2 hours ago, Amayaedu said:

Hi, I've a problem witth the mod (if someone can help I'll be grateful), every time I trying to use it. When I load my save andd I'm already to left the world map, the scenario just not load and return to the map, always happens the same when I use the mod. This mod It's the problem because only happens when I'm using, I comproved it. Sorry for my english.

I just had this happen after going into CAS.  The flock of wild birds seems to sleep all day unless you make a loading screen come up, so I went into CAS and back out.  And what you described happened.  But fortunately, exiting and reloading fixed it.

Can you load a different family in the same save?  And also, try a different family in a different zone, even if that means an NPC family.  This was happening to some people after Get Famous, for families living in Del Sol Valley.  I rescued a household from that bug, by loading a household elsewhere, inviting the sim over-- she was single-- and asking her to move in.  She was able to move back out and was fine, although I didn't try to go back to Del Sol after that.

28 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

That's not old, it's the Patreon version which has a different numbering system.

That was new to me. It wasn't mentioned though. I have to make myself more knowledgeable about what the difference is.

26 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

That was new to me. It wasn't mentioned though. I have to make myself more knowledgeable about what the difference is.

Yeah, I'm not a subscriber for Nisa currently, but I am for WW.  You get to play with the new features first, but you're also basically beta testing too, so you'll see more bugs-- and help Nisa by finding them and telling her about them.  Not sure why the very different number system.  

I've only heard second hand what's in the Patreon release for NWP, but I can tell you what's in WW Patreon currently:  Turbo ditched his original 4 super basic animations, and now includes a sampling of animations by other animators.  I know for sure Lupobianco and GreyNaya are some of the animators featured, and there's a few others.  There's now an option to shower with someone else.  And there's a new sex party, you start a social event and invite guests, with the object being to have sex.  These features will likely move to the Lover's Lab version in a couple of months, as long as they prove to work well.  Strip clubs and SimHub stayed as Patreon-exclusive features for a long time, not to drum up more subscribers, but because they took a lot of work before they were ready for prime time.

Is there any word or ideas on the Unknown Prostitute: 0 glitch? I saw one other person say they were getting the same thing after the last time I mentioned it.

Is the prostitution system working for anyone else?

I've updated everything else. Taken out any mod that is throwing an error code, except for Wicked Whims and this one. The unknown thing only started when I updated the mod to the latest version.

Edited to add:

These are the NWP codes in the last clean exception file.

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\tuning_injection.py", line 134, in succubus_inject_class_instances
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\fire_resistance\fire_service_injections.py", line 35, in add_superaffordances
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 263, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\services\affordances_service.py", line 433, in _turbolib_on_tunable_class_tuning_load
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 32, in mermaid_injections

Edited by Havoc.Onion
adding the error codes
1 hour ago, Havoc.Onion said:

Is there any word or ideas on the Unknown Prostitute: 0 glitch? I saw one other person say they were getting the same thing after the last time I mentioned it.

Is the prostitution system working for anyone else?

I've updated everything else. Taken out any mod that is throwing an error code, except for Wicked Whims and this one. The unknown thing only started when I updated the mod to the latest version.

Edited to add:

These are the NWP codes in the last clean exception file.

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\tuning_injection.py", line 134, in succubus_inject_class_instances
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\fire_resistance\fire_service_injections.py", line 35, in add_superaffordances
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 263, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\services\affordances_service.py", line 433, in _turbolib_on_tunable_class_tuning_load
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 32, in mermaid_injections

I do not remember anymore for what the "0" was. Either for location or sex act.

Either way, update you WW if you haven't done so. Current was just released a couple of days ago. current version is w166a.

And yes, prostitution does work. At least for me. Your public NWP seems current.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but I bought a strip club/brothel in the game which has 4 private rooms for my 4 prostitutes. I noticed that in the game, only 2 out of 4 of my prostitutes, at a time, gets to be solicited by a client and never did I see all 4 of them getting solicited at once. I tried to test it on different saves and the results are the same. I'm not sure if there's a setting in WW or NWP that I need to change so that all of them gets solicited at a time or if there were new changes implemented on either of the mods to nerf the instance prostitutes gets solicited. I'm using the latest versions of both mods. TIA ☺️

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I do not remember anymore for what the "0" was. Either for location or sex act.

Either way, update you WW if you haven't done so. Current was just released a couple of days ago. current version is w166a.

And yes, prostitution does work. At least for me. Your public NWP seems current.

My WW is up to date--the 166a version.

The glitch does this: A prostitute gets a call, the client comes to the lot, the client immediately acts dejected. If they haven't previously met, there are no sex options between them until the prostitute introduces themselves. Any sex that is manually started between them results in no money exchanging hands. Eventually a notice will pop up saying something like, "Unk Prostitute: 0 Unable to show up" (I can't remember the exact phrasing, beyond the Unk Prositute:0 bit). Eventually the client will leave with shoulders down sighing heavily.

