SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

12 hours ago, Thenryb said:

Well, I find I am not getting the effect displayed either like Vyxenne. If I open the console and click on the NPC, the "covered in cum" effect shows in the console for the NPC in question but I cannot see it.

This leads me to believe my ENB may be responsible for concealing cum effects. I will toggle it off later and see if that fixes it.

Whenever i try to start a sexlab animation all that happens is that this text in the top left appears.

I have re installed fnis already and removed all potential mods that could hinder animations.

I don't really know whats wrong i have seen people say that for now i will need a older skyrim version but that would kinda suck

I am using the latest skyrim special edition patch as well as the newest fnis and skse.

UPDATE

Installing Skyrim mass match maker SE fixed the issue.

Guess i can leave this here if anyone is having the same problem

Screen Shot 05-23-19 at 12.27 PM.PNG

31 minutes ago, mistertshirt said:

I'm not seeing ANY animations. Characters stand at the same location, on top of each other. Anyone else with this bug?

actually sounds like you have no animations. do you have sexlab animation loader (SLAL)? and do you have animation packs installed? Having just the framework is akin to getting the frame of a bike or car, doesn't do anything by itself. still need SLAL, animation pack, FNIS, sexlab matchmaker. the 4 highlighted in blue are a minimum (shit i forgot the animation pack. i use billyy's pack. if you want animals to have pricks and be able to abuse you with them. just get the whole monty and put everything in i have minus PSQ and deadly drain.then even spiders can be your friends... ?

Spoiler

image.png.fd4ac31e1925956ff323a99b5330fef2.png

1 hour ago, mistertshirt said:

I'm not seeing ANY animations. Characters stand at the same location, on top of each other. Anyone else with this bug?

It's not a bug. You need to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing or uninstalling any mod that has animations.

NOTE: even if you don't install any animation packs, Sexlab Framework has dozens of animations included. You do not need to use SLAL or any other animation mod (other than FNIS) to have sex animations.

17 hours ago, pburnt said:

You can't just go and change your avatar willy nilly. It confuses me and change scares me. :P

I don't have a willy- I have one too many X's and not enough Y's for that.

And stop calling me Nilly. :classic_wub:

6 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

It's not a bug. You need to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after changing any mod that has animations.

NOTE: even if you don't install any animation packs, Sexlab Framework has dozens of animations included. You do not need to use SLAL or any other animation-loading mod to have sex animations.

If the SSE version is a direct port of the oldrim one then it does take external animations

Question: I don't have any options to start sex

Question: The mod doesn't do anything! How do I start animations?!

Answer: SexLab is a just a framework; it enables OTHER mods to quickly and easily start animations without having to worry about how to handle animating itself, leaving the modder free to focus on their mod idea, rather than the intricacies of animation handling.

You can download a separate mod that makes use of this framework from the current download list here; SexLab Downloads 

(off the LE faq page) If they changed it for SSE then it was something i missed.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

If the SSE version is a direct port of the oldrim one then it does take external animations

Question: I don't have any options to start sex

Question: The mod doesn't do anything! How do I start animations?!

Answer: SexLab is a just a framework; it enables OTHER mods to quickly and easily start animations without having to worry about how to handle animating itself, leaving the modder free to focus on their mod idea, rather than the intricacies of animation handling.

You can download a separate mod that makes use of this framework from the current download list here; SexLab Downloads 

(off the LE faq page) If they changed it for SSE then it was something i missed.

That is a totally strawman argument- of course it takes at least one animation-starting mod (Matchmaker will do) but what you posted above has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP's issue is: he said the actors merge together (this is the actor alignment phase of all Sexlab scenes) but then they just stay like that and never do the sex scene. So obviously he has something to start animations with. So the info you posted above is irrelevant.

And there is no need for anyone to port SexLab Framework to SSE- Ashal released SexLab 1.63 Beta 5 and 6 (and maybe a Beta 4, he takes down the old files when he releases new ones) many months ago.

Everything I posted is accurate. Your argument above is on a completely different subject and/or assumes an animation-free version of the Framework that is not currently (or even recently) available for SSE.

Here is a screenshot just one folder (of many) containing the first of hundreds of animations included in the SexLab Framework 1.63 Beta 5 installable archive download. Please note that this is the 7-Zip view into the downloaded SexLab Framework archive, not some fake folder I made up to deceive you.

SL-Anims.png.86129f1190838c74e1ba51de382165aa.png

To say that SexLab Framework does not include animations or requires animation packs and SLAL to show sex scenes is ludicrous.

On 5/22/2019 at 2:34 AM, Masterobiwan said:

I also want to thank you for replying. I do have the "Apply cum effects" as well as "Play ending orgasm effects" enabled but I am still not getting the effect. I have tried playing around with some of the other settings as well as turning the before mentioned options off, saving, then reloading and enabling the options with no change. Its some what comforting to know that I am not the only one suffering from this frustrating bug haha.

