SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Let me explain:

1) If the animations are not in the Data.fomod, or you have not installed the Data.fomod that has the animations, then you cannot play the animations, period. No updating of the sexout beta will make that happen.

2) If the animations are in the Data.Fomod AND you have installed that Data.fomod AND you have installed the sexout BETA (or Core.fomod) that has the code contained to call those animations, then you can play those animations through a mod or console.

My point is, until the Data.fomod is updated with the specific animations AND it is installed AND sexout BETA/Core.fomod is updated with animation calls AND it is installed, there is not much you can do to see the animations. Once this done, normally with creature anims you either have to wait for or create a mod that takes advantage of them, or use the info here ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198&pid=61210#pid61210 ) to run the anims through the console. Some mods will allow random sex with creatures that you can test. For example, RapeGame has a good way to test with creatures with a key to force someone to rape the PC, and it works with creatures.

• 3 months later...

so... when it says "You DO still need BOTH DOWNLOADS from the main thread INSTALLED", does that mean the ones from the SCR or something else?

There are two files that come with SexoutNG, the Core and the Data files. Both are fomod files. You will need to use FOMM in order to install them and you can't use the Nexus Mod Manager. NMM will refuse to install them both as it identifies both the Care and Data files as being the same thing.

so... when it says "You DO still need BOTH DOWNLOADS from the main thread INSTALLED", does that mean the ones from the SCR or something else?

There are two files that come with SexoutNG, the Core and the Data files.

That's not true anymore, as the new download consolidates both Data and Core into one file. I just don't have control of this thread's OP to change it. Will be asking CK to lock this thread. Edited by zippy57

There are two files that come with SexoutNG, the Core and the Data files.

That's not true anymore, as the new download consolidates both Data and Core into one file. I just don't have control of this thread's OP to change it. Will be asking CK to lock this thread.

I stand corrected. I'll go off and sit quietly in my corner now. :D

• 3 months later...

New file in the OP, SSR.7z

This file contains:

- SexoutCommonResources.esm (SCR) with SexoutSharedResources.esm (SSR), a lightweight SCR replacement without all the 'bloat.

- Modified versions of SexoutSlavery, SewerSlave, Tryouts, and WorkingGirl, all modified to use SSR instead of SCR.

I've put them here in the beta thread to get some, well, betatesting, before I make Update the slavery, sewerslave, and tryouts threads. SSR itself will be 'shipping' with sexout in the core FOMOD, so it belongs here.

I haven't moved the data files out of the SCR BSA and into the download yet -- I will do that in just a moment. The few files SSR needs will be in the sexout data FOMOD upon release.

(*)File removed while I get the assets into the zipfile, stand by just a moment.

Thought SCR is/was using a BSA, but I guess not. So just make sure you have the SCR datapack installed and all should be well. I'll get the assets copied into the sexout data fomod in an SSR BSA for release.

You do NOT need SCR itself installed or selected for these mods to work, that's the point. Testing needs done both with just these mods (and no SCR or mods that require it), and with both running together -- shouldn't be any issues, but you never know.

Modders who want to switch to SSR:

1. Open FalloutNV.esm, Sexout.esm, SSR, SCR, and your mod in FNVEdit.

2. Check your mod for errors.

3. Change the master file SCR in your mod header to SSR. Don't save!

4. Check for errors again.

Any new errors are things you're using in SCR that I didn't copy to SSR. Let me know what they are and I'll see which ones I can move into SSR.

Edited by prideslayer

Okay, moving on from the other thread:

TBH, those variables should probably just be using NX instead. I thought Chase updated the lust mod to use NX vars anyway.. e.g. someref.NX_SetEVFl 'sexout::lust:lustval' 1.5, or whatever. The only thing NX vars can't do that quest vars can do, is be used in conditionals in dialogs/anims/other geck dropdowns, and that is something I am going to fix in the next NX release which will probably be tonight or tomorrow.

I honestly have no idea what the torn clothing swapper does (I thought it was pregnancy related), or how it relates to lust.

As I said, any quest vars or the like that are truly things that belong in SCR that I have axed can very easily and quickly be added back in through fnvedit.

SSR (the lightweight SCR replacement) will have it's own thread before too long and we can move the discussion there. Also, there is no reason you can't run both of them side by side, it should work just fine for as long as is needed.

