I keep getting 'Unk Prostitute:0 unable to' ...something about not showing up. I updated the mods. Basically, whether they offer themselves to someone or someone arrives, sex refuses to start and if I start it manually, they don't get paid. The clients are always dejected acting and wander off whether I force them to have sex or not.

Also, a weird thing. I'm not sure if it's related, but I did first notice it after updating this mod. My prostitute sims are not recognizing the other sim in the house as a sexual partner at all. They can have sex with others. He can have sex with others, but trying to start an encounter between them and him, they aren't in each other's lists as options. They've suddenly gotten weird about being naked around him, too. I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod or wicked whims or the way they are working together. I'm not getting an error code from it, because I can't actually tell them to do anything with each other to generate one.

1 hour ago, Havoc.Onion said:

I keep getting 'Unk Prostitute:0 unable to' ...something about not showing up. I updated the mods. Basically, whether they offer themselves to someone or someone arrives, sex refuses to start and if I start it manually, they don't get paid. The clients are always dejected acting and wander off whether I force them to have sex or not.

Also, a weird thing. I'm not sure if it's related, but I did first notice it after updating this mod. My prostitute sims are not recognizing the other sim in the house as a sexual partner at all. They can have sex with others. He can have sex with others, but trying to start an encounter between them and him, they aren't in each other's lists as options. They've suddenly gotten weird about being naked around him, too. I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod or wicked whims or the way they are working together. I'm not getting an error code from it, because I can't actually tell them to do anything with each other to generate one.

Same here i have latest NWP and WW and im having this problem. Anyone has the same problem? I uninstalled and installed NWP again and i did a new save and the unknown prostitute 0 is always there i hadnt this problem on the previous version of NWP.

Edited by Tekisman
1 hour ago, procian said:

probably broken face cc....no ea eyelashes mod is the usual cause...

Im aware of that mod, and a couple of others. But I never had the no eyelashes mod, I removed: selectable pets, cc bookcases, tongues, tails.. anything odd.

for some reason i do dont have the perversians option. the option to offer body and also on the cpu i have tam explorer but i dont have the option to buy, sell a doll pr to convert a house member. I've installed the mod correctly and i've had these options before but they just magically vanished. Any ideas on what to do or what could be wrong ?

On 12/26/2017 at 12:27 AM, NisaK said:

Wicked_Succubi_landing.png

It pains me to admit that our public education has failed us in such a way that most can do simple math but not everyone know the tale of the succ-succs. Succubi and their male counterpart Incubi are sex demons. They are creatures who feed off sex. In the most classic of stories, they harvest energy by giving people lewd dreams while they sleep. But there is a lot of deviant variation when it comes to defining a succubus. Instead of going on a tangent about succubi representation by various culture and stories, I’ll tell you about my succubi, my wicked succubi.

Wicked Succubi allows your sim to become the sex demon of legend. It’s my first true occult state and the first true occult state modded into any sims game. That is, unlike a pseudo occult state such as Daughter of the Easter Hare, Succubi are tracked by the game’s occult tracker system. Just like other Maxis occult states (Vampires, Witches, Mermaids, so on). In addition, Succubi also have access to a Occult Form, more on that in a bit. Succubi can be either male or female, although canonically they are female. Thus, if you do make a male Succubus then some flavor text will not align.

Reveal hidden contents

start_here.png

In my lore succubi are not humans. They are not former humans. They don’t even come from the same planet as humans, not even the same realm of existence. Succubi are demons with an appearance that closely mimics humans who reside in a more metaphysical realm called the Nightmare Realm. Here, their physical form takes on more metaphysical properties, conforming to a mixture of the type of mortal lewd dreams they feed on combined with their own self-image. I won’t bore you with lore too much here, Succubi will get an ‘awakening quest’ which will act both as a practical way to convert your sim into a succubus and as a proper introduction to their lore, how they got out of the nightmare realm what it means to be a succubus, why your sim doesn’t think they are one, and their path from believing their a mortal, to living as a fledgling succubus and then finally awakening as a true succubus. For now, you will instantly transform your sim into a succubus by going to the tam explorer on any computer and hitting the Research Occult interaction.

succ_motives.png
Living as a Succubus, A Crash Guide

A succubus, a metaphysical entity can only exist in the mortal realm via being magically bound to a mortal body. No, it’s still not a human body but a body generated from binding the matter of the physical universe with their metaphysical one. Thus, while in the mortal plane, they will still have mortal motives such as a need to sleep and eat. However, they will also have the motives of their metaphysical demonic being too attend to as well. Depravity, Desire, and their Life energy.

