SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

But the ones Vyxenne posted last night with the two Heidi's, I had no problem seeing them

Well, I posted two sets of images featuring Heidi and her long-lost, incestuous, bisexual, slutty twin sister Elke (that would be me.) :classic_biggrin:

• The first post not far below HuntressLilith's FNIS-screens post set was a single image from Imgur, which everyone but @Benmc20 said they could not see
  • The second set was a series of 6 images from Flikr, which everyone reported they could see just fine

Since Reference Control, the Firefox Addon suggested by Benmc20, worked to enable all the various Imgur-hosted images I could find on LL to look at, it is obvious that the issue is blacklisting by Imgur and not anything wrong with the embedding process here on LL.

3 hours ago, pburnt said:

Silly girls. You can't make babies like that. :P

We know. That's one of the advantages of doing it with each other.

But no worries- Mistress Senna has given us anti-ferttility potions, and we make sure to test them at least once a day...

3 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, I posted two sets of images featuring Heidi and her long-lost, incestuous, bisexual, slutty twin sister Elke (that would be me.) :classic_biggrin:

• The first post not far below HuntressLilith's FNIS-screens post set was a single image from Imgur, which everyone but @Benmc20 said they could not see
  • The second set was a series of 6 images from Flikr, which everyone reported they could see just fine

Since Reference Control, the Firefox Addon suggested by Benmc20, worked to enable all the various Imgur-hosted images I could find on LL to look at, it is obvious that the issue is blacklisting by Imgur and not anything wrong with the embedding process here on LL.

Oh okay I misread what you meant earlier.  But I read both your and Benmc20's posts and downloaded the FireFox add on and now can see all images.  Since I've been a member here and across three computers I could never see the pictures people would post embedded.  But now I can.  So thanks to the both of you.

3 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

We know. That's one of the advantages of doing it with each other.

But no worries- Mistress Senna has given us anti-ferttility potions, and we make sure to test them at least once a day...

I kinda think Play Together might be worthwhile suddenly. :D

I'm having a weird issue- I set my body height in Racemenu to 0.9 (90%) to match my sister's height but when SexLab scales us for sex it scales her UP from 90% to 100% which makes no sense since I am at 90%, we were already perfectly matched and no scaling was required for the two of us to match. I also tested with a different NPC and sure enough, it scaled him up from whatever he normally is (around 95%) to 100%. I have not been able to find a sex partner that SL did not scale up to tower over me, and cause no two points on our anatomies to match up properly.

So. How can I make SexLab scale scene participants appropriately instead of taking two perfectly-matched 90%-height participants and scaling one (but not both!) of them up to 100% for no apparent reason?

8 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm having a weird issue- I set my body height in Racemenu to 0.9 (90%) to match my sister's height but when SexLab scales us for sex it scales her UP from 90% to 100% which makes no sense since I am at 90%, we were already perfectly matched and no scaling was required for the two of us to match. I also tested with an NPC and sure enough it scaled him up from whatever he normally is (around 95%) to 100%. I have not been able to find a sex partner that SL did not scale up to tower over me, and cause no two points on our anatomies to match up properly.

So. How can I make SexLab scale scene participants appropriately instead of taking two perfectly-matched 90%-height participants and scaling one of them up to 100% for no apparent reason?

I know you know how to use SexLab effectively so this might be a stupid solution.  In the SL MCM menu under animation settings there is an option named "Even Actors Height".  First you must uncheck the option below I think it's called "Disable Even Actor Height."  You will see it immediately it is right under the even actors height option.  Uncheck the option that disables even actor height.  Then check the even actors height.  Now during sex scenes the actors should be the same size.

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG! Thank you! I installed the Reference Control addon in Firefox and built a filter that says don't tell Imgur where I'm coming from, and now I see EVERYBODY's Imgur images on LL including the FNIS screens from @HuntressLilith who started this hunt for the ability to view embedded images from Imgur.

This should be stickied somewhere. :classic_heart: The ability to see Imgur images would save some image storage space on LL servers from ppl who have to upload their images to LL just to get them seen since Imgur is blocking LL-refers. Thanks again, @Benmc20!

And for the actual link for this module: https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/referercontrol/

3 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Can someone give me a small tutorial on how to remove all human default animations that come with sexlab? I'd like it to be empty so it doesn't bloat FNIS since I'm going to replace all with SLAL packs.

