XEO - Archived Posts

i hope it will work....if yes Thanks to all of you!! if not.....god hates me xD

EDIT: It didn´t work...it just said that the files are unknown or either damged

can someone upload it as rar for me pls?

Highlight both files , right click and 7zip  I had the same problem and didnt  know how to handle it this worked for me Iggy

Ok after playing around for a couple of days I'm pretty satisfied that installing XEOSP and XEOSP++ through BAIN after seperating out the unneeded portions of XEOSP worked, no longer have 2 Valarians though some might consider that a drawback. :P

Guest orchidra

As far as i understood the whole Beauty NPC/Race thing.

MBP is a race mod. It adds a lot of modded races, but not into the game just the race selection. But many actual jappanese and translated mods depend on those really beautiful races. Most awesome Player characters do too.

MBP++ is an add on to MBP, like an update/upgrade, it adds content but doesnt change the mod in its functionality.

XEORC stands for XEO RaCes. It contains the adorable Xeo Choclate Elf (which a whole thread here tries to recreate, i love you folks for that :-*) and is basically also just a race mod like MBP. Also many NPC/PCs depend on it, but it doesnt change the actual game.

XEO5 is a replacer mod. It also adds races if you want so, but the more important thing is, it changes and modifies all existing races, and so changes all NPC faces to look much more beautiful and anime/comic like. Its a big mod with a lot of conflict danger, i know what i am talking about in that case  :'( . Besides its really a must have mod.

XEO SP is somewhat a redisign of XEO5, same author i guess but i dont know. Its the successor of the throne so to speak and can be used without XEO5 since it simply replaces it.

XEO SP ++ is an update, another redesign of XEO SP, it aims to create more realistic faces, beggers still look better, but well, more old and like beggers for example. If you dont like every women to look like a model and every man like a baby face, thats maybe better for you.

Thats what i think up to now^^

If i said something wrong, please someone correct me, so i can expand my knowledge too.

Thanks in advance.  ;D

Ok after playing around for a couple of days I'm pretty satisfied that installing XEOSP and XEOSP++ through BAIN after seperating out the unneeded portions of XEOSP worked' date=' [b']no longer have 2 Valarians though some might consider that a drawback. :P[/b]

You mean no more endless same races selection in the menu? How did you do that?

BTW, someone has some screenshots of the same character redesign (for example a beggar) between XEO 5, XEO SP, XEO SP++? I think it would be interesting to see that in order to choose the "best" variation.

ugh, I'm so confused. Some of the links in the first post don't work and I don't know where else to get them. Also, can I install all of them? Is there a specific order to install them? I don't mod Oblivion very much other than the unofficial patches GUI mods, so I'm a little lost.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it lol

Yeah MBP++ isn't a proper OMOD and you have to dig around to bring out the optional esps. Then you dl the .92 version and it's also convoluted to set up.

But from what I saw, you downloaded the wrong version. It's MBP 1.4(not at tes nexus. jap link is right). And the MBP++ should be 9.1(has a 9.2 patch up as well.) from tes nexus I think. I might be wrong.

Also the MBP++ from tes nexus is a bit confusing to set up as an archive, you need 7zip and you need to use manager to combine the part 1 and part 2. They don't extract separately. There is no OMOD conversion data in it, but he comments on there to OMOD it anyways.

Hope something in this helps.

EDITED: for more info.

Hi

I installed MBP and XEO5 before installing the MBP++.Problem starts after i installed MBP++. Some of my character have one side black eye if i shift xeoex before the MBP++ esp.If i shift the xeoex after the MBP++ esp, the eyes problem is back to normal but when i create new character,i can't select the MBP++ hair.Anyone can help?

I gave this a go with a fresh install and i used Wrye bash but I am getting a CTD when I start a new game after the initial cut scene. I beleive this is a direct result of my bash.esp being faulty.

I used BOSS to determine load order and i have the following load list according to BOSS.

Oblivion.esm 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm [Version 0.9.1] 
BreakUndies.esm 
x117race.esm [Version 0.7.7] 
xeoex.esp 
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.2.0] 
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp 
DLCShiveringIsles.esp 
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.4.0] 
DLCHorseArmor.esp 
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5] 
DLCOrrery.esp 
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3] 
DLCVileLair.esp 
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5] 
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp 
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.4] 
DLCSpellTomes.esp 
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.1] 
DLCThievesDen.esp 
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5] 
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp [Version 1.0.4] 
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp 
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.4] 
DLCFrostcrag.esp 
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.4] 
Knights.esp 
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9] 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp [Version 1.3b] 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp [Version 1.3a] 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp [Version 0.9.0] 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp [Version 1.3a] 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp [Version 1.3a] 
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp [Version 0.9.0] 
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp boethia custom race.esp 
Bashed Patch, 0.esp [Version 30/03/2011 5:51:39 AM] 

I have MBP 1.4 mod installed

I have the TESNEXUS MBP++91 installed (I have no problem merging archives done it many times before)

I have x177x master file installed

finally XEOSP v1.0.

As far as i can gather that is the set up according to this thread.

I used the Wrye pictorical guide to walk me through bashing my mods found http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35230 but alas I seem to have failed somewhere and am unsure are to where i missed a step. As an be see by my mod order list I have few mods installed as i am starting from a fresh install. (Installed in windows 7 under c:\games\bethesda studios\oblivion)

I am not new to installing mods for oblivion but i am new to BOSS and Wyre Bash.

I want to have sexy walk animations and eventually install lovers pk but first I have to solve this issue. Any help thrown my way would be welcome.

God i hope I just over looked the bloody obvious.

Aa ctd on startup is caused by missing masterfile(esm) file.

open wreybash and check what masterfile is missing.

[Edit] removed original post as i solved that problem only to encounter another. (In my tweaks i had my potions set to a max weight of 0.1 and a min. weight of 1.0 silly error but obviously the game could not make all the potions in the game weight both 1.0 AND 0.1 at the same time. oops.)

Ok after much trial and error and a bit of help from a more detail guide, I solved my bash patch issue.

But I seem to be running into an odd issue in the character creation screen. With so many races to choose from now i an undecided and so I fooled around with one race then tried another. here is what i have noticed

1) i can change the skin tone at all. i can't make lips redder or lighten or darken a face.

2) When I start playing with the race I have a full range of eye options but after a few times playing with a race here and another one there i lose the ability to change eye colour, even wit ha race I had previously changed eyes with.

3) Not all races have access to all hairs.

So is this a limitation with this beauty pack with fixed skin tomes and hairs. Or have i done something wrong?

And

Has anyone any idea why my options eyes would work at the start of character creation then suddenly restrict me to just on option 15 minutes later?

Guest Donkey
Has anyone any idea why my options eyes would work at the start of character creation then suddenly restrict me to just on option 15 minutes later?

This is well known issue, and limitation of oblivion engine. Not much anyone can do. The moment you start scrolling for races then look for previous one you looked earlier you lose the ability to change eyes type..

Hello everyone,

I have just installed MBP, MBP++ and XEO 5 and it seems to work nicely, but the skintones of the Bodies differ a lot from the skintones of the heads, is there a way to fix this? Or an Idea what could cause the Problem?