XEO - Archived Posts

I'm going to have to dump MBP and Xeo' date=' unfortunately. I really wanted to try out some of the mods that require MBP (Lives in particular). They look really good. But I don't like an Oblivion where everyone is a teenager, and some of the mods I'm really enjoying (Integration, Tantrivaylia) are screwed up beyond all recognition with this set up.

[/quote']

if you got a link to some lovers mod that requires MBP, you can drop me a line and i can take a look it it is possible for me to remove that requirement (so far i did not encounter a lovers mod that REALLY NEEDED MBP, they just had them as masters because the defined NPCs used MBP resources, but those can be switched to vanilla resources again and then one can use it without MBP, like i did with those patches i made so far)

From 2chLives was the big one for me: http://www.mediafire.com/?blzl031n7itl4z4'>http://www.mediafire.com/?blzl031n7itl4z4

I don't know if it can be made to work with vanilla. Which is a shame, as the new bosses and NPCs it adds are really worth having. It adds 280+ NPCs, some dungeons, bosses (including mixed NPC adventuring parties), etc.

There is an optional esp included with Tantrivaylia that fixes the googly eye problem, but uses the standard green eyes. I'd like the original eyes in for the Chimers, and plan on trying to re-map the textures to the new eye mesh...... When I get free time.....

Integration, I can't help with, never ran it.

I too dropped XEO, it was screwing up the faces on some of my custom NPCs

108218_2011_04_10_00004.jpg

She WAS an attractive female before XEO.... LOL. On top of the changes to vanilla NPCs I just couldn't get into.... And the issue of my male PCs face looking awfully feminine....

I'm going to have to dump MBP and Xeo' date=' unfortunately. I really wanted to try out some of the mods that require MBP (Lives in particular). They look really good. But I don't like an Oblivion where everyone is a teenager, and some of the mods I'm really enjoying (Integration, Tantrivaylia) are screwed up beyond all recognition with this set up.

[/quote']

if you got a link to some lovers mod that requires MBP, you can drop me a line and i can take a look it it is possible for me to remove that requirement (so far i did not encounter a lovers mod that REALLY NEEDED MBP, they just had them as masters because the defined NPCs used MBP resources, but those can be switched to vanilla resources again and then one can use it without MBP, like i did with those patches i made so far)

From 2chLives was the big one for me: http://www.mediafire.com/?blzl031n7itl4z4

I don't know if it can be made to work with vanilla. Which is a shame, as the new bosses and NPCs it adds are really worth having. It adds 280+ NPCs, some dungeons, bosses (including mixed NPC adventuring parties), etc.

from a first look at it should be possible to get it working without MBP, but will take some time, as i currently want to finish the patch fro Crowning Isles that removes MBP requirement :-)

Removing the MBP requirement from Lives would take A LOT of work. Quite a number of them are races added by MBP. Even many of the "vanilla" NPCs are really custom versions of the races, using head meshes, ect. from MBP. They'll probably lose much of their attractiveness being converted to Vanilla....

well i never said it would be finished tomorrow, but i'll look in on it, and i don't simply intend to remove MBP, more of switching MBP out with RBP (RBP does have nearly 95% of the hairstyles as well that MBP adds), i'll propably try one without RBP requirement first, and after that "beautify" some of those

and well shouldn't be harder than editing "Oblivion Alive" changing that one from german to english, and editing the npcs as well, did take some time as well (sorry no won't upload it anywhere since author did ask that that is not done)

but as i said, i will look in on it, just not at once (since im still working on the no MBP patch for Galgats great Crowning Isles mod)

well i never said it would be finished tomorrow' date=' but i'll look in on it, and i don't simply intend to remove MBP, more of switching MBP out with RBP (RBP does have nearly 95% of the hairstyles as well that MBP adds), i'll propably try one without RBP requirement first, and after that \"beautify\" some of those

and well shouldn't be harder than editing \"Oblivion Alive\" changing that one from german to english, and editing the npcs as well, did take some time as well (sorry no won't upload it anywhere since author did ask that that is not done)

but as i said, i will look in on it, just not at once (since im still working on the no MBP patch for Galgats great Crowning Isles mod)

[/quote']

I am tied to MBP in my current build, I am running too many Japanese mods, other than just Lovers, that depend on it. I myself find it easier to change other dependencies to MBP. It's much quicker and easier to change a few bad eyes, than converting races and then changing hairs and eyes. But I know there are others that appreciate all the work you've done removing the dependencies from the Lovers plug-ins.

