Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

9 hours ago, tk2004 said:

I saw the image, but are there too many vertex groups? In the image it looks like there are 208 vertex groups.

I've created mods for that swimsuit, but the body should have 144 vertex groups. In my experience, If the number of vertex groups is not the default value, the shape will collapse. (Although there seems to be a way to create and modify the vertex groups yourself, it is quite difficult and I'm not doing it. I'm studying.)

Thank you for your explanation, I have learned new knowledge, you are really enthusiastic, thank you again! I made a new weight transfer and kept the same number, but I entered the game test and found that it did not solve the problem. But I tried, and finally found the problem. After I deleted all these strange things below vertex groups, everything was OK. Now she looks great.

VJMBGPR0_`2Q6NXTIP~@O1Q.png

XRDP@M68PC)%Y59`@ND`RBR.png

14 hours ago, frgeso said:

Hello everyone ? This is my first post here on LL. I have some complete beginner questions.

I just spend an hour or so surfing the web and looking through various posts and threads here on LL, learning about DOAXVV.

I have no idea whether this is the right thread/place to ask these questions, but I'm just gonna ask away now:

1) I heard that the DMM version is free to play and the steam version has to be bought. Is this true? How much money have you spent on DOAXVV?

2) How many girls, poses, and swimsuits are unlocked in the beginning?

3) Do I need to unlock anything in order to be able to use costume mods, nude mods, and other mods discussed here?

4) I heard that using cheat engine to acquire items makes your game crash on DMM. Is it equally impossible on the steam version?

5) Outside of improper CE usage, is there any other way to unlock girls, poses, and swimsuits fast (no offense, but I've seen some gameplay and... All the volleyball and micro management doesn't seem very fun. I just wanna avoid the grinding, if possible)?

6) Any other tips you could give me (related to gameplay, essential mods, useful links, etc.)?

Thanks a lot and sorry in advance in case this post will be bothersome to anyone!!

This forum is specific to mods discussion.  For general game questions (not mod-related), please try a more appropriate forum such as the the doaxvv forum on reddit.  However, I'll be generous and answer your questions.

1)   Both DMM and Steam are free to play.  You can buy vstones (primary currency) in either one, but it's expensive, and doesn't guarantee you'll get any girls or suits.  So you're better off keeping your money instead.

2)  You will start with 2 girls.  The 10 original girls that the game started with can be unlocked relatively easily by using white tickets for the venus gacha which the game rains down on you as you play.  NEVER use vstones on the venus gacha since it's a waste of vstones.

3)  To use a suit mod, you need to get that suit.  You'll easily get the N and R grade suits, and eventually the common SR grade suits (2 per girl) are relatively easy to unlock through the gachas.  Many festivals will also have SR suits that you can obtain with festival currency.  The SSR suits come from the various gachas which need red tickets or vstones.  The rates of getting SSR suits is abysmally low.  If you plan to play this game, be prepared to be extremely frustrated at how bad the RNG is at getting SSR suits.  Have a suicide hotline number handy!  And never buy vstones unless you're prepared to just throw all of that money away for nothing.  Seriously, just send us your money instead or give it to a charity or something.

4) Don't use a cheat engine.  You'll get banned.

5) You unlock the girls by playing and trying the gachas.  It does get very grindy.  If you don't want to play the game and grind away to get them, then don't install it.

6) Some tips:

- Save your vstones for gachas with 3.3% rates - that's still very low, but better than the typical 1.1% gachas that tend to steal all of your vstones and make you want to jump off the nearest bridge. 

- At the beginning, focus on clearing all Yellow matches and get S-level clear for them all.  This will help you earn lots of EXP and also some vstones to get started.  After that you can focus more on doing festival grinding, etc.

- Once per day (on Steam)  or 7 per week (on DMM), you can buy FP bottles using v-point currency.  Do it!  This is a good deal since you'll eventually be drowning in v-points.

- Trade in your N-grade and R-grade suits for vpoints.  They are complete trash and not worth trying to use or level-up.  At a minimum you want SR suits, or SSR suits for the matches.

- Work on leveling up two girls at first, and eventually 4 if possible.  Generally it's good to have a POW team and a TEC team to help clear higher level matches for some of the festivals. 

- Unlock training slots as you can.  Then put your idle girls into training to help level them up.

- Do daily missions if you can.  Most are easy and they reward some z-dollars, upgrade materials and a few vstones.

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Manager 0.6

03.png.79340421890b01361bc9c804ecac6eec.png

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, this one is big update. Now Mod Manager can show which outfit each mod modifies!

This feature is still a bit underdeveloped but it seems to work fine. If you'll notice any inconsistencies please let me know.