Depravity

Reveal hidden contents

Depravity is the energy of their metaphysical selves. They won’t die with zero depravity. No, for succubi in their home realm, the Nightmare Realm, are immortal. Perhaps that’s not a good thing, we’ll come back to this when discussing Desire. Instead, Depravity is used like mana, fuel for their other worldly powers (most will be added in later in a power themed update) including their ability to disguise themselves as a mortal so they can more easily blend into and navigate the world. Depravity is gained from absorbing the sexual energies from sims. By sex, but not just sex, by drinking cum too. But don’t think that you can neglect this motive just because depleting it won’t result in death. With no Depravity, your succubus will lose their true source of energy. They will be unmotivated, gain skills at a much reduced rate and perform poorly at their tasks.

Desire

Reveal hidden contents

While Depravity may be about fueling succubi for abilities they need to perform, Desire is their core motive. It’s what drives a succubus toward engaging in lewd behavior, their primary motivational force. Unlike a normal sim’s desire which grows and decays with the environment around them, a succubus’s desire is constantly increasing. It’s a burning lust which can never, ever be fully extinguished but only sated by sex or masturbation. Viewing lewd acts, being around attractive sims, especially naked sims, and all the other normal things which can increase a normal sims desire will increase the rate of gain for a Succubus’s Desire. At low level this isn’t much of a problem. A succubus will be in full control of their faculties. However, as their desire grows their ability to resist their lust fades. At first this will be felt as a decrease in their ability to learn unimportant skills while they get increasingly better at learning more sexy skills. Eventually they will reach a Desperate state, where they will have sex with anyone to sate their Desire and masturbation just may not be enough anymore While desperate, they will begin flirting with random sims. But continue exposing them to arousing situations, then your succubus may enter a sex crazed state where they are completely taken over by their Desire and receive punishments for continuing to ignore their Desire. Stay too long in a sex crazed state and your succubus will slowly forget all their non-erotic skills, start to beg surrounding sims for sex, sweat constantly, or even lose their suffocating, puritanical clothes. Get really unlucky and your succubus just may receive a curse. The Cum Brain Curse and the first of curses which you can experience. A cum-brained succubus will not be able to learn any skills and will not be able to focus on tasks long, even if they cure their sex crazed state. The only way to lift the Cum Brain Curse is via taking other sims vaginal, anal or penile virginity. Remember how I said that a succubus’s immortality in the Nightmare Realm may not be a good thing? The sex crazed state is why. Succubi in the nightmare realm who do not feed on lewd dreams, who neglect their nature will eventually become sex crazed fiends. Unlike in the mortal realm, there is not a known cure besides somehow entering the mortal realm and not just having sex, but lots of sex (tracked via how much time is left on the ravenous desire buff for succubi or the Gone Primal buff for partners) with mortals. So why they may be immortal in the Nightmare Realm, their sanity is not, all succubi eventually lose their senses. On the contrary, in the mortal realm succubus’s physical bodies are not immortal… well not technically bet they have accesses to the resources needed to heal their insanity. Which brings us to the third motive, Life Energy.

Life Energy

Reveal hidden contents

This motive isn’t tracked via your succubus’s typical motive panel. Instead it’s tracked via their age. It’s also the only motive which can only be renewed via sex with no other method. When a succubus sleeps with another sim who can age (make sure aging is enabled!!!), the succubi makes them two days older in exchange for making themselves one day younger. How much younger your ask? This can be set via the succubus’s aging preferences by clicking on them but no younger than the minimum consenting age. For succubi are born into this age, they have no need to exist before it.

And yes, your succubus can screw another partner into the grave if they sleep enough with them.

death_by_old_age_beta.png

Lewd Dreaming

Reveal hidden contents

beta_sleeping.png

When a mortal sleeps in the same bed as a succubus they will be plagued by lewd dreams of their partner. Raising the mortal’s desire and possibly even becoming a wet dream if the mortal becomes aroused enough. This is a small feature right now which I plan to expand upon much, much later!

