XEO - Archived Posts

Thanks, I'll try that new patch. Will be reporting back in a few! :)

Glad to hear that it wasn't just me experiencing the XEOSP issue with the eyes. But yeah, thankfully the workaround is there. The whole glitch with the eyes is a nuisance more than anything else, really. But I do hope it gets fixed in the future.

It is ironic though that the instructions say to delete the XEOT folder and this issue with the black eyes happen lol.

At any rate, I've included pics to show my distress on the new look for Xeo (Valeria).... I'm sad... :(

99e6.jpg

And for some reason I got myself a new stalker? Some guy dressed in Daedra assassin armor whose name is II....???

9x4U.jpg

UPDATE: And OMFG what have they done to Xeo (Valeria)?!?! She looks fugly now! I loved her red hair and silver eyes' date=' now she's got blond hair and red eyes!!! Can't say I'm diggin' this change at all... Might be great for some people but this is more bad news for me... :(

[/quote']

Well, if you miss 'the old Valeria' that much... you can always use TES4Edit reapply the XEO5 style.  ;)

And for some reason I got myself a new stalker? Some guy dressed in Daedra assassin armor whose name is II....???

Uhmn... :o now that's new. However... have fun with him. lol

Unfortunately thesin, I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out for both the Japanese text patch and XEOSP++. For the patch, it just doesn't seem to work for me. I've placed the DLL files into the oblivion/data folder and ran the obja_loader that came with it and the Japanese text still show up as gibberish ingame. As for XEOSP++, while it has fixed the one-black-eye issue I was having before, it's made a number of NPCs (including Xeo Valeria as I've pointed out) look rather fugly IMO. I suppose you're right that I can just use TES4Edit but alas I'm not too familiar with the program at all. But perhaps the biggest issue I see right now is how my NPC Sexy Walks mod no longer works because it's not yet updated to support XEOSP++.esp. I'll continue to look into XEOSP++ and its progression but I can't use it on my main game at its current state.

Thanks' date=' I'll try that new patch. Will be reporting back in a few! :)

Glad to hear that it wasn't just me experiencing the XEOSP issue with the eyes. But yeah, thankfully the workaround is there. The whole glitch with the eyes is a nuisance more than anything else, really. But I do hope it gets fixed in the future.

It is ironic though that the instructions say to delete the XEOT folder and this issue with the black eyes happen lol.

At any rate, I've included pics to show my distress on the new look for Xeo (Valeria).... I'm sad... :(

[img']http://imbx.us/99e6.jpg[/img]

9x4U.jpg

I know. It looks like Valeria fell into a lake of bleach :P with HDR enable she nearly glows.

Also, what is that orgy option down there? @_@

I know. It looks like Valeria fell into a lake of bleach :P with HDR enable she nearly glows.

Also' date=' what is that orgy option down there? @_@

[/quote']

Lol yeah... I dunno what the Japanese modder(s) were thinking when they decided to change Xeo. She looked better before, or at least from the XEO5 version to be specific.

The orgy option shows up when you have Friends and Lovers installed. But apparently as mentioned by Donkey there's an updated version called LoversGalgat that does the same thing and more, but I haven't seen that one uploaded at all.

Hi folks, while installing MBP and MBP++ I ended up with the vanilla races having no eyes at all.  I managed to fix this by uninstalling MBP and MBP++, deleting the oblivion.ini file and starting a new game to create a new one.  I then reinstalled MBP and MBP++ and the vanilla races had their eyes like they should and the new races looked ok as well.  I then edited the new oblivion.ini to put in any changes that were made before, like disabling borders.  Hope this helps anyone having similar problems. 

I managed to snag a copy of the MBP1.4a, MBP++0.90, x117++0.76a omod before it was removed and I just installed it.  Unfortunately, I get a CTD when trying to start a new game.

Has anyone else had any success with the all in one OMOD, (or the separate packages)?  Are there any tricks to getting it working?  (I am in the process of reinstalling Oblivion since I still get a CTD even after 'deactivating' the OMOD.)

I even tried to disable the ESM/ESP files for some of the other races, (like Chocolate Elves, Ren's Beauty Pack,) but that didn't work either.

Here is my load order:  (I apologize for the long post, but if there is a way to wrap the load order in a "spoiler tag", let me know and I'll update the post.)

Lovers with PK.esm

Oblivion.esm

EyeCandy - Content.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

The Siren's Deception.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

1Demons.esp

EyeCandy Compilation.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

HGEC_Draconic_Armor.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

Kill_Bruma_Statue.esp

ahtata Ork.esp

IvyArmor_Full.esp

HentaiDarkLilith.esp

SPB Assassin Dolls.esp

SPB Wrapping Armors.esp

SPB Bakunyuu Sentai Busty Knights.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

SPB Hakama Girl.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

BSK Break Undies.esp

SPB BodyCon Suits.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

SPB Belt Girl.esp

SPB Serpent Suits.esp

GhostArmor.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

SPB Oppai Sensei.esp

StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

Vtoy.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

JediLightsabersWithSheathFIX.esp

LoversBCMSound.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversCreatureIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Guest Donkey

i think you are currently playing with an outdated lovers with pk. where is LoversIdleAnimsPriority ??? i do not even see it in your list. also you use creatureiddle .esp and i do not see loverscreature.esm. you are missing vital plug-ins that is why you get ctd.

try downloading the latest from Ashal links on the main download page. and recheck some of your plug-ins.

i think you are currently playing with an outdated lovers with pk. where is LoversIdleAnimsPriority ??? i do not even see it in your list. also you use creatureiddle .esp and i do not see loverscreature.esm. you are missing vital plug-ins that is why you get ctd.

try downloading the latest from Ashal links on the main download page. and recheck some of your plug-ins.

