53 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Dropped em' into "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP" folder. Re-built them with bodyslide. And Ta-Da!

Funky feet 

5ace795d29399_Ganja-OpenRoom2018-04-1116_08_15.thumb.png.d9968a93ca9fb6e810bdae9d732bcfba.png

Nice! You didn't get any weird spiky bits or separation at the seams? It doesn't look like it.

EDIT: Yeah, wow.. I didn't know it was that easy. I see something I want to tweak but other than that...

I'm going to post this here for now, but this puts the earlier meshes I made under the correct file path for Bodyslide. I've also tweaked what it was that I wanted to tweak (some areas around some of the toe nails).

Nicer Foot Shape - UUNP BodySlide (Merged Toe Nail and Foot Mesh).zip

Don't try editing the mesh in Outfit Studio by opening it through the slider set that is using it, it will cause Body Slide to crash. The only way to tweak it is through another software or by editing the Nif file directly in Outfit Studio.

5 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Nice! You didn't get any weird spiky bits or separation at the seams? It doesn't look like it.

Nah.. it worked perfectly.

3 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Don't try editing the mesh in Outfit Studio by opening it through the slider set that is using it, it will cause Body Slide to crash. The only way to tweak it is through another software or by editing the Nif file directly in Outfit Studio.

Mmm.. Opening the slider set seems to work on my end as well. Are you using the latest version of Bodyslide?

I was thinking, it would be cool to see some kind of "fetish system", (at random) maybe some NPCs have a thing for feet and will be easier to persuade in dialogue if your character is barefoot, or maybe bare feet could increase the arousal of certain NPCs. If it's true in real life, why not in Skyrim?

7 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I was thinking, it would be cool to see some kind of "fetish system", (at random) maybe some NPCs have a thing for feet and will be easier to persuade in dialogue if your character is barefoot, or maybe bare feet could increase the arousal of certain NPCs. If it's true in real life, why not in Skyrim?

Can you set your speech level to raise when barefoot for individual NPCs?

Maybe you'd have to add a spell to them before the speech check.

I'll admit, I'm having a hard time finding the fetish angle practical. Unless you're trying to win over someone who you screwed over, like Faendal. But who'd want to persuade someone like him?

And as for everyone else.. shopkeepers. People who attempt to withhold info/extort/challenge/obstruct your path.. I don't see how feet logically changes their minds, unless you have some kind of relationship with them

But I've seen stranger things here on LL >.>

It would be cool, I guess, if your husband/wife didn't want the nookie.. but were suddenly all over you once you bared your legs and feet. Or anyone I suppose. I like to roleplay by wearing only a towel to and from the bathing rooms inside Inns. It would pretty f'ing immersive if a few patrons got a kick outta that. So yeah... I guess it is logical

2 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Can you set your speech level to raise when barefoot for individual NPCs?

Maybe you'd have to add a spell to them before the speech check.

I'll admit, I'm having a hard time finding the fetish angle practical. Unless you're trying to win over someone who you screwed over, like Faendal. But who'd want to persuade someone like him?

And as for everyone else.. shopkeepers. People who attempt to withhold info/extort/challenge/obstruct your path.. I don't see how feet logically changes their minds, unless you have some kind of relationship with them

But I've seen stranger things here on LL >.>

It would be cool, I guess, if your husband/wife didn't want the nookie.. but were suddenly all over you once you bared your legs and feet. Or anyone I suppose. I like to roleplay by wearing only a towel to and from the bathing rooms inside Inns. It would pretty f'ing immersive if a few patrons got a kick outta that. So yeah... I guess it is logical

I would say the arousal increase could be considered realistic anyway, as long as it was only a small amount.

Yeah.. there is some pretty weird stuff on here, lol.

I tried to get these to work within the regular Unified UNP Slider Set without screwing up but with no luck, so I did the next best thing. I put the feet under their own slider set.

As far as advantages go?.. They match up better with the body mesh around the ankles now that the meshes can actually USE the body sliders, other than that, there's not really much of a difference. Unfortunately there is still a TINY gap in some parts around the ankle, but at least it's a tiny gap instead of a tiny cliff here and there.

Nicer Foot Shape - UUNP BodySlide (Barefoot Realism Compatible).zip

On another note, I haven't tested the XPMSE version, but the other two work so I don't see why that one shouldn't as well..

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 12:00 AM, MayDayCray said:

I can't tell the difference.. heh

That's odd, because there is a difference, there are gaps where the feet separate from the body.

Anyway, I figured out how to merge the mesh in Blender, which means I have been able to keep some of the polygons that went missing in the previous version I uploaded. In other words, now there shouldn't be any gaps.. but I haven't tested that in game yet.

On 4/24/2018 at 9:34 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

That's odd, because there is a difference, there are gaps where the feet separate from the body.

Anyway, I figured out how to merge the mesh in Blender, which means I have been able to keep some of the polygons that went missing in the previous version I uploaded. In other words, now there shouldn't be any gaps.. but I haven't tested that in game yet.

Sorry for the invisible tootsies guys.. I forgot to set the the Body Part to 37 under Block details... :classic_biggrin:

Anyway, THESE should work.

Can anyone help?  I'm new to a lot of this and I've got this mod working with CBBE, except that the feet never get dirty.  I do have the three required mods for this, but nothing seems to help.

