1 hour ago, VioletPadfoot said:

This may have been asked before, but is there any way to restrict a prostitute's clients to a specific gender?  Specifically, if I have my girl "Dress up Slutty", can I make it so that only males will solicit her?

Have you tried shift/clicking on them....there's a WP option to make them straight/bi or lesbian I think....unless it's been changed.

3 hours ago, YEETboi421 said:

been getting this error and the prostitution doesn't work at all. I have the most recent version of the WW BMD and WP, I've ran it with only these mods to make sure its not another conflicting but still got the error, I've deleted the cache and even tried deleting the WP folder and redownloading it, yet still getting the error.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 467 B · 2 downloads

Your game is outdated (version 1.70.84.1020).

We are on version 1.75.125.1030 right now.

I have this obvious error. I go to buy a doll, and only get one doll option, I go sell doll, normal, I go convert household member, I get the SAME as sell doll. By that I mean "which doll do you want\wish to sell?" This is NOT the normal option and has only happened since I updated it. In other words, I can't convert any members of my household.

hi, i have this exception when i launch the game : 

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/08/21 19:46:05 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.70.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

WickedWhims, Basemental Dugs and Whicked Perversion are up to date (at least i think so) and it totally disable Wicked Perversion :(

edit ; i don't have Dream Home Decorator, is it why Wicked Perversion doesn't work ? 

Edited by Nusilthion
48 minutes ago, Nusilthion said:

hi, i have this exception when i launch the game : 

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/08/21 19:46:05 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.70.84.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

WickedWhims, Basemental Dugs and Whicked Perversion are up to date (at least i think so) and it totally disable Wicked Perversion :(

edit ; i don't have Dream Home Decorator, is it why Wicked Perversion doesn't work ? 

Game version is now 1-75-125-1030....you need to upate your game....updated mods + old game version = :(

Hello there, I wanted to try playing around with the succubi occult, but every time I do "research occult" my sims appear to be unable to reach the PC? The interaction cancels itself and nothing happens. The PC itself is accessible, the option for research is not greyed out.
My game and mods were all updated today
Any idea what might be causing the problem?

EDIT: fixed it. For some reason all the chairs broke and my sims just couldn't sit on them. Replacing the chairs solved it.

Edited by VanillaIceTea

Having an issue

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/09/21 19:16:20 on Windows with WW v166.6 and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 406, in really_buy_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 406, in <lambda>
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 55, in get_base_price
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\general.py", line 127, in get_sim_class
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\general.py", line 53, in try_calculate_census
IndexError: list index out of range

any ideas.

Hello i am new hope i am doing this right. 

i getting this error

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 06/09/21 00:52:33 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 06/09/21 00:52:35 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'

what could be the issue?  thank you so much for your help!!!

Not really sure if this is the right place to suggest this but this is the mod responsible for Slutting when a dancer is "Dancer-Charming" with WW Strip Club.

I'd love the dancer to have an Autonomy Push to "Offer Body" because as it is it seems to take forever, hours of sim time, for the customer to Proposition a dancer if they've been marked with [Nisa.Slutify]. This is probably a combination of things, my computer, programming, and the game it's self. But it is annoying when they spend hours just flirting only for the Work Day to end and the dancers have done almost nothing. Obviously, the majority of the money comes from the bar but I'd love to see them actually doing more slutting if that's what they're marked for.

Okay, so PC sims can use "Offer Body" but I think sometimes it's a bit wonky. In any case, the main issue is NPC sims not doing anything.

Edited by GunslingerGirl93

One question I had was with Wicked Perversions setup for my WW dancers to have orgies with clients, is there a way for my club owner to join the orgy? I get a message saying the client's wicked perversion settings prevent it. 

Also when using wicked perversions and my club owner (who is a debt owner for all the dancers) wants to have sex with any of the dancers, I believe I need to now go to "solicit sex" action correct? The original WW sex option doesn't work anymore because the dancers are now prostitutes that won't have sex for free (even though my debt owner doesn't get charged after soliciting sex).

I have this error:

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 06/10/21 12:17:28 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030

help pls?

I keep getting "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0" when a client appears. 

My games is up to date and I've checked that my mods are too so I'm stumped? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Could it be the new update from MCCC? That's the only thing that is different...

Edited by injackwetrust

Looking for info on this mystery texture. The grey "sweat" textures are what i mean. When I strip away all cc items and textures it is still there. Been driving me crazy for days. Tonight i removed NWP and its disappeared. If this is from NWP, Is there a way to disable it? Is it only associated with succubi? Love the mod, but I dont like this texture. thx!

1999169278_06-10-21_8-08-19PM.png.27694865909144102e8a7dcf9e56435a.png

Also my succubi outfit in CAS never matches the outfit the game generates when the sim is "unrestrained." I have 3 sux all with this prob. Thx

18 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Update Wicked Perversions your way behind.

thanks for help but it is updated. what version are we? i updated it a few days ago from this website. 

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 06/09/21 00:52:33 on Windows with WW v165d and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030

7 hours ago, redfairy said:

thanks for help but it is updated. what version are we? i updated it a few days ago from this website. 

Then you must have an old version hiding somewhere you need to find and remove.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg too.

Think the new WP version is 3.0eb now.

I recently got this error while running the game 

AVer LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/12/21 13:23:53 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental hates you on 1.74.59.1030

Any advice/updates?