Wow, I missed a lot of messages here! Time for lightening round, I'll look at everyone's LEs but if I don't respond then it's because one of the few hotpatches I released fixed the issue, just update the mod! 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:35 PM, Dingensbums said:

First: I really love your mod. Fits into my "roleplay" perfectly. 

BUT: This clitoris-piercing.

I like the stuff around this. Perfect.

But the location? Yeez. That ring is somewhere around the orifice of the vagina and nowhere near the clit. So rather a labia mayora piercing. 

Trust me on this. I studied this. Professionally. If you pierce the labia together: you can forget whicked whims. Well, in real life. 

On the other hand, quite a few of the other "clit-piercings" out there don't work. They either are at the mons pubis (might be a nice place, but whatever) or floating above the skin.

So it might be a problem of making it work and not so much of accuracy.

Still: It disturbs the "feel" of your otherwise brilliant mod. I am this close to actually get a patreon account, because I think you deserve it. Most likely will do that anyway. But still. 

P.S.: I can send some pictures out of my anatomy books, if you actually don't know where to find it. But I doubt that.

Still! Great mod!

Thank you for your kind words! What you are noticing is that your sim nude's bottom isn't compatible with the piercing. To make a mesh compatible, I have to manually reposition the piercing and code in the settings. Currently only Better bodies and the default WW bottom are supported.  It looks way better on the better bodies bottom because it has a more prominent clit, if IRL, the normal WW bottom wouldn't have suitable anatomy for a clit piercing, but I tried to align it where the clit was on the mesh. 

On 2/5/2020 at 1:47 AM, xC0C0A said:

Hi! You're so talented and I appreciate all the work you've put into Wicked Perversions~ I really hope Wicked Mermaids gets a nice update soon :( Mermaids are my favorite mythical creature and I love this part of the Wicked Perversions mod because it makes mermaids more fun to play with :( Lol. While everybody else was waiting for University, I was waiting for Mermaids yknow? .. Maybe that part of the mod didnt sit so well with a lot of people because they don't care for mermaids? Idk, I just feel like the mermaid lovers & occult players overall have been left out a bit  :/??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️ Here's a random picture of my siren♥

Thank you so much for your kind words xC0C0A!!! I shared your image on my discord, I hope you don't mind. It's a lovely mermaid!!!

I reallllly love mermaids, they are right next to succubi for me depending on my mood. I was going to spend 2-3 months on mermaids originally but after the negative backlash I got for part 1, I put them on hold. That doesn't mean I'm done with them and I do plan on going back to them. Love them too much to not too, but I want to get other more in demand features finished first. I think it was because not a lot of people wanted to buy mermaids.... I'm not sure why it didn't sit well. But they will be getting some small lovin in ways soon even though they won't be my main focus for a little bit. Mermaid roe eggs incoming for DoEH mermaids soon!!!

On 2/6/2020 at 1:41 AM, Dave Matrin said:

@NisaK Thanks for fixing auto start today! I'm still getting an exeception when prostituting with call center and stacking clients... Don't get me wrong the sex is great and clients join in as soon as they call. It's at the end. Th e first one leaves and the rest disappear and then pop back in at some random point in time to leave the house.  here's the exception-

ExceptionReport.txt 4.01 kB · 4 downloads

Can you please send me the full last exception instead of the processed one? For modders the full traceback log in a typical LE that's gibberish to most people is actually super useful for us. 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:34 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Question for the experts - with the Trophy Wife aspiration, I can't seem to get my sim to Listen to Pop Music.

I tried listening from a stereo with 'List to Pop'. I tried listening with the headphones. Nothing is detected.

No matter how many times she listens to Pop or S-Pop, nothing is counted towards the 5 times she needs to listen to it.

Any idea what I am missing?

You know, I'm really really upset by this. For some unknown reason the listen to pop interactions found on audio devices no longer trigger the events that my goal checks latch onto. There are ways to hard coded it myself but it would be pretty awkward and slow down performance..... likely not to a noticable amount but I don't want to waste clock cycles on something that the base game should handle. Anyways I switched it to just listening to music in general and it'll be in the next update for you guys! For now you'll need to use something like MCC to cheat past it >.<

On 2/8/2020 at 4:04 AM, DarkAudit said:

My sim and her husband are very happy with her new piercing. But there are a few things...

5 sim days to heal is a bit long to wait, even with the clothing speedup. I had to rein in the poor girl numerous times to keep her from getting hurt. She pouted at me the whole time.