Donkey, thank you for your response.  I appreciated your comments.

I was using an older version of Lovers with PK, (rev 78 I think,) and everything ran without any issues until I tried to add the new races.

I had issues with upgrading to 85 last time I tried to use it, so I rolled back to the previous version.  I was planning on waiting for the updates to come at a slower pace before upgrading again.

As a test to see if the OMOD was an issue, I did a clean install of Oblivion and then installed the OMOD and everything is running fine.  I'm debating whether I should restore my original Oblivion folder and play with enabling/disabling the installed mods to get it working or just keep the fresh install and start to load stuff one at a time to see if anything breaks.

Update: As another test, I started installing the latest Lovers packages from the site and I received another CTD.  I slowly added in the ESMs in groups to see what would break, but it looks like there was some issue with the load order.  After several rounds of enabling/disabling, I used the load order listed in the TamagoClub package as a reference and everything was able to load.

The Tamago club is what prompted me to install the OMOD in the first place.  i was planning on installing the OMOD and then upgrade the rest of the Lovers packages if everything worked.

This could have been my issue to begin with, but I have been lucky with just installing a new

mod to the Data folder and enabling the appropriate files.  I'll may try to restore my original Oblivion folder and upgrade accordingly.

Guest Donkey

Read the decryption it says you need the latest lovers with pk. witch is 1.4.1 rev 89. All mods we release here now has this already as a prerequisite. you can't use the old pack from wolflore anymore.

But i am glad you got it working. Installing these mods ain't that easy. Even the older from Jenova i had sometimes trouble installing, after a while you get used to it.

Greetings.

I have a question regarding resource and ESP combinations of these mods.

That is which combinations of ESP files can I use? All of the editions mentioned here? Or, maybe XEOSP and XEOSP++ are exclusive? Or Xeo5 and XeoSP?

And, seeing as XEOSP++ has a BSA archive, do I still need all the scattered files of XEOSP and XEO5, or can I remove them to save space?

cya

Razzy

XEOSP++ 0.2 is out... with a dedicated english version!

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1781793&extra=&page=1

Greetings.

That is which combinations of ESP files can I use? All of the editions mentioned here? Or' date=' maybe XEOSP and XEOSP++ are exclusive? Or Xeo5 and XeoSP?

And, seeing as XEOSP++ has a BSA archive, do I still need all the scattered files of XEOSP and XEO5, or can I remove them to save space?

cya

Razzy

[/quote']

Technically, you may be able to use XEOSP, XEOSP++, XEORC3, XEORC4 and XEO5 all at once. But it may lead to some minor problems (textures mostly). And it's a bit tricky to find the right order of installation and load order for the mods, as far as I can tell.

If you don't "need" a specific race from XEORC*, I would recommend going for MBP++ and either XEOSP, XEOSP++ (for which you'll still need some of the scattered data files, despite the BSA) or XEO5.

Personally I'm using MBP, MBP++ and XEOSP at the moment.

I guess you install in that order too? mbp -> mbp++ -> xeosp1.0' date=' right?

[/quote']

If you mean the order in the mod manager yes. XeoSP didnt work being put ahead of MBP, it had to go after anything altering textures, races and even vwalk. Thats the disappointing thing sexy walks don't work for me at east, but I think that's pretty much the case for others.

i was planning to upgrade my laptop drive from 500GB to 750 GB (want a 7200 RPM one, so can't go above 750 for now), so I'll just keep all the files.

Hmm... Thanks for the answer, although it raises more questions, now. Am I properly assuming that XEORC is a collection of Races that doesn't affect vanilla NPCs?

Nice that there's an English version. Though, what are the requirements? There's a list of files in the release post, speaking of some hair collection, F-Inoblivion skinset, e.t.c. Are these needed to run XeoSP++? What are other requirements for it?

Ah, then I should remove the ESP files for the base XEO5 package if I'm using XeoSP or XeoSP++? If so, I should also remove XeoX117?

cya

Razzy

XEOSP++ 0.2 is out... with a dedicated english version!

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1781793&extra=&page=1

Greetings.

That is which combinations of ESP files can I use? All of the editions mentioned here? Or' date=' maybe XEOSP and XEOSP++ are exclusive? Or Xeo5 and XeoSP?

cya

Razzy

[/quote']

Technically, you may be able to use XEOSP, XEOSP++, XEORC3, XEORC4 and XEO5 all at once. But it may lead to some minor problems (textures mostly). And it's a bit tricky to find the right order of installation and load order for the mods, as far as I can tell.

If you don't "need" a specific race from XEORC*, I would recommend going for MBP++ and either XEOSP, XEOSP++ (for which you'll still need some of the scattered data files, despite the BSA) or XEO5.

Personally I'm using MBP, MBP++ and XEOSP at the moment.

Have you been able to download the main XEOSP++ 348 meg file? It doesn't seem to have mirrors like the esp did.

Have you been able to download the main XEOSP++ 348 meg file? It doesn't seem to have mirrors like the esp did.

You mean that one... ? ;)

rapidshare | filesonic | oron

edit: Oh' date=' I see... there seems to be a new file just named "XEOSP++.rar". Downloading.

Will provide mirrors in a few hours.

[/quote']

Yea that one, thanks Sin. Was able to get the English esp for the second revision of the beta on the authors thread, to bad the main beef of the mod had a link but the site hosting had nothing.

Guest Donkey

I think i know who is behind the sudden removal of the these files. SKS is mentioned in them. And this mod alone would get anything you upload that either have this or requires this banned instantly. Blame the creators of sims for this one. They are all over it.