@NisaK - "You know, I'm really really upset by this. For some unknown reason the listen to pop interactions found on audio devices no longer trigger the events that my goal checks latch onto. There are ways to hard coded it myself but it would be pretty awkward and slow down performance..... likely not to a noticable amount but I don't want to waste clock cycles on something that the base game should handle. Anyways I switched it to just listening to music in general and it'll be in the next update for you guys! For now you'll need to use something like MCC to cheat past it >.<"

To be fair, I have to say my game is probably borked because of some mod. 

I went through my own Bimbo aspirations and some of the events were not detected as well - like 'Take a bubble bath' for example... or I should say... on was detected and others were not.

9 hours ago, kurikinton said:

Just FYI, controlling the process better correlates with 100% success now. The other thing I changed was that I'd had the time slowed down by MCCC and that was probably really screwing with the calculation of time by this mod. So it's not clear which factor was the real cause, but at least it's gone.

I have my game slowed to 1/3 myself, I don't know how anyone plays without it.  A default, 3-minute WW sex session taking nearly 3 hours?  45 minutes to get out of bed and come downstairs to the kitchen?  Hell no!  But yes, say 2 handjob animations at default game speed could easily work out to 30 minutes.

I keep having a last exemption when I try to offer body. I can access the website on the pc in sims, I can see the option called ho control when I click on a sim and she can offer her body, but after she does and they accept there is no follow up of what they want. Instead I get this message. I've tried removing all the mods except this one, then this one and WW only, then I've deleted and reinstalled several times the mod and It won't work. I'm not on the legacy edition of the game. IDK what to do.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

9 minutes ago, Sunako718 said:

I keep having a last exemption when I try to offer body. I can access the website on the pc in sims, I can see the option called ho control when I click on a sim and she can offer her body, but after she does and they accept there is no follow up of what they want. Instead I get this message. I've tried removing all the mods except this one, then this one and WW only, then I've deleted and reinstalled several times the mod and It won't work. I'm not on the legacy edition of the game. IDK what to do.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 842 B · 0 downloads

You are two updates behind with WW and since NWP is dependant of WW it might help to update that. Latest Patreon version is 151. You also seem to be behind with Basemental.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

TIL just removing the healing debuff may be bad advice. After some time, I decided to swap out the ring on a sim who I'd done this to. The healing process started all over again.

I tried removing the healing buff once, and it removed the piercing entirely.  Oops!  So I added just the "hidden clit piercing" hidden trait, and that gave her the fully healed piercing.  I haven't tried changing rings yet though.

Hi Nisa,

Love your mod and use it always. ?

Is there any way to disable the clients leaving after sex (after payment)? It's in conflict with the "WW Talk after sex"- option.

After sex my active sims (prostitutes) just stand there for 30 seconds doing nothing to have a chat with someone who left. ?

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I tried removing the healing buff once, and it removed the piercing entirely.  Oops!  So I added just the "hidden clit piercing" hidden trait, and that gave her the fully healed piercing.  I haven't tried changing rings yet though.

There's a Permanently Pierced buff that kicks in once the heal has expired. Good luck trying to find that needle in a haystack if you try to just add that buff.

I'm having a bit of trouble with this mod.

Using a fresh install of the mod, with a fresh sim, I can't find any of the in-game components of the mod. I was able to select WP traits in sim creation, but once in-game, I have no TAM option at the computer, and no WP settings options when clicking on my sim.

My game is up to date, and WP and WW are the latest versions. I haven't observed any errors.

9 minutes ago, Renaati said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with this mod.

Using a fresh install of the mod, with a fresh sim, I can't find any of the in-game components of the mod. I was able to select WP traits in sim creation, but once in-game, I have no TAM option at the computer, and no WP settings options when clicking on my sim.

My game is up to date, and WP and WW are the latest versions. I haven't observed any errors.

Snipped from Nisa's answer to a similar problem:

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.

Try and see if that helps. If it doesn't and you get any LE's just post them in this thread and Nisa (or somebody else) will check it out.

5 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Snipped from Nisa's answer to a similar problem:

Try and see if that helps. If it doesn't and you get any LE's just post them in this thread and Nisa (or somebody else) will check it out.

That was it. I'd figured the folder it came in with the version name was the correct level to put in my mods folder, but I actually needed the folder inside of that. Well, now I look like a fool.

Seems odd that parts of it did load, and it was registered with the custom content list. I'd assumed it would've ignored the whole thing if it was too deep.

1 hour ago, Renaati said:

Seems odd that parts of it did load, and it was registered with the custom content list. I'd assumed it would've ignored the whole thing if it was too deep.

I guess that part of the mod (ie. traits) doesn't rely on the script file and therefore can stand to lie rather deep, whereas the script file itself can be one folder down from the root of the mod folder. Since you had the whole mod too deep, the game could see the package file but not the script file.

So.

Sim went and got her piercing. Was at about three days left to heal. The tension was getting to her, so she was servicing her BF to take some of the edge off. So far so good. Then mom joins in as she is wont to do. OUCH! Torn clit. If I had let things play out from there, it could've been fine. But no. I had to go inside and mess around. Deleted the torn moodlet. Added hidden piercing and permanent piercing moodlets. Now on the surface, she reacts like a sim with a piercing should. But underneath, she's broken. When I send her to remove the piercing, I get an error. The l'il secrets option says she's already got a piercing.

Is there a way to either reset her to her original state or get her to fully pierced instead of this weird in-between?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I'm pretty sure the mod's not supposed to work like this, I have a single sim that doesn't take on the sensually tight trait, not through CAS, not through MCCC, not with the traits.equip cheat, not with the SHFT+click>add trait to sim.

It doesn't throws exceptions either. It just fails to be added to the sim, or it outright does not show up to be picked from the trait selection window. No other sim in the whole saves got this issue.

Also not a pressing matter for me, not with this sim, but it is an error.

Latest release for LLWW, LLWP & latest patch for basegame, witch occult, previously death sim ?