On 2/16/2020 at 11:42 PM, erimae said:

while working on the trophy wife aspiration track and my sim needs to listen to pop music, it doesn't seem to register that they have.. how can I fix this?

On 2/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, lovehunny said:

Hi I been having this issue I tried all the radios and this one still not doing anything please help

It's a known bug. You can use MCC cheats to get around it for the time being, or wait for a hotpatch. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:17 AM, scamma46 said:

Error Trayt " Robot ". Please help me. Tank you.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.96 kB · 4 downloads

This is either because you are using an out of date version of the game or because you are using the legacy version. 

21 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

read somewhere prostitutes as a side effect are unable to get pregnant... i have a save with a sim whos an ex prostitute... can't get pregnant. debug will read "pregnancy coming: true" but before i test it, the pregnancy is gone. i've seen this before without nwp installed i believe as well a while ago but was curious on this if it was true or if there was an other info on it? ?

That has never been reported to be from my mod, but there was some user that had a bugged out pregnancy somewhere (lots of people will send me things by proxy) raising a big stink blaming my mod but they never came to be directly with it. I would be very surprised to hear if it was my mod. I suggest trying a minimal install to see if the problem goes away. 

8 hours ago, Sevrian666 said:

Hey! This may've been asked previously but I just can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

Is there a way to reverse the doll transformation? I thought just letting the Pink run out would turn her back to normal, but instead it left her permanently dazed until she gets sent to the farm again.

I just intended to have her be a doll for a few in-game weeks, and I have no backup save (which I realize is stupidity on my part), so I was a bit shocked to see there's no obvious way to turn her back.

Does anybody know anything I can do about this?

A "doll manual" would be really useful, haha.

Try the cheat command 'nisa.unslave' ;)

7 hours ago, Veoly said:

Hi Nisa! I have no problem with your mod. Suddenly. ?

But there's one annoying thing that spoils my game.
I don't use autonomus prostitution. I'll never do that. But still, the autonomus location control menu is displayed for any object. 
Even if I want to assign autonomus locations, I'll only do it once in the whole game. The rest of the time, autonomous location control for any objects in the house just clogs the pie menu 
So there's a question. Do you plan to ever let the display of this feature turn off?  It will let me enjoy your work much more.

Lol, I had to read that twice for it to register. Are you saying that like none prostitutes are getting the interaction to show on objects? If so then that definitely wasn't my intention and I can patch it.

3 hours ago, zairequiem said:

I keep getting a bug error when i go out to clubs- ill get propositioned and accept, but then nothing happens and i ended up with this error when i clicked "start servicing clients"

That's a weird bug.... it's like the anchor object's room can't be retrieved.... Did you change the anchor object in some way after setting it? Maybe try clicking on a object and clearing both anchor objects and the marked object? 

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Odd, she's supposed to pass out.  She'll remain out cold for quite a while, then wake up with the Pink meter replaced with Fun again.

She passed out for a few hours, but when she woke up again she still had her Pink meter, but stuck on blue. The dazed effect was also still there with no timer.

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

To clear that completely, have her active and enter "nisa.unslave"

52 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Try the cheat command 'nisa.unslave' ;)

This worked, thank you!

The fact that this is the first problem I've encountered with the mod I think says a lot. Amazing work!

46 minutes ago, vmateen said:

I'm getting a weird error now everytime i load the game and can't find the tam explorer on the computer or the mobile options to register as kiwano or anything. Can anyone help decipher this nisa exception file? I've updated everything and removed mods.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 856 B · 0 downloads

It's either because you need to update your game or because you run Legacy version of the game.

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

That has never been reported to be from my mod, but there was some user that had a bugged out pregnancy somewhere (lots of people will send me things by proxy) raising a big stink blaming my mod but they never came to be directly with it. I would be very surprised to hear if it was my mod. I suggest trying a minimal install to see if the problem goes away. 

That's what I thought... and I can tell you where I found the post, someone on Turbos patreon comments is spreading it around. Anyway I did test it with just ww installed and found it may be ww itself and definitely not your mod. As when the sim that got my sim pregnant walked off lot the debug reading"pregnancy coming: true" would change to "false".. so yea I just wanted to ask you directly to make sure. So I've had to jump through hoops to get my sim pregnant with ww v151. Thank you for the quick reply :)  Still love the mod ?

henlo, 

I got this last exception:

Ver LL.2.4e at Time: 02/19/20 00:26:38 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental 4.10.116 on 1.61.15.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\trackers\create_sim.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\wickedmermaids\texture_cleaner.py", line 42, in nisa_clear_mer_sweat_on_creation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 631, in get_stat
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 372, in get_value
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 349, in get_statistic
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity_tracker.py", line 36, in add_statistic
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 305, in add_statistic
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 996, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1323, in start_low_level_simulation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1104, in _setup_commodity_states
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1555, in _set_state
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\wickedmermaids\moistness_manager.py", line 74, in apply_to_resolver
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\cas.py", line 431, in nisa_removeoverlay
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\outfit_manager.py", line 194, in remove_cas_parts
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\outfit_manager.py", line 134, in remove_outfit_parts
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_all_outfit_entries'

hope this will help you 

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

That's a weird bug.... it's like the anchor object's room can't be retrieved.... Did you change the anchor object in some way after setting it? Maybe try clicking on a object and clearing both anchor objects and the marked object? 