The clothing speedup was working as intended when she went to work. But right after she did, I closed the game. When I came back, the speedup wasn't working. Even after I had her change clothes, it wasn't working. I had to have her take a shower and get dressed. Then the speedup started working again.

If I may suggest a fast healing balm to speed things along? But of course, this being Wicked Perversions, such a thing would not be without certain... side effects. Mua ha ha! :D

lol ?The healing process was my favorite part of the piercing process.... It's pretty excessive, I'll reign it in. There is some weird thing happening on load sometimes which I'll need to look into too. I have some ideas on what's happening here but usually just switching in and out of nude is enough to apply the speedup again. 

On 2/8/2020 at 1:45 PM, KynsaB said:

Ok, so I love this mod very much along with quite a few others I found on here, but recently with the past two updates, I've gotten errors and its made the option for prostitution disappear. I'm not sure if it is another mod i have installed or if its something else.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.66 kB · 5 downloads

It's either because your game is out of date or because you are using the legacy version of the game

16 hours ago, unlockedburial said:

Having a bit of trouble with the eden update. My sims that I put into the eden system don't get paid for doing prosititution, an error message pops up and basically rejectes the whole thing.

Why are you hiding your Last Exception files from me! Send them my way, don't be shy!

8 hours ago, Snootyoster said:

I get this error when i try to open a saved game with the last version of the mod. Any suggestion to fix it??

Many thanks in advance.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.41 kB · 5 downloads

4 hours ago, BUCKEROO said:

Hello there, I tried to open the game today after a while and i immediately got this in my notification wall,

Could i get some help with that? otherwise i'm really enjoying the mod.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 3.25 kB · 6 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

6 hours ago, Roussette said:

Hi everyone ! Hi Nisa, I freaking love ur mod, but I have an error message since few days. All the prostitution part of the mod don't work at all. 

Many thanks in advance !

BE-ExceptionReport.html 23.18 kB · 4 downloads

Hey, can you please send me the raw last exception files, I don't accept processed reports. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

5 hours ago, justanotherfujoshi said:

hi there! actually I've been playing with this mod since the beginnig.... but now I'm having problems. I just recentrly got the get famous expansion pack and now the mod is not working for me. I don't have the option of the Tab on the PC anymore. as well I don't have the option of the Lost Eden and any other option. the only thing that it's still working are the CAS traits and aspirations. I still got the black widow, sexually tight, phermonal flower, easter eggs and broken libido.

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

Also, try clearing your cache like so: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php and check your mods folder for duplicates of my mod. Duplicates can cause really weird behaviors. 

Hey @NisaK

Just a heads up regarding BE-ExceptionReports. If you scroll all the way down the bottom you'll find the raw LE-file attached.

16 minutes ago, NisaK said:
6 hours ago, Roussette said:

Hi everyone ! Hi Nisa, I freaking love ur mod, but I have an error message since few days. All the prostitution part of the mod don't work at all. 

Many thanks in advance !

BE-ExceptionReport.html 23.18 kB · 4 downloads

Hey, can you please send me the raw last exception files, I don't accept processed reports. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

10 minutes ago, justanotherfujoshi said:

LE says this is what version your running. =

File ".\WickedWhims_v147f\wickedwhims

You need to update your WW.  your using a very old version.

This is wrong also=

(C:\Users\karla\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mods things\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.

Always put WW directly into your "Mods" folder, like this= "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod" no deeper than that.

DL for upto date WW here= https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/

:) 

I started one of my sims out as a prostitute and then just switched her to unemployed(her roommates make enough for all of them and then some) and I had set the default whoring outfit to her sleep wear. When I switched her to unemployed I wanted to "reset" the whoring outfit to nothing as it was before. I couldn't find a setting to rest the settings or the whoring outfit so I just set it to naked, but now when ever she showers or uses the bathroom the moodlet "working girl" pops up. It's not really that much of a bother, just mildly annoying. Is there a way to rest the default whoring outfit to nothing as it is with all starting sims?

7 hours ago, MaybellineL'Oreal said:

How do i get my sim's clit pierced? Nothing happens after clicking the option through tam explorer on the computer.

Update: Found out sim has to be lost eden employed or under the pheromone producer

Not in the slightest. I have no idea what you're doing there, but it's not getting a piercing.

