XEO - Archived Posts

4shared is a bit slow' date=' but half hour isn't that bad - at least, I can download (I have no idea how to use proxies :P ). Thanks, Varenne. :)

[/quote']

You're welcome, glad I could help.

And again it may not be 4shared that's slow, there are a number of factors that affect download/upload speeds.

I just download tested it and it completed in < 5 minutes, but then I'm in Cape Coral, Florida, USA and the 4shared server is in the British, Virgin Islands. So there are fewer server hops for me, my ping is about 54ms and download speed was between 3.2 and 3.7 MB/sec.

The overall Internet traffic is another big factor, and when downloading large files like this one should take into account timezones and download during off peak hours.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the difference between XEOsp and MBP? Do I need MBP to run XEOsp?

The difference between the two is.....well...huge. Far to huge to go into here. Races, textures and so on.

Xeosp can be used with or without MBP. It was created to be compatible with MBP but doesn't not require it in any way. :D

Yes there is a massive difference in compatibility. XeoSP++ was made to be compatible with MBP. If you are not running MBP then you would probably be ok to use it but it is an older version so it may have other conflicts.

What host are you having problems with, mediafire, gamefront?

Apologies for my ignorance, I'm a little new to this, but after digging through the threads for the better part of my afternoon, I haven't quite figured out for sure what I need to get XEOSP++ to work. I've installed the omod on the site that includes all of the MBP/x117 content (Is that stuff even needed?) as well as going through all the steps necessary to install XEOSP++ (Deleted the two folders and xeox.esp, put in the new .bsa properly as well as the updates, archive invalidation, bottom of load order, merging, ect.) and alas, none of the NPCs take effect from this mod. I've noticed a great deal of invisible copies of the vanilla races in the customization menu as well. Is XEO5 necessary for this content to appear? Again, apologies for my ignorance, my first time coming across these types of mods.

If you go back and click on the spoiler in the OP then the steps to install are all laid out. You install XeoSP 1.0 first and then go from there.

Xeo5 is most definitely NOT part of this plugin and using it in conjunction with XeoSP++ will screw up your game.

Edit: After doing all steps listed in the OP then drop Xeo's esp file to the very bottom of you load order (yes, below your bashed patch). This will ensure that no other mods interfere with it.

You will need to start a new game to see any changes.

If you go back and click on the spoiler in the OP then the steps to install are all laid out. You install XeoSP 1.0 first and then go from there.

Xeo5 is most definitely NOT part of this plugin and using it in conjunction with XeoSP++ will screw up your game.

Edit: After doing all steps listed in the OP then drop Xeo's esp file to the very bottom of you load order (yes' date=' below your bashed patch). This will ensure that no other mods interfere with it.

You will need to start a new game to see any changes.

[/quote']

Gotcha. I've been making sure to use XeoSP 1.0 first, as well as leaving xeosp++.esp at the bottom of the load order. Every time I start a new game, I have no luck it seems. :/ I'm going to go ahead and try again from a barebones installation of Oblivion (apart from OBSE, of course.) and hopefully I will have better luck. I have reason to believe using Wrye to install it might be where I'm going wrong as there is quite the batch of skipped files after installation.

I greatly appreciate the quick response by the way, hopefully I won't end up driving you up a wall with my questions. :P

• 5 weeks later...

So.... How do I make my Diablo Elf look like the one in the 3rd picture?

I'm using the standalone Diablo Elves, and I suppose I'm also wanting to know if there is a differance between using the one that you somehow get by following the instruction, or using the standalone.

My MBP and XEOSP are surely not installed correctly, and If I wanted to insatall and get everything working right, I wouldn't know where to being in fear of utterly breaking my game.

Would I install everything related and than blindly follow the instructions, or what?

Guest Iron Chitlin

I have a rather onorthodox question, I installed xeosp, and its works well enough, but I just cannot stand the pretty boy male characters, especially on the characters who are supposed to be old men.  Honestly all the male characters just dont sit well with me, is there a way to change it so that the male characters retain their original faces?

I know its a weird question, but any help would be appreciated.

I've got a problem with Heads and Bodies. XEO kicks in, but there is a skin color variation and neck seam that is quite off putting. I am running a clean install with MBP bashed as the installation thread instructs. I also installed Ozmo's 4k body AND face pack BEFORE MBP & XEO.

My LO:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Chanpon.esm
04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05  DLCHorseArmor.esp
06  DLCOrrery.esp
07  DLCVileLair.esp
08  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0A  DLCThievesDen.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  Knights.esp
0D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
0E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
0F  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
10  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
11  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
12  SetBody.esp
13  SetbodyBB.esp
14  AutoSetBody.esp
15  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
16  xeosp++.esp

EDIT: Damn, I read from pg 39 onwards, so no one has a quick fix/converted way to patch in Ozmo?  Does this mean...I have to go back to a pre-MBP/XEO install and NOT use Ozomo? :(

Edited by trex
Guest flingingfeces

I've got a problem with Heads and Bodies. XEO kicks in, but there is a skin color variation and neck seam that is quite off putting. I am running a clean install with MBP bashed as the installation thread instructs. I also installed Ozmo's 4k body AND face pack BEFORE MBP & XEO.