IMHO there is more in SCR that doesn't belong there than does, a lot more, and the effects it's having on gameplay have reached a point with me that is just not tolerable any longer. Hal and I have discussed it, and I have the related authors blessings to make the changes I'm making to the other mods.

I'm referring to this here too:

Yeah, I'm going to move a heap of easier stuff I can into Pregnancy for the next releases, then look at splitting Drugs & Diseases off into a plugin as they are deeply intertwined with stuff like condoms & douches and will probably move the most stuff out easily with littlest trauma, I will split the Cum smell faction & Bukkake stuff off and then Damaged clothing swapping system off later. I think we can leave the Formlists, Armor, Animation resources, & Spells, basically just all the solid uncoded assets.

I'm not questioning the decision to trim down SCR, just trying to see it happen in a way that causes me the least headaches, and not just in the short term. What we're ending up with later on is probably not SSR & SCR peacefully side by side, but a constellation with SSR as a core, anything preg-related in Pregnancy, other functionalities like torn clothing swapping in split-off esp's, and the current SCR left behind, becoming ever more incompatible with the rest, and rubbing that off on every mod that'd still use it.

If that's where we're heading, I don't mind making some changes, but am looking to avoid having to add more than one extra master to sofo to do so, and be able to replace SCR with SSR when Hal moves his stuff out and moves his focus away from old SCR.

Too many masters are a pain - keeping up to date, load order issues - exactly what a common library is meant to take care of after all. I was thinking of adding pregnancy as a master at some point anyway so that should cover a few things, but that still leaves these:

- clothing eval formlists ("SexoutSLAppear-somethingorother"): I use 'em all over in dialog conditions and scripts in sofo and checkmeout. So do clothing eval itself, and Lust to some extent. This isn't where the bloat is, imo. In an SSR+Preg+misc. other plugins scenario I think they should become part of SSR.

- clothing & torn clothing swap: torn clothing swap replaces certain outfits with ripped-up versions if they get too damaged. I use it in a scene for some extra impact. I thought you were only talking about removing the scripts, which is easy enough to adapt to if the related quest variable in SQVAR is kept & Hal turns that to 1 from his plugin so that I know the functionality's on. For quite a few of these functionalities that'd be split off, it'd be good to just have a few variables kept around in a common place as notifications that way.

But with the tearable and torn outfits themselves gone too, I can't check what the player's wearing to know if the functionality applies without adding a new master. I know you probably don't want the object effects and scripts on them, but I only need the actual items to be there. A new clothesswapping esp could override the entries with what it needs to work the functionality itself. 

There's also bound to be some other clothing in scr that's nice enough to keep or is used by somebody - swyke, mavia maybe. Zippy's store could look a little empty too.

- fLust variable: used all over in sofo scripts and some conditions. The variable for the player is in SSR for the moment, the one for Doc M isn't. Those SQVARZ quests don't do anything, just hold data. Most of the variables aren't used, but the lust ones are. Keeping them around seems easy enough, no matter how cool NX is... ;)

I'll just say it's not going to be a quick change, I'm busy getting my house ready to sell and having a new house built over next 8 months, if the stuttering CTD problems etc are related to SCR,'s size and complexity, then I suspect just splitting off Drugs and Disease into a plugin should get a result but cause the least trauma. I copied all the Drug/Disease stuff out of SCR with FNVEdit into a esp last night and near halved SCR in size, but then screwed up SCR in the process. I'll have another go at it after the next release so I can release a trimmed down SCR without it then get a plugin for Drugs & Disease happening, because Pregnancy needs the drugs part. The rest might be a bit further away in time. I've moved a few of SCR's easier minor things out or into Pregnancy and deleted some older disused stuff for the next update. And I'll look into the NX variables more to start to replace some tokens. And I want to try clearing the CurrentCompanion Lists, to see if I am somehow overfilling them or something.

What is the situation on SSR in terms of content/references that are missing from SCR? Do I suggest them to you or can I add them and send you an altered version, with the additions? Another question I have is, would it be possible to include NPC entries to SSR? Mods that add NPCs in .esps have the problem of mismatching face/body colors, meaning the faces will look like whatever color you set in GECK, but the bodies are as white as can be. I could turn my plugin into an .esm of course, but I think that would be a tad overkill for a quest mod. 

Another thing I want to ask, what's the situation on facial animations? I can remember that we were talking about them before your hiatus. Do you plan to tackle them in the long run? Or is this something that animators would have to take care of?