I did- i cleared all of the slutting anchors, then remarked on in the same room they were in and got the same error. I either get an error or she wont do anything.
I have auto sex on so it should have started right away but nothing hapens, i end up with a bunch of clients waiting to be serviced and then be unable to do anything. I think the error i just got is the exact same one after reloading an old save and trying again. 

shes done the nail polish thing, shes registered with eden. not sure what it could be unless one of my other mods is conflicting with it

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Just out of curiosity, what cheats are you really wanting for the piercing system? 

For starters, a shorter healing time. Five days is a significant chunk out of a sim's life without getting any. With this particular girl, I was trying to be careful, and that accident mom caused resulted in not only having to wait for healing of the injury, but another five days for a new piercing if I got one. A bit excessive, IMO.

Like I said earlier, maybe an update could add some balms to speed up healing. But in true Nisa fashion, they wouldn't be without some... interesting... side effects. I'll leave that little bit of evil up to you. ;)

"Hello I downloaded everything and I have all the aspirations but unfortunately I do not have the functionality on the computer,"

Usually that's caused by having the files buried too deep in your mods folder.  Make sure the path is …./mods/NisasWickedPerversions/   and that you don't have an extra folder in between.

7 hours ago, NisaK said:

Ok, I knew I had seen it on this forum, and that I wasn't crazy.  But I did have to go back through a lot of posts before I spotted it.  Post #6177, on page 248.

18 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol, I had to read that twice for it to register. Are you saying that like none prostitutes are getting the interaction to show on objects? If so then that definitely wasn't my intention and I can patch it.

Now I don't know what I wrote then, Lol. Yeah, English is not my native language. :sweat_smile:

I'll reformulate.
I don't want every objects in the house to have an "autonomy control" function in the pie menu. (it only works for prostitutes, not everyone, if that's what you think for some reason.)
This menu prevents and shifts all basic interactions.
It's great that you've made it possible to set up autonomus locations for sex. Now give me a chance not to do it if I don't want to.
Let me disable this interaction in the mod settings.  Pleeeeease:flushed:
I want to play with a slut, but I don't need it at every objects:image.png.4e564140caea2022884e1111770fa259.png

20 hours ago, NisaK said:

Pheromonal Flower sims who are High on weed while running a climax animation should get the effect too :D

Neat! I will have to give that a try! Is there any chance there will be more way of triggering it in the future? Maybe with that "Succubus" trait in your future plans? I could see that visual being perfect for a Satisfied Succubus moodlet!

That aside, I have a suggestion for the Dolls! For people who want to use them for prostitution (or just otherwise slut it up outside the household), it would be nice if we could do something (maybe via a Reward Trait) to avoid risking their training every time we send them out. I can think of two ways to do this via reward traits.

1. One which will allow sex with any sim to refill their Pink, perhaps at a lesser rate than sex with their own household. I'm thinking you could call this trait "Public Slave".
  2. Another which will prevent their training from breaking when their Pink is depleted. Instead, they will just be stuck with a heavy Dazed moodlet until they can replenish their Pink. "Permanently Mind-fucked". >:3

It would really take the stress out of owning a Doll! Either way, though, thanks for your work on this great mod! ❤️

20 hours ago, NisaK said:

É porque você está tentando com um sim que não tem a idade apropriada, você tem um erro de instalação (você colocou meu arquivo de script muito profundamente na sua pasta mod ou você tem arquivos duplicados instalados) ou há algum outro mod no seu jogo que está tão quebrado que está nevando e quebrando outros mods que carregam depois dele. 

Hey Blue!

Tenho quase certeza de que o objetivo pop acabou de ser quebrado agora ... mas não é impossível que a maxis tenha estragado as aspirações de outras maneiras. Não verifiquei recentemente para ver se foi corrigido, mas houve um tempo recentemente em que uma meta de aspiração seria concluída, mas não seria exibida na interface do usuário como concluída até que um jogo fosse recarregado graças a um erro máximo na interface do usuário (que não todo mundo iria receber e aqueles que o recebiam geralmente não o recebiam o tempo todo). 

Obrigado pelos elogios Zemacz!

Lol, eu estou muito ciente desse problema. Não se preocupe, uma solução virá, que desativa o recurso de bate-papo depois do sexo para a maioria das situações de prostituição (menos as datas especiais de acompanhantes, nas quais o objetivo final não é necessariamente apenas para bater). 

