1 hour ago, NymphoElf said:

As far as the guy being a dick, I understand that. He does seem to have some kind of superiority complex.

As far as the extra features, I've said this to everyone: Ask for it to be made optional. That's really all anyone can do and he's under no obligation to accept those requests because it's ultimately his mod.

As far as issues, it's still very actively being developed, with updates being released multiple times a week, if not daily sometimes.

It's not about "obligation". It's about openly saying "I'm open to suggestions", and then rather than just politely declining a given request, going into an ignorant rant about the request being denied for some bullshit

reason he knows little to nothing about, and accusing a well known and respected modder of releasing a poorly crafted mod. He notably had no reply to triptherift calling his ignorance out. If you want to trust your game
to him, that's cool. I just made note that his latest update blew up my saves to the point it was just easier to toss his mod out of my load order and start a new playthrough. As I said, FM has it's little quirks, but at least it

worked well enough without his fixes and tweaks. Maybe I'll try it again when it's not in such a beta state.

edit: seems he did respond since I last looked. To basically be a dick, yet again. At least he admitted trip "may be right". "Cursory glance"..... yeah, right. He posted a damn screenshot on his imgur  ?

Trykz

34 minutes ago, Trykz said:

It's not about "obligation". It's about openly saying "I'm open to suggestions", and then rather than just politely declining a given request, going into an ignorant rant about the request being denied for some bullshit

reason he knows little to nothing about, and accusing a well known and respected modder of releasing a poorly crafted mod. He notably had no reply to triptherift calling his ignorance out. If you want to trust your game
to him, that's cool. I just made note that his latest update blew up my saves to the point it was just easier to toss his mod out of my load order and start a new playthrough. As I said, FM has it's little quirks, but at least it

worked well enough without his fixes and tweaks. Maybe I'll try it again when it's not in such a beta state.

edit: seems he did respond since I last looked. To basically be a dick, yet again. At least he admitted trip "may be right". "Cursory glance"..... yeah, right. He posted a damn screenshot on his imgur  ?

Trykz

Trip is one female...... You should consider to clean your post.

And the author of this mod is also Female.

4 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Trip is one female...... You should consider to clean your post.

And the author of this mod is also Female.

I don't know or have I ever corresponded with either of them personally. Nor was the point of my post to learn their actual sexes. I know trip's reputation from the original TKAA mod, and SE followers.

And the author of the tweaks and fixes mod should have researched the subject matter of what she claimed, BEFORE bagging on another modders work with ignorant falsehoods.. My knowledge of their

given sexes is irrelevant.

But now I know so..... let's stop cluttering up the topic with irrelevance, shall we? Thanks...

Trykz

15 hours ago, Trykz said:

If there ever is, it will likely be from a modder here. The guy who made the Fixes and Tweaks for FM made a patch for RS Children, but when asked to make one for TKAA, told the person who asked that he wouldn't, claiming

triptherift did something wrong when creating the plugin. Which he didn't. Guy seems like a dick to be honest, and his "fixes and tweaks" break more shit than they actually fix. At least for me. My character got pregnant, gave

birth, and then all hell broke loose. It broke MME's milk production after the baby started auto-feeding. Worked for a few feedings, then I got some message about some .dll not being found. I'd rather deal with FM's few original

quirks than lose weeks of progression. So I took his tweaks out and rolled a new character. I don't need the insignificant things he allegedly fixes and tweaks breaking not just FM, but other mods as well.

I'm sure someone will eventually get around to a proper patch for TKAA eventually. It'll be worth the wait.

Trykz

Yeah, the responses on that thread are a bit disappointing.  I didn't know about Fixes and tweaks and it looked great on paper, a shame the user [experience] seems bad as you described.

Let's hope a patch from another author sees the days as TKAA gains traction.

4 hours ago, mangalo said:

Yeah, the responses on that thread are a bit disappointing.  I didn't know about Fixes and tweaks and it looked great on paper, a shame the user seems bad as you described.

Let's hope a patch from another author sees the days as TKAA gains traction.

I'd say the odds are pretty good. While the other children mods are all great in their own ways, TKAA's children look the least creepy, or like the vanilla potato heads ?

Trykz

On 4/8/2021 at 10:00 PM, ralchemilla said:

image.png.419d2cf47a1b25b5b1336724651ee5f1.png

Would this file from Baka's FillHerUp SE thread, solve the issues encountered by SLIF, FillHerUpSE and Fertility Mode V3 + Updates and Fixes Version?

That's why I asked for it. Its been working fine for me (I use all 3 of those mods) though I've had 2 issues of note:

1) FHU does not check to see if creature pregnancies are disabled, allowing it to send sperm to FM as if they were supported actors. This is a problem, as FM does not weed out anything FHU sends, it just accepts it.

