Hello, i have, hopefully, a last question that bugs me. That is, because i seem to lag the understanding how it actually works with Sims and specifically with NP.

In the sex setting (sex rooms) you have the option to manual or automatically start and remove the privacy.

So currently i chose automatic and "all" as my option. That should include risky, outdoor, etc.. Sims still travel to the a bed or table. 

That leads me to believe that the sex act is determined by the animation that was selected by WW.

My idea or wish was that they have sex wherever they are. In my case, in the house, without traveling anywhere.

In the end its not a real problem but think i do not understand really how it works. What mod calls the shots. NP or WW? 

24 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

That leads me to believe that the sex act is determined by the animation that was selected by WW.

My idea or wish was that they have sex wherever they are. In my case, in the house, without traveling anywhere.

It gets a bit complicated but WW prefers private rooms with doors, not so much the animation but how WW picks locations.

These are considered 'Comfort' Locations but has nothing to do with objects comfort ratings.

It means sims are more comfortable having sex in a separate room especially when there are other sims around.

WW almost never picks the floor for autonomous sex anymore.

Remove the beds and tables from the rooms and add a Massage Table(If you have Spa Day), and a 'Intimate Ottoman'.

Or any other object you want like Sofa, Loveseat, & Living Room Chair.

Sims will use any object in the private room.

Or build a specific dedicated sex room and put the 'No Sex Allowed in Room' Sign in the Bedrooms or wherever you don't want sims to go.

Edited by Scorpio
11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It gets a bit complicated but WW prefers private rooms with doors, not so much the animation but how WW picks locations.

These are considered 'Comfort' Locations but has nothing to do with objects comfort ratings.

It means sims are more comfortable having sex in a separate room especially when there are other sims around.

WW almost never picks the floor for autonomous sex anymore.

Remove the beds and tables from the rooms and add a Massage Table(If you have Spa Day), and a 'Intimate Ottoman'.

Or any other object you want like Sofa, Loveseat, & Living Room Chair.

Sims will use any object in the private room.

Or build a specific dedicated sex room and put the 'No Sex Allowed in Room' Sign in the Bedrooms or wherever you don't want sims to go.

Ah, ok. That makes perhaps sense.

I knew that there was something that prevents for having sex anywhere. Even if you select all.

Ok, i think a sex room maybe something. 
Though i will delve in to the cheats a little more to check if there is something that may resolve my issue. Have to say, that it is pretty draining to get it the way you want. Nevertheless, its working fine and i think it is not a big thing really. But you know, in my mind the gears are working. :)

p.s. maybe i just remove the door and walls. :)

Outside like in a restaurant it actually works fine. Right there on the spot.

Edited by wutpickel
On 8/27/2021 at 7:17 AM, Scorpio said:

Nisa's WP changes this when you set up your prostitutes and who is allowed to solicit and what type of service.

WW by itself sets defaults to Straight Genders.

Except for a few EA Residents that came as same sex married couples.

There is also a new setting in WW for newly generated sims to have a chance to be gay, bi, or straight.

Settings can be changed to what you like.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/Cheats/Gender Preference Distribution Rates:

This is for all sims added to the game after the new game had loaded to be Strait Gender Preference.

Once you have all your WW settings to your liking export them so you can import them on your next new game save.

WW Settings/Settings Control: Export/Import 

You know, i have to admit something.

I discovered that i am stupid. I was always waiting for "them" to ask. When i should have just taken the initiative and ask "them". All i had to do was to go in to the romantic menu and select "want sex".

Of course that requires a certain amount of romance level. Though for a slave, should that really be a requirement?

Anyhow, this works just so much better since otherwise, sometimes my character has to wait a long time before "them" ask.

I am not sure if the intent was that the household ask or that i should ask. No matter, sex can commence.

39 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I am not sure if the intent was that the household ask or that i should ask. No matter, sex can commence.

Good you're making some progress at least.

Now I'll throw out some other WW settings that might help.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics Menu:
Random Sex Frequency Modifier: (0.01) (lower numbers = more frequent sex)

Autonomy Cooldowns: Minimum 0, Maximum 1

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:(set to -3.0 or less sims must have higher relationships)

(This is for NPC-NPC random sex, set to -15.0 to stop all NPC-NPC sex)

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(For Players set to 10.0 to 15.0 and it's like a cheat to bypass relationship requirements for sex)

Don't know if they will help with Nisa's WP but tuning Wicked Whims first won't be blocking Nisa's WP at least.

Edited by Scorpio
14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Good you're making some progress at least.

Now I'll throw out some other WW settings that might help.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics Menu:
Random Sex Frequency Modifier: (0.01) (lower numbers = more frequent sex)

Autonomy Cooldowns: Minimum 0, Maximum 1

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:(set to -3.0 or less sims must have higher relationships)

(This is for NPC-NPC random sex, set to -15.0 to stop all NPC-NPC sex)

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(For Players set to 10.0 to 15.0 and it's like a cheat to bypass relationship requirements for sex)

Don't know if they will help with Nisa's WP but tuning Wicked Whims first won't be blocking Nisa's WP at least.

Yes, it is a slow road.

I think my problem is, that i have ideas that may not align with the mod intent.

Though i wished, the slave "owner" would be more proactive.

I will definitely look into the modifiers. But for now, i am ok to be more active myself, aka my sim, to make things happen.

As always, thank you so much.

