5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Domination and submission classes?  You must also be using another mod, no such thing in WP.  And sending a sim to The Farm is something you do manually.  Unless whatever other mod you're using does it?  

thanx for the reply...i figured out what is happening but it was too late :) 

17 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I see you have one of ksuihuh's mods. Is it up to date?

Bd is outdated, but I don't think that's what is causing the problem and your game is updated. Maybe WP is not installed correctly. Try removing the mod and the wickedperversionsmod folder inside the saves folder and delete the localthumbcache.package; then load the game, save and exit, put back the mod, load the game and see what happens.

it is now. I also took out ksuihuh for some reason that name doesnt like my game. thanks.?

14 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Domination and submission classes?  You must also be using another mod, no such thing in WP.  And sending a sim to The Farm is something you do manually.  Unless whatever other mod you're using does it?  

WP is another mod.

should refer to this as NWP, as some users may see WP and confuse it with Wicked Pets.

:) 

37 minutes ago, Elizzy1984 said:

My aspiring trophy wife lost her virginity at a college party she was invited to and now has a constant embarrassed moodlet.  How long before it goes away if at all because it's been about 2 days now.

You just have to wait for the timer to run out, hover your cursor over it to see the timer.

OR you could just DL "UI Cheats Extention" by weerbesu.

then you could just right click on it and it's gone.

Click on "Read More" and read the "Description + Features" first.

link here=https://www.patreon.com/weerbesu/posts

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You just have to wait for the timer to run out, hover your cursor over it to see the timer.

OR you could just DL "UI Cheats Extention" by weerbesu.

then you could just right click on it and it's gone.

Click on "Read More" and read the "Description + Features" first.

link here=https://www.patreon.com/weerbesu/posts

There is no timer when I hover over it and I don't want the UI cheats extension mod

3 minutes ago, b.jade said:

Hey, I love this mod!
But how do I disable certain parts of it that I do not want to see in my game?

It depends on what you want to disable. As far as I'm aware it is only possible to disable wickedmermaids and the blush (from the broken mind aspiration I think). To disable these you'll need to download the files for it. You can find them in the DL section of the OP.

Otherwise you'll just have to work around it. This mod has plenty of features but you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

For example... When I started playing with this mod I played a lot of prostitution but lately (the last couple of months) I haven't used it at all since I'm playing Sims that aren't "workin' girls/boys".

So what I'm saying is, that just because a feature is present doesn't mean that you have to use it.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, noval33 said:

I started one of my sims out as a prostitute and then just switched her to unemployed(her roommates make enough for all of them and then some) and I had set the default whoring outfit to her sleep wear. When I switched her to unemployed I wanted to "reset" the whoring outfit to nothing as it was before. I couldn't find a setting to rest the settings or the whoring outfit so I just set it to naked, but now when ever she showers or uses the bathroom the moodlet "working girl" pops up. It's not really that much of a bother, just mildly annoying. Is there a way to rest the default whoring outfit to nothing as it is with all starting sims?

Hey Noval33,

I'm surprised you want to disable the slutting uniform. All prostitutes have one even if you don't set it, then it just goes to the global defaults. ?

On 2/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, Alou87 said:

Hi Nisa Love ur mod.

Dont know if this is a bug, but when my female char does Oral or anal services customer has a soft penis, is this a bug or just something where you say it is what it is? 

This is a new one. Never had such an error report before. It may be your WW gender settings or a bug associated with a custom penis you are using. I doubt it's from my mod. 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:42 PM, amayahime1 said:

My sim got a moodlet (I'd never seen it before, so I don't remember exactly what it was called) that basically said sim was extremely passionate and ready for sex. It caused my sims eyes to have hearts over them, that now won't fade, even after the moodlet expired. I know this isn't a lot of information to go by, but I think it was related to the Phermonal Flower trait? Love this mod, but now my sims won't go back to normal. Able to play just fine, it's just visually distracting and a tad annoying ? Any help?

I'd be interested in knowing what's causing the heart eyes to get stuck. This can be a few things including mods with broken appearance modifiers, but in the mean time you can use the console command nisa.remove_hearts to remove the heart eyes. 