Small tutorial? OK:

Under Animation Toggles, un-tick all the animations. Then under Rebuild & Clean (or similar, sorry, not in-game atm) click "Suppress Disabled Animations" which will remove all the un-ticked animations then reset the animation registry. Then run FNIS.

:classic_biggrin:

16 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I know you know how to use SexLab effectively so this might be a stupid solution.  In the SL MCM menu under animation settings there is an option named "Even Actors Height".  First you must uncheck the option below I think it's called "Disable Even Actor Height."  You will see it immediately it is right under the even actors height option.  Uncheck the option that disables even actor height.  Then check the even actors height.  Now during sex scenes the actors should be the same size.

Thanks for the tips- I already unticked "Even Actors Height" but was scared off of the next one by the dire warnings that it was for debugging, or crash prevention, or measles control, or something... and not to tick it. So I didn't. It was 4:00 AM when I got through and I didn't have time to test it. I'll play with it some more tonight and try ticking the nuclear-warning option if just un-ticking Even Actors Height doesn't work on its own.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks for the tips- I already unticked "Even Actors Height" but was scared off of the next one by the dire warnings that it was for debugging, or crash prevention, or measles control, or something... and not to tick it. So I didn't. It was 4:00 AM when I got through and I didn't have time to test it. I'll play with it some more tonight and try ticking the nuclear-warning option if just un-ticking Even Actors Height doesn't work on its own.

Well if it's any consolation I've been unchecking that option since when I played with Skyrim LE and never had a problem.  The characters align perfectly with each other, even if it's an Altmer making love with a Bosmer.  They will both be the same height.  It's like in real life.  It doesn't matter how much taller or shorter you are than your partner.  It makes no difference when your both laying down and getting it on.?

On 4/23/2019 at 9:11 PM, HuntressLilith said:

Possibly the case then, It says it loaded over 900 animations. I didn't see a XL version of FNIS when i looked, can you provide a link to it?

Also the pictures should be embedded in the forum and viewable in post. their hosted by imgur.

Hey you!  Yeah you.  Did the FNIS XXL fix your animation problem with SexLab?

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Small tutorial? OK:

Under Animation Toggles, un-tick all the animations. Then under Rebuild & Clean (or similar, sorry, not in-game atm) click "Suppress Disabled Animations" which will remove all the un-ticked animations then reset the animation registry. Then run FNIS.

:classic_biggrin:

Will that remove them entirely? As in, I have to do that just one time?

On 4/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, jamieloading said:

20190422094047_1.jpg.94193654d642dfa72f2d46f11741a2bb.jpgHelp me plz

I'm having exactly the same issue after updating to Beta 6. Beta 5 worked perfectly and flawlessly.

I know how to install SexLab mods. SKSE64, PapyrusUtil, Run FNIS, etc.

Is there any other people suffering from the issue?

This seems a bit random, but is there a way to enable using shouts during animations? I use FEP facial animations and I used to be able to use it during scenes in the Legendary edition or mood magic or Puppet Master, but I can't in SSE. Is this something that can be enabled somehow?

19 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Hey you!  Yeah you.  Did the FNIS XXL fix your animation problem with SexLab?

Not really, as now I have 11 warning messages coming up in FNIS saying various Sex lab mods (including the core one) are "not Skyrim compatible." Animations aren't working in game on account of this it seems. That and possibly that for some reason the skeletons are getting the same error.

Maybe I got the wrong version of FNIS goign to double check that I grabbed this from the Skyrim SE area.

FNIS XXL Screen.png

25 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Okay so I did have the wrong version of the FNIS XXL, and I got the correct one installed now, and no warnings coming up, but still can't get any animations to play.

Can you post a screenshot of your animation settings?  You find it in the SexLab MCM menu.

Edit:  OH!  I forgot to ask which version of SL are you using?  Because I am running an old version of the beta, since I haven't updated my game.

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

Can you post a screenshot of your animation settings?  You find it in the SexLab MCM menu.

Edit:  OH!  I forgot to ask which version of SL are you using?  Because I am running an old version of the beta, since I haven't updated my game.

I am using SexLab SE v163 BETA6 which I believe is the most recent release.

Here are screen shots of my animation settings (had to scroll down and screen shot a second time to get them all. Also a Screenshot showing most of my mods in MCM (only mods that don't come up there is the UNP mod for my body and some mods that are needed to run the ones that are shown).