Labrat made some strides here. Other places of discussion were here and here.

Regarding the concerns raised, I want to clarify some things in a more general way, and if that leaves specifics unanswered, then we can address those.

First, there is no need or requirement for any other mod to switch to SSR. SCR can live on, doing whatever it likes to do, with Hal in the drivers seat, and mods can continue to use it. The changes I've made removed SCR as a requirement period for Slavery (it only needed SCR for two lists; one was somewhat pointless, and the other was switched to the appropriate sexout list), and then reduced SCR to a little above the bare minimum for workinggirl and tryouts. This was in preparation for a "phase 2" where I would migrate all of the tryouts and workinggirl to not requiring SSR either.

I put that part of the plan on hold because the trimmed down SSR may be a useful starting point for something new, rather than an intermediate point leading to its own intentional destruction.

So with the origins of SSR in mind, there are some specific things I want to avoid, if it is to live on.

1. No vanilla asset or world edits. SCR, as it is, is editing worldspace, cells, dialog, vanilla armor items, vanilla NPCs, repair lists, ammo bench recipes, and so on. None of this belongs in a 'core' sexout mod that is, basically, required for almost every other mod to work.

2. No 'user impact.' Just being naked gives you boosts to charisma and speech, if you're using one of the SCR nude bodies. You get a pregnancy scanner thing in your inventory even if you aren't using pregnancy. There is a disembodied redhead's head floating above a pair of also floating dildo panties in westside, an NPC companion Hal was working on but never finished, and left in the gameworld (and in SCR), using a mesh/texture from a 3rd party armor. None of this belongs in SCR, either.

3. No running quest scripts. All the scanners and bodyswapping for pregnancy is in SCR. They should be in pregnancy, along with the pregnant armor variations.

Things like the cum tokens shouldn't even exist in SCR at all. Pregnancy uses them, as does the 'sex smell' stuff, but pregnancy could have them internal to itself and use the global post-sex hook to determine if it needed to track that (and just use an NX var instead, no need for tokens as simple counters), and the 'sex smell' stuff should be a standalone mod just like drugs, STDs, and so forth.

All the type3/type6/etc body stuff should probably be in standalone ESPs, one for each body type, that populates/fills forms and whatever else.

I don't know what a 'mantis suit' is, but there are over FORTY formlists related to it in SCR. Likewise all the pregnancy related formlists and so on, not coming back.

I have no idea what the starfox race and hair are all about, but none of that belongs in SCR either, and whatever it's doing there, it should certainly not be showing up during character generation as a pickable race or hairstyle.

I'll stop now.. before the hulkrage overtakes me again.. So, the question remains, what belongs there?

1. Empty or nearly empty formlists that don't themselves belong in sexout. Some of these are already introducing problems though -- Slavery was checking the SCR nude bodies list, not the Sexout nude bodies list, to determine if the character is naked. I don't know if that's a widespread problem, or if Slavery is an isolated incident. I can bring back many of the formlists I axed, but they will be empty. I won't bring them ALL back though, as there is stuff that plain doesn't belong there like the mantis suit stuff and companion-specific bloat that would much better be handled by NX.

2. Unscripted armor items. Sextoys, clothing, armor, etc. Unenchanted, unscripted, and only if the model and texture are included as well. The pregnant and ripped versions do not need to be in SCR itself I don't think.

3. ONE quest, with the minimum number of vars required to make other mods happy and ensure interoperability, and a run-once script that just sets the current version var, so mods can check that as well.

Nothing else comes to mind right now.

But with the tearable and torn outfits themselves gone too...

If the lists remain, and a standalone ESP populates them, and adds the armor variations and effects, I think all is well? AFAIK it's only NPCs that need to be in masters due to the head-texture issue. Armors and other items are just fine originating in ESPs I believe.

Keeping them around seems easy enough, no matter how cool NX is... ;)

I can keep around a selection of quest vars, sure, but they need consolidated into a single quest. There are 50 or 60 quests in SCR -- mostly duplcates of each other to support tracking variable information or pregnancy on specific companions. None of that comes back into SSR. One quest is all that needs to be there, maybe one more to handle MCM settings -- but with it trimmed down to an appropriate level, it should not *need* any MCM settings.

Is SSR aiming at removing the clothing and clothing replacer aspects of SCR? Because as DS said above, clothing is one of the big things other mods use SCR for, and as far as common resources go, I agree that SCR is the best place to have it.