I also improved conflict search, now it's much faster than before.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/IIlXWC6a#SCxJcjje4eALU7AufdkiWSO2AiP08MK6weybwEZ6jzg

Just tried this version and its really great job, thank you. I saw that conflicts are marked as red font, but i cant see which mod conflict with which one. Is there an option for this which i couldnt see? If not, it would be very nice to see this conflict info in this mod.

21 minutes ago, kotaro_1025 said:

I need your help.

Why does Fiona's face texture is so darker?

This dds file is in facial expression folder.

If anyone has usual one, please give it to me...

スクリーンショット (79).png

スクリーンショット (80).png

I'm using makeup mod with blue eyes and dark red lipstick. Here is the dds file (darkred_eyes_blue.dds) and you can find other options in this mod. Search for make up mod in this forum. 

It looks like this.. (I'm also using blonde hair mod :)) 

733557941_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.21-17_26_09_89.thumb.png.9875049255b6459e441a2f33ff29153a.png

14 hours ago, vgadict said:

This forum is specific to mods discussion.  For general game questions (not mod-related), please try a more appropriate forum such as the the doaxvv forum on reddit.  However, I'll be generous and answer your questions.

1)   Both DMM and Steam are free to play.  You can buy vstones (primary currency) in either one, but it's expensive, and doesn't guarantee you'll get any girls or suits.  So you're better off keeping your money instead.

2)  You will start with 2 girls.  The 10 original girls that the game started with can be unlocked relatively easily by using white tickets for the venus gacha which the game rains down on you as you play.  NEVER use vstones on the venus gacha since it's a waste of vstones.

3)  To use a suit mod, you need to get that suit.  You'll easily get the N and R grade suits, and eventually the common SR grade suits (2 per girl) are relatively easy to unlock through the gachas.  Many festivals will also have SR suits that you can obtain with festival currency.  The SSR suits come from the various gachas which need red tickets or vstones.  The rates of getting SSR suits is abysmally low.  If you plan to play this game, be prepared to be extremely frustrated at how bad the RNG is at getting SSR suits.  Have a suicide hotline number handy!  And never buy vstones unless you're prepared to just throw all of that money away for nothing.  Seriously, just send us your money instead or give it to a charity or something.

4) Don't use a cheat engine.  You'll get banned.

5) You unlock the girls by playing and trying the gachas.  It does get very grindy.  If you don't want to play the game and grind away to get them, then don't install it.

6) Some tips:

- Save your vstones for gachas with 3.3% rates - that's still very low, but better than the typical 1.1% gachas that tend to steal all of your vstones and make you want to jump off the nearest bridge. 

- At the beginning, focus on clearing all Yellow matches and get S-level clear for them all.  This will help you earn lots of EXP and also some vstones to get started.  After that you can focus more on doing festival grinding, etc.

- Once per day (on Steam)  or 7 per week (on DMM), you can buy FP bottles using v-point currency.  Do it!  This is a good deal since you'll eventually be drowning in v-points.

- Trade in your N-grade and R-grade suits for vpoints.  They are complete trash and not worth trying to use or level-up.  At a minimum you want SR suits, or SSR suits for the matches.

- Work on leveling up two girls at first, and eventually 4 if possible.  Generally it's good to have a POW team and a TEC team to help clear higher level matches for some of the festivals. 

- Unlock training slots as you can.  Then put your idle girls into training to help level them up.

- Do daily missions if you can.  Most are easy and they reward some z-dollars, upgrade materials and a few vstones.

Oh my god, this is all I could wish for. I really appreciate it!

Abysmally low drop rates is exactly what I feared and expected, but as there's no other way, I guess at least we're all in the same boat with this.

Just before I ask it in the wrong place, is there some kind of "DOAXVV essential mods" thread, list, or pastebin where I can start, just getting started with the game and not knowing much of anything about modding? Should I just browse LL a bit or maybe YouTube has some videos on that? Not asking for a comprehensive, geared-towards-dummies guide, just something to get me going.

Good day to you :)

V0.1A3..

Untitled.png.633e3c6c85fd8a11646c73aec91feea2.png

DOALR characters hidden inside a unspecified costume folder at some point.. ?

-

PM or make a GRP if anyone wants to ini.script every mesh+texture ingame.. will handle the MOD directory personally ?

Spoiler

Does the MOD folder need a LoversLab or 3DMigoto Icon file...

Untitled.png.5596d1693f73d4e269ca613557ca6de1.png

V0.1A4..

Untitled.png.52c658d5a5376f9580f2ccee420338bc.png

Untitled-1.gif.7ef69f657a428b8c5f618605d2e92d63.gif

Artificial Lamp(?)..