As promised, I performed a test with a friendly guard (very friendly :classic_biggrin: ) in the Blue Palace last night.  As I inspected myself during the afterglow, I turned my ENB off and back on, but the results were the same with it off as with it on- just a lot less colorful and vibrant with it off.

The screenies below were taken with my ENB on:

Spoiler

Me after a nice guard fuck in the Blue Palace- check right thigh area

20190523070233_1.jpg.3d2f44d11da2b11c09502b1e61b0d4bf.jpg

Closeup of right thigh also reveals a friendly dribble in my glorious bush and on my garter belt

20190523070120_1.jpg.50aaa7af17d2b73f228f9b78aff81c7d.jpg

And finally, an inexplicable dribble on my right knuckles- inexplicable because he was balls-deep inside me when he we came and my hands were around his ass, pulling him as deep as he could go.

20190523070142_1.jpg.4f62e2e808dd8f7578fdaf1f03cd059e.jpg

Hope my in-depth :classic_tongue: testing helps you! :classic_heart:

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It's not a bug. You need to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing or uninstalling any mod that has animations.

NOTE: even if you don't install any animation packs, Sexlab Framework has dozens of animations included. You do not need to use SLAL or any other animation mod (other than FNIS) to have sex animations.

Thanks for the reply Vyxenne. This is not about not running FNIS. What I mean is that during sex scenes, the characters undress, are superimposed upon each other, and then some time passes while sound effects play.

Are you aware of what may be causing this?

27 minutes ago, mistertshirt said:

Thanks for the reply Vyxenne. This is not about not running FNIS. What I mean is that during sex scenes, the characters undress, are superimposed upon each other, and then some time passes while sound effects play.

Are you aware of what may be causing this?

Yes. It's a failure-to-successfully-run-FNIS issue. I'm sorry that you don't agree, but that is what your symptoms indicate. If you are running GenerateFNISforUsers,exe and still getting the merge-and-do-nothing behavior, that symptom suggests a bad installation of FNIS or a UAC block.

To eliminate a UAC block as the cause, try running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as an Administrator.

A "successful" FNIS run will generate a display similar to mine (below)- note that

• It has found my SSE game
  • It is Reading SexLab 1,63
  • It is reading Flower Girls, FNIS Sexy Move and my non-Framework SexLab mods, i.e. all of my animation mods
  • It read XPMSSE and generated the required animations from it (I'm running Dual Sheath and that requires some XMPSSE animations)
  • At the bottom of this display when it is finished (not visible in my screenshot) it says "Generated 3,128 Animations" (that is my number, yours will be different but with just SexLab installed it should be at least several hundred, like 750-1000.)

FNISRun.png.0c36f7a10dd9eda1e04cf53e89d4c16d.png

11 hours ago, jaeos said:

actually sounds like you have no animations. do you have sexlab animation loader (SLAL)? and do you have animation packs installed? Having just the framework is akin to getting the frame of a bike or car, doesn't do anything by itself. still need SLAL, animation pack, FNIS, sexlab matchmaker. the 4 highlighted in blue are a minimum (shit i forgot the animation pack. i use billyy's pack. if you want animals to have pricks and be able to abuse you with them. just get the whole monty and put everything in i have minus PSQ and deadly drain.then even spiders can be your friends... ?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.fd4ac31e1925956ff323a99b5330fef2.png

Thanks, I installed SLAL but I am still exhibiting the strange super-imposion with no animations. I'm doing exactly the same as I did for oldrim, for example running FNIS in the way the above poster mentioned, so I wonder what is causing the problem.

A few quick questions:

1. Is there some additional configuration I should do with SLAL?

2. What is the fastest way to test the animations? I have been using Defeat but that itself may be the source of some problem.

>do you have animation packs installed?

Yes, ZaZ. I also installed some additional animation packs with SLAL just now.

Here is a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/UDDUu2F

On 5/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, Thenryb said:

Well, I find I am not getting the effect displayed either like Vyxenne. If I open the console and click on the NPC, the "covered in cum" effect shows in the console for the NPC in question but I cannot see it.

I did an actual test instead of just "not seeing anything and complaining about it without actually looking closely for it."

It turns out that I DO in fact have some very subtle cum effects going on after intercourse, but still nothing on my face after giving a guy an enthusiastic blow job. This is what I had in Oldrim (my slut-sister Serana after running off into the bushes with a passerby) and what I was expecting to see in SSE with SL 1.63 B5:

Spoiler

W5jhor2.jpg

Please see my reply to Masterobiwan (with screenies) a few minutes ago.