2) The birth race of the children have not matched once. Someone insinuated this was an issue earlier- and if its an issue with FHU, then that makes 2 things Baka might want to clean up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have a little problem with the trio Fertility mode(+subhuman patch)+Fill her up Baka edition+SLSO all up to date regarding a particular case. It work fine with male on female, sperm is recognise and tracked correctly; inflation happen as it should, as Todd says; it just works.

But when it's a female turn into futa (With Gender Bender SE and verified she is now male with SLEN) it's dont work and FM dont track sperm count as it dont even appear in FM MCM but FHU, in the other hand, does as the inflation value goes up (inflation visual work too; no issue here) , i"ve look around this thread but i didnt see anything regarding a similar issue.

Sexlab/SLEN and GenderBender regognise this character as male so i dont understand were it go wrong; heck i even try to do the ''sexchange'' command via the console and it was kinda nightmarish but worked here; the issue is FM dont recognise futa character as capable of impregnating even is Sexlab as them as male.

Maybe ive missed something in the setup or it is just not possible at all but just in case i come seek the wisdom of ya all.

regarding Load order they are ordered like this [MO2 right side; same on the left except for Fertiliy and GenderBender esm at the top of the LO] :

- SLEN
- Gender Bender SE
- SLSO
-
Fertility Mode
- Fertility Mode fixes and tweak (Note : i already try to desactivate it, the issue is still here)
- Fertility Labor Animation
- Fill Her Up Baka edition

On 4/28/2021 at 3:59 PM, morreski said:

Hi i have a little problem with the trio Fertility mode(+subhuman patch)+Fill her up Baka edition+SLSO all up to date regarding a particular case. It work fine with male on female, sperm is recognise and tracked correctly; inflation happen as it should, as Todd says; it just works.

But when it's a female turn into futa (With Gender Bender SE and verified she is now male with SLEN) it's dont work and FM dont track sperm count as it dont even appear in FM MCM but FHU, in the other hand, does as the inflation value goes up (inflation visual work too; no issue here) , i"ve look around this thread but i didnt see anything regarding a similar issue.

Sexlab/SLEN and GenderBender regognise this character as male so i dont understand were it go wrong; heck i even try to do the ''sexchange'' command via the console and it was kinda nightmarish but worked here; the issue is FM dont recognise futa character as capable of impregnating even is Sexlab as them as male.

Maybe ive missed something in the setup or it is just not possible at all but just in case i come seek the wisdom of ya all.

regarding Load order they are ordered like this [MO2 right side; same on the left except for Fertiliy and GenderBender esm at the top of the LO] :

- SLEN
- Gender Bender SE
- SLSO
-
Fertility Mode
- Fertility Mode fixes and tweak (Note : i already try to desactivate it, the issue is still here)
- Fertility Labor Animation
- Fill Her Up Baka edition

The Fertility Mode Labor Animations are not compatible with Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks (it even says so on it's nexus page). That could potentialy be the problem, in which you have loose files leftover that are messing things up.

Thanks for the incompatibility head up, i missed that when i read the instructions.
Sadly it doesnt resolve the issue, i really dont know were it goes wrong i dont see which other mod can interfere with Fertility mode in that way.

Here a more complete list of my loverslab mods, maybe the issue lay elsewhere :

Spoiler

[- Sexlab Base -]
SexLabFrameworkSE - v163 BETA8 -
Papyrus Extender
Mfg Fix
Mfg Fix - Patch -
SexLab Beta 8 LipSync Fix
SexLab Tools SE
SexLab Aroused SSE
SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.05
Dripping when aroused
Naked Defeat

[- Sos Addon -]
Animal SOS SE
Schlongs of Skyrim SE - HDT-SMP -
Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs SSE
Skyrim StrapOns CBBE SSE Bodyslide
CBBE 3BBB - SL Triggers compatible patch
SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b

[- Sexlab Animations -]
SexLab Animation Loader SSE
ZAZ Animations
Naked Defeat - SE ZAZ patch
Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.3
BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
Animation Pack
Aniamtion Pack Override

[- Yps & Slavetats -]
SlaveTats SE
Rape Tattoos
Rape Tattoos Tweaked
Fade Tattoos
Yps - Immersive Fashion v 6.2.1

[- Devious Device -]
Devious Devices SE 5.1
DD 4.3 AIO 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1
Deviously Cursed Loot

[- Sexlab Fertility -]
GenderBender SE
SexLab Eager NPC
SexLab Separate Orgasm SE 1.6.7
Fertility Mode
Fertility Mode v3 fixes and Tweaks
Fill Her Up Baka Edition English SE
Milk Mod Economy
Milk Mod Economy SE Assets
MME bodymorph
SexLab Inflation Framework
SLIF Bodymorph setting
SexLab Advanced Cum Stages
SexLab Advanced Cum Stages - Textures -

