5 hours ago, mad bean said:

Where are we supposed to post this error message and why does the Basemental hates me? :)

Ver LL.2.4e at Time: 02/11/20 03:19:38 on Windows with WW v150c and Basemental hates you on 1.60.54.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 41, in removemytraits
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\cas.py", line 431, in nisa_removeoverlay
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\outfit_manager.py", line 194, in remove_cas_parts
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\outfit_manager.py", line 134, in remove_outfit_parts
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_all_outfit_entries'

Basemental hates you because your Game needs to be updated to "1.61.15.1020" you are running game version from January 16th!

also WW & NWP are old versions! ?

-Update your Game in Origin'

-Update WW/NWP/BDM links below for you.

-Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > saves" folder.

-Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.

WW=https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/

NWP=https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa%E2%80%99s-wicked-perversions/

BDM=https://basementalcc.com/download/

?

14 hours ago, wild_die said:

No, unfortunately the website doesn't identify which CC furniture file exactly is broken, just that there is broken CC furniture. You will have to go through your CC yourself to find it.

I thank you for your answer and your kindness ?. But the strange thing that the first test I did I removed all the mods, then I removed all the useless mods, except WW and Nisak, but it didn't work anyway. Only after removing only Nisak did it work.
I will try and see, currently it works but only because I saved the game without Nisak and consequently now everything works because no sims has a piercing on the clitoris ?

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Permanently Pierced

Permanently Pierced isn't a trait. It's a moodlet you get when the healing period expires. It's only temporary.

My sims are pierced, and they get a bunch of extra moodlets over the course of their day, but looking at them, I don't see a ring on them. Could the pubic hair changes to WW have caused this?

6 hours ago, noval33 said:

Yes, so you click on your sim, then go to the perversion tab, then click "hoe control", then click on "putting out" and you can click on foot job and teasing to be disabled. :)

Unfortunately that only works if the sim is not indebted. The mod turns off that function if the sim is indebted, and so I was looking for a way to eliminate some actions to get around the limitation of the mod.

3 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Basemental hates you because your Game needs to be updated to "1.61.15.1020" you are running game version from January 16th!

also WW & NWP are old versions! ?

-Update your Game in Origin'

-Update WW/NWP/BDM links below for you.

-Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > saves" folder.

-Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.

WW=https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/

NWP=https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa%E2%80%99s-wicked-perversions/

BDM=https://basementalcc.com/download/

?

Thanx :)

what if updating is not an option? :(

Hola, disculpe, estoy usando el traductor de Google ... Soy nuevo en este mod, así que escribo aquí porque no tengo idea de qué más hacer ... mi problema es que instalar su mod no cargué mi juego, lo he actualizado todo ... pero mi juego es una versión pirata (no sé si afecta pero sería con el único mod que me pasa) Podía jugar un poco tu mod pero cuando quería para volver a jugar, no ingresé a la unidad doméstica, el juego se abre perfectamente, ingresa al juego, pero cuando se trata de ingresar a la unidad doméstica, se carga y finalmente me devuelve al mapa de las ciudades ... No sé por qué, uso la versión pública de Ww .. .. ayuda por favor, me gustó mucho tu mod :(

por cierto leí varias páginas desde aquí pero no encontré nada similar

pd. I have all the mods required

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Permanently Pierced isn't a trait. It's a moodlet you get when the healing period expires. It's only temporary.

My sims are pierced, and they get a bunch of extra moodlets over the course of their day, but looking at them, I don't see a ring on them. Could the pubic hair changes to WW have caused this?

Ah, ok.  But her piercing was, in fact, gone.  I noticed it missing because she had sex but wasn't getting any moodlets.  I used MCCC to add the hidden trait "Hidden Clit Piercing," and now it's back to normal.  The poor slut would LOSE IT if she had to go through the healing process again!

It's possible that WW pubic hair could be overriding the piercing visual.  This particular sim has CAS pubes, I just wasn't looking that closely to notice exactly when the piercing went missing.  I'm pretty sure it happened when she un-registered as a Lily though.