My LO:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Chanpon.esm
04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05  DLCHorseArmor.esp
06  DLCOrrery.esp
07  DLCVileLair.esp
08  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0A  DLCThievesDen.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  Knights.esp
0D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
0E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
0F  x117race.esp
10  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
11  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
12  SetBody.esp
13  SetbodyBB.esp
14  AutoSetBody.esp
15  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
16  xeosp++.esp

EDIT: Damn, I read from pg 39 onwards, so no one has a quick fix/converted way to patch in Ozmo?  Does this mean...I have to go back to a pre-MBP/XEO install and NOT use Ozomo? :(

If you like you can pm me the body and face textures and I'll match them up for you if that would help. :)

I'd help...but it's over 800mb (Ozmo) in 7z lol. I think roberts males is also problematic, and it too is large, 100mb in 7z, more uncompressed (considerably more). I got them from nexus.

And that's going on a conclusion (possible solution) I interpreted from what others have said from pg 39 to this page. I'm uncertain if that is the solution. I'd appreciate your help nevertheless though!

ATM I've reverted  my install and did not install Ozmo this time...things aren't looking that good in-game. I installed lovers but the animations are borked in my game. Here is my current LO. (I tried xeo but redguards have crazy skins, neck seam issues and body colors are mismatched like before with it active, so I deactivated it and those issues are 90% reduced, but the trade-off is default uglyness lol). Also, no lovers mods have been put into the bashed patch. Strangely, some of the mod features aren't showing up in-game (goranga's restaurant job for one).

LO:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Chanpon.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm
08  BreakUndies.esm
09  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A  1em_GiveAGift.esp  [Version 1.2]
0B  Goranga restaurant job.esp
0C  Gorangas traveling merchant.esp
0D  Immersive Woodcutting.esp
0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0F  DLCOrrery.esp
10  DLCVileLair.esp
11  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
12  DLCSpellTomes.esp
13  R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
14  R18PN - Lingeries.esp
15  R18PN - Mizugi set.esp
16  DLCThievesDen.esp
17  Ash's Odd Jobs.esp
18  DLCFrostcrag.esp
19  Knights.esp
1A  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
1B  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
1C  TamagoBreak.esp
1D  TamagoNews.esp
1E  TamagoShop.esp
1F  TamagoTopic.esp
20  TamagoConfide.esp
21  LoversTamagoClub.esp
22  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
23  LoversEncounter.esp
24  HiyokoGenerator.esp
25  TamagoSetBody.esp
26  AutoSetBody.esp
27  SetBody.esp
28  SetbodyBB.esp
29  LoversFSE.esp
2A  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2B  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
2D  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
2E  LoversRaperS.esp
2F  LoversJoburg.esp
30  LoversBed.esp
31  LoversPayBandit.esp
32  LoversPower.esp
33  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
34  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
35  LoversBitch.esp
36  LoversCreature.esp
37  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
38  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
39  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
3A  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
3B  LoversRapeSlave.esp
3C  LoversAdultYield.esp
3D  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
3E  LoversHideMenus.esp
3F  LoversCalm.esp
40  LoversStripper.esp
41  LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
42  Goranga dating system.esp
43  SiC shippingInCyrodiil.esp
44  Lynges Unlimited Death Reload Time.esp
45  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
46  Roughing It.esp
47  StolenItemOwnership.esp
48  LoversNecrophilia.esp
49  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
4A  LoversMotionsNT.esp
4B  TamagoDischarge.esp
4C  LoversSurrender.esp
4D  LoversBackup2.esp
4E  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
4F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
50  x117race.esp
51  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
52  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
53  LoversMB2.esp
54  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
55  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

EDIT: LOL LoversHideMenu was doing what it was supposed to without me realizing. So disregard that about lovers mods being weird, they're fine so far. Just other mods aren't showing their content in game from what I've seen so far.

Will installing XEO be a problem for mods that have requeriments such as MBP or Robert's HGEC body?I want to try it but I'm not sure if it will give me problems with my other mods.

XeoSP++ was designed to work with MBP without any issues.  XeoSP++ was designed to replace the textures of most vanilla NPC's, so just be aware of that.  The bulk of the textures come in the form of a bsa so nothing much will get overwritten (the patches however are loose files).  XeoSP++ is HGEC compliant so as long as your meshes are also set up for HGEC then you won't have any issues. 

• 2 weeks later...