4 minutes ago, inaltruism said:

That's just it, I don't even have that. I used to before in a previous mod/game installation but second/third time around it doesn't seem to be working. I just checked to make sure if my game was up to date and even downloaded the most recent version of WP. Nothin'!

WW is up-to-date as well?

If so try this: Go to your saves folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder.  Then delete localthumbcache.package.

This will effectively reset NWP so any settings you might have you'll have to do again.

7 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

WW is up-to-date as well?

If so try this: Go to your saves folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder.  Then delete localthumbcache.package.

This will effectively reset NWP so any settings you might have you'll have to do again.

giphy.gif

Somehow I missed the outdated WW. That's what it was.

Thank you so much!!!

13 minutes ago, Sevrian666 said:

I hate to nag, but now I'm unsure. Is the Guilty Pleasure buff even part of this mod or some other one?

It still keeps appearing for no reason.

I think it's from Mind Broken or Trophy Wife, but I'm not sure because I don't use those.  The effects of the permanent trait after you're done are SO overpowering.

Hello there, everyone!

I just found out about this mod today and I think its really awesome and sexy! 

I do have a problem though (which is prob. already answered but its very hard to find on 258 pages)

-> Whenever I offer the body of my sim to anyone, they do respond (oral for example) but after a short amount of time of nothing happening, a message pops up and says "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0"

What deos this mean? How do I fix this? Nothing happens after this. :s

Thanks for any help!!!

Hello everyone

I've just discovered this mod today and found it attractive. I have installed wickedwhims and basic drug mods and they are running perfectly. But there has been a problem with this mod. Although all its features do appear in the game, the options are blank (....) and also on CAS. I have reinstalled the mod several times but the problem isn't solved. I am really lost now, please help, thanks

On 2/18/2020 at 6:19 PM, YourFalseHope said:

That's what I thought... and I can tell you where I found the post, someone on Turbos patreon comments is spreading it around. Anyway I did test it with just ww installed and found it may be ww itself and definitely not your mod. As when the sim that got my sim pregnant walked off lot the debug reading"pregnancy coming: true" would change to "false".. so yea I just wanted to ask you directly to make sure. So I've had to jump through hoops to get my sim pregnant with ww v151. Thank you for the quick reply :)  Still love the mod ?

Lol, no worries. Thank you for asking. There is someone over on the WW discord which likes to blame my mod for things going wrong pretty frequently when it's not the case. Idk if this is the same person that I'm thinking of, but it wouldn't surprise me. I did get a patreon reporting this problem too.... but for them it ended up being very low pregnancy chances set in their WW settings, lol. 

Hope everything is going smoothly for you now!!!

On 2/18/2020 at 6:37 PM, gacktsama said:

henlo, 

I got this last exception:

hope this will help you 

Thank you for that last exception. Just updating the mod should resolve it :D 

On 2/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, zairequiem said:

I did- i cleared all of the slutting anchors, then remarked on in the same room they were in and got the same error. I either get an error or she wont do anything.
I have auto sex on so it should have started right away but nothing hapens, i end up with a bunch of clients waiting to be serviced and then be unable to do anything. I think the error i just got is the exact same one after reloading an old save and trying again. 

shes done the nail polish thing, shes registered with eden. not sure what it could be unless one of my other mods is conflicting with it

You know, I wonder if it's possible the room or the lot which Is causing the error. Could you try setting it on a different lot? This is a super strange bug...... Hmmmm, check for duplicates too if I haven't mentioned already. Finally, if you still get the error then try a minimal install test on a new save (just WW, WP, MCC, BMD). If you are still getting the error even after all of this resend me the LE again just so I can verify no new information has popped up and give it another look. 

On 2/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, DarkAudit said:

For starters, a shorter healing time. Five days is a significant chunk out of a sim's life without getting any. With this particular girl, I was trying to be careful, and that accident mom caused resulted in not only having to wait for healing of the injury, but another five days for a new piercing if I got one. A bit excessive, IMO.

Like I said earlier, maybe an update could add some balms to speed up healing. But in true Nisa fashion, they wouldn't be without some... interesting... side effects. I'll leave that little bit of evil up to you. ;)

Lol the numbing balm sounds like it could be some fun. After succubi are out, I'll re-look at the timespan too. I've gotten enough complaints about the length now for me to shorten it a bit. 