[- Sexlab Qol -]
Wet Function Redux Tweak
Sexlab LightMeUp SE
Sexlab Ammo Unequip
SexLab Extra Voices
Sexlab Sound replacer

[- Sexlab Quest -]
SexLab Adventures SE v0.74.0
Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.10 [SE]
Laura's Shop
Dibella Sisterhood
Dibella Sisterhood Sisters
Dibella Sisterhood - Patch -
CumShot Brothel SE v0.7.11
Radiant Prostitution SE v6.0
Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 2021 01 31 SSE
WhoreCraft beta v
SexLab Shrines

[- Sexlab Patches -]
Song of the Green Patches
Serene Wispmothers 4K
Sexual Vampire Feed SE
Slave Tats - Cane Addon
ZAP Furnitures Patches

22 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

If anyone is using the Labor Animation File I uploaded and subhuman0100's Fixes and Tweaks, that is where you are most likely having problems as neither are compatible with each other.

Would major changes be needed in either the animations or the mod to make them compatible or would it be a fairly simple tweak?

Not entirely sure. All I did was followed the path another user took to make it compatible for se when they created their patch for LE. I didn't create any of the files, I merely followed an example on how to copy and rename files from Beeing Female for compatibility with Fertility Mode. To be honest, I prefer sticking with the animations over the inconsequential "tweaks and fixes" that particular mod adds. 

13 hours ago, Firelionqueen said:

Hey so, for some reason i cant figure out how to get tracking to work, it only tracks my character and no one else. i have sexlab and flower girls, could those be causing issues

Checked your settings in MCM? There you can alter who and what you track

Does the anti-insemination potion only work for female PCs? Using the "administer potions and poisons to friendly npcs" mod, I can have women NPCs consume this potion, but it doesn't actually remove the insemination so I have to do it manually via the debug window. Is there a way to make this potion work on female NPCs?

I have an issue where a child is not spawning from the baby item.  Initially I had training enabled and didn't realize I'd get an adult (that part works), so I disabled that and reloaded a previous save before baby and recovery completed their cycle.  Now I have a forever baby item.  Cute but it doesn't feel right leaving it behind or rushing into danger with it.

I tried "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks" but widget wouldn't work and figured I get more problems so I uninstalled it. Started a new game after uninstallation.

I have the following settings: Fertility Mode enabled, Spawn Enabled, Baby Duration 10 days, Adoption Enabled, and Training Disabled.

The home I'm trying to adopt into is the custom home Elysium Estate SSE where the child rooms are changed to four kids. I have "Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support" and have casted the Bless home spell inside Elysium.

I have FlowerGirls (FG) and SexLab installed.  My PC is a Futanari and the father is a Futanari (Lydia). PC inseminated through FG.  Forced PC to female in FG through the console command "SET DXoverridegender To 2". The FG settings were for females to act male without strapon.  Typically I run FG as Futanari forced to male and SexLab set to female. This part worked well and PC had Lydia's baby without issue (except for some temp weird morphing of tummy and breasts).  FYI, Fertility Mode see's SexLab but won't activate it.

When it's time for the baby item to spawn to a child. I get a message saying no homes are available for adoptions and end up with a permanent baby item.  

Uhm, anyone with ideas or fix?

Edit: 

1)   For a test I adopted Lucia in Whiterun and she went to Elysium Estate.  So multiple adoptions work and Elysium.  I also checked this out in the Papyrus Log.  No burps.

2)   I got Fertility Mode working well enough it doesn't bother my sensibilities.  I wanted the enchanter and alchemy tables in Breezehome, but I sacrificed them for child beds.  I blessed the home and the the kiddo spawned from the baby.  Found him under the Eldergleam tree in Whiterun; thanks for the posts mentioning this for wayward kids.  Played tag with him and told him to go home. Well, he went back to the Eldergleam tree, oh well, guess I can't have everything.   So, this works somewhat with vanilla homes for adoption but not living in for my load order.  Haven't check the Papyrus Log yet.

My question still basically stands, why not Elysium?  Any ideas? 

Edited by remodel
Workable fix:
  • 5 weeks later...

For anyone using the LE labor animations, did you also get an error when running red FNIS? There is a mismatch between the behavior file and the list file. Is this intentional or just an oversight? I corrected it using blue FNIS on the list to generate a new behavior file, but I want to make sure that that was the correct course of action.

EDIT: That was simple to check. Couldn't load save without the mismatch error, so definitely intentional. Noted here for posterity. 

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
On 6/10/2021 at 12:41 PM, remodel said:

I tried "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks" but widget wouldn't work and figured I get more problems so I uninstalled it. Started a new game after uninstallation.

The author says to start a new game when you install that mod. I experienced the same issue as you when trying to upgrade from an older version. It's an unfortunate necessity but a necessity nonetheless.