[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

At last! A feedback about this. XD

With this civic you really need to optimize science production, prioritize the techs that improve the research speed, have a little more laboratories, find the curators. And no need to make the military techs if you can stole them from the xenos. It's completely made for a very aggressive gameplay. Maybe you will be always less advanced with science but the pop growth is a bit fat, you will have more pops (and more incomes) in less time in the early game.

But you can avoid the science malus if you hire scientist from others species, even if 100% of the laboratories are used by snu fevered people, imperfectly logic. I want to rethink this feature with the next stellaris patch.

A little screen of the 1.7 of the mod. More requirements for the prescripted countries (only for the flags: spectra flag color, astronomical, maybe others). Will be very probably finished long before stellaris 2.2.

gp35.thumb.PNG.6eee3ca8061ea504115eb943c182e52c.PNG

7 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

No.

Splatoon thingies are not implemented and I guess won't be implemented at all.

#1 Nintendo is savage when it comes to copyright

#2 They are by definition underage

good to know. thanks for the reply :)

edit- maybe non-copyright squids that is adult material, not underage. 

I'll still use this mod for fun :P 

As soon as there even is as much as a theoretical possibility to earn money a bunch of lawyers riding koopas come charging.

And bethesda opened the can of worms with the creation club aka. paid mods.

You can use copyrighted material for personal use. But as soon as it is uploaded somewhere, and legally that includes upload into a personal cloud, it is regarded as distribution and thus illegal.

If you want slutty, sexy, kinky inklings to inhabit your planets you are pretty much on your own to write a mod yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Recycled answer.

Again.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:55 PM, JesusKreist said:

None.

You get access to two extra species looks when you have Synthetic Dawn but both are extra, heavy WIP and honestly mediocre in my eyes.

At your problem: it isn't one.

Only SSX is a category with the new races. SSX with a number attached are for citygraphics and have no races in them.

Stellaris always needs a category for city and ship graphics, it is how the game is coded and not an error.

• 2 weeks later...

ay I'm loving this mod, been playing with it recently and I honestly can't imagine playing without it (yes, I'm aware how sad I am :') )

regarding the lack of mechanical portraits, might I suggest having a gander at the Cyber Punk genre? Given how the theme is generally adult in nature, I would imagine that finding a couple of pretty pics won't be too much of an issue, I'd do it myself but I have no clue on how to mod for stellaris (I'm willing to learn though)

Alway nice to have a small feedback, I'm sure many people have this mod very often activated. ?

Reverse engineering an existing mod similar to what you want to do is the best way, it's less difficult than expected. The codes look like dark magic runes but they are pretty logic, it's like an other language. You can find some modding tutorials in the wiki, and the list of defines and modifiers, highly helpful when that begin to be serious.

It's true the mechanical part is "Meh!", or maybe "Beh!" But i don't give up. If they are rare they will be multiplicated.

ssm1.png.8d0a345e229f996245b9e7f70ed33a21.png  Created with the Koikatu charactere editor and some mods. No risk of uprising. Promised.

Hey Toronam, I have been playing around with a mod called Life Engineering 2.x where you actually add in pre-sentient and primitive species to a colonized planet for fun  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318270722

video preview on youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TUU9fX31UA

along with Enhanced Gene Modding mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922791015 (If you want to choose a specific portrait for the species). both found on steam workshop.

Then I think about your awesome sexy xenos mod and want to know if you got any plans on making a comparability version so then I can seed life from your sexy xenos and put them in my empire sphere of influence :) Either by uplift or observe station. 

I don't know if any of you got unused planets on your gameplay that you didnt't want to colonized due to whatever reasons. 

1.jpg

2.png

3 hours ago, Toronam said:

I have played with this mod a long time ago. Making a patch for it will be probably easy. If i'm bored with the upgrade of SSX or if it's finished and i did not forgot, that can be a very good plan. ?

awesome, I'll keep a eye out later ;)  ?

I have suddenly realized you are so many! 214 followers!? Without counting the unknown number of the others mod users. It's was not expected! Not bad for a medium quality furfag and hentai mod for a 4X game. ?

So many humans but so few diplomatic messages suggestions. Sad. I look like an extrovert now. ?

Anyway, SSX 1.7 is 85% done, maybe more. New species, and reinforcements of the existing ones. But more importantly, a new robutt species. This time i use a very good character editor (Koikatu by Illusion), so, i take my little revenge.

This synthetic species is the last thing to do for the update, and i can spend more than an hour on a character. That risk to be based on my tastes.

The different leaders have their own pool of portraits. The rulers/governors, the generals, the civilians and the scientist. The admirals will have the pools of the rulers and generals.

The civilians are simple. Some of them can look sab or lifeless, others can look more happy with their situations. Some silly organics have degraded some of them.

Spoiler

ssm_civils.png.8a16ff17029ba4833246b462199ff2ef.png

The lewd scientists. Their are exaggeratedly curious and friendly, their are often the ambassador during a firsts contact. An important occasion to make a great impression, and more "science".

Spoiler

ssm_scientifiques.png.6244212a3ec0e1989d3b2be82d4fd766.png

The soldiers and generals are heavily weaponized. Their have also the required tools for occupying a population.

Spoiler

ssm_generaux.png.e97d97bbe2715c5dea0bcb7c7bd1b14f.png

And finally the rulers. Looking very costly , equipped with additional hardware. Charismatic, authoritarian, sometime intimidating.

Spoiler

ssm_reignantes.png.6b937351d23d49446beb1429d844cbd1.png

I really like the last one, she look like a fucking colossus.  D :