Yes. The clothing itself can be in SSR if it needs to be for some reason, but the actual swapping needs to be handled by a standalone mod responsible for that. Pregnancy should be swapping pregnant bodies itself, not relying on SCR to do it. A 'damaged clothes' mod likewise should probably be doing it's swapping itself.

I admit that I don't actually know WHAT swapping is going on beyond pregnancy, that was the least of my concerns, and I could probably be convinced to leave it in if there is no better solution. I didn't even look. My rageometer was already full-up due to all the "blatant" stuff I saw as a player, before I started digging in with the geck and fnvedit.

What is the situation on SSR in terms of content/references that are missing from SCR? Do I suggest them to you or can I add them and send you an altered version, with the additions?

Whatever is easiest for you. FormIDs are fine. If you want to send an ESP that modifies SSR to add them, that's fine too, or whatever you prefer.

Another question I have is, would it be possible to include NPC entries to SSR? Mods that add NPCs in .esps have the problem of mismatching face/body colors, meaning the faces will look like whatever color you set in GECK, but the bodies are as white as can be. I could turn my plugin into an .esm of course, but I think that would be a tad overkill for a quest mod.

Yes, NPCs remain in SSR, so long as they're not too outlandish. I will add NPCs based on vanilla races to SSR, no problem. I will not add dragons, skyrim races, tentacle monsters, or... starfoxes. ;) The tryouts NPCs are still in SSR, for example, though if need be I'll move them back to Legion since it's an ESM.

Another thing I want to ask, what's the situation on facial animations? I can remember that we were talking about them before your hiatus. Do you plan to tackle them in the long run? Or is this something that animators would have to take care of?

I will look at it again soon, if nobody else does, time permitting. All the FAFF animations (morph targets, etc) are included in sexout, so anyone can use them, I just never got them to work alongside sex itself -- they always caused the body to reset, sometimes just for a moment, sometimes for the duration of the sex act. If you set the face first and then start the animation, I believe the face stayed 'set' throughout though.

As I have no time to work on my mod right now and in the next weeks, I can await the new SCR/SSR.

But basically I would suggest to think about the whole further developement of the (I would call it) "extended sexout framework".

I have read a little bit in the skyrim/sexlab-developement-topic about what should be included in the framework and what not. There is the tendency to include most of the planed contend in the basic framework.

In Sexout we have ...

1. "Sexout NG" itsself for the functions, animations and basic variables.

2. The current "SCR" for additional variables, FormLists for Clothings, some Pregnancy-Stats and a lot of things more, ... I must confess that I never had figured out what SCR includes and can do at all.

3. "Pregnancy" for Pregnancy of couse.

4. "Sexout ZAZ" for additional animations.

5. "Slavery"  for Slavery.

6. "SmalerTalk" to talk with unmodded npcs/creatures.

and I would treat the following as "framework", too:

7. "SCE" and "CheckMeOut" for additional reactions about the players/npcs clothings. (But the basic functions are in SCR, right?)

8. "Lust" for arrousal and orgasm etc. (and for players who want to get XPs for sex ;) )

9. The new "SOSReplacer" for new sounds.

10. The new "Wear and Tear" for some consequences if having to much sex.

11. "CrowdsB" for some reactions of the npcs.

12. and at last "BrutalRapers" for ... yes, you know.

13. I am sure I have forgotten something.

So as user of sexout I have to look, what content I want to have in my game.

And as modder I have to check, which mods I need to get the content, I want to use for my mod.

As BruceWayne mentioned: I want to have some reactions about what the courier (and maybe some npcs) wears, how they look, if they are pregnant (and at which level, and what is growing), about their sexual experiences and preferences, I would like to have something like a lust/arrousal/addiction-level I can check and control etc. and I would like to have/include more cosequences for the couriers behaviour (perks etc.)

I am just a modding-noob, but as I far as I understand, the things I need, are basicly variables, I can check in my mod-scripts and topic-conditions.

And if there is a big "break" - and as far as I can see, a "relaunch" of SCR would be such a break - this could be the chance to think about which functions and variables should be included/excluded to the basic-framework. Which of the "extended-framework-mods" should be broken in to smaler parts (like SCR), which could be merged (Lust and "Wear and Tear" and maybe some functions of SOSr?, The Clothing-framework of SCR and SCE, CMO, CES?)