42 minutes ago, PeverellVI said:

Hola, disculpe, estoy usando el traductor de Google ... Soy nuevo en este mod, así que escribo aquí porque no tengo idea de qué más hacer ... mi problema es que instalar su mod no cargué mi juego, lo he actualizado todo ... pero mi juego es una versión pirata (no sé si afecta pero sería con el único mod que me pasa) Podía jugar un poco tu mod pero cuando quería para volver a jugar, no ingresé a la unidad doméstica, el juego se abre perfectamente, ingresa al juego, pero cuando se trata de ingresar a la unidad doméstica, se carga y finalmente me devuelve al mapa de las ciudades ... No sé por qué, uso la versión pública de Ww .. .. ayuda por favor, me gustó mucho tu mod :(

por cierto leí varias páginas desde aquí pero no encontré nada similar

pd. I have all the mods required

"Hello, excuse me, I'm using the Google translator ... I'm new to this mod, so I write here because I have no idea what else to do ... my problem is that installing your mod did not charge my game, I have updated everything ... but my game is a pirate version (I don't know if it affects but it would be with the only mod that happens to me) I could play a little bit your mod but when I wanted to play again, I did not enter the home unit, the game opens perfectly, enter the game , but when it comes to entering the domestic unit, it is loaded and finally returns me to the map of the cities ... I don't know why, I use the public version of Ww.. .. help please, I really liked your mod 
 I certainly read several pages from here but I didn't find anything similar"

If you're using a pirate copy, you're probably several game versions out of date.  That sucks.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

"Hola, disculpe, estoy usando el traductor de Google ... Soy nuevo en este mod, así que escribo aquí porque no tengo idea de qué más hacer ... mi problema es que la instalación de su mod no cobró mi juego, he actualizado todo ... pero mi juego es una versión pirata (no sé si afecta pero sería con el único mod que me pasa) podría jugar un poco tu mod pero cuando quería volver a jugar, no ingresé a la unidad de origen, el juego se abre perfectamente, ingrese al juego, pero cuando se trata de ingresar a la unidad doméstica, se carga y finalmente me devuelve al mapa de las ciudades ... No sé por qué, uso la versión pública de Ww ... ayuda por favor, me gustó mucho tu mod 
 . Ciertamente leí varias páginas desde aquí, pero no encontré nada similar "

Si está utilizando una copia pirata, probablemente tenga varias versiones de juegos desactualizadas. Eso apesta.

in fact I am using a pirated version but the game is version 1.61 ... I have all the updates and content packs 

10 hours ago, greenlightning said:

I see basemental script my le's have been few and far in between. but thought u might like it.

lastException.txt 8.53 kB · 1 download

I see you have one of ksuihuh's mods. Is it up to date?

35 minutes ago, Roussette said:

Hi ! Here my RAW LE. I don't know what to do about it. The Nisa mod seems to be the only problem.

Thanks for your mod and everyone who can help me i

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 856 B · 1 download

Bd is outdated, but I don't think that's what is causing the problem and your game is updated. Maybe WP is not installed correctly. Try removing the mod and the wickedperversionsmod folder inside the saves folder and delete the localthumbcache.package; then load the game, save and exit, put back the mod, load the game and see what happens.

49 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Bd is outdated, but I don't think that's what is causing the problem and your game is updated. Maybe WP is not installed correctly. Try removing the mod and the wickedperversionsmod folder inside the saves folder and delete the localthumbcache.package; then load the game, save and exit, put back the mod, load the game and see what happens.