On 2/18/2020 at 8:48 PM, kymiokys said:

Bonjour jai tout téléchargé et jai toutes les aspirations mais malheureusement je n'ai pas la fonctionnalité sur l'ordinateur,  HELP

On 2/19/2020 at 12:35 PM, TinyLivingSux said:

Hey! i'm using sims 4 1.60.54.1020 (the tiny living updte) and i can't seem to find the ho'control? i try to uninstall and install the mods back but still nothing happen. help ☹️ 

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:55 PM, snowdog04 said:

"Hello I downloaded everything and I have all the aspirations but unfortunately I do not have the functionality on the computer,"

Usually that's caused by having the files buried too deep in your mods folder.  Make sure the path is …./mods/NisasWickedPerversions/   and that you don't have an extra folder in between.

beat me to it :D ty, and,

On 2/19/2020 at 12:16 AM, snowdog04 said:

Ok, I knew I had seen it on this forum, and that I wasn't crazy.  But I did have to go back through a lot of posts before I spotted it.  Post #6177, on page 248.

Sure enough, I did miss this one, It was when I got behind on messages here and went through a bunch of them rapidly, this one does sound like possibly a bug but maybe not: 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, billh1986 said:

First, Great mod.

I have the latest version of WW installed.  The auto start seems to be working quite well.  Something I've found is that pregnancy doesn't seem to be working if it's anything to do with the prostitution component.  The possible pregnancy warning shows multiple times however the sim never get's pregnant even if the fertility is at 100%. However if sex is initiated outside of prostitution, the sim gets pregnant.  Also I had seen in a previous post that the farm sex scenario could produce pregnancy however that isn't happening either.  Is this a setting I'm missing?  

Thanks in advance.

Are you still getting this bug with the latest version of my mod and ww? Are you getting any Last Exception reports from anywhere, what other nsfw mods do you have installed besides animations. Could it be because your clients are auto applying condoms which, by default, have a small chance of failure? This doesn't sound like normal behavior. Also the farm visit only produces a pregnancy during a rare event (with normal sex chances). For most players, it does not. 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:06 AM, Veoly said:

Now I don't know what I wrote then, Lol. Yeah, English is not my native language. :sweat_smile:

I'll reformulate.
I don't want every objects in the house to have an "autonomy control" function in the pie menu. (it only works for prostitutes, not everyone, if that's what you think for some reason.)
This menu prevents and shifts all basic interactions.
It's great that you've made it possible to set up autonomus locations for sex. Now give me a chance not to do it if I don't want to.
Let me disable this interaction in the mod settings.  Pleeeeease:flushed:
I want to play with a slut, but I don't need it at every objects:image.png.4e564140caea2022884e1111770fa259.png

Lol. excellent, I understand now. I'll see what I can do to make it better. Is it the text that you find offensive or purely the clutter?

On 2/19/2020 at 12:19 PM, shar181 said:

Neat! I will have to give that a try! Is there any chance there will be more way of triggering it in the future? Maybe with that "Succubus" trait in your future plans? I could see that visual being perfect for a Satisfied Succubus moodlet!

That aside, I have a suggestion for the Dolls! For people who want to use them for prostitution (or just otherwise slut it up outside the household), it would be nice if we could do something (maybe via a Reward Trait) to avoid risking their training every time we send them out. I can think of two ways to do this via reward traits.

1. One which will allow sex with any sim to refill their Pink, perhaps at a lesser rate than sex with their own household. I'm thinking you could call this trait "Public Slave".
  2. Another which will prevent their training from breaking when their Pink is depleted. Instead, they will just be stuck with a heavy Dazed moodlet until they can replenish their Pink. "Permanently Mind-fucked". >:3

It would really take the stress out of owning a Doll! Either way, though, thanks for your work on this great mod! ❤️

Thank you for the suggestions. I wouldn't mind adding some next level to the caged birds at some point where you 'mind break' them and they get some pink refilled from non owners at some cost. As for preventing pink from being depleted, a reward trait is possible but I thin I need to just rework what happens at zero pink. Like maybe see if I could cap either the pink motive at 50 percent until tune up or cap other motives while low pink. I agree something better needs to be done here. 

On 2/19/2020 at 4:36 PM, kymiokys said:

J'ai téléchargé le mod, j'ai les aspirations des sims et traits de personnalité, par contre je n'ai pas la fonctionnalité sur l'ordinateur , j'ai missims4 / mod / Nisa

Merci pour ce mod, je veux vraiment pouvoir le faire, aidez-moi

25 minutes ago, kymiokys said:

Ce serait possible de me répondre svp ???? Je viens voir tout les toujours et je n'ai toujours pas de réponse...

Hey kymioksys, thank you for the additional info. It does look like you have a correct installation.... could it be that you are testing with a sim which is too young? Try a young adult or older sim. Also, are you getting any Last Exception files. It doesn't look like you use MCC but maybe install it once just to see if there is some other mod which is causing a nasty LE. 

