SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

I was just viewing this screenshot again and noticed you got "Gender Specific Animations" toggled on.  Since I've been using SexLab and FNIS I've never toggled that option on.  The only option I have toggled on is the "Arm Fix" option.  Try toggling that off and check if the animations work  in game.

I only check the arm fix option. Not only that but the screenshot shows the 32 bit version of FNIS which is the wrong one.

26 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Could someone please recommend the best prostitution mod for SexLab? My Nord I want to start out as wench/sex worker for her back story and develop her from there.

TDF Prostitution, by a wide margin, in no small part because it just works- it worked in Oldrim and it works now in SSE.

Radiant Prostitution was fun- you just had to experience a Camp Job to understand the joy of it, and being hit on all the time ("Passive Solicitation") was great, but sadly, RP was so broken that it wasn't so much a matter of if it would crash- just when.

If you check out the SexLab-Converted Mods page, you will see that TDF is shown as SSE-compatible, but RP is shown as "convertible (quests may be buggy?)" So since the quests were already buggy years ago in Oldrim, I can only assume that they would still be buggy in SSE after conversion of the mod to SSE. Shame, too, I really liked the mechanics of RP.

24 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

TDF Prostitution, by a wide margin, in no small part because it just works- it worked in Oldrim and it works now in SSE.

Radiant Prostitution was fun- you just had to experience a Camp Job to understand the joy of it, and being hit on all the time ("Passive Solicitation") was great, but sadly, RP was so broken that it wasn't so much a matter of if it would crash- just when.

If you check out the SexLab-Converted Mods page, you will see that TDF is shown as SSE-compatible, but RP is shown as "convertible (quests may be buggy?)" So since the quests were already buggy years ago in Oldrim, I can only assume that they would still be buggy in SSE after conversion of the mod to SSE. Shame, too, I really liked the mechanics of RP.

Thanks! Think i'll go with TDF

On 4/25/2019 at 4:02 AM, Vyxenne said:
On 4/24/2019 at 1:52 AM, HuntressLilith said:

here is screenshots to show you:

Reveal hidden contents

1bAFW2O.pngatfEqmf.png

On 4/24/2019 at 2:05 AM, Kain82 said:

For some reason I can't link to the pictures you posted. 

On 4/24/2019 at 2:11 AM, HuntressLilith said:

Also the pictures should be embedded in the forum and viewable in post. their hosted by imgur.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, Kain82 said:

I still can't see the pictures must be a problem on my end. (...)  try posting the pictures on another image hosting site like Tumblr, or you can upload them in your post via the "attachment" button when posting.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:36 AM, Vyxenne said:

Your screenshot link is broken. It neither embeds anything NOR is it clickable. I am going to test now to see if Imgur has blacklisted LL again or what- here is a screenshot from my Imgur:

Reveal hidden contents

XxboY9y.jpg

EDIT: I am seeing an embedded screenshot, but that doesn't mean others are seeing it too. So please post if you do NOT see a screenshot of my character Elke and her twin sister Heidi enjoying a break from dungeon diving. :classic_laugh:

On 4/24/2019 at 3:50 AM, HuntressLilith said:

Yep not seeing it.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:04 AM, Kain82 said:

Yeah I see nothing.  I always have this problem with embedded images.

On 4/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Benmc20 said:

I'm seeing this screenshot because I've added in my Forefox a module called RefControl and disallowed imgur to see my referers.

OMG! Thank you! I installed the Reference Control addon in Firefox and built a filter that says don't tell Imgur where I'm coming from, and now I see EVERYBODY's Imgur images on LL including the FNIS screens from @HuntressLilith who started this hunt for the ability to view embedded images from Imgur.

This should be stickied somewhere. :classic_heart: The ability to see Imgur images would save some image storage space on LL servers from ppl who have to upload their images to LL just to get them seen since Imgur is blocking LL-refers. Thanks again, @Benmc20!