On 2/10/2020 at 6:29 PM, babybambi said:

Hi Nisa!! Love your mod & appreciate all the hard work you put into it!! I've never had any problems with the mod until this last update, so I'm not sure if the issue is the update itself or if there's a problem with one of my other mods or custom content (I tried updating everything to be sure but I definitely could have missed something). I also make no claims to be as tech savvy as I'd like to be so sorry if the fix is super obvious.

Thanks again for all your help!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.66 kB · 2 downloads

Hey Babybambi! Thank you for the LE and your kind words, this is happening because you are using the legacy version of the game. 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:11 AM, snowdog04 said:

I just noticed that my sim's piercing has... disappeared.  The "Permanently Pierced" trait and the piercing, both gone.  She was a prostitute when she got it, and she has since quit.  I think that's probably when the piercing vanished too, but I'm not positive about that.

That's real weird. Did you maybe uninstall the mod, or disable all mods for a short period of time, saved, and then reinstalled? 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:41 AM, greenlightning said:

I see basemental script my le's have been few and far in between. but thought u might like it.

lastException.txt 8.53 kB · 6 downloads

Thank you for the LE, this is a EA bug related to universities. 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:40 PM, Roussette said:

Hi ! Here my RAW LE. I don't know what to do about it. The Nisa mod seems to be the only problem.

Thanks for your mod and everyone who can help me i

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 856 B · 4 downloads

Same issue as babybambi above, you have the legacy version of the game installed. 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, kurikinton said:

Hi, I've probably asked this before (like a year ago) or it's already been asked by someone else, so sorry if I'm just repeating someone, but,

I wanted to throw my two cents in regarding the prostitution debt situation. I like that the prostitute can't choose the act on the one hand, but on the other hand as the human playing the game, there are certain things I would very much prefer not to see or enact (foot jobs, teasing) for various reasons (just boring on the first one and the latter never finishes), but when the player registers debt and then "offers body", it seems the NPCs ask for those two in particular with a distressingly high degree of frequency.

It would be really nice if there were a user setting to add weight to the likelihood of any given category of act being selected.

Or alternatively, if someone knows how to do that in WW, that would solve the issue as well.

I mean I know I could go through all the hundreds of animations registered in WW and remove ones I didn't like (doing that, slowly), but I'm worried if I just removed everything in the footjob category, for example, something would break if the NPC tried to select that category.

Edit: I've also noticed that sometimes when following through on the transaction manually rather than automatically (which, incidentally, I'm grateful for that latter feature being implemented!), if I try to start it manually, the NPC who just agreed/made a request/order is not in the list of available NPCs for the act via the standard WW interface, for some reason. This happens easily around 20% of the time for some reason. I've tried taking the player and NPC to a different lot and retrying but that particular NPC just seems to not be available despite being interested. Maybe it's a trait interference or something (romance at 100% so its not that). I like just using the auto respond function, but there are some venues where, inexplicably, the player/NPC climb into the wall or something and do it there, looking for privacy I suppose, and then of course are unable to get out when its over haha. So I switch to manual in certain venues (until I can figure out what's making *that* happen).

Hey Kurikinton, 

I've been moving in the direction of less control for indebt sims rather than more. I'm surprised that WW doesn't have an easy way to disable animations for categories you don't like en masse. It may be a fun suggestion to make to TURBO.
As for the problem with clients not showing up on the list, classically this has been because the client was flagged by the game to leave the lot, leaving sims never show on WW and it can sometimes take up to 2 sim hours for a flagged sim to finally leave. The Zone Director is sorta slow in that regard. The other, more common, possibility is just that the client and prostitute sim isn't close enough for WW to register them on the list together. Finally, although I haven't heard of this problem in at least a year, it could be gender settings restricting who can sex each other. 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:49 PM, simaleelee said:

