On 4/24/2023 at 10:19 PM, MayDayCray said:

Did you resave it in CK? I can't get it to open for.. reasons

Unfortunately no. It will be nice if someone adopt this unique Mod and update it for SE and AE version. Just because it works for some people doesn't make it safe, there's a risk it could affect save files.

• 5 months later...
On 5/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, marfara89 said:

Unfortunately no. It will be nice if someone adopt this unique Mod and update it for SE and AE version. Just because it works for some people doesn't make it safe, there's a risk it could affect save files.

i tried to convert this mod using cathedral and ck but it didn't worked for me... maybe it's because i still have a lot to learn in how to make conversions. Would sure love if someone here that managed to convert this mod post it here so we could use this mod again

Edited by fantasmoticgirl99
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod, been using for a long time, but there is one thing that irritated me like nothing else - it would show me the "clean feet added","dirty feet added" etc. notifcations CONSTANTLY and even by reinstalling and cleaning the save it wouldn't stop. Luckily i found a mod that can hide these notifications.

• 1 month later...

For SE/AE users:

According to my test, this mod can run in SE/AE without conversion. However, if you are using AE/SE, it is likely that you are using some later version of SlaveTats (>=1.2.5), where querying tattoo only by texture name is not supported, leading to tattoo unable to be applied.

It is an easy fix just to add the section and area when querying to make everything work and here is the modified source (.psc) file and compiled script (.pex). Just drop and replace should work. Didn't test with barefoot tweak as I am not using that. Also if you don't know about the source file, that means you don't need it.

PlayerBarefootQuestScript.pex PlayerBarefootQuestScript.psc

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2024 at 10:45 PM, DarklyNightly said:

does this cause save bloat

The surface detection mechanism is horribly inefficient but I don't think it would cause the save bloat.

It needs to be remade into SKSE plugin. I had the surface detection implemented in C++ (native function hooks, 10000 times faster than current Papyrus solution). But since I'm mostly interested about dirt and not the roughness part, I couldn't decide about other features of the possible mod and abandoned the project.

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2023 at 12:59 AM, AsaChiri said:

For SE/AE users:

According to my test, this mod can run in SE/AE without conversion. However, if you are using AE/SE, it is likely that you are using some later version of SlaveTats (>=1.2.5), where querying tattoo only by texture name is not supported, leading to tattoo unable to be applied.

It is an easy fix just to add the section and area when querying to make everything work and here is the modified source (.psc) file and compiled script (.pex). Just drop and replace should work. Didn't test with barefoot tweak as I am not using that. Also if you don't know about the source file, that means you don't need it.

PlayerBarefootQuestScript.pex 15.61 kB · 31 downloads PlayerBarefootQuestScript.psc 14.96 kB · 30 downloads

sorry, can you explain me where exactly i should go to replace theses files? 

Update: Ops nvm sorry to bother! found the place these files should go. Wanna say thank you so much for this. It's working fine for me! 

Edited by fantasmoticgirl99