Re ! Thanks a lot for ur advices. I tried to delete everything in the wpm folder like you told me to, and download the last version of Basemental Drug, but once again, the same problem. The Lost eden part of the Mod has been completely gone, I only have CAS trait, and lot trait. The L-E said that my sim has not the trait ROBOT. It's the first time I'm confused like that with this mod 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hello. im pretty new to the sims but i have done everything i can find online to make this mod worl. Mostly the prostitution part of the mod and I can not figure it out.  When i dress in hoe uniform and offeedr body it said" fail could not find a place to have sex" but i am in my home where i live alone with no children around. I even set the bed as a sex anchor.  Same thing when i try in another household with the doll we ordered. if i try to have sex normally through the wicked whims mod it works...she rides him on the bed{default action} it says you do not need the sex animations for this mod to work and i really dont want them...the normal default reverse cowgirl is fine but even that wont work through offer body. When i offer body again it gives a message such as "but im already waiting to f**k your A$$... lol. So idk what i need to do to make the prostitution aspect work. I need it for my rags to riches story :/

On 9/23/2018 at 4:07 AM, NisaK said:

[Continued from my Patreon WIP post]

So, last week I revealed my new text adventure system, which I was originally going to debut in it’s own abduction addon for my mod but I was so excited about the system that I decided to add it into this Caged Bird Update in the form of The ‘Farm’.  As discussed last week, during this text adventure a normal sim goes through the process of becoming a perfect slave through a series of events including hypnotism and injections of a mysterious ‘pink goo’ substance.  If they succeed, then they get put up on the ‘Doll House’ for sell. 

Earlier in the week, I had a dream about another outcome to this system.  You see, it doesn’t make sense for sims to go through such an invasive procedure only to pop out with a temporary buff and then return to mostly fine after being sold.  They should be fundamentally changed in some way.  So that’s where I came up with adding a new motive to slave sims.  I call this motive the ‘Pink’ motive named after the substance injected into sims during The ‘Farm’ text adventure. 

pink.png.8d1055dfd800e6b1aba99111ef2f5f6f.png

It replaces the sim’s normal fun motive (which becomes disabled while the sims are under The ‘Farm’s mental conditioning).  This means, for properly maintained slave sims, you will not need to worry about their entertainment, and really, why should any owner have to concern themselves with this?  This motive represents a mixture of the status of the ‘goo’ in their body (physical) and the level of brainwashing/hypnotism (mental) they are under.  As the motive decays, it goes from Pink to blue:

Pink_Motive_Colors.png.cb438b2aad705c658a96513f5b4ae13f.png

The sim gains points in this motive by simply having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with one of their owners otherwise it decays at a normal rate but If your slave sleeps with a non-owner sim, the motive will decay at a greater Rate.  During the motive decaying several things will happen:

At the highest level, slaves are given a slight pink aura around their head with a ‘Deeply Tingled’ buff.  The pink status effect starts with an explosion of hearts and maxes the sim’s WW desire level.
deeply_Tingled.png.fe721e4e58f55c094590fa5d70affe85.png

When they are at around the dark purple level, the sim’s conditioning will start to come apart and they’ll feel uneasy with the ‘Dissociating’ Buff:

Pink_description.png.d67043444e2c8c7053138551943e1b72.png

Then at the lowest blue level they will get the ‘Brain Drained’ Buff with the hypnotic waves emitting from their head and be knocked out for 2 hours:brain_drained.png.3fd5b25bbb6b1c03922653da952bec12.png

When they wake up, you will receive a notification:

slave_checkup.png.b54a5579d0d61ac813e8909b5ae75d53.png

Which signifies that they have regained their ‘Fun’ Motive and lost their ‘Pink’ Motive and are more likely to disobey orders from a owner sim.  But there’s more planned for this state.  This won’t be at release and will likely be after the release of the succubus, but I plan on making a rescue/escape addon for my ‘slave’ states.  For House Slaves, when they have lost their Pink motive they will be susceptible to being rescued by an outside sim, so for sims who want to ‘rescue a slave’ their goal will be to deplete this motive as quickly as possible. 

I look forward to this Caged Bird release next week, thank you so much for all of your support and patience with me during this hard last 2 months! 

so here's the weird thing...i have two active sims...one taking submissive classes (maxed out now) and the other domination.
but it was the one who was taking the domination classes that was send to the farm (low level domination at the moment) even though the one sim that was at max on the submissive skill was never once taken to the farm. Am i doing something wrong?

Sorry to spam the thread but I have another couple of quick questions. I would like to determine if this is intended behavior or a bug/bugs:

1)
My indebted prostitute sim had a customer transaction that resulted in non payment and mutual hatred, as explained in the mod description.

