Running into a possible conflict with Realistic Room Rentals. The option to rent a room is available but the innkeeper's voice is missing and purchasing the room does nothing.

Going to try to place this mod before it in the load order. See if that resolves it.

44 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Running into a possible conflict with Realistic Room Rentals. The option to rent a room is available but the innkeeper's voice is missing and purchasing the room does nothing.

Going to try to place this mod before it in the load order. See if that resolves it.

Hmm...don't see how this would affect a different mod's voice files. Weird.

1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

There could be some dirtiness in my mod, I saw several changes to the innkeeper dialogue when I was cleaning it with TES5Edit, I'll make sure those are supposed to be there.

3 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Dope.. but I have two issues it seems. Sometimes when I die, my character bounces slightly once per second. And My PC can't seem to ride horses comfortably. The riding animation misaligns after a few seconds. I suspect the mod Ride Together has something to do with that, however.

Also.. is it safe to update?

Hmm, that's very likely a problem with Ride Together, my mod doesn't change any animations or idles. Should be safe to update currently. If there are any issues, all player stats are saved in the 3 globals (PlayerFeetDirtiness, PlayerFeetRoughness and PlayerFeetPain) so you can uninstall the mod completely and then install the new mode, resetting the globals to what they should be.

32 minutes ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Hmm, that's very likely a problem with Ride Together, my mod doesn't change any animations or idles. Should be safe to update currently. If there are any issues, all player stats are saved in the 3 globals (PlayerFeetDirtiness, PlayerFeetRoughness and PlayerFeetPain) so you can uninstall the mod completely and then install the new mode, resetting the globals to what they should be.

I hear ya.. but I don't think it's an animation thing per se. By "uncomfortable" I meant my PC twitches. I think it might be some type of cloak spell your mod uses to track its variables that interfere with something from Ride Together.

But I'm running into another issue. My feet won't clean with water or spell.  I get a pop-up message proclaiming that they are clean, but I have to enter and exit Slave Tats for the visual dirt to disappear. 

6 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Dope.. but I have two issues it seems. Sometimes when I die, my character bounces slightly once per second. And My PC can't seem to ride horses comfortably. The riding animation misaligns after a few seconds. I suspect the mod Ride Together has something to do with that, however.

Also.. is it safe to update?

I had a problem with riding as well. Every couple seconds my character would look down and right. At the same time her Dragon hide protection spell would set off too. the presence of Foot wear or lack of, did not matter. 

12 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I hear ya.. but I don't think it's an animation thing per se. By "uncomfortable" I meant my PC twitches. I think it might be some type of cloak spell your mod uses to track its variables that interfere with something from Ride Together.

9 hours ago, sky6 said:

I had a problem with riding as well. Every couple seconds my character would look down and right. At the same time her Dragon hide protection spell would set off too. the presence of Foot wear or lack of, did not matter. 

Oh dear... I think you are right. The surface detection script casts a spell downwards every second, which I guess is hitting the horse and is causing it to freak out. 

I've limited the detection script to only work when player is not on a horse/in furniture and is not wearing shoes in 0.4, let me know if it works!

12 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

But I'm running into another issue. My feet won't clean with water or spell.  I get a pop-up message proclaiming that they are clean, but I have to enter and exit Slave Tats for the visual dirt to disappear. 

Thanks, looks like the washing spell didn't call into SlaveTats to actually synchronize the tattoos with the player. Fixed in 0.4 too.

The water walking is a bit flaky and doesn't have that much visible feedback yet, so it could be that you're in something that Skyrim doesn't count as water or it's cleaning slowly. You could check the debug menu in the mod settings to see if the dirtiness stat is going down.

On 1/9/2018 at 4:01 AM, cytochrome_p450 said:

Oh dear... I think you are right. The surface detection script casts a spell downwards every second, which I guess is hitting the horse and is causing it to freak out. 

I've limited the detection script to only work when player is not on a horse/in furniture and is not wearing shoes in 0.4, let me know if it works!

Thanks, looks like the washing spell didn't call into SlaveTats to actually synchronize the tattoos with the player. Fixed in 0.4 too.

The water walking is a bit flaky and doesn't have that much visible feedback yet, so it could be that you're in something that Skyrim doesn't count as water or it's cleaning slowly. You could check the debug menu in the mod settings to see if the dirtiness stat is going down.

The latest version appears to work as intended. Thank you!!

On 1/9/2018 at 5:01 AM, cytochrome_p450 said:

So if I understand how this works correctly you're swapping textures at different levels. If so would applying all textures and changing the alpha in proportion to how dirty the player is work better?

e.g. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3586-fadetattoos/

On 1/8/2018 at 2:39 AM, cytochrome_p450 said:

Thanks for the feedback all!

Devious Devices? It doesn't require them, it's just that the HDT leg irons from the new version etc. have the zbfWornAnkles keyword and so will prevent wearing boots when worn

Yep, will get on that. Should probably have noted I was making the textures with CBBE in mind (+FemFeet Redesigned).

Good idea, I'll see if the slave boots have some keywords I could use.

Oh yeah, innkeepers refuse to rent rooms if feet dirtiness is > 0.25, you can use the Wash Feet spell near a body of water or walk around in a puddle. I'll make sure the innkeepers are affected by the vendor settings too.