DOAX-VenusVacation_200521_233306.jpg.63c8c04df16338700148689531634135.jpg

1 hour ago, frgeso said:

Abysmally low drop rates is exactly what I feared and expected, but as there's no other way, I guess at least we're all in the same boat with this.

Just before I ask it in the wrong place, is there some kind of "DOAXVV essential mods" thread, list, or pastebin where I can start, just getting started with the game and not knowing much of anything about modding? Should I just browse LL a bit or maybe YouTube has some videos on that? Not asking for a comprehensive, geared-towards-dummies guide, just something to get me going.

#1 : go to https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

follow instruction and install it first, its like the base of all mods

#2 : go to

and download all the girl skins, put them into the SKIN folder

#3 go to

and download this thing

#4 go to download the MODS thats MODDED for the specific suit and put it into costume folder, press F2 to turn the entire mod system on / off, then CTRL 1 or 2 to enable the mod while the girl wearing that suit, then follow the read me

****** Please correct me if any steps wrong:)*********

Seems there is an error in Finnel Mint mod. It sometimes appears (depending on mod configuration) in/over/next to ... ahem... the top.

I don´t know anymore who made this mod.

Apart from that, did I only dream there was a Misaki blonde hair mod ? I cannot find it anymore anywhere. plz help ?

DOAX VenusVacation 22.05.2020 21_52_16.png

2 hours ago, oddsMen said:

日本語ですいません。

MODを導入した結果、フェスのバーストとガチャ画面の一部で画面が黒抜けします。

バースト時は闇夜で目だけ光る感じになり、ガチャは当たった時のシャワー画面がずっと黒くなります。

どう対応すれば良いでしょうか?

一部のファイルを変更することで可能であれば更新用ファイルを閲覧すると助かります。

black_gacha.jpg

black_fes.jpg

バーチャルハンガーのモザイク処理スキップを追加すると

こんな不具合が出るとか読んだ記憶がありますが違いますか?

まずはモザイクスキップを外されてはいかがでしょうか

On 5/20/2020 at 8:56 AM, minazuki said:

SSR Event Touenoubu (Common)

Part of the panty and skirt will disappear when you see it through the transparent suso.

The Inner skirt not fit around on the butts, I will not fix this problem.

Top Variation            (X + 1)

Top Straps Variation        (X + 2)

Obi Variation            (X + 3)

Waist Deco 1 Variation        (X + 4)

Waist Deco 2 Variation        (X + 5)

Waist Deco 3 Variation        (X + 6)

Necklaces Variation        (X + 7)

Sleeves Variation        (X + 8 )

Panty Variation            (Z + 1)

Skirt Variation            (Z + 2)

Inner Skirt Variation        (Z + 3)

Skirt & Inner Skirt Variation    (Z + 4)

Suso Variation            (Z + 5)

Color 1 Variation        (C + 1)

Transparent 1 Variation        (C + 2)

Transparent 2 Variation        (C + 3)

Preset (Preset 1-9 will not touch the color & transparent)

More Preview

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Download

Today's update seems to have broken parts of this mod.  X+1, X+2, X+4, X+5, X+7, X+8, Z+1 and Z+5 stopped working.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:56 PM, minazuki said:

SSR Event Touenoubu (Common)

Part of the panty and skirt will disappear when you see it through the transparent suso.

The Inner skirt not fit around on the butts, I will not fix this problem.

Top Variation            (X + 1)

Top Straps Variation        (X + 2)

Obi Variation            (X + 3)

Waist Deco 1 Variation        (X + 4)

Waist Deco 2 Variation        (X + 5)

Waist Deco 3 Variation        (X + 6)

Necklaces Variation        (X + 7)

Sleeves Variation        (X + 8 )

Panty Variation            (Z + 1)

Skirt Variation            (Z + 2)

Inner Skirt Variation        (Z + 3)

Skirt & Inner Skirt Variation    (Z + 4)

Suso Variation            (Z + 5)

Color 1 Variation        (C + 1)

Transparent 1 Variation        (C + 2)

Transparent 2 Variation        (C + 3)

Preset (Preset 1-9 will not touch the color & transparent)

More Preview

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Download

Thanks, but it seems the mod doesn't work well at my side. The nipples are out of costume when pressing X+1. Do you know what causes this problem? I think proper skin is installed.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200522_231356.jpg

23 hours ago, frgeso said:

The very first post on the first page in this thread has the info you need to get started.   Take the 3DMigoto link and follow the directions there. 

1 minute ago, ponopono said:

Thanks, but it seems the mod doesn't work well at my side. The nipples are out of costume when pressing X+1. Do you know what causes this problem? I think proper skin is installed.

Today's update broke the mod