[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

I finally remember the utopia update was difficult like this for me.

It was a obsolet and rotten file in the cache. It's somewhere in the documents/ Paradox / Stellaris file.

I had ragedelete the whole file (but not the precious mod file). ?‍♂️

Thanks for the nice mod. I'm not sure what code is needed, but if you'd be able to tell me how to limit the portrait sets to ONLY primitives that would be awesome. I'd rather not have nudist conclaves, FEs, or empires. I'd like to use the portraits as upliftable slaves essentially.

I think the best way is to add "randomized = no" somewhere in the species class bloc of code and create many prescripted special systems with the wanted primitives.

Not easy. ?

I want to thank you for this amazing mod. And as a french i'm proud to see french moders as well.

Unfortunatly, the mod doesn't work anymore for me. I try to desactivate Tons of Tits as someone suggest here, but it doesn't work. It crash everytime when creating a new empire, sometime when creating the world, sometime when choosing the name of the empire.

Do you have ideas of what the problem is and how to solve it?

Edit: mod work well when i desactivate all other mod so that seems to be a mod conflict. Will try to find whose mod conflict.

If not a mod conflict, why this mod work well when i desactivate others mod? And why desactivating this mod fix the crash if problem is another mod? I will try what you suggest, but it doesn't make any sense to me. Also, Sexy xenos work totally fine for me last week, only thing i do since then is update mods.

Edit: desactivating Primitive don't do anything as expect. I maintain that this is probably a mod conflict or a problem with this mod itself.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:49 PM, JesusKreist said:

My modlist is extensive with more than one red exclamation mark i.e. mod not made for that version of stellaris.

Despite numerous tests the simple clicking on a city appearance does not "bomb" the game. A gamestart with one of the "faulty" city appearances did nothing either.

I suggest both of you @snarfies and @Daronir try to redownload the mod and repair stellaris via steam. Something might have gone wrong with the update on your side. Or it might be another mod for city appearance which worked together with this mod in 2.0.x but causes problems in conjunction with 2.1.x.

You are the third person who has problems.

But since there are many more users who do not have problems including myself and the mod author I can safely say it is NOT SSX.

It MUST be another of your mods which after the latest update either does not play well with SSX or plays well at all.

Is someone have a problem with the description files in this mod?

Trouble is, instead of name and description in the traits i have a code segment like "_desc" on version 2.1

For example:

trait_benevolent

traid_benevolent_desc

All files in the mod folder and i have no idea how resolve this. Everything else work fine.

Excuse me for poor english

36 minutes ago, Toronam said:

Only english, german and french localisation are supported.

But you give me an idea, in the next upgrade i add all others localisation with english desc, it's better than this.

It's would be great! Thank you

It was a big weed-end modding for me, SSX 1.6 is now well advanced. Beyond this version, uploading the portraits remain hellish but it will become more easy to update the others contents.  It's probably the second last update with new portraits. ?

mod1.PNG.1eb7f68b8083f4e9e20e200c51019c7b.PNG

Maybe this is better in the Tons of Tits thread, but I see people talking about it here. So here is where it goes.

I think I know what may be the problem with Tons of Tits and other similar mods. Someone in the ToT thread said he changed the graphics culture to "mamalian" and it stopped crashing when he said after that. However, I personally have a ton of graphical cultures (mods) in my game. So deactivating ToT for me stopped the crashing when doing ship and city appearance.

I bet the portraits get overwritten or are not compatible by another graphical "culture" that another mod may use, and that is why it doesn't crash (when doing city appearance/ship appearance) or does crash for some people.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated! ?

The description of the new prescripted countrie is uncomfortable, i see that later.

The new civic unlock an event that can be a very floody in the late game with the last special technologie if you tried to purge an entire galaxy with that. ?

2 hours ago, Toronam said:

Updated! ?

The description of the new prescripted countrie is uncomfortable, i see that later.

The new civic unlock an event that can be a very floody in the late game with the last special technologie if you tried to purge an entire galaxy with that. ?

Thanks for the update! :D