[mod] [Stellaris] Make Space Sexy Again

If it worked at all I imagine it did so in a very broken fashion.

On that note I have made a ton of progress updating MASSA. Originally I had said I was going to remove its buildings from the update, but I think its more feasible just to update them at the same time and include them. Having said that I'll probably be going in tomorrow for Jury Duty and how that turns out will directly affect my ability to work on MASSA, so no promises as to when I'll actually be able to roll the update out.

6 hours ago, Zatrian said:

Sorry for stupid question, but how yo grow pops with trait all male/all female?

17 minutes ago, darkspleen said:

There is no trait in MASSA that causes all pops of a species to be either all male or female.

I think thats from sexual gameplay  mod. i do believe it has the all male and all female traits.

Everyone has their kinks and things that they find disgusting and that is fine. There are certain things that I find utterly disgusting, just as I know that some of the things I'm into disgust others. Its okay. Its okay to like different things so long as we don't let our sexual preferences stand in the way of respect and decency.

I think that's all that needs to be said in regards to this topic. If you guys desire to continue this conversation I ask that you take it someplace else as it has long ago evolved past a point of having any meaningful relationship to MASSA.

Thread clean up complete.  There will be no more of this brawling.  The mod is what it is and a mod author is free to do whatever the hell they please, whenever the hell they please.  If you don't like the direction the mod is taking, move on and go make your own mod.  

Also, do not engage in back seat moderating.  Hit the report button and let moderators handle things.

Thanks,

Greg

Thread Reopened.  

Happy Gaming!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Fallen1987 said:

Sad to see things got off topic here, hope things are going well Darkspleen. Looking forward to testing this mod out, looks like getting Stellaris over the holidays just after Le Guin dropped was not the best time!

I wouldn't say that to be honest. The update still made the game a far cry better than it was on release and the patches are coming at a relatively fast pace. To be honest I'd play the game vanilla first (no mods) to actually learn the ropes as trying to learn this somewhat complicated game with mods from the get go might be a little bit daunting

I'm sorry, I realize this must've been asked hundreds of times since 2.2 came out, but I just really want to play Stellaris but not without these mods. So I fear I must ask again: Is there an estimation to when this (and honestly, if you could make an estimation for all Stellaris adult mods) will be updated for 2.2?

41 minutes ago, Hewar said:

I'm sorry, I realize this must've been asked hundreds of times since 2.2 came out, but I just really want to play Stellaris but not without these mods. So I fear I must ask again: Is there an estimation to when this (and honestly, if you could make an estimation for all Stellaris adult mods) will be updated for 2.2?

Sexy Xenos and More just got an update today.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, Spenser said:

Hello. I have some, hm, researchings and found some nice pictures. I hope it fits on mod well and may be used is some events, in future updates.

I gunna post this in Sexual Gameplay page to, just hope you guys see it.

Researchings Researchings 2 Researchings? Failed research Science too Alien prostitution Alien prostitution 2 Tentacle sex Alien sex Some battle Alien breeding 1 Alien breeding 2

Wow. Great job finding those. I second these.

I found a few more.

Hostile Wildlife  Alien Breeding  Alien Breeding 2  Alien prostitution  Alien sex                                                                       

22 hours ago, Wolfintewheat said:

Same, my games feel so empty and meaningless without the good slots.

Same, same. I took a long break from Stellaris. I got the base game on release but only just got caught up with all the DLC in this Lunar Sale... I remembered those early lewd story mods and just assumed I could dive right back in.

Turns out it's just like release month: Waiting and hoping for the mods to happen. :P

• 3 weeks later...