there is any possibility to turn this checking off in one of previous betas on skse 2.0.10?

I know this is much and might not work. But why not give a try?

Anyway even if you are not interested, Good Job dude!

I'm going to assume I'm not the only one not getting Animations to play out at all?

This has happened every time, no matter the configuration of the mod load order, or on a fresh game with just FNIS and SexLab. Haven't had this long enough to know whether or not this is a bug still being hammered out with the mod, SKSE issue, or if I installed something wrong.

Spoiler

20190509173109_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

I'm going to assume I'm not the only one not getting Animations to play out at all?

This has happened every time, no matter the configuration of the mod load order, or on a fresh game with just FNIS and SexLab. Haven't had this long enough to know whether or not this is a bug still being hammered out with the mod, SKSE issue, or if I installed something wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

20190509173109_1.jpg

You may indeed be the only one. I have not heard any other reports like this.

Simple question: Did you install any animations? You won't get much with just FNIS and SexLab.

You mention FNIS - did you actually run it? Any warnings or error messages?

You also need to give more information, like how are you trying to run animations.

16 minutes ago, fred200 said:

You may indeed be the only one. I have not heard any other reports like this.

Simple question: Did you install any animations? You won't get much with just FNIS and SexLab.

You mention FNIS - did you actually run it? Any warnings or error messages?

You also need to give more information, like how are you trying to run animations.

Q1+2: Ah. That may be the issues, than... I might not have, looking things over; I'll add a few screenshots with much more detail of my current setup of things.

Explain "How are you trying to run animations" in a bit more detail? Not sure what you mean.

One slight modification; I did remove the "SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)" mod, so that is the "EngineFixes.dll" error showing up.

Spoiler

gdtr.PNG

Spoiler

P1.PNG

Spoiler

bxyn.PNG

Start by grabbing the animation loader and some animation packs. Leito is good.

Next do what FNIS says. It has to be executed from the correct directory. It gives you the path.

Check FNIS for warnings - they are all errors that have to be corrected.

Unfortunately, Skyrim SE does not have a simple sex initiator like Matchmaker.

2 hours ago, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

Q1+2: Ah. That may be the issues, than... I might not have, looking things over; I'll add a few screenshots with much more detail of my current setup of things.

Explain "How are you trying to run animations" in a bit more detail? Not sure what you mean.

One slight modification; I did remove the "SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)" mod, so that is the "EngineFixes.dll" error showing up.

Right off the bat, aside from faulty FNIS installation as Fred200 said, you have the wrong skeleton installed. Install XPMSSE and select the "HDT Physics SMP or CBP" option- you should end up with a 115-bone skeleton showing up in FNIS. Then do NOT allow SoS to overwrite XPMSSE- SoS will install its own less-capable skeleton even when you tell it not to install any skeleton. You may have to reinstall XPMSSE after installing SoS to correct this.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Unfortunately, Skyrim SE does not have a simple sex initiator like Matchmaker.

While technically true, this is misleading. As you can see on the SSE Conversions page, Oldrim Matchmaker runs just fine in SSE with no conversion. The two Sexlab "Debug" spells are just that- for debugging. @Ashaland others have repeatedly stated that they should not be used to initiate sex scenes. So SSE does have a simple sex initiator like Matchmaker" - it's called Matchmaker. :classic_tongue: Install Matchmaker and stop using the SL debug spells.

37 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Right off the bat, aside from faulty FNIS installation as Fred200 said, you have the wrong skeleton installed. Install XPMSSE and select the "HDT Physics SMP or CBP" option- you should end up with a 115-bone skeleton showing up in FNIS. Then do NOT allow SoS to overwrite XPMSSE- SoS will install its own less-capable skeleton even when you tell it not to install any skeleton. You may have to reinstall XPMSSE after installing SoS to correct this.

While technically true, this is misleading. As you can see on the SSE Conversions page, Oldrim Matchmaker runs just fine in SSE with no conversion. The two Sexlab "Debug" spells are just that- for debugging. @Ashaland others have repeatedly stated that they should not be used to initiate sex scenes. So SSE does have a simple sex initiator like Matchmaker" - it's called Matchmaker. :classic_tongue: Install Matchmaker and stop using the SL debug spells.

Yes, I concur.  Do not use the debug spells.  Though a veteran of the original Skyrim, when I switched to SE, and SexLab was released like a total noob I used the debug spells.  This resulted in my male character assuming the female position while the female npc assumed the male.  I know there are people that are into that sort of thing.  But I am not one of them.

Before we start adding new animations, are you using both Vortex and Mod Organizer 2, FoxGirl? You should really only use one or the other. I prefer the later because you can run everything, even FNIS, through it. If you're using Vortex (or NMM), you'll need to run everything manually; if you're using MO 2, you'll want to install all of your mods via it and setup FNIS and any other executable programs (like SKSE) to run through it. After you decide which mod organizer you want to use, we can walk you through fixing your errors.