Hello. im pretty new to the sims but i have done everything i can find online to make this mod worl. Mostly the prostitution part of the mod and I can not figure it out.  When i dress in hoe uniform and offeedr body it said" fail could not find a place to have sex" but i am in my home where i live alone with no children around. I even set the bed as a sex anchor.  Same thing when i try in another household with the doll we ordered. if i try to have sex normally through the wicked whims mod it works...she rides him on the bed{default action} it says you do not need the sex animations for this mod to work and i really dont want them...the normal default reverse cowgirl is fine but even that wont work through offer body. When i offer body again it gives a message such as "but im already waiting to f**k your A$$... lol. So idk what i need to do to make the prostitution aspect work. I need it for my rags to riches story :/

Thank you for the post simaleelee. So, if I'm understanding correctly, sex is failing because say.... client bob asks for anal sex but you have no anal sex animations installed??? You are the first to report this. I'll look into adding a patch to remove categories from being picked if no animations for that category are installed. 

On 2/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, mad bean said:

so here's the weird thing...i have two active sims...one taking submissive classes (maxed out now) and the other domination.
but it was the one who was taking the domination classes that was send to the farm (low level domination at the moment) even though the one sim that was at max on the submissive skill was never once taken to the farm. Am i doing something wrong?

I'm not really understanding. You chose who to send to the farm. My mod also doesn't have a submissive or domination classes. 

On 2/11/2020 at 5:33 PM, Lielshonayev said:

Well Found A bug { I think } She lost her virginity [After getting married] And She got That Deflowered Thing That says her virginity was stolen before getting married 

[cut for space]

If you are using the aspiration then you will need to play through the stages. The aspirations are meant for relatively blank sims inorder to guide gameplay. The final stage will be to marry and then to get deflowered. If you do it before then the sim won't be happy. 

On 2/11/2020 at 10:32 PM, judd said:

Hello,

I've received an exception.

Please find attached.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.47 kB · 6 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 2/12/2020 at 7:35 AM, tmvaegis said:

Hey Nisa, just had a Sim ask me for solicitation and ended up getting this exception error. Pretty sure this is the first error I've gotten from your mod, actually. Keep up the great work, this mod added a pretty entertaining layer to this game, lol!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1020 B · 4 downloads

Hey Tmvaegis, just update my mod ?

12 hours ago, Elizzy1984 said:

My aspiring trophy wife lost her virginity at a college party she was invited to and now has a constant embarrassed moodlet.  How long before it goes away if at all because it's been about 2 days now.

NEVAAAAA

But you can use cheats to remove it and keep it from reoccurring. There's a setting found on the tam explorer settings menu for resetting your sim's virginity. 

1 hour ago, naughtyalaska said:

Hi!

I'm having a bit of a hard time. I'm playing on a legacy version of the game. I'm not sure if that effects this mod? But I keep getting error messages.

Currently legacy is not supported. 

9 hours ago, b.jade said:

Hey, I love this mod!
But how do I disable certain parts of it that I do not want to see in my game?

Also, to add to Lazlo's wonderful response, most part of this mod won't do anything to your game unless you interact with them minus two. Wicked Mermaids and virginity loss. You can set the chances of a torn hymen to zero in the settings menu if you wish and, as Lazlo mentions, you can disable Wicked Mermaids entirely. 

5 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 2/11/2020 at 3:11 AM, snowdog04 said:

I just noticed that my sim's piercing has... disappeared.  The "Permanently Pierced" trait and the piercing, both gone.  She was a prostitute when she got it, and she has since quit.  I think that's probably when the piercing vanished too, but I'm not positive about that.

That's real weird. Did you maybe uninstall the mod, or disable all mods for a short period of time, saved, and then reinstalled? 

No.  It seems to have disappeared when she unregistered as a Lily, but I can't be certain of that.  She had it, then I noticed she didn't anymore.

I was able to add the hidden trait "Hidden Clit Piercing" through MCCC with debug cheats on, which put it back on and skipped the healing process.  All good now.