P.S. I know I responded to you above but I'm keeping you quoted there because there are a few more things you could try, like clearing the cache. 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:16 AM, BellumDei said:

Wasn't aware of that conflict although it does make a lot of sense, thanks!

Thanks Nisa, I should've made it clear it is a playable witch, your mod is working as intended; I just tend to max my sims, and not read enough :P

Glad you were able to get everything working :D 

5 hours ago, Skalph said:

Hello there, everyone!

I just found out about this mod today and I think its really awesome and sexy! 

I do have a problem though (which is prob. already answered but its very hard to find on 258 pages)

-> Whenever I offer the body of my sim to anyone, they do respond (oral for example) but after a short amount of time of nothing happening, a message pops up and says "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0"

What deos this mean? How do I fix this? Nothing happens after this. :s

Thanks for any help!!!

It's just saying the prostitute isn't able to join the situation. Which is pretty odd but could happen if the prostitute is in some important active situation. For example, if they are in a holiday event, but it could also happen if there is something wrong with your sim specifically. Like if your sim is based on a special celeb event npc (which has locked sim info data) try with a different sim, or even a vanilla rng sim in a new save to test for this possibility. 

1 hour ago, Conchitata331 said:

Hello everyone

I've just discovered this mod today and found it attractive. I have installed wickedwhims and basic drug mods and they are running perfectly. But there has been a problem with this mod. Although all its features do appear in the game, the options are blank (....) and also on CAS. I have reinstalled the mod several times but the problem isn't solved. I am really lost now, please help, thanks

It sounds like a string table conflict. Make sure you don't have duplicate versions of my mod installed by mistake, try clearing the cache. And if that doesn't work then try a minimal install and then the 50/50 method to narrow down which mod could be conflicting with the string tables in my mod. 

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol. excellent, I understand now. I'll see what I can do to make it better. Is it the text that you find offensive or purely the clutter?

Oh, nothing criminal. I don't use that interaction at all. So it just redundant in my pie menu.

7 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol, no worries. Thank you for asking. There is someone over on the WW discord which likes to blame my mod for things going wrong pretty frequently when it's not the case. Idk if this is the same person that I'm thinking of, but it wouldn't surprise me. I did get a patreon reporting this problem too.... but for them it ended up being very low pregnancy chances set in their WW settings, lol. 

Hope everything is going smoothly for you now!!!

Yea actually it is an error with ww v151 where the potential partners connections disappearing after a Sim leaves the lot. Turbo has it fixed for the next update.

Hey, like your mods and great work on the various systems, but would it be possible to have a link on the mod page to the newer features like Caged Bird or the Farm because it is a hassly checking things out via forum search? If I am just a doffus and miss the web page where to find it, I would be grateful

36 minutes ago, Lunastar said:

Hi,

I really love your mod. It's fantastic and so realistic! Thank you for your work.

But I have a problem. My sims must listen to pop music 5 times. She is doing it, but nothing happens.

Can you help me? Is it really pop music? No latin pop or something other?

Snipped from one of Nisa's earlier answers for this fault:

I'm fairly sure that the pop goal is just broken now.... but it's not impossible that maxis has screwed up aspirations in some more ways. I haven't checked recently to see if it was fixed, but there was a time recently where an aspiration goal would get completed but it wouldn't show in the UI as completed until a game reload thanks to a maxis UI bug (which not everyone would get and those that did get it usually wouldn't get it all the time). 

The problem has been mentioned many times in the last 5 to 10 pages in this thread and the only solution I've seen is to cheat your way through every time you get stuck. Hopefully EA/Maxis will fix the problem soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for it.

I'm having a problem with the prostitution aspect of the mod. Sometimes it'll work just as intended but after a while it just stops working. The Last Excpetion file reads like so:

"Ver LL.2.4ea at Time: 02/22/20 23:35:02 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental hates you on 1.61.15.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1264, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py", line 101, in add_to_appropriate_situation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 120, in add_guest_data_to_situation
AttributeError: 'NisaK:slutting_plz_situation' object has no attribute 'sex_request'

Ver LL.2.4ea at Time: 02/22/20 23:46:15 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental hates you on 1.61.15.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1264, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py", line 101, in add_to_appropriate_situation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 120, in add_guest_data_to_situation
AttributeError: 'NisaK:slutting_plz_situation' object has no attribute 'sex_request'"

On 2/18/2020 at 10:16 PM, snowdog04 said:

Ok, I knew I had seen it on this forum, and that I wasn't crazy.  But I did have to go back through a lot of posts before I spotted it.  Post #6177, on page 248.

by the way i tried the one you sent to me. a while a go, unfortunately it didn't work. do you have anything that is around october.