Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hi, noob question here.

I understand that this is from DOAXVV but i have no idea what's the skin mod he was using in this pic.

I've read through pages and still can't find the answer. So far i've tried both HI METAL and knight77 skin but nothing looks like this ?

anybody knows please ?

5NjZzOW.jpg

I changed the pubic hair color to black for Tamaki Hi res HiMetal skin (Just got tamaki from the free gacha :) ).  I enjoy this way. Its not a mod or something just paint.net job and not professional but want to share with the ones who have similar tastes with me :).

She also has French tip nails which was shared in this forum. (I cant remember who had shared but its really one of the main thing i use for almost every girl so thanks to him.)

I'm using 3dTV so my fps is just 24, is there a way to get higher fps with nvidia 1080p 3d set up? (BTW game is fantastic in 3d :) )

275194667_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2020_05.27-17_03_15_73.thumb.png.802f2fce80d3e92813563f916689d4cd.png

HI_Tamaki_l_l_ho.dds

1 minute ago, biribiri647 said:

Hi guys, new here. Is there an archive of all mods? Also I'm using 3dmigoto, there's also other mods managers?? I'm very confused

First you should decide which skins you will use, then you can find the mods suitable for them. There was a nice guide posted here yesterday, i sent you its link with pm. 

3 hours ago, HattoWW said:

I changed the pubic hair color to black for Tamaki Hi res HiMetal skin (Just got tamaki from the free gacha :) ).  I enjoy this way. Its not a mod or something just paint.net job and not professional but want to share with the ones who have similar tastes with me :).

She also has French tip nails which was shared in this forum. (I cant remember who had shared but its really one of the main thing i use for almost every girl so thanks to him.)

I'm using 3dTV so my fps is just 24, is there a way to get higher fps with nvidia 1080p 3d set up? (BTW game is fantastic in 3d :) )

275194667_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2020_05.27-17_03_15_73.thumb.png.802f2fce80d3e92813563f916689d4cd.png

HI_Tamaki_l_l_ho.dds 4 MB · 18 downloads

can u share the suit mod please?

What do I need to do with this file so that it saves changes to d3dx_user.ini file when I press F10?

Right now, the changes are not saved during app closure and hitting F10 only resets the outfit to the default setup.

Also, pressing 'X' key even when the outfit is not onscreen causes it to change. I'd like that to not happen as well.

ColerfullWit.ini

4 minutes ago, Sladesamm said:

What do I need to do with this file so that it saves changes to d3dx_user.ini file when I press F10?

You need to add variables with attribute "persist" and then you need a condition to override stuff based on the value of that variable. For the changing outfit while it's on screen - you need to do a check if it's on screen. Usually people assign a unique ID to their mods for this. You can look at other people's ini files for the reference.

14 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

You need to add variables with attribute "persist" and then you need a condition to override stuff based on the value of that variable. For the changing outfit while it's on screen - you need to do a check if it's on screen. Usually people assign a unique ID to their mods for this. You can look at other people's ini files for the reference.

Is the ID just anything I want to make it?

18 minutes ago, Sladesamm said:

Is the ID just anything I want to make it?

Usually the unique number. You declare a new variable, for example

[Constants]
global $id = 123456789

Then you add it to the confition for your key

[KeyTest]
condition = $id == 123456789

If I remember correctly, that's how you do it.

Same process to save your settings, you need a new variable with "persist" attribute, say

[Constants]
global $suit persist = 0

And when you do an override you add a condition, for example

hash = xxxxxxx

if $suit == 0
    ps-t0 = ResourceT0 

else if $suit == 1

ps-t0 = ResourceT2

endif

Your key in this process should only cycle the $suit value instead of CommandLists.

5 hours ago, HattoWW said:

HI_Tamaki_l_l_ho.dds 4 MB · 20 downloads

Is it easy to edit Pubic hair color?

I want to change some girls color

7 minutes ago, frisan said:

Is it easy to edit Pubic hair color?

I want to change some girls color

There could be easy way but i dont know much about photoshop etc. I just use paint.net and editing color is not easy. Tint or hue functions are not effective, not feels realistic becouse they changes also the skin color 

Easiest way i found is copy another girls pubic hair and paste to the shaved version of the girl which you want to edit  :).  Just be careful to choose the girls with similar skin colors.

3 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Usually the unique number. You declare a new variable, for example

[Constants]
global $id = 123456789

Then you add it to the confition for your key

[KeyTest]
condition = $id == 123456789

If I remember correctly, that's how you do it.

Sorry, gotta make a correction so it doesn't cause confusion...

The $id is used for mods that enable hotkeys with ctrl+1/2 ... so that when two suit mods with the same hotkeys are on screen together each mod's keys can be enabled individually.

To enable a mod's hotkeys only when it's visible would be something like this:

Spoiler

[Constants]

global $active = 0

[Present]

post $active = 0

[KeyTest]

condition = $active == 1

[TextureOverrideSuit]

hash = ?

$active = 1

$id isn't needed unless you are using the constants in the Mods\_id\id.ini

for example:

if $id == $\mods\_id\id.ini\swimsuit1

1 hour ago, krunkDunk said:

Sorry, gotta make a correction so it doesn't cause confusion...

The $id is used for mods that enable hotkeys with ctrl+1/2 ... so that when two suit mods with the same hotkeys are on screen together each mod's keys can be enabled individually.

To enable a mod's hotkeys only when it's visible would be something like this:

Hide contents

[Constants]

global $active = 0

[Present]

post $active = 0

[KeyTest]

condition = $active == 1

[TextureOverrideSuit]

hash = ?

$active = 1

$id isn't needed unless you are using the constants in the Mods\_id\id.ini

for example:

if $id == $\mods\_id\id.ini\swimsuit1

Thank you for taking the time to address my issue.

8 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

The name is kinda irrelevant but you're correct about the code, I didn't make such mods in a long time so I remembered it wrong. That new mod active method with Present is neat.