I didn't have any volunteers to record sounds off so I had to use the standard ZaZ gag talk sounds. Would you rather there be an option to turn them off or is there a better sound set for this?

Hmm, depending on what you mean. The dirt slavetats can be applied to them as well (through the SlaveTats MCM or with some scripting to everybody around), but adding the dynamic surface detection/dirtiness would be more difficult (the surface detection is a massive hack: every second, a spell is cast on the ground in front of the player that leaves a different impact object depending on the surface type, which are then scanned for).

Maybe for the sounds, use some of the breathy gasps from some of the default sexlab voices? the breathy female one comes to mind, there's a number of short sound clips of a woman gasping softly that would probably be more appropriate and doesn't sound completely sexual out of context, there's probably similar ones available for males.

Hi there,

your mod looks great. I always wondered about the pain and dirt free running around bare feet too.

I have to give your mod a try this weekend.

Just a quick question.

Is it possible to clean the dirty feet with Bathing in Skyrim?

I like the way that mod works and there is a nice patch to link it with sexlab.

So if yours where to be compatible too that would be brilliant.

Keep up the good work.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:04 PM, Dust+ said:

Good mod, thanks. But it doesn't work with DDx chains (with ZAZ works good) and it prevent's to wear DDx boots.

Thanks! I think the DDx chains use a different set of keywords since the ZAZ and the DD projects are diverging... I'll make a compatibility patch or add DD as a dependency.

The slave boots from DDx can be added as an exception: You can go to mod's settings -> Miscellaneous -> Set current as exception while wearing the DDx boots for them to be treated as being barefoot.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:10 AM, jbezorg said:

So if I understand how this works correctly you're swapping textures at different levels. If so would applying all textures and changing the alpha in proportion to how dirty the player is work better?

Yeah, there is a slavetat for each tier of dirtiness. Does the alpha changing trigger the "Please wait while Slavetats works on player" notification every time alpha is changed? Otherwise I could blend between a couple of textures (which would also reduce the cost of maintaining textures for several body types) continuously as a function of dirtiness.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:28 PM, Halleaon said:

Maybe for the sounds, use some of the breathy gasps from some of the default sexlab voices? the breathy female one comes to mind, there's a number of short sound clips of a woman gasping softly that would probably be more appropriate and doesn't sound completely sexual out of context, there's probably similar ones available for males.

Good idea. I'll chat to the SexLab devs to see if I can copy some of their sounds (since I don't want to include the whole SexLab as a dependency yet).

On 1/12/2018 at 8:48 AM, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Is it possible to clean the dirty feet with Bathing in Skyrim?

Not yet. Do you mean something like resetting the feet dirtiness as well when the player has bathed? I'll see if there's an easy way to create a compatibility patch.

1 hour ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Does the alpha changing trigger the "Please wait while Slavetats works on player" notification every time alpha is changed?

When calling synchronize_tattoos, you can set its "silent" parameter to "true" to send the messages to the Papyrus log instead of the player's notifications.

The mod is awesome, but why are fucking SlaveTats and ZAP being forced as requirement everywhere? You only missed DD and SexLab, because why not? You can do what SlaveTats does using NiOverride yourself (no unnecessary hard dependency) and ZAP for foot dirtiness mod, really?

On 1/13/2018 at 3:49 PM, zax said:

The mod is awesome, but why are fucking SlaveTats and ZAP being forced as requirement everywhere? You only missed DD and SexLab, because why not? You can do what SlaveTats does using NiOverride yourself (no unnecessary hard dependency) and ZAP for foot dirtiness mod, really?

The ZAP dependency is to pull in the leg irons keyword. If there is a way to have it as a soft dependency that doesn't require me to maintain several compatibility patches as well, I'd be glad to hear it.

I'll look into using pure NiOverride instead of SlaveTats.

2 hours ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

If there is a way to have it as a soft dependency that doesn't require me to maintain several compatibility patches as well, I'd be glad to hear it.

If all you're doing is checking if armor is flagged with zbfWornAnkles, you can get the keyword with "Game.GetFormFromFile(0x008A4C, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Keyword". Just remember to have a check if ZAP is installed before you run any code that assumes you have it. You could also do something similar with Devious Devices by checking for 0x05F4BB in "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" (zad_DeviousAnkleShackles).

2 hours ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

The ZAP dependency is to pull in the leg irons keyword. If there is a way to have it as a soft dependency that doesn't require me to maintain several compatibility patches as well, I'd be glad to hear it.

I'll look into using pure NiOverride instead of SlaveTats.

36 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

If all you're doing is checking if armor is flagged with zbfWornAnkles, you can get the keyword with "Game.GetFormFromFile(0x008A4C, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Keyword". Just remember to have a check if ZAP is installed before you run any code that assumes you have it. You could also do something similar with Devious Devices by checking for 0x05F4BB in "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" (zad_DeviousAnkleShackles).

Another way of getting the keyword, since you already have skse as a requirement, would be to use Keyword.GetKeyword("zbfWornAnkles")*

*Keyword.GetKeyword(string) 

Thanks for the answers! I'll tear out ZAZ/DD dependencies since there's nothing else in there that the mod needs.

4 hours ago, Redd99 said:

Noticed a problem that this mod doesn't always detect water correctly in some places.  I've had times when my character was up to their neck in water and the mod says that there isn't enough to wash their feet.

Do you have a location example?