List of WW animations

I think I love you. I have been working on one of these myself. I am at 3672.  I got sidetracked making a list of the objects that can be used and where to get special objects. 

Here is mine. There are some links to harder to find stuff and some stuff listed is still patreon only. I won't upload any items to keep credit to the creators. Most items are in game regular items but may be expansion pack specific. I've been slowly updating and adding to it but it is a start.

WWObject List.xlsx

Nice ! Your job start to help me in finding custom location objects. I dont have all game packs and addon, so I dont know every objects in the game, and so I dont know every custom objects ;)
You have 600 more animations ! They are from LL only or you have some Patreon ? I will explore the animation list in the WW first post and try to find what I missed.

40 minutes ago, dardev said:

Nice ! Your job start to help me in finding custom location objects. I dont have all game packs and addon, so I dont know every objects in the game, and so I dont know every custom objects ;)
You have 600 more animations ! They are from LL only or you have some Patreon ? I will explore the animation list in the WW first post and try to find what I missed.

Some patreon. I wanted to see what I was missing and wanted to support WW and MCC.  I subscribed to Turbodriver, Azmodan22, Zorak, Mike24, A. Trois, YrSa, Wild_guy, Motherlodesims, Deaderpool, Lupobianco, and ooOLaLa World. 

And it's a deal we will help the animators out with a compiled list. I keep wanting to get into animating but get distracted. One day but for now I can help everyone find things easier. 

30 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Dardev! For my animations you can find location names in the animations list in my topic.

I love the detail of your list. It does make it so much easier. Would love to see it in a post on your patreon too. If it is there then I missed it and I am sorry.. 

32 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Dardev! For my animations you can find location names in the animations list in my topic.

Thanks wild_guy ! I found the pool ladder, the climbing wall, washing machine and dryer ID (even I dont have Laundry Day neither Fitness Stuff ;)

But why there are so many custom locations with your floor animations ?

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, wild_guy said:

Ok, I'll try to make such list also on Patreon then, you should have told me about it there:) Thank you.

Because I made all floor animations also available for dance floors and had to add all types of them as custom locations. I think it would be nice if Turbo make dance floor as standard location if possible.

I didn't even think about it until this conversation happened. 

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry if this causes problems but I need this Question Answered Please if someone can since I'm not been a Member long I don't know if I'm Posting this in the Right Area I'm pretty sure I am but just let me know where to Move it to and I'll do it once I get back on.....

I'm a Sims 4 Player and I'm a HUGE Fan of the WickedWhims & the Animations all of the but here is what I don't understand its NOT the part while in the game but about downloading the ones that are locked because you have to be a Paid member...Does those Animations EVER become Unlocked for us Non Paying Members ?!?!?!? Now please don't take this wrong I understand its a lot of work or I hear I don't even know how to do any Mods at all never even tried but I'll even explain why I'm bringing this up I'm fully disabled I can't work I have tried over and over again no one will hire me for cause they are worried if something happens to me while I'm working I'll sue them lmao I can trip over my own feet but cause people can't read minds if something is completely my fault I'm not going to sue or go after someone!!! I BARELY get enough Money every Month to make it through the Month as it is I won't Pay more money out and REALLY Not on something I don't understand and that people could be telling me Lies or half truths to be just getting me to become a PAID Member !!! 

Now what I REALLY think these Awesome Sims 4 Sites should do because EVERYONE loves these Sites and everyone should be able to download Everything/Anything they want IF we can PROVE we are low income we should be able to get the priced cut or even Free and I'm sorry if that makes some people MAD,but there has been a Animation I have REALLY wanted Forever but its been Locked and is still locked so when does it become UNLOCKED or does it EVER !?!?!?!? I want to use the STAIRS and RUG one but its LOCKED I can't use it !!!! And yes what 99% of you on here are saying $4.50 isn't that High yes it isn't that High for people that get PAID weekly or Bi-Weekly but I get Paid once a Month and that is it !!!! 

So can anyone tell me when the LOCKED ones become UNLOCKED !?!?!?! For Sure ??? 

Better yet can someone tell me or do they have a Video with the Programs would need if I would want to learn or to see how hard it would to Make these Animations or other Mods !?!?!? I would almost need a Step by Step or a short Video now I do have a Windows 10 but my Sims 4 lags but it plays with NO crashes !!! 

And I would say I'm pretty Darn good with the PC just NEVER did a MOD or these Animations...So PLEASE Kindly HELP !!??

3 hours ago, Heather2829 said:

I'm sorry if this causes problems but I need this Question Answered Please if someone can since I'm not been a Member long I don't know if I'm Posting this in the Right Area I'm pretty sure I am but just let me know where to Move it to and I'll do it once I get back on.....