EDIT:  I've read everything on this that I can find.  I think the issue might be with the Slavetats mod.  When I pull that up in MCM, it's completely empty.  Is there another download I'm supposed to have?

15 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

SOS support? What, you get skid marks on your schlong for dong anal or something, lol?

Actually it would be cool if there was a way to add a wet effect during sex.

You do know SOS also changes the male feet model right?

17 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

SOS support? What, you get skid marks on your schlong for dong anal or something, lol?

Actually it would be cool if there was a way to add a wet effect during sex.

I would have guessed that that was possible already.. Nobody's ever fucked my character in the ass before.

12 hours ago, DoritoJunkie said:

You do know SOS also changes the male feet model right?

No I didn't know that.

10 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I would have guessed that that was possible already.. Nobody's ever fucked my character in the ass before.

I'm sure it's possible, I've just never seen a feature like that added by a mod.

Amazing mod, thank you!

I installed it for Skyrim Special Edition and some features actually work (dirtiness and pain messages, staggering effect, shopkeepers refusing their services).

What isn't working is the visual effect of dirtiness (due to lack of SlaveTats - it hasn't been ported to SE yet) and foot cleaning (due to lack of Bathing In Skyrim - not ported for Se yet as well).

Some additional ideas (although I suppose it would require a considerable amount of scripting...):

- crime factor in all the main cities of Skyrim for walking barefoot in public - maybe the player character having to pay a fine like in case of other crimes, only in some time intervals (to prevent the guards from harassing you every second) - like for example the game checking every 2 hours if the player character is still barefoot - then meeting a guard would result in another fine (or prison if you can't afford paying). It could spice up the gameplay, since you would have to try to avoid guards, while being in one of the holds. I imagine that while walking barefoot in the wilds or in small villlages wouldn't be extremely uncommon, being without shoes in public space of a city could be considered as a soft public indecency (especially by nobles and authorities), thus treated as a small crime.

- it would be great to implement some npc comments on the player being barefoot - something similar to Immersive Naked Comments or Humorous Naked Comments - with some randomness probably, since not everyone would actually react to the sight of bare feet. Some remarks like i.e. "Look at those dirty feet! Aren't you feeling embarassed?!" or "Poor thing, you can't afford shoes?" would help with immersion greatly, I think.

- maybe the high authorities like Jarls could refuse talking to you until you present yourself to them in a more proper manner - they could see your dirty bare feet as a lack of respect. Maybe they could even tell the guards to throw you out of the palace grounds. It could trigger a simple teleportation of the player character to some specified spots in town (maybe just the main gate of the city, like in default fast travel?).

Edit: Unfortunately, after some more testing it appears that the game is highly unstable with this mod, most probably because of me trying to run it on Skyrim Special Edition (and maybe lack of some required stuff, like SlaveTats and Bathing in Skyrim). Crash to desktop after several minutes of walking barefoot. Need to put this one aside for now, hoping that someday it would be ported for SE version :frown:

I've never had any crashes caused by this mod, though I've never bothered with the special edition game. 

Also, I disagree on that crime factor idea.  It's bad enough that the whole town will jump on your ass for accidentally "stealing" a piece of bread on the table, in a room that you paid to spend the night in.  Besides, my barefoot sorceress has been stopping nightmare curses on townspeople, hunting down master vampires and their murderous subordinates, eliminating violent bandit gangs, and washing her feet regularly throughout.  I think the guards can overlook her lack of shoes.  If anything, the people should be kissing her toes.

17 minutes ago, JStryker47 said:

I've never had any crashes caused by this mod, though I've never bothered with the special edition game. 

Also, I disagree on that crime factor idea.  It's bad enough that the whole town will jump on your ass for accidentally "stealing" a piece of bread on the table, in a room that you paid to spend the night in.  Besides, my barefoot sorceress has been stopping nightmare curses on townspeople, hunting down master vampires and their murderous subordinates, eliminating violent bandit gangs, and washing her feet regularly throughout.  I think the guards can overlook her lack of shoes.  If anything, the people should be kissing her toes.

Then again, the people of Skyrim never really appreciates what you do for them anyway...

14 hours ago, overlot115 said:

- crime factor in all the main cities of Skyrim for walking barefoot in public - maybe the player character having to pay a fine like in case of other crimes, only in some time intervals (to prevent the guards from harassing you every second) - like for example the game checking every 2 hours if the player character is still barefoot - then meeting a guard would result in another fine (or prison if you can't afford paying). It could spice up the gameplay, since you would have to try to avoid guards, while being in one of the holds. I imagine that while walking barefoot in the wilds or in small villlages wouldn't be extremely uncommon, being without shoes in public space of a city could be considered as a soft public indecency (especially by nobles and authorities), thus treated as a small crime.

Well. I would normally disagree because I find it ridiculous someone would arrest me for baring my ankles.. But it kinda reminds me of the Puritans from the 1800s, tho, Skyrim seems to have a setting quite a bit more ancient than that. It could be fun-- if shoes were much harder to come by.

Really, this mod only makes sense if you roleplay since it's so frick'n easy to acquire a pair of shoes. I only notice it's there when my feet get dirty while farming, walking around the house barefooted for extended periods of time or when I go out jogging to lose weight