Skin Care

Reveal hidden contents

Succubi_skin_care.png

Succubi have several passive abilities, abilities which do not deplete Depravity which succubi naturally have. The first two are relatively simple and require little explanation. They are immune to fire and have cum absorbing skin. Fire immunity means that they can not die to fire, however they can currently still get hot and overheat in the summer if you have Seasons installed. Full heat immunity will be added in the future. They won’t panic during fires and can’t catch fire. They are also excellent at putting fires out. Unfortunately, fire will still disrupt their behaviors as maxis hard locks out most interactions when a fire starts on the lot. For cum absorption, it’s not right away! Succubi who leave cum on their skin for an extended amount of time will have it absorb into their skin instead of becoming an uncomfortable crust. This will give some motive gain too. So it pays to leave the cum on!

Smell the Pheromones

Reveal hidden contents

pheromone_sniff_sniff.png

The big one is sweat. Succubi still sweat from all the normal body temperature raising activities. Exercising, being in the heat, dancing, sexing, etc. However, unlike normal sims, a succubus doesn’t ooze a salt water like substance for bacteria to nom on. Instead, they ooze a natural aphrodisiac and if a succubus is sweating enough then their natural pheromones trapped in their sweat disperses into the air to effect nearby sims. If nearby sims smell a succubus’s pheromones, then their desire (ww desire not Succubus Desire) will rise, they will come over to the succubus to get a bigger sniff, they may start flirting with the succubus or even ask them for sex, or if too intimidated to do so then run off to start pleasuring themselves somewhere else. But this isn’t just olfactory, the sweat has physical properties too. If another sim touches or kisses a sweaty succubus and gets some of that sweet aphrodisiac on them then they will receive a bigger boost to their desire and will try to stay within range of the succubus they touched, with their autonomy system rating activities closer to the succubus with a higher priority. Hopefully bring them into the effects of the succubus’s pheromones.

true_occult_form_incomplete.png

The True Occult Form

Reveal hidden contents

The most exciting advancement for Succubi. It was years in the making, and months of testing to get right. To me, succubi have such a large variety of interpretations on how they should look that I didn’t feel any single interpretation was sufficient. So, I saw customizing an occult form as necessary for my Succubi. To get started, after making your succubi, take them to the reforge self interaction found in any in game mirror. Don’t try to modify the succubus’s occult form in cas via cheats, it’s important it’s handled via my custom code.

There are three parts to getting a True Occult Form working:

• Editing. You need to be able to edit the occult form.
  • Applying. You need to apply the occult form to your sim during live gameplay and remove it during live gameplay.
  • Saving/Loading. The occult form needs to persist on your sim across zones and save/load events.

I’m pleased to announce that all these areas are done completely. this means that you can make your occult form look different than your human form, and not just via changes to the body but also the face. Want a nerdy human form and a super thick slutty occult form? Now you can!

Genetic Occult Outfit, The Only Complexity

Reveal hidden contents

Genetic_occult_form_final.png

I’ve made it no secret since succubi’s first beta release that I intend to make a true occult framework for other modders so they can make true CC occults and Succubi are my testbed for such a system. As I got close to unlocking Maxis’ occult system, I realized that I didn’t really want a carbon copy of the vanilla occult system. Imagine if it were such a copy and you had horns in the hat slot, hooves in the shoe slot, and wings in the outfit top slot. If this were the case, then both Maxis and WW would just remove the outfits parts when they see fit. Like in the shower, or during sex, or the hooves when taking off the shoes on entering a house, etc. more annoyingly, you’d have to manually apply these parts to every outfit too and even then there is no guarantee that special outfits (like career outfits) would overwrite some of these parts. This isn’t really what I want, nor what I think other occult modders would want. Thus, I came up with what I’m calling the Genetic Occult Outfit (GOO). The GOO replaces your first everyday outfit, so you’ll notice when you edit your occult for the first time, their first outfit will nude. Imagine this is what you want your succubus to look like when they are completely stripped of clothing. Above is an example of my GOO for the test succubus.

Each part equipped on the GOO signifies something which can’t be removed from the succubus. That means she’ll always have hooves, horns, the pointy ears, and her makeup details regardless of what outfit she is wearing or her state of undress. When you apply this occult form live in game, the second outfit in everday cas will be shifted up one. So, you’ll never see the Genetic Occult Outfit during live play (unless ofc you strip your succubus completely).

Known Succubi Issues:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Never try to edit your succubus’s occult form in normal cas. Always use the reforge menu instead.
  • Accessories may not undress in the occult form when you make you rsuccubus nude. This is fixed in the Patreon version currently and will be in the next public content update.