Computer > More Choices until you get to... > Tam Explorer > Li'l Secrets Parlor > Get Clit Pierced $1,000

You get a notification about the shop, your sim leaves for a few minutes, then returns with a new notification reminding you to be careful during healing.

Anything else happens, you're doing it wrong.

Source: wife and four daughters (and counting) with piercings. 

On 2/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, wild_die said:

Okay so according to lastexception.com you have the following issues:

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Hide contents

image.png.8e1ad9244c653ad0651c4ea666f4404d.png

You will have to locate the broken mods and update them and remove or update the broken CC furniture. Then everything should work again. :)

Sorry you can postpone the image, I don't see anything. Can you tell me which furniture is broken?

18 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

Also, try clearing your cache like so: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php and check your mods folder for duplicates of my mod. Duplicates can cause really weird behaviors. 

Thank you!! My problem has been fixed following your steps. Congratulation for your mod, good job!

5 hours ago, Kurgan77 said:

Sorry you can postpone the image, I don't see anything. Can you tell me which furniture is broken?

No, unfortunately the website doesn't identify which CC furniture file exactly is broken, just that there is broken CC furniture. You will have to go through your CC yourself to find it.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, Kurgan77 said:

Hello. I have read the latest posts and I see that perhaps I only have this problem.
After the last update when I load a sims family, the game gives me error code 110. After various tests I realized that the problem is in the latest version of Nisak, without Nisak it loads me without problems. If I start a new game it works. I think it's a clitoris piercing problem, in my saved game they have several sims.
Error code 110 is not a pop - up of ww, nisak or mccc but directly of the game, apparently the game loads the save, but as soon as I enter any lot, the error code appears.

Without Nisak I saved the game file, then I put Nisak back and opened the game and it loads the lot perfectly, but precisely my sims are without the clitoral piercing and without the sperm addiction that in the old save file they had.

I add two last exceptions, in the first is the file generated with the Nisak mod but with the new file save in which my sims are without piercing or sperm addiction, in the second with the Nisak mod but with the old file save that he was unable to load and it gave me error code 110.

I hope I explained myself :P, I'm not very familiar with the English language

lastException.txt 451.3 kB · 9 downloads lastException_63716895237.txt 13.14 kB · 7 downloads

Update wicked pets and see what happens. As wild_die said it appears you also have some broken formiture. You can try and batch fix your CCs using S4S or you can check them doing the 50% method.

My sim got a moodlet (I'd never seen it before, so I don't remember exactly what it was called) that basically said sim was extremely passionate and ready for sex. It caused my sims eyes to have hearts over them, that now won't fade, even after the moodlet expired. I know this isn't a lot of information to go by, but I think it was related to the Phermonal Flower trait? Love this mod, but now my sims won't go back to normal. Able to play just fine, it's just visually distracting and a tad annoying ? Any help?

Hi Nisa!! Love your mod & appreciate all the hard work you put into it!! I've never had any problems with the mod until this last update, so I'm not sure if the issue is the update itself or if there's a problem with one of my other mods or custom content (I tried updating everything to be sure but I definitely could have missed something). I also make no claims to be as tech savvy as I'd like to be so sorry if the fix is super obvious.

Thanks again for all your help!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Where are we supposed to post this error message and why does the Basemental hates me? :)

Ver LL.2.4e at Time: 02/11/20 03:19:38 on Windows with WW v150c and Basemental hates you on 1.60.54.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 41, in removemytraits
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\cas.py", line 431, in nisa_removeoverlay
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\outfit_manager.py", line 194, in remove_cas_parts
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\outfit_manager.py", line 134, in remove_outfit_parts
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_all_outfit_entries'

Hello! I love this mod! I have been playing around with it for a few weeks and it's really adding new excitement to the game. My only problem is the 24/7 hour drunk mermaids in the cold!!! Please please make the mermaid thing optional. I looked everywhere for a way to turn it off in the settings. I play with a lot of mermaids in my game and now that it's winter the whole family walks around drunk and in a daze. So it really sucks to have them keep them in doors where they can no longer enjoy winter activities. Everything else is great! But please consider making this optional. ?

Hi, I've probably asked this before (like a year ago) or it's already been asked by someone else, so sorry if I'm just repeating someone, but,

I wanted to throw my two cents in regarding the prostitution debt situation. I like that the prostitute can't choose the act on the one hand, but on the other hand as the human playing the game, there are certain things I would very much prefer not to see or enact (foot jobs, teasing) for various reasons (just boring on the first one and the latter never finishes), but when the player registers debt and then "offers body", it seems the NPCs ask for those two in particular with a distressingly high degree of frequency.

