XEO - Archived Posts

Hello everyone' date='

I have just installed MBP, MBP++ and XEO 5 and it seems to work nicely, but the skintones of the Bodies differ a lot from the skintones of the heads, is there a way to fix this? Or an Idea what could cause the Problem?

[/quote']

Just a shot in the dark... but what order did you install MBP and its components in relationship to your body replacer? Could you have installed the body after? i ask because mbp i thing uses its own textures so if you added a body after the face textures and the body textures could be different.

I recall when the game first came out this was the problem with getting a head texture from one modder and a body textures set from another. But like I said that is just a shot in the dark.

That might be the problem' date=' cuz when i saw that the Body was different i re-Installed my Body replacer, but afaik it has no textures, but i'll look after it.

[/quote']

Tonight I noticed this issue with an NPC from CM partners. But not with the Ship's Female firstmate in the waterfront district.

Can you confirm if the ship's firstmate has this problem? Does she have the two texture issue? I am wondering if it is confined to npc's not beautified by MBP for you or all of them. She looks quite different now from before and her skin textures are different from the ones I used for dark elves with my body replacers yet she doesn't have any grossly visible seams.

I haven't tested this with all npcs just took two one i knew was beautified and one i knew was not. To see if there was a difference.

Guest Donkey

Hello everyone' date='

I have just installed MBP, MBP++ and XEO 5 and it seems to work nicely, but the skintones of the Bodies differ a lot from the skintones of the heads, is there a way to fix this? Or an Idea what could cause the Problem?

[/quote']

the head differs because you did not read the readme.. it says you have to open oblivion.ini in mydocuments\mygames\oblivion\ and open up oblivion.ini and look for the line bFaceGenTexturing=1 and turn it into bFaceGenTexturing=0 this will make the face coloring align correctly with the body type..

I started a new game as a female and picked the lineage II elves race. And the textures don't seem to be applied, I have no nipples.

I checked my folder \Oblivion\Data\Textures\Characters\Lineage\Elf\Female and the textures are there and they look good under my texture viewer. yet they are not being applied to my character. The textures also have a lock icon on them which indicated they are tied to the OMOD, specificly (MBP) Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4.omod.

I have fast travelled to a few spots i know have npcs changed by MBP and they appear fine. I also looked at npcs that were not effected by MBP and they appear to be fine. However some of the travelers from the stupid npcs mod appear to also be suffering from the same lack of textures.

My characters face textures are working and my oblivion.ini has been changed to bFaceGenTexturing=0

I have the DVD store bought version of the game, with SI and all DLC and I am patched up fully, with offical and unoffical patches running OBSE 20beta6

I have no other mod issues and i am using a bash patch.

I did not notice this issue before because I never used a female lineage elf toon before and

It shouldn't be an archiveinvalidation issue because lineage elves are an add on to the game not a replacer and I haven't ever had to to use the archiveinvalidation for clothing or body textures.

I have Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition++ v0.9.1 installed as well but looking at the folders it doesn't seem to deal with lineage elves.

Anyone have any ideas?

I tried to reinstall which had no effect.

[sOLVED]

Found the isssue the textures in the MBP pack are not HGEC compatable i simply added in HGEC textures renaming them and it worked.

I don't know the correct place to ask this' date=' but how to change the voice of XEO race? I tried creating XEO folder in Sound folder but nothing changed

[/quote']

I am confussed your PC doesn't have a voice in oblivion so there is no voice change.

More information is needed to help you.

I don't know the correct place to ask this' date=' but how to change the voice of XEO race? I tried creating XEO folder in Sound folder but nothing changed

[/quote']

I am confussed your PC doesn't have a voice in oblivion so there is no voice change.

CS  -> Open XEO esp -> Character -> Races -> Voice

http://img576.imageshack.us/g/26563577.jpg/

[/quote']

There is still no voice over work for any PC in the game. There are very limited sound effects such as grunts and crys but thats it.

So again it is unclear what exactly aurora35 is asking. Are they asking to change the sound effects file for the grunts and crys? Are they asking to change the voice over work for a XEO race in a specific mod?

What is also missing is what aurora35 is trying to change the voice to. Is it a new brand new set of sound effects or voice over work? Or do they want to change it to something from the original game or an exisitng mod?

More information is still needed. Without know what the end goal is I have no idea what is being asked.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if there was a way to add hairstyles to the Chocolate Elf Race (Not installed from this pack) I find the Corean Hair isn't too great compared to say the Moonshadow Elf hair, and ended up installing that race as well, hoping I can use any hair for any race. So what I'm asking is, would there be a way to add hairstyles to my regularly installed chocolate elf race without screwing up my save game? Also, a way which I won't have to make an entirely new character.

Thank you.

[/quote']

There is still no voice over work for any PC in the game. There are very limited sound effects such as grunts and crys but thats it.

So again it is unclear what exactly aurora35 is asking. Are they asking to change the sound effects file for the grunts and crys? Are they asking to change the voice over work for a XEO race in a specific mod?

What is also missing is what aurora35 is trying to change the voice to. Is it a new brand new set of sound effects or voice over work? Or do they want to change it to something from the original game or an exisitng mod?

More information is still needed. Without know what the end goal is I have no idea what is being asked.

lol, sorry for my unclear question, I want to change the default attack/powerattack voice to this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13691, it does fine for my other savegame (breton) with the method mentioned there, but it doesn't work with XEO, it feels weird for me to play a female PC without this voice  ;D

Edit: Solved, thanks to squares, turns out XEO race is using Redguard voiceset

Hey guys. I installed MBP, MBP++, MBP++ ChocoleteElf and XEO 5. Saying that faces don't look anything like in the screenshots would be saying it lightly. My faces in the face generator are weird and grotesque, and everything is messed up. Like argonian "ears" being shared by other races. I have turned off most of my other mods and the problem persists. Also it looks like that most of the races share the Imperial race face. I'm using BOSS so I don't think it's a problem with loading order. So my question is this: should I make a clean reinstall and install all the mods again, or is there something I screwed up?

@ktb: Did you remember to disable bFaceGenTexturing in your Oblivion.ini file?

So I've got MBP, MBP++, and MBP++'s ChocoElf.

The link to XEO 5 in the first post is giving me an invalid ID so I can't find it.

Could I get a link to that please?

@Deekin: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22787

Just go under mirrors and download it from filefront.

Also' date=' changing the bFaceGenTexturing to 0 didn't do much.

[/quote']

Perhaps it may be something you're missing, or possibly your load order after all then.

Especially since you didn't have that set to 0 in the first place like you're supposed to.

Alternatively, one of your MBP options may be conflicting.

Still, thanks for the link.  :D

hello! i cant download xeosp++ from the 115 website. can someone please post a mirror? ><

Try this.

http://searchizz.com/download/g7409346-xeosp-1.7z

THANKS SO MUCH :D

but im sorry from where i live' date=' i cant dl from rapidshare for some reason :(

does anyone know of other mirrors like hotfile/mediafire/megaupload??? THANKS IN ADVANCE! i really want this!

[/quote']

Maybe this willl work.

http://all-shares.com/download/g7409346-xeosp-1.7z.html

Does anyone have Comparison shots between Xeo, SP and SP++? Because I'm not sure if I'm seeing a difference here, or I'm making a mistake.

Are we suppose to use ++ and Xeroex.esp together? Do Custom Chocolate Elves and loli races replace NPC's? Or is it only the Reptiles and Cats that gets changed?

Also If I have Xeo5OBSE than do I need XeoRC 1-4?