5 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 2/11/2020 at 4:49 PM, simaleelee said:

Hello. im pretty new to the sims but i have done everything i can find online to make this mod worl. Mostly the prostitution part of the mod and I can not figure it out.  When i dress in hoe uniform and offeedr body it said" fail could not find a place to have sex" but i am in my home where i live alone with no children around. I even set the bed as a sex anchor.  Same thing when i try in another household with the doll we ordered. if i try to have sex normally through the wicked whims mod it works...she rides him on the bed{default action} it says you do not need the sex animations for this mod to work and i really dont want them...the normal default reverse cowgirl is fine but even that wont work through offer body. When i offer body again it gives a message such as "but im already waiting to f**k your A$$... lol. So idk what i need to do to make the prostitution aspect work. I need it for my rags to riches story :/

Thank you for the post simaleelee. So, if I'm understanding correctly, sex is failing because say.... client bob asks for anal sex but you have no anal sex animations installed??? You are the first to report this. I'll look into adding a patch to remove categories from being picked if no animations for that category are installed. 

Wicked Whims will work without adding anything else, but... it comes with I think 4 animations?  If you aren't going to add any more, you're missing out on a LOT.

Also, auto start seems to have a lot of trouble with home lots.  I had the same thing at mine, micro tiny home, there's a bed right there, a living chair right there, a free counter space, a stove, a fridge... all stuff I have plenty of animations for.  And then they refused if I tried a manual start.

I cannot use the "service clients" option. I keep getting a LE :(

Ver LL.2.4a at Time: 02/13/20 20:59:02 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental 4.10.114
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 61, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 63, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 27, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 101, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 122, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 43, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get_location_orientation'

Hai! Love the mod :) Problem I ran into today...

I have a family of... promiscuous females, and while one aged up and was able to enter the family business (a lily), her sister who aged up the following day seems to be too scared to use Tam explorer.

Basically every sim but one on the lot can view tam explorer, why is she so scared of the edgy web? :P

Thanks!

On 2/12/2020 at 2:45 PM, snowdog04 said:

If you do 10 minutes of hand job and then start sucking, you don't get paid.

Just FYI, controlling the process better correlates with 100% success now. The other thing I changed was that I'd had the time slowed down by MCCC and that was probably really screwing with the calculation of time by this mod. So it's not clear which factor was the real cause, but at least it's gone.

8 hours ago, NisaK said:

classically this has been because the client was flagged by the game to leave the lot, leaving sims never show on WW and it can sometimes take up to 2 sim hours for a flagged sim to finally leave. The Zone Director is sorta slow in that regard. The other, more common, possibility is just that the client and prostitute sim isn't close enough for WW to register them on the list together. Finally, although I haven't heard of this problem in at least a year, it could be gender settings restricting who can sex each other. 

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing that it may not be the Zone Director. It's unpredictable when the issue occurs the first time for a given sim, but it seems that once it happens, that sim remains off limits even days later at different venues, whereas the player sim can hit on another sim at the same venue who's popped up the "Goodbye" action and hitting on them cancels it and they stay longer, though they might hesitate a bit.
As typically the target sim is standing right next to my sim, I'm going to rule out the distance issue. That leaves the gender restriction thing. I'm going to look into that possibility more as it would be the kind of thing that singles out specific sims rather than occurring randomly. I play a mostly female world where everyone has a certain appendage irrespective of gender, and on some sims I would make them "gay" manually from the menu that appears when right clicking them, but stopped doing that when it didn't seem to affect anything. It could be that doing that is not compatible with the whole prostitution transaction thing, or something like that (a certain combination of individual sim settings interferes).

9 hours ago, NisaK said:

NEVAAAAA

But you can use cheats to remove it and keep it from reoccurring. There's a setting found on the tam explorer settings menu for resetting your sim's virginity. 

Thank you, I know I had read somewhere about resetting it but I couldn't remember where.  She's married and pregnant now so I'll remember for next time.

2 hours ago, BobJohnson54 said:

I cannot use the "service clients" option. I keep getting a LE :(

Ver LL.2.4a at Time: 02/13/20 20:59:02 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental 4.10.114
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 61, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 63, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 27, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 101, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 122, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 43, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get_location_orientation'

Update NWP to 2.4ea

Update BD

link for BD here=https://basementalcc.com/download/

+Don't forget to Delete the localthumbcache.package.