20190426204945_1.jpg

20190426204955_1.jpg

20190426205015_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

Oh and the reason for setting my female character to male in animation settings as shown in my previous post is because I am trying to play a Futa character and have a cock set up on my character. Though funny thing I seem to only be able to get things to work best with male NPC's, though only in that they will strip down nude like they are going to initiate sex with me, but then don't (no animations or anything further happens). Female NPC's don't even get THAT far when I try.

9 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

I am using SexLab SE v163 BETA6 which I believe is the most recent release.

Here are screen shots of my animation settings (had to scroll down and screen shot a second time to get them all. Also a Screenshot showing most of my mods in MCM (only mods that don't come up there is the UNP mod for my body and some mods that are needed to run the ones that are shown).

20190426204945_1.jpg

20190426204955_1.jpg

20190426205015_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Oh and the reason for setting my female character to male in animation settings as shown in my previous post is because I am trying to play a Futa character and have a cock set up on my character. Though funny thing I seem to only be able to get things to work best with male NPC's, though only in that they will strip down nude like they are going to initiate sex with me, but then don't (no animations or anything further happens). Female NPC's don't even get THAT far when I try.

Hmm, everything seems good except for some options you chose which I don't use.  But that shouldn't be a problem.  The one that caught my eye is the one titled "Disable Starting Teleport."  I don't know what that means and don't know if I have it activated or not.  I would check right now, but I am currently backing up some data to an external HDD.  I could check when it is done but that might take 30 minutes or less.  But when my characters are about to get freaky my lover in this case a female since I play male, she walks up to me, we both take off our clothes and have sex.  I don't know if the "Disable Starting Teleport" has anything to do with that?  I do know sometimes when I am in a tavern and am seducing Hulda in Whiterun.  Before sex a message would pop up saying if you want to use a bed?  Saying yes, your character stays in place while she goes to the room, then your characters proceeds to walk backwards to the room.  I don't know if disabling that option makes it better or worse?  When my data is done backing up, which from what I see now is almost done I will check my in game settings.

Also you don't need to explain why you set your female in the male position.  In this forum you are free to express yourself.  There are many members that have many different interests sexually.  No one is here to judge. :)

I will post again in a few minutes.

8 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Hmm, everything seems good except for some options you chose which I don't use.  But that shouldn't be a problem.  The one that caught my eye is the one titled "Disable Starting Teleport."  I don't know what that means and don't know if I have it activated or not.  I would check right now, but I am currently backing up some data to an external HDD.  I could check when it is done but that might take 30 minutes or less.  But when my characters are about to get freaky my lover in this case a female since I play male, she walks up to me, we both take off our clothes and have sex.  I don't know if the "Disable Starting Teleport" has anything to do with that?  I do know sometimes when I am in a tavern and am seducing Hulda in Whiterun.  Before sex a message would pop up saying if you want to use a bed?  Saying yes, your character stays in place while she goes to the room, then your characters proceeds to walk backwards to the room.  I don't know if disabling that option makes it better or worse?  When my data is done backing up, which from what I see now is almost done I will check my in game settings.

Also you don't need to explain why you set your female in the male position.  In this forum you are free to express yourself.  There are many members that have many different interests sexually.  No one is here to judge. :)

I will post again in a few minutes.

Was mainly to point out that it seems like it not being taken into account by the settings, or is bugging things out considering what I explained happens as a result.

6 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Was mainly to point out that it seems like it not being taken into account by the settings, or is bugging things out considering what I explained happens as a result.

While I'm waiting for the game to load up.  Have you used the "Toggle Animations" option in the MCM menu for SL?

Well I checked my animation settings and aside from a few differences.  There's nothing there that seem like it will enable or disable animations.  Like I said before check the "toggle animations" option in the MCM menu for SL.  Maybe you disabled all of them accidentally.  I know this happened to me the first time when I tried disabling certain animations.  I clicked on disable and disabled all the animations.  Anyway if your animations have been disabled click the enable option to get them back.

4 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Not really, as now I have 11 warning messages coming up in FNIS saying various Sex lab mods (including the core one) are "not Skyrim compatible." Animations aren't working in game on account of this it seems. That and possibly that for some reason the skeletons are getting the same error.

Maybe I got the wrong version of FNIS goign to double check that I grabbed this from the Skyrim SE area.

FNIS XXL Screen.png

I was just viewing this screenshot again and noticed you got "Gender Specific Animations" toggled on.  Since I've been using SexLab and FNIS I've never toggled that option on.  The only option I have toggled on is the "Arm Fix" option.  Try toggling that off and check if the animations work  in game.