SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

18 minutes ago, Macgivre07 said:

When I said that I had the same problem, it's the one where the animation does not start.

Oh, sorry. It was right next to Hippeus's post (about missing cum effects) and did not have any antecedent quote or reference.

On 26/04/2019 at 10:05, sdsd8452 said:

J'ai exactement le même problème après la mise à jour vers la Bêta 6. La Bêta 5 fonctionnait parfaitement et sans faille.

Je sais comment installer les mods SexLab. SKSE64, PapyrusUtil, Run FNIS, etc.

Y a-t-il d'autres personnes souffrant du problème?

yes I too have trouble.

1 hour ago, Macgivre07 said:

Hello, so I made the test to transfer everything and put only FNIS XXL, and Sexlab, but that does not change anything, I always worry about animation that does not start.

ScreenShot3.png.a77a276be1012569f6b262c79ab29c2d.png
ScreenShot4.png.3b05a3a465eced792533f3902afaa273.png

Have you tried to see if the animations have been disabled accidentally?  In the MCM menu for SL go to "Toggle Animations" and see if they've been disabled.  If so click enable.

4 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Have you tried to see if the animations have been disabled accidentally?  In the MCM menu for SL go to "Toggle Animations" and see if they've been disabled.  If so click enable.

I made a clean installation without anything, and in MCM I think yes everything is activate. I have "enable/disable" gray but everything is tick.

I test with SexLab MatchMaker, and the animations work with.

ScreenShot0.png

6 hours ago, Macgivre07 said:

Hello, so I made the test to transfer everything and put only FNIS XXL, and Sexlab, but that does not change anything, I always worry about animation that does not start.

Whenever I see that notification I reinstall SKSE and it usually fixes it.

16 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Thanks that worked!

You're welcome! Glad we got that sorted!

Now we can wear our badge of honor again!

(if you don't see an image below, Add Referer Control to your browser and set a TO/3rd PARTY/CUSTOM block to send imgur.com its own domain as referer)

W5jhor2.jpg

Serana tries to feign innocence... :classic_heart:?

1 minute ago, Macgivre07 said:

Yes I use Fnis and skeleton, but no change, I can not understand why it does not work, more after that I understand I'm not alone in this case.

Yes, I know your not alone.  I've seen many people having the same problem.  Stupid question.  Are you sure you have the latest PapyrusUtil, and SOS?

If you do have the latest versions, then I suggest contacting the creator Ashal.  He is the forum administrator and may not be aware of the problem.  Then he could fix it and release an update.

3 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Yes, I know your not alone.  I've seen many people having the same problem.  Stupid question.  Are you sure you have the latest PapyrusUtil, and SOS?

If you do have the latest versions, then I suggest contacting the creator Ashal.  He is the forum administrator and may not be aware of the problem.  Then he could fix it and release an update.

I check and I have the latest version of Papyrus and SOS, and yes should warn the creator of the concern I think.

6 minutes ago, Macgivre07 said:

Yes I use Fnis and skeleton, but no change, I can not understand why it does not work, more after that I understand I'm not alone in this case.

image.png.7af08879c45550089badf84e3c9d8b56.png

Okay, I just saw this.  How long ago did you download your skeleton?  The reason I ask is because the last version I downloaded was from 2017, the version that came after that had problems with SexLab.  Maybe it's still the same version uploaded?  Or maybe the author was never aware of this?  So let me know when you last downloaded the skeleton?

1 minute ago, Kain82 said:

Okay, I just saw this.  How long ago did you download your skeleton?  The reason I ask is because the last version I downloaded was from 2017, the version that came after that had problems with SexLab.  Maybe it's still the same version uploaded?  Or maybe the author was never aware of this?  So let me know when you last downloaded the skeleton?

The skeleton is version 4.51 of august 15, 2018, and I have all reinstalled there are a few hours to be sure not to mislead.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988?tab=files

4 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Could you provide the version you have for testing.

2 minutes ago, Macgivre07 said:

Well then at first sight it does not come from there, the problem is always present. Thank you for your help.

Oh well I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help.  Your best bet is to contact the creator who is the forum administrator of this site.  His name is Ashal.  Meanwhile I'll keep digging trying to find a solution.

On 4/28/2019 at 2:52 PM, Kain82 said:

I use [SLEN] and it's never crashed for me.

I installed the new version that Pfiffle Pfaffisch Pfarfegnugen that guy with the funny name uploaded to LL and it's trouble-free so far.

On 4/28/2019 at 2:52 PM, Kain82 said:

Also Vyxenne did you ever fix your problem with the characters not scaling appropiately?

Kinda-sorta... most of the time it works fine for my twin sister and me.

sdrAbBl.jpg

But some newly-encountered NPCs still scale up (or start out) much taller, towering over me. Although this is totally realistic given that I have scaled my body down to 90% and this hunk is like 105% or so, it looks weird when he kisses my hair while I suck his Adam's Apple:

20190428161509_1.jpg.92ea1070996ca29817ebb1d9344f5a2e.jpg

So I guess what I need is a hotkey to enable scaling on a scene-by-scene basis.

12 minutes ago, Macgivre07 said:

Well then at first sight it does not come from there, the problem is always present. Thank you for your help.

One last thing.  You do know you could rollback your game to a previous version before the update?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

If you do decide to rollback to the previous version and don't have the previous SexLab beta with all it's requirements.  Let me know I still have them all.