If anybody is interested here is the Race Balancing Project for MBP

http://www.mediafire.com/?8n6n5c758hpyzzs

As far as I can tell only the Birth-sign descriptions need translating... I haven't tried it, don't know how it works out. Or what it does to the RBP races.

Hello Guys,

i changed from using Xeo5 to XEOSP + MBP 1.4 + MBP++ from nexus.

After that i saw that some googly eyes issues were fixed + loversprostitute looked better.

But now i have some googly eyes on some xeo npc (only 1 eye looks strange)

how can i fix this? is this a common problem for XEOSP?

EDIT: here's a picture of my problem

61610,screenshot0PEW7A.jpg

tried deactivating other cosmetic mods and bashing

ps: are there any high res skins for xeo?

try xeosp++: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=572.0 it comes in bsa, so it has great compability with mbp/x117 and any other cosmetic mod

and regarding hi-rez textures there are F-INev (2048x2048 body, 1024x1024 face) and Ozmo(4096x4096 body, 2048x2048 face), to install them you need to modify texture paths for all xeo added races (WElfG01,WElfG02 etc) in xeox.esp, or optionally you can replace textures manually. In Data\Textures\XEOT there are folders for every modified race. For example, Delf01, just rename your hi-rez texture for face, usually HeadHuman.dds to xeoFOS.dds and HeadHuman_n.dds to xeoFOS_n.dds and replace them. Same for body textures. This method should work well on human races, but I don't advice to touch orc, khajit, argonian and dremora textures.

thanks i'll try it but what's the difference between xeosp and xeosp++?

and i tried osmo's texture but i didnt find any good textures that fit with xeo orcs' date=' do you have a good one?

[/quote']

Sorry, havent seen any decent texture that would suit xeo orc races ;/

Meshes and textures of xeosp++ are packed in .bsa file to avoid rewriting/replacing of meshes and textures by any other mod and its a bit more lore and immersion friendly ;)

thanks for you reply but i heard XEOSP++ makes the npc a bit lets say uglier than xeo5, is that what you mean by immersive :o

it seems quite a dilemma

cause xeo5 makes MBP NPC have googly eyes

and xeosp makes some vanilly npc have googly eys :(

and bashed patch doesnt seem to help

thanks for you reply but i heard XEOSP++ makes the npc a bit lets say uglier than xeo5' date=' is that what you mean by immersive :o

[/quote']

Well, XEO5 kills immersion by giving to every npc a baby face, even old beggars, for example. So XEOSP++ corrected that... but that doesn't mean every npc is uglier, no.

bugged eyes with tantra and vanilla is normal when using MBP' date=' as MBP does replace the default eye mesh with a different one, one that needs differet eye textures, if you have a mod that uses the old textures for eyes, then you get this problem, since the mapping will be totally wrong with the eye meshes from MBP

about RBP you can find a few images on nexus

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22124

[/quote']

Hey alchmo! Thanks for recommanding RBP it will help me with the different hairstyle for NPCs problem. However i am getting buggy eyes (im using MBP at the same time) so is it possible to change the mesh of the eye to the vanilla one in order to fix the eyes?

if so how should i be going about it? should i be changing the xeo mesh and texture files? your help is greatly appreciated :D

bugged eyes with tantra and vanilla is normal when using MBP' date=' as MBP does replace the default eye mesh with a different one, one that needs differet eye textures, if you have a mod that uses the old textures for eyes, then you get this problem, since the mapping will be totally wrong with the eye meshes from MBP

about RBP you can find a few images on nexus

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22124

[/quote']

Hey alchmo! Thanks for recommanding RBP it will help me with the different hairstyle for NPCs problem. However i am getting buggy eyes (im using MBP at the same time) so is it possible to change the mesh of the eye to the vanilla one in order to fix the eyes?

if so how should i be going about it? should i be changing the xeo mesh and texture files? your help is greatly appreciated :D

using RBP and MBP at the same time will create goggly eyes, you would need to either edit MBP or RBP to remove those.