It would be really nice if there were a user setting to add weight to the likelihood of any given category of act being selected.

Or alternatively, if someone knows how to do that in WW, that would solve the issue as well.

I mean I know I could go through all the hundreds of animations registered in WW and remove ones I didn't like (doing that, slowly), but I'm worried if I just removed everything in the footjob category, for example, something would break if the NPC tried to select that category.

Edit: I've also noticed that sometimes when following through on the transaction manually rather than automatically (which, incidentally, I'm grateful for that latter feature being implemented!), if I try to start it manually, the NPC who just agreed/made a request/order is not in the list of available NPCs for the act via the standard WW interface, for some reason. This happens easily around 20% of the time for some reason. I've tried taking the player and NPC to a different lot and retrying but that particular NPC just seems to not be available despite being interested. Maybe it's a trait interference or something (romance at 100% so its not that). I like just using the auto respond function, but there are some venues where, inexplicably, the player/NPC climb into the wall or something and do it there, looking for privacy I suppose, and then of course are unable to get out when its over haha. So I switch to manual in certain venues (until I can figure out what's making *that* happen).

38 minutes ago, kurikinton said:

Hi, I've probably asked this before (like a year ago) or it's already been asked by someone else, so sorry if I'm just repeating someone, but,

I wanted to throw my two cents in regarding the prostitution debt situation. I like that the prostitute can't choose the act on the one hand, but on the other hand as the human playing the game, there are certain things I would very much prefer not to see or enact (foot jobs, teasing) for various reasons (just boring on the first one and the latter never finishes), but when the player registers debt and then "offers body", it seems the NPCs ask for those two in particular with a distressingly high degree of frequency.

It would be really nice if there were a user setting to add weight to the likelihood of any given category of act being selected.

Or alternatively, if someone knows how to do that in WW, that would solve the issue as well.

I mean I know I could go through all the hundreds of animations registered in WW and remove ones I didn't like (doing that, slowly), but I'm worried if I just removed everything in the footjob category, for example, something would break if the NPC tried to select that category.

Edit: I've also noticed that sometimes when following through on the transaction manually rather than automatically (which, incidentally, I'm grateful for that latter feature being implemented!), if I try to start it manually, the NPC who just agreed/made a request/order is not in the list of available NPCs for the act via the standard WW interface, for some reason. This happens easily around 20% of the time for some reason. I've tried taking the player and NPC to a different lot and retrying but that particular NPC just seems to not be available despite being interested. Maybe it's a trait interference or something (romance at 100% so its not that). I like just using the auto respond function, but there are some venues where, inexplicably, the player/NPC climb into the wall or something and do it there, looking for privacy I suppose, and then of course are unable to get out when its over haha. So I switch to manual in certain venues (until I can figure out what's making *that* happen).

I'm pretty sure that foot jobs and teasing can be disabled in WP settings. Under "accepted packages" or if you have it in manual mode you can specifically not allow those two. I'm not 100% sure about this as I have "hoe it up" as well and I often mix up WP and HIU. I'll jump in game and see if I'm wrong or not.

56 minutes ago, kurikinton said:

14 minutes ago, noval33 said:

I'm pretty sure that foot jobs and teasing can be disabled in WP settings. Under "accepted packages" or if you have it in manual mode you can specifically not allow those two. I'm not 100% sure about this as I have "hoe it up" as well and I often mix up WP and HIU. I'll jump in game and see if I'm wrong or not.

Yes, so you click on your sim, then go to the perversion tab, then click "hoe control", then click on "putting out" and you can click on foot job and teasing to be disabled. :)

2 hours ago, babykittyjade said:

Hello! I love this mod! I have been playing around with it for a few weeks and it's really adding new excitement to the game. My only problem is the 24/7 hour drunk mermaids in the cold!!! Please please make the mermaid thing optional. I looked everywhere for a way to turn it off in the settings. I play with a lot of mermaids in my game and now that it's winter the whole family walks around drunk and in a daze. So it really sucks to have them keep them in doors where they can no longer enjoy winter activities. Everything else is great! But please consider making this optional. ?

It is optional, thankfully.  Just get the file [OPTIONAL]Disable_Wicked_Mermaids.zip, open it up, and put it in your mods folder.  It might need to be loose in the mods folder, I'm not sure, but that's how I put it anyway.