I'm a Sims 4 Player and I'm a HUGE Fan of the WickedWhims & the Animations all of the but here is what I don't understand its NOT the part while in the game but about downloading the ones that are locked because you have to be a Paid member...Does those Animations EVER become Unlocked for us Non Paying Members ?!?!?!? Now please don't take this wrong I understand its a lot of work or I hear I don't even know how to do any Mods at all never even tried but I'll even explain why I'm bringing this up I'm fully disabled I can't work I have tried over and over again no one will hire me for cause they are worried if something happens to me while I'm working I'll sue them lmao I can trip over my own feet but cause people can't read minds if something is completely my fault I'm not going to sue or go after someone!!! I BARELY get enough Money every Month to make it through the Month as it is I won't Pay more money out and REALLY Not on something I don't understand and that people could be telling me Lies or half truths to be just getting me to become a PAID Member !!! 

Now what I REALLY think these Awesome Sims 4 Sites should do because EVERYONE loves these Sites and everyone should be able to download Everything/Anything they want IF we can PROVE we are low income we should be able to get the priced cut or even Free and I'm sorry if that makes some people MAD,but there has been a Animation I have REALLY wanted Forever but its been Locked and is still locked so when does it become UNLOCKED or does it EVER !?!?!?!? I want to use the STAIRS and RUG one but its LOCKED I can't use it !!!! And yes what 99% of you on here are saying $4.50 isn't that High yes it isn't that High for people that get PAID weekly or Bi-Weekly but I get Paid once a Month and that is it !!!! 

So can anyone tell me when the LOCKED ones become UNLOCKED !?!?!?! For Sure ??? 

Better yet can someone tell me or do they have a Video with the Programs would need if I would want to learn or to see how hard it would to Make these Animations or other Mods !?!?!? I would almost need a Step by Step or a short Video now I do have a Windows 10 but my Sims 4 lags but it plays with NO crashes !!! 

And I would say I'm pretty Darn good with the PC just NEVER did a MOD or these Animations...So PLEASE Kindly HELP !!??

If you have time and want to learn how to animate for WickedWhims you may want to visit the links below.  Hopefully they will be helpful to you in trying to create animations for WickedWhims.  You may also want to reach out to some of the animators if you have any questions on animating or when any of their exclusive animations will become free.

WickedWhims tutorials for animations
http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448014836/tutorials 

RedAbyss tutorials for animations

RedAbyss guide on sounds for animations

When you get a little more comfortable with using Blender you may want to try the rigs posted on March 13 by Simite in the thread below

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo ! I'm really struggling to find these locations. Any help ?

ZORAK
Vaginal - Wishbone

The tree animations, can't find which tree it is, I tried them all
Oraljob - Tree licking | Tree blowjob
Vaginal - Tree Cowgirl
Anal - Tree Bentover

LUPOBIANCO
Handjob - Urologyst visit | Close inspection
Oraljob - Close inspection
Vaginal - Sex on tapis roulant MF | Close inspection | Quiet sex MF 4
Climax - Seminogram MF 2 | Quiet sex

OMASTER
All "Cheerleaders" animations (except for the first one on the lockers)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 11/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, badgerhawk said:

no we just need them all in one downloadable file

I believe most of the people just don't respect or care about the work of each one of these creators. that's why this should not be in one file.

They give us a ton of things for free already,

• 1 month later...

I'm currently at 4714 animations. I've been collecting them since WW originally launched; some have been discontinued I'm sure. Right now I'm only a Patron of Lupobianco (he totally deserves it - if you're on the fence about donating to an animator this is the one you want) but I also was a Patron of Omaster until he literally disappeared and ditched all his paying supporters without actually, you know, following through. Hope nothing happened to him, but still. Grr.

Good on you for making a list though. Anything that makes it easier to find the files is alright in my book. Oh, and for the animators reading. Please - PLEASE put your files in the download section instead of in a forums thread. It's incredibly difficult to follow for updates without getting notified every time every member NewGuy519 says "hi" or "thanx". Just my 0.02, but for real.

1 hour ago, SCarverOrne said:

Good on you for making a list though. Anything that makes it easier to find the files is alright in my book. Oh, and for the animators reading. Please - PLEASE put your files in the download section instead of in a forums thread. It's incredibly difficult to follow for updates without getting notified every time every member NewGuy519 says "hi" or "thanx". Just my 0.02, but for real.

Right, I will put the next file in the WW dowload section.

I want to complete with Patreons list and be more explicit for the custom locations finding any object.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well these lists are getting close to being a full year out of date.  Any updated versions?

Maybe these can be converted to Google Docs, and animation pack authors can edit the lists themselves?  Maybe when I'm done my current project I can look into starting that, or maybe somebody will beat me too it (ideally).