Under Ho Control, there is never 'make a move' option anymore. Only 'offer body'. When clicking 'offer body' a notice will pop up with a rather vulgar reference to sucking dick and get on with it already (the exact phrasings vary), but again, they won't actually have sex and the Unk Prostitute: 0 notice will pop up.

This is in more than one save file that worked prior to the game update.

1 minute ago, Havoc.Onion said:

The glitch does this: A prostitute gets a call, the client comes to the lot, the client immediately acts dejected. If they haven't previously met, there are no sex options between them until the prostitute introduces themselves. Any sex that is manually started between them results in no money exchanging hands. Eventually a notice will pop up saying something like, "Unk Prostitute: 0 Unable to show up" (I can't remember the exact phrasing, beyond the Unk Prositute:0 bit). Eventually the client will leave with shoulders down sighing heavily.

Under Ho Control, there is never 'make a move' option anymore. Only 'offer body'. When clicking 'offer body' a notice will pop up with a rather vulgar reference to sucking dick and get on with it already (the exact phrasings vary), but again, they won't actually have sex and the Unk Prostitute: 0 notice will pop up.

I only play loose prostitution at the moment. So no slave or debt management.

All i can say is that it works for me.

I think you can try to remove Nisa and save it (remove also the save for NWP in the save folder), install it again and load you saved file.

Maybe that will help. Of course you have to set it up again. Perhaps that will solve the problem. Other than that, i am at a loss.

41 minutes ago, Havoc.Onion said:

Update. The prostitutes in question were Teens. I aged them up to young adult and it works fine. So the issue is maybe in not recognizing teens as sexual partners for adults? I have the Teens can be involved in sex things checked on WW.

47 minutes ago, Havoc.Onion said:

Update. The prostitutes in question were Teens. I aged them up to young adult and it works fine. So the issue is maybe in not recognizing teens as sexual partners for adults? I have the Teens can be involved in sex things checked on WW.

I believe you have allow incest first and also Relationship check the Romance Age switch, plus below in the cheat menu the global incest switch.

That way it should work

19 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Yeah, I'm not a subscriber for Nisa currently, but I am for WW.  You get to play with the new features first, but you're also basically beta testing too, so you'll see more bugs-- and help Nisa by finding them and telling her about them.  Not sure why the very different number system.  

I've only heard second hand what's in the Patreon release for NWP, but I can tell you what's in WW Patreon currently:  Turbo ditched his original 4 super basic animations, and now includes a sampling of animations by other animators.  I know for sure Lupobianco and GreyNaya are some of the animators featured, and there's a few others.  There's now an option to shower with someone else.  And there's a new sex party, you start a social event and invite guests, with the object being to have sex.  These features will likely move to the Lover's Lab version in a couple of months, as long as they prove to work well.  Strip clubs and SimHub stayed as Patreon-exclusive features for a long time, not to drum up more subscribers, but because they took a lot of work before they were ready for prime time.

All i can say is this.

I understand that creating mods is for sure an fulltime job. Still, i can not convince myself to pay. Though i might miss out on some features. I just wished that the versions were identical between public and Patreon. 

13 hours ago, Havoc.Onion said:

There's 2 settings in WW that involve teens, and both have to be on.  Teen Sex switch is on by default, but under Relationship settings is Romance Age Restriction.  That is off by default and needs to be turned on.

12 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I believe you have allow incest first and also Relationship check the Romance Age switch, plus below in the cheat menu the global incest switch.

That way it should work

Incest is sex with a relative.  You only need to turn that on if you're trying to do that.  But yes, I think they were missing the Romance Age Restriction switch.

1 hour ago, karazin said:

is it possible to set the purchaset doll to be able to do sex witch everyone except the active family

No.  The slave has to refill the Pink motive by having sex with a household member, and sex with someone outside the household will deplete Pink faster.  So sex with a household member is necessary.

27 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

No.  The slave has to refill the Pink motive by having sex with a household member, and sex with someone outside the household will deplete Pink faster.  So sex with a household member is necessary.

I wished it weren't so restrictive. I ended up to spend less time prostituting than ask my household to have sex. Maybe NisaK can make it more flexible. Or it is intended the way it is which makes prostitution quite hard. Just my opinion of course.

Thank you so much. It was the romance switch. It must have gotten reset when I updated the mods. So weird that it reacts with a notice of Unknown Prostitute and lewd comments instead of something about this sim can't do this, check your romance settings.

I'm loving this mod (again)!

Seriously, this is an incredibly ambitious and extensive mod, and thank you so much to NisaK for all the time and effort that you've put into this.

CAN I have some insight into this error? 

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Mon Sep 13 18:15:13 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.79.93.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 67, in _nisa_create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 634, in create_sim_infos
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 100, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 78, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3222, in load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3311, in _load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 316, in get_randomized_progress
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 159, in get_age_transition_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 152, in get_aging_data
KeyError: 5