In case there are other Opera users out there, like me, who were also having this problem. There is an extension you can download called "NoRef" and you can build a similar filter as Benmc20 and Vyxenne did under the options tab which will enable you to see embedded images.

5 hours ago, Thenryb said:

I only check the arm fix option. Not only that but the screenshot shows the 32 bit version of FNIS which is the wrong one.

If you note in my posts I posted soon after that one and noted that I did have the wrong FNIS going, but changed to the right one and still had problems.

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

SLEN was awfully crashy the last time I tried it. Is it better now?

I use it and it's never crashed for me.  Though I did recently just download it, since I had never heard of it before so I may have downloaded an updated version.  But it works and does not cause crashes. 

I have a question about SLEN.  When setting up the dialogue options there is an faded option to ask for a threesome.  This option never appears in game.  And when my manly Dovahkiin is making sweet sweet love to Adrianne in front of her husband, Lydia is standing on the sidelines and I feel bad for her.  How do you get to initiate a threesome?

Also Vyxenne did you ever fix your problem with the characters not scaling appropiately?

3 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I use it and it's never crashed for me.  Though I did recently just download it, since I had never heard of it before so I may have downloaded an updated version.  But it works and does not cause crashes. 

I have a question about SLEN.  When setting up the dialogue options there is an faded option to ask for a threesome.  This option never appears in game.  And when my manly Dovahkiin is making sweet sweet love to Adrianne in front of her husband, Lydia is standing on the sidelines and I feel bad for her.  How do you get to initiate a threesome?

Also Vyxenne did you ever fix your problem with the characters not scaling appropiately?

It should show up. It's something like: "Let's ask someone to join us..." or the like. It doesn't bring up everyone around you, tho. Not sure what the criteria is for who is available.

8 minutes ago, pburnt said:

It should show up. It's something like: "Let's ask someone to join us..." or the like. It doesn't bring up everyone around you, tho. Not sure what the criteria is for who is available.

For me it's never shown up.  Though I have to say that when selecting which dialogue options you want to appear, when you offer the npc sex in the MCM menu.  The dialogue topic for threesome is faded and not selectable.  It is the only topic I think that does not let me toggle it on or off.

10 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

For me it's never shown up.  Though I have to say that when selecting which dialogue options you want to appear, when you offer the npc sex in the MCM menu.  The dialogue topic for threesome is faded and not selectable.  It is the only topic I think that does not let me toggle it on or off.

I think the NPC has to be a lover for that to come up. Not every option will show up until that NPC reaches lover status.

5 minutes ago, pburnt said:

I think the NPC has to be a lover for that to come up. Not every option will show up until that NPC reaches lover status.

Yeah when I first tested the mod.  I would spawn a female npc and then open console, click on her, and then type "setrelationshiprank player 4" without quotes.  This will instantly make them my lover.  I've also tried when spawning two female npc's who I bumped up to lover status each, and the option doesn't show up.  But the other options do show up.  I just feel bad for poor Lydia who has to stand there and watch.

6 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Any advice on getting cum to show up more? I have the textures on but they never seem to show up.

In the MCM menu for SL under "Animation Settings" find where it says "Effects", there is an option there that says "Apply Cum Effects" toggle that on.

On 26/04/2019 at 10:05, sdsd8452 said:

J'ai exactement le même problème après la mise à jour vers la Bêta 6. La Bêta 5 fonctionnait parfaitement et sans faille.

Je sais comment installer les mods SexLab. SKSE64, PapyrusUtil, Run FNIS, etc.

Y a-t-il d'autres personnes souffrant du problème?

I have exactly the same problem if someone has a solution ..?

1 hour ago, Hippeus said:

Have that on but doesn’t seem to always work.

1 hour ago, Macgivre07 said:

I have exactly the same problem if someone has a solution ..?

You must also toggle on "Show Ending Orgasm" (or something similar to that) in addition to "Apply Cum Effects."