AzOutBack posted a RBP version for MBP on the previous page, not sure how well it works or what was changed, but you can give it a try

If anybody is interested here is the Race Balancing Project for MBP

http://www.mediafire.com/?8n6n5c758hpyzzs

As far as I can tell only the Birth-sign descriptions need translating... I haven't tried it, don't know how it works out. Or what it does to the RBP races.

hello i found a very good solution to fix buggy eyes when u use MBP and RBP together. i believe this can be done for all buggy eyes issue too.

First extract the eye textures from MBP.

Use in conjecture with this mod- http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37096 - VipCxjs Hair Eye Extend System

change npcs eyes to MBP texture in the mod.

As the mod change a whole bunch of npc that use a particular eye texture, u only need to correct a few npcs using different eye textures and all the other npcs with the same problem will be solved too. HOPE THIS HELPS :D

I must be doing something wrong, cause all my races from MBP and x117 seem to want to stay bald. None of the new hairs work, even though it lists all of them, and half of the new eyes have messed up textures. I've tried disabling all my other mods, fiddling with the load order, uninstalling and reinstalling the mods and it just doesn't seem to work I used the links posted on the first page, but something has to be missing for me...

I have MBP' date=' MBP++, XEOSP, XEORC4, x117, what should be the load order? and also, why do some people install both xeosp and xeo5 together, isnt xeosp just an updated xeo5?

[/quote']

Usually I install MBP first, then MBP++, x117, x117++, XeoSP then finally XeoSP++. XeoSP actually isn't an updated Xeo5 as it makes the redesign a little more realistic (Xeo5 did everyone as anime like which wasn't great given old people will suddenly be too young).

Guys I have a strange problem that I could use some help with. Basically my x117 race has problem with her eyes...Oh gee really>_> but wait! This is actually a rather unique problem that I never seen before. When I use a bashed patch my x117 eyes sink into her head and down. You can make out the top most part of her eyes but essential her eyes sockets are hollow. In fact she has both eyes working and not the usual problem of one off colored eyes and one proper eye, I used tfc to get inside her head model and I can see that both of them are correct color.

If I dont use a bashed patch everything works just fine, all my races in face gen have no issues and the x117 race(and its variations) also work fine. But when I use a bashed patch everything still works fine except for anything x117 related. Problem is I almost never use x117 races so I cant even tell when this problem started occurring which mean I cant go back and pinpoint any conflicts. My only guess is Im not doing something that is required for making x117 races work properly. Im using the MBP link from nexus.

tl:dr

My x117 races' eyes are not in the correct place, halp.

How am I supposed to install those option parts? I tried using OBMM's create omod function, but it didnt really work. Seriously hard to install stuff when it's all in japanese <_<

Would someone even bother to explain why all my hair is invisible on the new races? Even the hair thats designed for the race?

Does anyone else have problems with xeosp++ and trying to enter Anvil? Every time I try to enter Anvil through the gates or trying fast travel I get a CTD. I'm able to enter different cities with xeosp++ on, except for Anvil and I'm able to enter Anvil without the mod enabled. Also, wrye bash keeps telling me that xeosp++ has a corrupt header, but I have 0 clue what that actually means.  :'(

Well, darn but I suppose it won't hurt to ask if anyone has a working link for the xeosp++ v0.2 english version patch. I've tried downloading from the u.115 links and it always says that the file doesn't exist anymore. But, thanks for the response Hitman I'll try redownloading and reinstalling if no one has a mirror for the patch.

Well' date=' darn but I suppose it won't hurt to ask if anyone has a working link for the xeosp++ v0.2 english version patch. I've tried downloading from the u.115 links and it always says that the file doesn't exist anymore. But, thanks for the response Hitman I'll try redownloading and reinstalling if no one has a mirror for the patch.

[/quote']

old xeosp++ v0.2 eng: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UYO0AJUX