[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

Hey, just downloaded this and now my game crashes when i try to choose a city or a ship design, I uninstalled the Sexyxenos cities standalone, however that is not the culprit, I have not installed any other mods other that Sexyxenos, and I am running Stellaris Distant Stars 2.10. I have also uninstalled Sexyxenos and the game worked fine.

You are the only one that have this specific problem. No other mods, sure?

It's too similar with the crash gifted by the Tons of Tits mod, incompatible with any other portrait mod because of a strange line of code.

I have already carefully tested the files before sharing the actual version, i have tested again the main file alone but i can't reproduce this crash.

edit: If you have the time, reload the game, make it crash badly again and send me the error.txt and the exceptions.txt files you can find in the documents/paradox interactive/stellaris/logs. Maybe we can find something.

can you explain why the mod isn't working for me? i download it extract the files with 7-zip file thing move the files to the stellaris mod folder, remove the main file out (because that seems to be the only way for it to appear in the mod list) turn the mods on, go into the game, then theres nothing, (no auto countries, no portraits or traits). Can someone tell me what  I'm doing wrong. Thank You

PS i turned off all my mods from steam to see if any of them was interfering with this mod still didn't work

Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod

Open the .rar file

Dump everything from the file into the folder.

Exactly like every other stellaris mod out there.

There are 4 different .rar files.

It is not a case of "I'll just take one of them. It sure is fine."

thanks for the quick reply will try that. but the reason i didn't know and was confused is that this is the first mod i installed from *not the steam workshop which is just install and play. not complaining about your post just wanted you to know. thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to download this mod but when it gets downloaded the code goes through notepad and doesn't let me  put it in the mod documents of stellaris? I need help as I am new to downloading mods outside of steam workshop

10 hours ago, Threk said:

I have been trying to download this mod but when it gets downloaded the code goes through notepad and doesn't let me  put it in the mod documents of stellaris? I need help as I am new to downloading mods outside of steam workshop

Dont put it in the Stellaris instillation directory (the one under SteamApps), rather you want to put it in the My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\Mods\ directory. Unzip there and enable from the launcher.

On 8/3/2018 at 7:37 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Dont put it in the Stellaris instillation directory (the one under SteamApps), rather you want to put it in the My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\Mods\ directory. Unzip there and enable from the launcher.

I did all that, but it still doesn't work. The main problem is when I download the mod the file turns into notepad or word pad or internet explorer for some reason. I know this might be hard to ask but I might need a video tutorial or something.

I have found how to add new generic diplomatic messages, insults, declaration of war or peace dialogs. I want to add somes lines but my imagination is a bit "meh" and my english didn't help.  In 2 weeks i have done only 13 lines. ? What kind of messages between non ssx/ssx or ssx/ssx in what context can you suggest? ?

la_mise_en_bouche.PNG.4f352f2747eb54ce378e13feb4714c0d.PNG

it's mostly depends on how the player will use the SSX race.

If the race is all about "you are a slave" then the lines will seem more selling/buying of slaves or asking if you like to enter this class.

if the race is more "all females are slaves" then the lines will depend on if your playing as a man or women.

If the race is more "Owning slaves is the only thing in life" then it depends on if the other player is a slaver or not.

I can understand how this can be hard to think about. But it's more think about how you react to meeting a nude fox girl with her own fleet of ships and the fact she's trying to get you to do the same or invite you to her room.

3 hours ago, Toronam said:

I have found how to add new generic diplomatic messages, insults, declaration of war or peace dialogs. I want to add somes lines but my imagination is a bit "meh" and my english didn't help.  In 2 weeks i have done only 13 lines. ? What kind of messages between non ssx/ssx or ssx/ssx in what context can you suggest? ?

la_mise_en_bouche.PNG.4f352f2747eb54ce378e13feb4714c0d.PNG