XEO - Archived Posts

The ice elf is a separate download.  Works with XeoRC4.

Also, I'm finding XeoSP++ not quite as good as XeoSP, even if it is a much cleaner install (BSA FTW).  It looks like they intentionally "re-uglified" a lot of NPCs, notably the beggars.  That makes sense, of course, but they also did it to a lot of the NPCs including women who were just fine the way they were in XeoSP.

Bloddfang91, You need to install the requirements, namely OBMM, OBSE, BOSS, Pluggy and maybe a few others, MBP++ comes in the *.omod format which OBMM will then install, check the requirements for installing xLovers for details. Search is your friend.

I'm new in this game especially in modding

I installed the MBP' date=' MBP++0.91, x117, xeosp in that order. Then loaded with obse. When i choose new game option, i got kicked out to windows.

Plz help

[/quote']

Do you have SI and the unofficial patches installed?

If yes... have you set your load order correctly? You can use BOSS if you're unsure about the correct load order.

Hi folks, hoping one of you can make sense of this...translated from a XEOSP++ post the author made.

The original page:

http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?page=1&bsn=02526&snA=6399

Installation steps:

1. Make sure you have installed xeosp

2. Removed Bethesda Softworks \ Oblivion \ Data \ Texturesxeot \ XEOT folder, with xeoex.esp

3. Install xeosp + +. Bsa with xeosp + +. Esp

4. Installing Robert Male Body Replacer male body and F-INevOblivion skinset Collection 1.0.omod female body images (all the election coverage in the past)

5. Invalidation by obmm or Wrye_Bash

6.My Games \ Oblivion \ Oblivion.IN \ bFaceGenTexturing = 0

I understand all of this except for step 2.  Is it saying that the contents of Data \ Texturesxeot \ XEOT folder should be removed and deactivate the xeosp.esp?  Followed by installing xeosp++.esp and its bsa?

I understand all of this except for step 2.  Is it saying that the contents of Data \ Texturesxeot \ XEOT folder should be removed and deactivate the xeosp.esp?  Followed by installing xeosp++.esp and its bsa?

It  makes sense :) the way oblivion handles files is this. When looking for a mesh or texture, the game engine always looks in the data folder first for uncompressed files. If it doesn't find any it searches for BSAs. Most of the vanilla stuff is in 2 big BSA files, that is why stuff such as armor replacers have the same path as the vanilla ones do.

So if you don't delete the f Data \ Texturesxeot \ XEOT folder, the game will continue using the older XEO textures instead of the new ones from the BSA.