Future Plans for Succubi

Reveal hidden contents
  • Add social system to Succubi. I want being a succubus to have social ramifications, right now there isn’t but there should be. So the next big thing I’m focusing on is what happens when a succubus gets found out for being a succubus, how does that impact the effectiveness of their powers, their relationships, how would it change the gossip, and what possible risks could be involved in being found out. Similarly, how could a succubus break the news easily to a loved one in a way they’d accept. Then finally, there should be some goofy interactions for succubi. Like sharing sex stories or talking about cum flavors. Just weird little flavor interactions that a succubus would totally talk about that may have weird pay offs for normal sims but big pay offs when talking to other succubi!
  • Vampire surprise! Shhhh don’t tell anyone.
  • Finish the Succubus Tome. I left out exactly how Succubi enter the mortal realm and get bound to mortal bodies. It’s via their unique summoning Tomes. Each Succubi has one and in the hands of their owner succubus, it can be used to grow their powers, while in the hands of others it would lay bare a succubi’s life. Along with the tome will come additional powers divided into three categories for you to further customize your succubus if you so choose too.
  • Start and Finish the succubus conversion quest, talked about above. This marks the Completion of the end to Succubi Part 1.

Hello! I want to remove the embarrassing buff after sex. How can I do that?

I have the same issue as JaeKanee.

Updated MCCC, basemental, WW and WP to latest version. My game is also up to date.

Here is log:

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Sun Sep 12 15:00:29 2021 on Windows with WW v162f and Basemental 7.13.140 on 1.79.93.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 17, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver 2.2.5cb at Time: Sun Sep 12 15:14:17 2021 on Windows with WW v162f and Basemental 7.13.140 on 1.79.93.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_5cb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_5cb\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 17, in after_interaction_manager_start

Ver 2.2.5cb at Time: Sun Sep 12 15:27:09 2021 on Windows with WW v162f and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.79.93.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_5cb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_5cb\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 17, in after_interaction_manager_start

Please help?

30 minutes ago, fxgtjixjjqxbhmropm said:

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 17, in after_interaction_manager_start

31 minutes ago, fxgtjixjjqxbhmropm said:

You have two different versions of Nisa's installed

Only use one and remove the other.

1 hour ago, fxgtjixjjqxbhmropm said:

I have the same issue as JaeKanee.

Updated MCCC, basemental, WW and WP to latest version. My game is also up to date.

Here is log:

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Sun Sep 12 15:00:29 2021 on Windows with WW v162f and Basemental 7.13.140 on 1.79.93.1030

Ver 2.2.5cb at Time: Sun Sep 12 15:14:17 2021 on Windows with WW v162f and Basemental 7.13.140 on 1.79.93.1030

Ver 2.2.5cb at Time: Sun Sep 12 15:27:09 2021 on Windows with WW v162f and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.79.93.1030

Please help?

WW is currently on v166a. Yours seems to be v162f. You may want to update that.

12 hours ago, AzuraHawke said:

Where do you get the hooves and stuff?

They don't come with the mod. You have to look for them and find what you prefer best.

I like these hooves and these horns, but as I said, if you look for them, you will be able to choose among several options and find what is best for your tastes.

Edited by carnation77
41 minutes ago, fxgtjixjjqxbhmropm said:

Thanks for advice but that's not it. I'm running only version 2_2_5cb. I replaced LL_3_1fa for 2_2_5cb just today to see if it helps, so the log showing LL_3_1fa is just older log... Unfortunatelly it did not help.

Not sure if an older version would be better, but just delete the old logs, thumb cache and post the current log. Also check MCCC log.

Hi, I've a problem witth the mod (if someone can help I'll be grateful), every time I trying to use it. When I load my save andd I'm already to left the world map, the scenario just not load and return to the map, always happens the same when I use the mod. This mod It's the problem because only happens when I'm using, I comproved it. Sorry for my english.

15 minutes ago, Amayaedu said:

Hi, I've a problem witth the mod (if someone can help I'll be grateful), every time I trying to use it. When I load my save andd I'm already to left the world map, the scenario just not load and return to the map, always happens the same when I use the mod. This mod It's the problem because only happens when I'm using, I comproved it. Sorry for my english.

Are you using Devious Desires too? I had this problem with this mod once i dont know if its happening again i stopped using DD.