I know, this mods are made by a lot of different people, but as I have written: Maybe this could be the occasion to think about it.

Or maybe we could think about a "basic-and-exteded-variables-and-formlists-mod" which includes all the variables and formlists and should be used by the mods which include the functions/scripts itsself (like preg., sce, lust etc.). So the creator of the "content/story-mod" has a basic mod he can access to.

Sorry, I went a little bit off-topic but I am very curious about the further developement.

And excuse my bad english.

Swyke.

[Edit: Pride: While I was writing this, you have posted your last post. maybe this will andwer my questions ;) )

My opinion is that, as much as possible, the two 'core' master files, Sexout and SCR, should have the bare minimum required in order to get sex animations working, and support other mods so they themselves do not have to be master (ESM) files. That's all. Everything beyond that belongs in its own file.

Much in SCR goes well beyond the minimum required at this point. Bugs get introduced (and then fixed, of course) that can cause lasting issues -- due to the wrong default setting for drugs or whatever, I ended up with several saves and some quest progression that has the pregnancy related drugs in leveled lists all over the game for doctors and whatnot. The only surefire way to fix that now is to either start over (I have no pre-SCR saves), or clean save without SCR which will lose only sexout progression in tryouts/wg/etc rather than overall game progression.

Neither option though should be honestly 'acceptable' to a player or modder. SCR simply shouldn't be adding content that, if bugged, could require such measures to correct. The more mods that use it, the more of them that are going to get broken or reset when players have to do things like that.

My position is that anything "core" should not be modifying the gameworld or introducing any noticable difference in gameplay, if only sexout core mods are installed. That means the first 6 things on your list are right, except for smallertalk (it is optional -- smalltalk can be used, or nothing) and pregnancy. SCR should fit the core definition, but doesn't right now. SSR does.

The one exception to that rule, which I broke myself, is the inclusion of nude bodies in the sexout BSA. This was only to get around the constant stream of support questions from illiterate people asking why people are having sex through their underwear with no 'naughty bits.'

I don't consider anything that adds real, game-impacting functionality a 'core' part of the framework. All of it should be optional, and easily pluggable/replacable. Want a different raper mod? Swap it out. Want a different STD mod? Swap it out. Want cum, bukkakke, etc, but no pregnancy? You should be able to have that. Want pregnancy effects, but no drugs related to pregnancy (fertx, bunaway, etc)? That, too, should be possible. Not just possible, *easy* for the player -- all they should have to do is install pregnancy, but not pregnancy-drugs (or whatever it ends up being called).

I hope that all makes sense to you, and everyone else. The system should be modular, and the core should be abstract. SCR has deviated significantly from that goal.

Understand also that if SSR does take off, I have no problem putting some of the things like drugs and so on back into it -- but their *effects* should not be defined there, and they shouldn't appear anywhere 'in game' without some other mod adding them.

Meaning, I would not have a problem adding a "fertility treatment" (e.g. fertx) drug to SSR, but it would not actually do anything, and would not be available anywhere. The pregnancy ESM could modify the record and add effects to it. A different mod could make it available in doctors leveled lists (as SCR does now) and so on.

My goal is to support as wide an array of mods and potential mods, and playstyles, as is possible -- practically speaking.

Some of us want to play without pregnancy or STDs at all, which is me most days. Other people, or on rare occasions I, may want to play with pregnancy enabled, but without the availability of the drugs and without STDs. Maybe someone (maybe I!) want to make a mod with a quest surrounding a fertility clinic, that is the only place to get the treatments -- no can do, as the system stands now, without heavily overriding records in both SCR and Pregnancy. Maybe somebody wants to make a lighthearted STD mod, and somebody else wants STDs for use in 'hardcore' mode. Same goes for the perks.

The framework should make all of this not only possible, but *easy*.

Thank you, everything makes perfect sense.

And - as I have written, I couldn't read your second to last post as I have written mine - I didn't know what SCR conatins at all.

I agree, that the core, the basic framework shouldn't contain more then basicaly needed. And if the player wants to have some additional contend, he/she can add it with another mod.

