SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

One last thing.  You do know you could rollback your game to a previous version before the update?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

If you do decide to rollback to the previous version and don't have the previous SexLab beta with all it's requirements.  Let me know I still have them all.

Yes if you do not mind I want a previous version because I can not keep it.

3 minutes ago, Macgivre07 said:

Yes if you do not mind I want a previous version because I can not keep it.

You mean the Skyrim SE files or the previous version of SexLab with it's requirements?  If it's the Skyrim SE files I can't do that cause it's illegal.  But you click on the link I posted, the nexus page has detailed instructions on how to roll back.  If it's the previous beta of SexLab and it's requirements I can send you that.

8 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

You mean the Skyrim SE files or the previous version of SexLab with it's requirements?  If it's the Skyrim SE files I can't do that cause it's illegal.  But you click on the link I posted, the nexus page has detailed instructions on how to roll back.  If it's the previous beta of SexLab and it's requirements I can send you that.

It was an older version of SexLab that I was talking about.
But no problem, I'm going to manage without for the moment, I'll wait for a correction.
Thank you very much for your help.

19 hours ago, Macgivre07 said:

It was an older version of SexLab that I was talking about.

Okay here's the previous version of SexLab SE Beta with all of it's requirements.  If I forgot something let me know, because I have it.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

sdrAbBl.jpg

Too sexy for LL. (No pic!) :P

Edit: I wonder how hard it is to use the genitals as the part that has to line up right. As in: align rod A to slot A or B? Prolly be a PitA? It is kinda weird seeing Mirai getting a penis stabbed thru her forehead. :D

2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

No problem friend.  Let me know how it turns out.  I have to step outside and do some errands for myself, but I'll be back on in a couple of hours.

Re.. so I use what you had given me and.... everything works, thank you, I am now waiting for the correction of the latest version before reinstall.
Thank you again, 

10 minutes ago, Macgivre07 said:

Re.. so I use what you had given me and.... everything works, thank you, I am now waiting for the correction of the latest version before reinstall.
Thank you again, 

You're welcome!  I was glad I could help. :)

18 hours ago, pburnt said:

Too sexy for LL. (No pic!) :P

One of the cool things about that particular screenshot is that it actually doesn't show any NSFW body bits- you have to really look hard at it to notice the faint beginnings of an areola, but that's it. Yet overall the screenshot is amazingly sexy, especially if you know that they are twin sisters.

18 hours ago, pburnt said:

I wonder how hard it is to use the genitals as the part that has to line up right. As in: align rod A to slot A or B? Prolly be a PitA? It is kinda weird seeing Mirai getting a penis stabbed thru her forehead. :D

I think it would be stupendous if it could be done, but I also imagine it must be impossible or very difficult- or @Ashal and @Xiderpunk would already have done it that way. If you look at the second screenshot in my previous post, you can easily see why scaling both actors to the same size is a clunky workaround in cases where they are decidedly NOT the same size... just as in real life- like most girls, I am several inches shorter than most of my male sex partners.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

One of the cool things about that particular screenshot is that it actually doesn't show any NSFW body bits- you have to really look hard at it to notice the faint beginnings of an areola, but that's it. Yet overall the screenshot is amazingly sexy, especially if you know that they are twin sisters.

I think it would be stupendous if it could be done, but I also imagine it must be impossible or very difficult- or @Ashal and @Xiderpunk would already have done it that way. If you look at the second screenshot in my previous post, you can easily see why scaling both actors to the same size is a clunky workaround in cases where they are decidedly NOT the same size... just as in real life- like most girls, I am several inches shorter than most of my male sex partners.

Dreams are possibilities. :P

Hey I hope this is the right spot for a suggestion (and that this is still being actively developed). So is there a way that a toggle could be added to force the framework to run its "first time setup" during a clean/reinstall from its ingame menu?

The reason I'm making this request is that there is an issue with Creature Framework, where once you've played a game with SL Framework enabled Creature Framework can never be added to that game ( they both have to be installed before SL framework's first install is run on a saved game). The mod manager menu in SkyUI will never detect CF's menu unless told to do so by SL Framework and SLF will only tell it to during it's "first time install". This is what is causing all the "my animals have no erections" problems in the creature based mods. The bigger issue is you have to start a new game and lose your character/progress to get CF to work if you didn't install it at the same time as SLF.

The "toggle" idea is just to save people's characters and progress but a more solid fix would probably be to fold Creature Framework into SL Framework then you'd never install one without the other in the first place.

14 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Had a question. When I use SL Anim Loader to enable and register animations do I need to rebuild SexLab Animation registry?

No I don't think so.  When I first setup SL I just register the animation packs available for SL Anim.  Just pick and choose which animations you want then click "Register Animations", or if you like all the animations in a pack.  Click "Enable All" then click "Register Animations."  You can have as many animations you want from each pack.

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

No I don't think so.  When I first setup SL I just register the animation packs available for SL Anim.  Just pick and choose which animations you want then click "Register Animations", or if you like all the animations in a pack.  Click "Enable All" then click "Register Animations."  You can have as many animations you want from each pack.

Ok thank you!

Edit: Had one more question. Is there a way to prevent pregnancies a more natural way with SexLab when using Hentai Pregnancy? Cause I use TDF Prostition as my female nord starts out as basically a tavern wench sex worker and don't want to get her pregnant that early in the game. If not i'll just have to change that in the MCM Settings. But hoping there is like a condom setting or something.

On 2018/1/13 at PM3点08分, Ashal said:

据我所知,与SexLab Lite一起使用的动画包应该可以使用它。

Hello Administrator, can you modify the script so that I can turn on Disable Scaling / CTD Fix and turn on Even Actors Height?
Because I turned on Disable Scaling / CTD Fix, I can solve some physical jitter problems, but I need Even Actors Height to align the animation position.
Thank you!

Updated to most recent version of the Framework(came back after a while and decided to just let skyrim update since had been a while). Now when ever I try and kick off an animation I get some weird errors pointing to my Data\SKSE\Plugins folder

First it throws a data/skse/plugins:["Plugins"]

error 

then it lists all my plugins be they sexlab or not...

Then ends with

Data/SKSE/Plugins/SexLab: [] 

and nothing happens. Everything SEEMS to be in the correct folders.

Any ideas what this is? I can only think somehow I screwed up installing the newest SKSE..though no idea how..it is just drag and drop.

Edit:Think I found my own issue..hmm..Plugins folder is now empty :(

noooo idea how that happens...guess I re-install every mod that goes in there(at least the error lists them) and see if it recreates...ugh ugh...weird..I did not touch that folder..time to remember to keep a backup..