So, never one to give up, my sim went on to the next customer. And the next. And every subsequent transaction has resulted in the same mutual dislike and non-payment. My sim can no longer engage in a successful transaction, it seems. Closing out of the game and reloading does not seem to break the trend.

Is there a mandatory cool down period after a bad trick? Or is something broken?

2)
I also suspect there might be some correlation between transaction outcome and a difference in interpretation of what constitutes each type of act (foot, hand, oral, etc.) vs. how the actual animations are categorized by WW.

So I set ho-control to manual response rather than automatic, and when a client was requesting, say, teasing or foot, which I would rather avoid if I could (see previous post), I'd browse the rather long list and choose one that appeared the least silly or the most likely to result in a happy ending. For example, down towards the bottom of the Hand category is an animation that starts that way and then automatically transitions to something from the Oral category. Wonderful, so I used it. But the result was non-payment/hatred buff.

So I'm wondering if that's accidental or intentional? In other words, how does the check to ensure the customer gets what they want take place? Ideally, it should be no more complicated then ensuring that at least one animation in the entire sequence falls under the correct category, namely because WW transitions between categories according to the animation artist's settings, unless you change the default WW settings.

7 hours ago, mad bean said:

so here's the weird thing...i have two active sims...one taking submissive classes (maxed out now) and the other domination.
but it was the one who was taking the domination classes that was send to the farm (low level domination at the moment) even though the one sim that was at max on the submissive skill was never once taken to the farm. Am i doing something wrong?

Domination and submission classes?  You must also be using another mod, no such thing in WP.  And sending a sim to The Farm is something you do manually.  Unless whatever other mod you're using does it?  

6 hours ago, kurikinton said:

Sorry to spam the thread but I have another couple of quick questions. I would like to determine if this is intended behavior or a bug/bugs:

1)
My indebted prostitute sim had a customer transaction that resulted in non payment and mutual hatred, as explained in the mod description.

So, never one to give up, my sim went on to the next customer. And the next. And every subsequent transaction has resulted in the same mutual dislike and non-payment. My sim can no longer engage in a successful transaction, it seems. Closing out of the game and reloading does not seem to break the trend.

Is there a mandatory cool down period after a bad trick? Or is something broken?

2)
I also suspect there might be some correlation between transaction outcome and a difference in interpretation of what constitutes each type of act (foot, hand, oral, etc.) vs. how the actual animations are categorized by WW.

So I set ho-control to manual response rather than automatic, and when a client was requesting, say, teasing or foot, which I would rather avoid if I could (see previous post), I'd browse the rather long list and choose one that appeared the least silly or the most likely to result in a happy ending. For example, down towards the bottom of the Hand category is an animation that starts that way and then automatically transitions to something from the Oral category. Wonderful, so I used it. But the result was non-payment/hatred buff.

So I'm wondering if that's accidental or intentional? In other words, how does the check to ensure the customer gets what they want take place? Ideally, it should be no more complicated then ensuring that at least one animation in the entire sequence falls under the correct category, namely because WW transitions between categories according to the animation artist's settings, unless you change the default WW settings.

When I'm playing a hooker, I set WW so it gives me the notice that I have to approve before it will transition.  

You have to perform the requested type of sex for at least 30 minutes game time.  They want a hand job, you have to make sure you do at least 30 minutes of hand job animations.  If you do 10 minutes of hand job and then start sucking, you don't get paid.  But, if you do 60 minutes of hand job, you will get almost double- there is a diminishing returns scale, so you can't take it in the ass for 8 hours straight and make a fortune.

Mostly I use the wear slutty clothes and let them seek me out method, and lock my client list so I never get regulars.

I've found that if I don't lock the client list, I get 100% retention no matter what I set the percentage to.

Also, you might want to use the playlist feature and build playlists featuring only single types of sex.  And for the weirdos who insist on foot stuff, maybe just have a playlist of that one animation where you just stomp his balls.  And nothing else.