I am experiencing issues where my characters strip, but no animations play. There are however, sex noises. I am uncertain what I did wrong, as I remember doing the exact same installation methods for Oldrim and everything worked fine. Here is the readout from my FNIS:

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Everything works out nicely. Obviously had to go through and grab some updates to other things (but that's just because i'm slow at updating my SSE whenever theres an update). Only thing that i see thats "ouch" is the animation load times but even then, it's stated that a KNOWN issue is just the animation start up. Besides that? I'm running the newest Defeat, Enchantress, Submit (Not sure why i still have that now that i got Defeat back o.o) SL Solutions, Dialogues, Animationloader (and a bunch of animation packs) ZAZ pack. So far with all of those, i have yet to run into any bugs. I dont play with DD so no insight there but besides all that? Great work! keep it up and im eagerly looking forward to a possible fix to uping the animation load time♥.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

As promised, I performed a test with a friendly guard (very friendly :classic_biggrin: ) in the Blue Palace last night.  As I inspected myself during the afterglow, I turned my ENB off and back on, but the results were the same with it off as with it on- just a lot less colorful and vibrant with it off.

The screenies below were taken with my ENB on:

Hide contents

Me after a nice guard fuck in the Blue Palace- check right thigh area

20190523070233_1.jpg.3d2f44d11da2b11c09502b1e61b0d4bf.jpg

Closeup of right thigh also reveals a friendly dribble in my glorious bush and on my garter belt

20190523070120_1.jpg.50aaa7af17d2b73f228f9b78aff81c7d.jpg

And finally, an inexplicable dribble on my right knuckles- inexplicable because he was balls-deep inside me when he we came and my hands were around his ass, pulling him as deep as he could go.

20190523070142_1.jpg.4f62e2e808dd8f7578fdaf1f03cd059e.jpg

Hope my in-depth :classic_tongue: testing helps you! :classic_heart:

Thank you for taking the time to try n help me fix this problem. I'm still not having any luck however lool. One thing that I noticed is that after a "animation" is done playing, if I save the game and quit out of the game then reload the save the cum textures will display fine(for that before mentioned animation) but if I was to proceed with another animation the problem once again shows itself. 

On 5/24/2019 at 1:54 AM, teth89 said:

I am experiencing issues where my characters strip, but no animations play. There are however, sex noises. I am uncertain what I did wrong, as I remember doing the exact same installation methods for Oldrim and everything worked fine. Here is the readout from my FNIS:

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Same issue on my part. Please let me know if you have a solution.

Quick question: I noticed FNIS has a new update which is an add-on for Archery Gameplay Overhaul. I'm not using it but I was wondering, should I download it to keep FNIS as up to date as possible in case it may cause problems with SexLab down the line? Or is it not necessary? Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Quick question: I noticed FNIS has a new update which is an add-on for Archery Gameplay Overhaul. I'm not using it but I was wondering, should I download it to keep FNIS as up to date as possible in case it may cause problems with SexLab down the line? Or is it not necessary? Thanks in advance.

Do you mean this one: FNIS Behavior 7.4.5 SE add-on 2 (AGO)? If so, then not as long as you're not using that mod. The last main release of FNIS was 7.4.5 in May of last year.

13 hours ago, mistertshirt said:

Same issue on my part. Please let me know if you have a solution.

I'd try unticking the File Redirection patch if you're using MO 2. Also, make sure you installed FNIS via whatever mod manager you're using (MO 2 or Vortex), otherwise it won't be able to find your animation files properly and/or put them in the wrong place.

1 hour ago, Gulfwulf said:

Do you mean this one: FNIS Behavior 7.4.5 SE add-on 2 (AGO)? If so, then not as long as you're not using that mod. The last main release of FNIS was 7.4.5 in May of last year.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, SimsLova2004 said:

How do I install this using Vortex? (Formerly Nexus Mod Manager.)

Firstly, Vortex isn't "formerly" anything. It is an all-new mod manager, designed and developed primarily by Tanner, the creator of Mod Organizer. It is the successor to NMM in that it is the new Black Tree Gaming/Nexus mod manager, but it is neither a further development of NMM nor a renamed NMM, which is what "formerly NMM" means.

The steps to install non-Nexus mods with Vortex are clearly detailed on the Vortex Support pages, but because I'm a wonderful human bean :classic_tongue: I'll summarize them for you here since you apparently are not aware of the Vortex Support pages. :classic_biggrin: The legendary Gopher has also made a series of Vortex tutorial videos, including this one on installing mods (including manually) with Vortex.

1. Open Vortex
  2. Download the SexLab Framework 7z archive to a place you can find again- your Desktop is fine, but if you save it directly to Vortex's mod download folder you can skip steps 3 & 4 below because Vortex will automatically detect and prompt to install anything you save to its Downloads folder
  3. Select "Downloads" on the left side of the Vortex window
  4. Drag and drop the Sexlab 7z archive to the large empty rectangle at the bottom of the Vortex display labeled "Drop url(s) or file(s)" :classic_rolleyes:
  5. Follow installation prompts as usual
  6. Repeat steps 2-5 above for Oldrim Matchmaker
  7. Go nuts in-game and screw everything that moves for a week or so then spend an hour setting up all of SexLab's options

TL; DR: For help with Vortex, try a tutorial video or the Vortex Support pages. :classic_wub: