Thank you so much for this mod.  I've asked for something similar before.  This is much more detailed than what I had in mind.  Great work. 

And yes, I've lost the art of expressing myself and thus now only speak in bullet statements.  *sigh*

But, anyway, THANK YOU for sharing this.

This is a fabulous mod!  Thank you for sharing!!!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am trying to narrow down why my pc is suddenly unable to move in game.   Does this mod cause a "slow down" as the pain increases?  or is it just staggering?   There are many mods that cause slow down, and they all compound on one another.  If this mod does cause a slow down, please have an mcm toggle or gradient for it, please.

Could you release a Slavtat of your feet texture? 

And last, UNP special feet would be awesome too.. 

I am sorry for being so needy!  

On 1/20/2018 at 4:28 PM, macnchz said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am trying to narrow down why my pc is suddenly unable to move in game.   Does this mod cause a "slow down" as the pain increases?  or is it just staggering?   There are many mods that cause slow down, and they all compound on one another.  If this mod does cause a slow down, please have an mcm toggle or gradient for it, please.

Could you release a Slavtat of your feet texture? 

Yeah, there is a slowdown at higher pain levels (drain SpeedMul). I'll add a toggle to disable it, since there doesn't seem to be a programmatic way to alter the spell's magnitude.

For the SlaveTats, I couldn't, but isn't it easier to just activate the mod in the MCM and disable the ESP from loading? The SlaveTats are available standalone (Foot Tattoos menu).

UNP one is in the backlog, yeah. In your case, is it just the toe textures that are misaligned? Someone in this thread had the same problem...

17 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

Very cool mod, does your mod or do you plan to do anything about footstep sounds? I've always noticed a lack of consistant and correctly volumed sound effects for barefeet on various surfaces (sometimes non-existent).

Not yet, no, I don't really have access to a good sound FX library to add to this :frown:

On 08.01.2018 at 9:24 PM, jbezorg said:

Running into a possible conflict with Realistic Room Rentals. The option to rent a room is available but the innkeeper's voice is missing and purchasing the room does nothing.

Going to try to place this mod before it in the load order. See if that resolves it.

Approved. I have the same trouble.

Added a fix for UNP toe dirt for the final stage, let me know if it looks weird!

9 hours ago, DoritoJunkie said:

Could you also do the texture on SoS body as well? I mean there is dirt on the feet, but it's only a little bit like what I'm showing here: https://imgur.com/a/mHVAd

Do you mean the male SoS body? I could, but it would take more time: I've just downloaded it and it uses a completely different texture positioning.

image.png.2ec446336762fd45b2167b43f953fef6.png

...so I'd have to move and skew all textures around or draw new ones.

6 hours ago, mrsrt said:

Approved. I have the same trouble

Is the innkeeper bug still happening with v0.6? Are you also using Realistic Room Rentals? I've just gone through the mod with TES5Edit and it doesn't change any existing responses in the room rental dialogue. I might just delete the dialogue feature altogether if it causes so many problems for other people...

1 hour ago, jealco said:

Hey, Cyto, for some reason, when I am outside, the debug screen still reports every surface as stone.

Weird. The surface detection should only be updated when barefoot, though. Have you tried standing on stuff like wood/dirt, waiting for a bit and then checking the surface type?

44 minutes ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Weird. The surface detection should only be updated when barefoot, though. Have you tried standing on stuff like wood/dirt, waiting for a bit and then checking the surface type?

Yes.  Tried running on stone paths, then in the dirt on the side, then out into the woods.  Moved back and forth on patches of grass, etc.  No joy.

I've been using the sound changes as much as what I can see underfoot to guide my testing.

Update 2.  I have fixed the issue.  When cleaning my save again, I manually set all values to zero, saved, and quit

After disabling the mod, I went back in, and noticed my feet were purple.  SlaveTats was still trying to load the texture.  I force reset it to the normal texture, saved again, and quit.  After reactivating the mod, it now detects things properly.

11 hours ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Added a fix for UNP toe dirt for the final stage, let me know if it looks weird!

Do you mean the male SoS body? I could, but it would take more time: I've just downloaded it and it uses a completely different texture positioning.

image.png.2ec446336762fd45b2167b43f953fef6.png

...so I'd have to move and skew all textures around or draw new ones.

Is the innkeeper bug still happening with v0.6? Are you also using Realistic Room Rentals? I've just gone through the mod with TES5Edit and it doesn't change any existing responses in the room rental dialogue. I might just delete the dialogue feature altogether if it causes so many problems for other people...

Well I don't mind cause after all, most quality contents takes time to make.

20 hours ago, jealco said:

Update 2.  I have fixed the issue.  When cleaning my save again, I manually set all values to zero, saved, and quit

After disabling the mod, I went back in, and noticed my feet were purple.  SlaveTats was still trying to load the texture.  I force reset it to the normal texture, saved again, and quit.  After reactivating the mod, it now detects things properly.

Whew! I thought my fiddling with scripts had finally broke something badly :smiley:

14 hours ago, DoritoJunkie said:

Well I don't mind cause after all, most quality contents takes time to make.

Sure, just wanted to confirm that that's the body type you want the texture for?

On 1/20/2018 at 4:28 PM, macnchz said:

Are these Unified UNP feet from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1454-project-unified-unp/? Does the UNP patch I posted yesterday help or are the textures still misaligned in more places than just the toes?

For people who want Bathing in Skyrim support, would it be something like cleaning the player's feet as well after they've bathed? Or something more involved?

2 hours ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Whew! I thought my fiddling with scripts had finally broke something badly :smiley:

Sure, just wanted to confirm that that's the body type you want the texture for?

Are these Unified UNP feet from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1454-project-unified-unp/? Does the UNP patch I posted yesterday help or are the textures still misaligned in more places than just the toes?

For people who want Bathing in Skyrim support, would it be something like cleaning the player's feet as well after they've bathed? Or something more involved?

Juat the regular, please.

4 hours ago, SAC said:

Have you given any thought as to how to apply the dirt to surrounding NPCs as well?

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Were you able to subtract the slavetats dependencies for this mod ? 

Nope and nope, sadly. I added a "Roadmap / future work" section to the mod's description page to keep track of what I'm doing. Your two requests will probably go together, since if I'm applying textures to other NPCs, I might as well do it without SlaveTats.

2 hours ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Nope and nope, sadly. I added a "Roadmap / future work" section to the mod's description page to keep track of what I'm doing. Your two requests will probably go together, since if I'm applying textures to other NPCs, I might as well do it without SlaveTats.

If I may offer an idea for applying the dirt to NPCs: make a quest, create a cloak spell which applies the slavetat script (MGEF) to the player's surrounding references. I've done it in FO4, it works (there it applies an EFSH), however I don't know how to call slavetats in Skyrim, and I'm a bit rusty with modding lately :frown: