XEO - Archived Posts

Ryllynyth' date=' x117race.esm should be contained in the x117Race 077 Full here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37377#

[/quote']

Thanks, I think I figured it out.

Next question, happen to know where I can find esps to convert the chargen text to english?  The x117 entry on the nexus mentions "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp" and "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp" but my google-fu is apparently weak. :(

Guest strike105x

Very quick question is XeoRC4 Xeo5 with some new races or is it just a pack with new races ? thank you in advance, since i wanna know if i gotta install separately or together :P.

Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't figure out how to get the MBP Chocolate Elf plugin to actually show up in-game.  They showed up when I had XeoRC4/XeoSP/XeoSP++ installed, but I'm rebuilding my setup now and just MBP/MBP++/MBP++ChocElves/x117++ gives everything BUT chocolate Elves as race options.  Guh.

I wonder if I can try the standalone Corean version...

edit:  And a question - on the site where I got XeoRC4 1.5, there was an 'xeorace117.esm' download.  I can't read the text file it came with though, does anyone know what it does?

Guest TheEvilestTwin

I found the solution to my xeosp googly eyes problem!

i was still using xeoex vwalk.esp.

unchecking or editing with tes4edit will solve this

I have the exact same problem, using xeoex vwalk.esp makes all the npcs have different hairs and that one eye problem.  What do you mean editing with tes4edit will solve it?

I tried cleaning the xeoex.esp and xeoex Vwalk.esp with it, but only dirty edits were found on xeoex.esp and there doesn't seem to be any change.  Did you get it to work after cleaning with tes4edit?

Edit:

Okay, so sexy walk is actually based on Xeo 5, not XeoSP 1.0.  XeoSP 1.0 changes some of the hairs around, but most importantly changes the eye meshes I believe (or just uses different eyes).  Since the Vwalk is referring to Xeo5, the eyes get screwed up.    Tried importing the animations into a bashed patch, but that didn't seem to work.

Hey guys, wandering if anyone can help. I got the lastest version of XEO and MPB/MPB ++ and 177 but for some reason alot of the hairstyles are missing textures and just appear as black blocky meshes. Does anyone know whats causing this? I installed onto a vanilla copy without any previous versions of xeo. Also a small handfull of NPC's seem to be missing a face?! they just a pair of eyes walking around on top of a spine....its bizare?

Anyone know what im missing?

Hey guys' date=' wandering if anyone can help.

[/quote']Wandering?  :o  You wander while looking for help? Well, that's one way to spend your day...  :P

I don't know about the blocky hairs, but for the missing meshes, i'm guessing you have the SKS-Ren plugin and the like installed? Those meshes are not included in the package (copyright issues). SKS-Ren hairs can be found in this forum-thread. The other hairs I have no ideaa by the way. I know there's a second pack not included, though.

This, I can help you with as well:

Also a small handfull of NPC's seem to be missing a face?! they just a pair of eyes walking around on top of a spine....its bizare?

Anyone know what im missing?

I'm guessing that XEO is in front of MBP++ in your load-order?

MBP++ screws up the faces of some races. XEO should be loaded after MBP++, which will give every vanilla race the XEO-style faces, and fix the invisi-head problem. (I checked the CS, and it seems the meshes aren't assigned as supposed for these races. I believe the redguard-race is one of them.) Any MBP++ added non-vanilla race will still have the problem though.

Tryed your suggestions, I put the new pack in and also changed the load order, tryed to play around with this abit but still had no joy. I have 3 main issues -

Black untextured hair

Alot of Bald Npcs

Npcs that only show eyes or a mouth floating on top of the clothes

Any help would be really appriciated!

You are sure there isn't a lost MBP++ pack still below Xeo? I myself had the invisi-head problem,which was fixed by placing Xeo behind every MBP++ pack, including English language packs. The bald NPCs is most likely because there are still hair-meshes and textures missing. I'm afraid this is probably the best advice I can give you at this moment.

yeah definatly not the load order, played around with it, seems to be like missing textures for the hairs because the models are theire, got knows whats with the missing faces, not sure if it helps but the NPC that has black hair (one of many) is irene pierre something, shes also missing a face, so is her husband roderick peiree something something dont know his name off the top of my head, they live in the eleven gardens district. Not sure if that narrors down the problem a little bit. Been trying to figure out what hair pack she uses, think it might be throttle kitty but its been ages since ive looked into this and not installed the CS yet :/

Guest TheEvilestTwin

If you go through the race selection via ~showracemenu, you should be able to see what races you're missing face textures/meshes for.  Once you figure that out, go to the race folder for that race and see if you're missing any files.  The easiest way is to compare it to folders for other races.  My lop-eared chocolate elf install was missing face meshes, specifically the lop-ear ones, so I just dragged my lop-ear meshes over and it fixed it. 

Is it normal for the MBP Chocolate Elf package to spit out a warning/error with 'Corean' and 'mesh' between  a bunch of moonspeak?  I thought the Corean stuff was included in the MBP download?  Or do I need the (optional?) hair pack omods from that thread too?

Also, strangely, if I do MBP -> MBP++ -> MBP++ Chocolate Elves, they show up in the race menu.  But if I then add X117 Race++ on top the chocolate elves disappear...  >:(

this is my problem.....wtf.

ive noticed its only bretons with missing faces, cant seem to figure out why when I load everything up.

IN the CS loads of hair is missing or black checked the meshes and the textures, they all seem to be there so whut!

edit: i have now fixed these too problems, but i still have some bald npcs walking around, ive narrowed this down to a REN hair pack, but cant find this anywhere,

does anyone know where i can get meshes/characters/XERen/ meshes from? I dont seem to have this folder at all?

helpsx.jpg

I'm going nuts!!

What does the \"SC\" in \"Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp\" mean>!?!?!?!?!?

AAAAGJHHHH~!!!!

No Script. The original Moonshadow Race has racial bonuses that are achieved through scripts. Those scripts are removed in BP 2ch ED.

No Script. The original Moonshadow Race has racial bonuses that are achieved through scripts. Those scripts are removed in BP 2ch ED.

To be precise, in addition to the 5% damage resistance, 5% spell resistance, and 5% spell absorption Moon Elves get, the scripted version gets an automatic chameleon-type effect from 12am to 6am gametime and some sort of sneak critical bonus complete with hovering 'Pow' type text.  I haven't really tried it much since the one time I loaded that version up I promptly crashed, and IMO is first 3 bonuses are plenty.

Guest TheEvilestTwin

obss01968.jpg

Is this race in XeoRC4?

I followed the download link for XeoRC4 and installed that, but I don't see her.  What's the race called?

For the record the No-Sc version with 2ch BP is full of errors.  You are better off running the sc version and than going into wryebash and changing whatever dependencies use it like From2chlivesmoon.  BP2ch comes with an alternative esp for sc.  This is the one that I used in the mergerd version of From2chlivesmoon. 

For the record the No-Sc version with 2ch BP is full of errors.  You are better off running the sc version and than going into wryebash and changing whatever dependencies use it like From2chlivesmoon.  BP2ch comes with an alternative esp for sc.  This is the one that I used in the mergerd version of From2chlivesmoon.

What exactly are the errors? I see nothing wrong with the NoSc esp.....

I open it up in tes4edit and click on check for errors.  I got a bunch so I switched to the sc version and they went away.

On another note I am attempting to run XEOSP++ with XEORC with XEO2 and I figured I would ask what anyone thinks

Why XEO2 you ask? Because it makes males into females whereas  XEO keeps them males and many of them are odd at that.  One thing I can confirm is that the XEO++ mod does not include modem's city life already merged.  It adds no NPC's and only modifies existing ones.  XEO2 Incorporates the children in Modem's city life.  Since it was written by Modem go figure.  XEO5 makes all the children into adult vampires.  So the children go away.  They have the same names but they are vastly changed.  It also changes the races of many of the NPC's like XEO++.  I would recommend running XEO2 with XEO++ since it is a lot less reduntant.  It also populates the cities with kids of various races which is more realistic.