But one simple example: As I started modding, I wanted to add a topic, if the courier is "visibly-pregnant". I didn't want to add some explicid pregnancy contend, just another reaction, if the courier is heavy with child. So I had to include Pregnancy as requirement. Halstorm later added some pregnancy related variables into SCR, so it would have been possible to remove it, whithout breaking the mod for everyone, who didn't want to use pregnancy. (But at this time, I HAD included some real pregnancy-stuff in it, but thats another story ;) )

What I want to say: It would be nice, to allow the player to make his game, as he wants to. But it is not easy, to make a mod, if you have to be too carefull about maybe to much variations of added/not-added additional contend. And so I made my suggestion about a mod, which extends some "global-sexout-variables" if they are not in NG or in the upcoming SSR. Like some clothing lists (I still miss the reactions of the npcs for what the player is wearing, like in old fallout 2 times, and didn't like it that you can walk in the casinos in rags, but thats not a special "sexout" issue), pregnancy (size), maybe some lust/arrousal/ ... ok, i've written it already ;)

As you have suggested it yourself, the functions could be in different mods, but the "second-party-access" could be in a central(global)mod.

And at last, as I am already here ;) ... as faras I can remember, there are some unused perks in NG. Are there any plans to use them one day?

Greetings

Shared variables like that are exactly what NX is for. Instead of all these million and one quests each with copies of variables for pregnancy, fertility, etc etc in SCR, the NX functions for variables on the reference itself should really be used instead.

The topic you're bringing up is the entire point behind those four NX functions: NX_SetEVFo, NX_SetEVFl, NX_GetEVFo, and NX_GetEVFl.

If pregnancy does something like this in a spell/effect.

int pregLevel
  set pregLevel to NX_GetEVFl "sexout::pregnancy:pregLevel"
  set pregLevel to pregLevel + 1
  NX_SetEVFl "sexout::pregnancy:pregLevel" pregLevel
Then you can read that variable from any mod you like -- even mods that don't have Sexout set as a master, nevermind SCR or Pregnancy. You just need to know the reference the script is running on. For dialog that's always going to be the player, so playerREF.NX_GetEVFl "sexout::pregnancy:pregLevel" would give you that value.

Right now NX_Get* can't be used in dialog or other geck conditionals, but I'm working on that right this second and should have a new NX release later today if things go well. In the meantime, people can still use NX variables, they would just need to do something like getting the variable and stuffing it in a quest variable of their own, to then use the existing conditional functions.

For example, in the "before" dialog script, you could "set MyQuest.PregLevel to PlayerRef.NX_GetEVFl....." and then, I believe, any conditionals checking MyQuest.PregLevel would work as expected for the choices at that dialog branch. I haven't actually tested this -- it just occured to me as a possible workaround, for now. If it doesn't work in that dialog script area, it would certainly work fine in the normal always-running quest script.

Cool, I'll pluck the stuff that I need and will send you an override in the next couple of days. The NPCs are all based on vanilla races and are some good ol' (human) babes and the occasional male supporting character. And of course, Alduin the world eater and Velociraptor-Jesus. :lol:

As for the eventual inclusion of pregnancy related items: For the SexoutWillow mod I need to have an exclusion formlist which has the diaphragm in it. The way the original Willow mod handles item removal for the striptease before the sex scene, caused freezes in conjunction with pregnancy, if that particular item was to be removed. Since it is only one item I guess I could do a workaround with getismodloaded and buildref, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of that little, one script altering, override mod.

Anyway, it's good to see you back in action and some movement on the whole sexout front again.

As for the facial animations, it seems like it still is how Kayneschilde put it once: It remains to be the holy grail of sexout.

I'd need to know a bit more about what the problem was with the diaphragm before I could say anything about that, but I'm reasonably certain I can provide a workaround that doesn't involve a pregnancy-only formlist being added to SSR.

Facial animations are some peoples idea of the holy grail. Personally for me, it's body-part-resizing. Something I hope to eventually figure out how to do via NX.

As for the eventual inclusion of pregnancy related items: For the SexoutWillow mod I need to have an exclusion formlist which has the diaphragm in it. The way the original Willow mod handles item removal for the striptease before the sex scene, caused freezes in conjunction with pregnancy, if that particular item was to be removed. Since it is only one item I guess I could do a workaround with getismodloaded and buildref, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of that little, one script altering, override mod.

Hmm this is the first I've heard or can recall about this issue with the Diaphram and Willow, if I understand it properly it should just be a matter of adding the diaphram to the SexoutClothesSafe for Sex lists, which now my memory has been prodded, I not sure I've done.