Obrigado pela LE! Caso alguém ainda não o tenha ajudado, basta atualizar o meu mod para resolver este problema: D 

Hey Deadin (Idem para BellumDei)! Caso você ainda não tenha sido ajudado, parece que você está tentando aplicar a característica a um NPC. Meu mod possui um sistema especial em que remove meus traços cas dos NPCs. Eles são voltados apenas para os Sims jogados. Se eles são personagens interpretados, provavelmente é porque eles têm a característica de recompensa despreocupada (obrigado Lazlo por me lembrar disso!) Como a característica de recompensa despreocupada remove os buffs negativos dos sims ... isso meio que entra em conflito de maneiras principais com o objetivo de sensualmente apertado !!!

Oh Deus, eu esqueci completamente o conflito de características de recompensa despreocupada !!!! Obrigado por me lembrar!!! 

Hey DarkAudit, lamento saber que você está enfrentando alguns problemas. 

Há muito mais coisas acontecendo com o sistema de piercing do que apenas buffs e características, como você pode ver, usar truques para mexer com esses dados pode fazer com que os sims coloquem dados inválidos (o que está causando esse LE). Talvez tente desinstalar o mod, salve um novo teste e depois reinstale para ver se os valores dos dados com bug foram limpos, eles devem estar.

Por curiosidade, que truques você realmente deseja para o sistema de piercing? 

Há um conflito suave com a versão mais recente do BMD, que faz com que a base odeie todo mundo, mesmo que o mod esteja instalado, ;) ele não causa problemas fora do bug no LE, mas eu o corrigirei quando o próximo hotpatch for necessário. Espero que faça sentido!

Obrigado pela LE, não é da minha máfia, mas parece que é possível um jogo base. As poucas informações que posso encontrar sobre isso online parecem sugerir que não se trata de compartilhar seus dados com a EA. 

Sims de feromônios florais com muita maconha enquanto executam uma animação de clímax também devem ter o efeito : D 

Obrigado pela LE. É porque você tem uma versão desatualizada do jogo ou porque está jogando no legado. 

Thanks nisa :)it helped a lot, I was afraid of having to make another child because I thought it was because I had already played with him before.

13 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

"Bonjour j'ai tout téléchargé et j'ai toutes les aspirations mais malheureusement je n'ai pas la fonctionnalité sur l'ordinateur,"

Habituellement, cela est dû au fait que les fichiers sont trop enfouis dans votre dossier mods. Assurez-vous que le chemin est… / mods / NisasWickedPerversions / et que vous n'avez pas de dossier supplémentaire entre les deux.

Non c'est mit de cette façon 

6 hours ago, blackwolfkiddo said:

I tried to do this and I installed good the mod and everything and It doesn't allow me to enter in the house of my sims and show me the worlds and there is no Last Exception...

Am I understanding correctly here? When you try to load in to the lot you are sent back to Manage Worlds? Like in this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/FIXED-Loading-family-just-loads-Map-again/td-p/4672173

All mods AND game are up-to-date?

On 2/16/2020 at 4:53 AM, Lazlo_71 said:

The only thing I can think of of the top of my head, is that your sim has the "Carefree" trait. But there can of course be other issues in play that I don't know about. 

Wasn't aware of that conflict although it does make a lot of sense, thanks!

Thanks Nisa, I should've made it clear it is a playable witch, your mod is working as intended; I just tend to max my sims, and not read enough :P

On 2/18/2020 at 3:04 PM, NisaK said:

the carefree reward trait

I'm sure there's something on my end messing up but I'm not sure how to right it. While I'm able to register my Sims for Lost Eden (and I wonder if the issue is because I'm going this from their phone?) and register/lock phones and accounts, I can't seem to open Wicked Perversion settings from the computers or even set an outfit or solicit. No hoe control here. :(

17 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Am I understanding correctly here? When you try to load in to the lot you are sent back to Manage Worlds? Like in this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/FIXED-Loading-family-just-loads-Map-again/td-p/4672173

All mods AND game are up-to-date?

I had everything updated, but i donwloaded the spanish traduction and for some strnge reason the mod just started working on sims

5 hours ago, inaltruism said:

I'm sure there's something on my end messing up but I'm not sure how to right it. While I'm able to register my Sims for Lost Eden (and I wonder if the issue is because I'm going this from their phone?) and register/lock phones and accounts, I can't seem to open Wicked Perversion settings from the computers or even set an outfit or solicit. No hoe control here. :(

Click on the Sim and choose the "Perversion" menu. In there should be both "Sex Control" and "Ho Control".

22 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Click on the Sim and choose the "Perversion" menu. In there should be both "Sex Control" and "Ho Control".

That's just it, I don't even have that. I used to before in a previous mod/game installation but second/third time around it doesn't seem to be working. I just checked to make sure if my game was up to date and even downloaded the most recent version of WP. Nothin'!

*I'm going to try delete a bunch of cosmetic package files I don't use to see if that bumps up WP higher up on the mod list.

**Nope. :/