On 3/15/2021 at 7:08 AM, JaeLotus said:

I Had a similar issue. Just edit the sim in CAS and change an article of clothing. It'll fix their appearance. Go through all the outfits and make sure none of their outfits do the same thing

I tried that, and none of any changes made any difference.  It didn't matter one bit what I did to the sim in CAS, I could not make the dang thing go away.  The only thing that did was removing the mod from my folder entirely, especially since the file isn't separate from what I can see, so I can't even delete it. lol.  The game was working fine, then I bought ecolifestyle and two stuff packs (spooky and luxury party) and now every single game generated sim has this issue. lol.  I went through every single mod, every single piece of CC, and trust me, that was no easy task, lol, and narrowed it down to this mod.  Someone in a support discord sent me here since i'm not the only one that encountered it, lol, and while I feel less alone and crazy at this point, lol, i'm still a touch annoyed that I had to take the mod out, since now my sim will have to find a Regular job to pay her bills lol.  I posted in the discord that nisa says she spends time in, since i'm not a patron, and hopefully she'll see it. lol.

On 8/26/2021 at 7:48 PM, cccccpb said:

Hello! Hmm, I can't find this option. Under the "sex settings" tab there is only this options:

IMG_20210826_204548.jpg

There is one NPC that I know of that will not work with NP that is Baby Ariel it has to do with her EA in there great wisdom made her a permeant teen she can't age up I tried to make her a whore and got that message also. So I would belive that this means that there might be other NPC Sims with that coding knowing EA bugs

hey is there a complete list of all the cheat commands that go along with this mod anywhere? specifically like the commands to remove/add traits?

i have a sim that completed mindbreak aspiration and im so tired of her having sex addict trait but im not done with her yet (and ive played almost 2 yrs in-game since i made my alt save so i cant even go back to that one)

19 hours ago, DystopianElysium said:

hey is there a complete list of all the cheat commands that go along with this mod anywhere? specifically like the commands to remove/add traits?

i have a sim that completed mindbreak aspiration and im so tired of her having sex addict trait but im not done with her yet (and ive played almost 2 yrs in-game since i made my alt save so i cant even go back to that one)

Type nisa.help in the cheat console and you'll get a full list of cheat commands.

Not sure if anyone else has experience this with their gameplay.

Everything works perfectly except for the period tracker with wicked whims and my sim doesn't get her period at all. I have the settings marked so that she could experience a period but it doesn't happen. I have the most recent updates of both mods (wicked whims and Nisa.) 

1 hour ago, ArtemisSim4 said:

Not sure if anyone else has experience this with their gameplay.

Everything works perfectly except for the period tracker with wicked whims and my sim doesn't get her period at all. I have the settings marked so that she could experience a period but it doesn't happen. I have the most recent updates of both mods (wicked whims and Nisa.) 

Is this with a succubus?  Female succubi can't reproduce, at least for now, so they probably don't get periods either.  I have zero interest in using menstrual mode, so I haven't seen for myself.

22 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Type nisa.help in the cheat console and you'll get a full list of cheat commands.

i've done that but it just gives me the types of commands, not the attributes they can have

for example, that also doesn't give you things like the backend names of reward traits bc thats not a cheat specific to this mod. if i have a sim get the Webmaster trait from completing an aspiration, i remove it with "traits.remove_trait Webmaster" bc the backend name is the same but for as many are the same there are as many that are just slightly different like Vicarious ("LivingVicariously") or Poetic ("EpicPoet"). and then there other reward traits with completely different like the Tormentor trait ("Bane") or Companion ("EternalBond"). and to make this all worse, even among reward traits have the same name in the cheat, there's inconsistency about syntax for ("High_Metabolism" vs "FreshChef").

so i don't know whether i need to type "traits.remove_trait SexAddict" or ".... Sex_Addict" or "... Mindbroken" or something else entirely. the help cheat can't tell me that, which is why i asked

1 hour ago, DystopianElysium said:

if ea does like they did with open showers after DU and intentionally breaks all nailpolish cc, are you going to remove the nail polish from the mod or is this going to start requiring spa day?

I don't think this will break any cc nails, they have made 2 new slots for the new EA nails, and most, if not all cc nails use the tattoo or ring slots.

This new update will likely break UI mods.

But we shall see in 4 days!

Heads up, folks. The Spa Day refresh is on Tuesday. That means...

EXPECT A PATCH.

New traits and aspirations mean stuff is gonna break.

Turn off auto updates. NOW. Take Origin offline Tuesday morning. Watch the forums for broken and updated mods.

We warn you every time. It's not that hard.

9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Heads up, folks. The Spa Day refresh is on Tuesday. That means...

EXPECT A PATCH.

New traits and aspirations mean stuff is gonna break.

Turn off auto updates. NOW. Take Origin offline Tuesday morning. Watch the forums for broken and updated mods.

We warn you every time. It's not that hard.

There was a time when i was happy about updates.

Now, fear surrounds me, when i think about updates for Sims.

Will see what happens after i applied all the changes to prevent it or at least delay it.

10 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

There was a time when i was happy about updates.

Now, fear surrounds me, when i think about updates for Sims.

Will see what happens after i applied all the changes to prevent it or at least delay it.

You should be fine if you disable auto update in origin, then run the game in offline mode.

Never have any modded game (especially one that is a WIP like TS4) set to auto-update...ever! :)