SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Definitely one more problem in the cleanup script. The waiting actor only needs to wait if they have callbacks that affect them I think; e.g. actorA shouldn't wait around for a dialog callback to fire if that dialog callback is for B, C, or X. Getting that fix in now while I continue to bughunt sewerslave. I think the two are related, as I noticed in the sewer that during the callbacks, dermot stands around 'waiting' to get dressed even though he has no callback, as the callback is a CBDialogX for st. james.

Jaam, if you're interested, I've found the problem.. or one problem, there may be more, but it doesn't look like it right now.

Stage 200 for the actor doing the talking can't happen until after you've exited menumode, which when using a dialog script, is after the new CIOS has been called -- so stage 200 is actually cleaning up the sexout vars for the new act, not the old one, if the involved actors are the same.

I need the cleanup skipped if if would clean up any actors involved in the new scene. My plan right now is just use a cleanup var set in NX. In callsort I'll increment it. In cleanup I'll fetch it at the start, then again when cleanup is about to happen. If the numbers don't match, I won't do the cleanup.

I *think* this will work.. will see in a bit.

Jaam' date=' if you're interested, I've found the problem.. or one problem, there may be more, but it doesn't look like it right now.

Stage 200 for the actor doing the talking can't happen until after you've exited menumode, which when using a dialog script, is after the new CIOS has been called -- so stage 200 is actually cleaning up the sexout vars for the new act, not the old one, if the involved actors are the same.

I need the cleanup skipped if if would clean up any actors involved in the new scene. My plan right now is just use a cleanup var set in NX. In callsort I'll increment it. In cleanup I'll fetch it at the start, then again when cleanup is about to happen. If the numbers don't match, I won't do the cleanup.

I *think* this will work.. will see in a bit.

[/quote']

Of course I'm interrested. However frustrating it has been, I haven't had that much "fun" tracking bugs for a long time.

just re tested vault 19 with beta 14' date=' its working perfectly know as far as i can tell. thanks very much

[/quote']

You bet man, it's been an.. experience, as Jaam can attest to as well. If you were having problems with sewerslave and/or fiends tryout in the past, give those another try as well. This fixes a lot of problems that were introduced one or two releases ago.

Today is a great Day for Fallout New Vegas! (for me at least)

I wasn't able to play with Sexout ever since it required the nvse plugin. (that was about half a year ago). For some reason no version of the plugin worked for me and i would get ctd's.

So today I saw that you (Pride) had released your own new Beta of NVSE (beta 13), and i thought maybe now it will work for me? And to my pleasant surprise it did! everything works great! (I know that sounds like i did use the wrong nvse version in the past, but that was 100% not the case)

A BIG Thanks fo that!

So, know that everything works i thought it would just be great if FNV would look a little bit better. After playing Skyrim for quite some time it really is hard to come back to FNV. So i checked the ENB site if there may be any new presets for FNV..and it turned out that Boris is currently developing a brand new ENB version for FNV! v1.18 is just released. I haven't found a great preset yet, and there a quite a few effects that are not supported in the current version, but i hope we will soon be able to tweak FNV as much as we can do with Skyrim now!

Oh, sorry for spamming the threat.....

But there was actually a reason i posted in the Beta thread.

Because now that everything works i tried the new Beta, and this also works with one exception. I know that beginning with this beta the male body comes with the data pack. I have installed the latest version (the bsa is included) but everytime i start a animation with a guy he has no body. The animation playes fine, and he has hands and a head. So just the body mesh is missing.

Did you maybe set an incorrect path anywhere?

Since the jondaman123lab reported the beta worked fine for him, maybe it's something on my end.

I also didn't find an option in MCM to use my standard male body (i have breezes installed)

Again thanks for all your hard work, you do a great job here!

So today I saw that you (Pride) had released your own new Beta of NVSE (beta 13)' date=' and i thought maybe now it will work for me? And to my pleasant surprise it did! everything works great! (I know that sounds like i did use the wrong nvse version in the past, but that was 100% not the case)

A BIG Thanks fo that!

[/quote']

You're welcome. :D

But there was actually a reason i posted in the Beta thread.

Because now that everything works i tried the new Beta' date=' and this also works with one exception. I know that beginning with this beta the male body comes with the data pack. I have installed the latest version (the bsa is included) but everytime i start a animation with a guy he has no body. The animation playes fine, and he has hands and a head. So just the body mesh is missing.

Did you maybe set an incorrect path anywhere?

Since the jondaman123lab reported the beta worked fine for him, maybe it's something on my end.

I also didn't find an option in MCM to use my standard male body (i have breezes installed)

Again thanks for all your hard work, you do a great job here!

[/quote']

Make sure you have the latest SCR installed as well, and just uninstall breezes, at least for now, as it might be conflicting somehow, and try it again. I'm pretty certain that I have *almost* everything right in the datapack, and to be sure, I've been doing all my playtesting myself without any female *or* male body installed at all except what's in the sexout BSA.

The only thing I have installed from breezes is the 'armor fixes' download, which installs a dozen or so armor meshes, but that's it. On the female side, I have nothing installed but the BSA.

In my data/meshes/characters/_male directory, I have *no* files except the skeleton and the idleanims dir, and everything shows up fine. You'll have a semi-decent nude female body, breezes underwear body for default nude, and breezes erect bodysuit during sex.

I think I'm missing a male head texture or something but I'm not sure yet.

Trying out B14 after a long hiatus. Started a new game. Still in Goodsprings. Having some random issues with sex animations. Both player and/or NPC (sometimes both, sometimes one or the other) get stuck in the animation and never exit. If the player is stuck, movement is still possible, but the model is still in the pose/animation. Sometimes opening the PIPBoy and exiting is enough, other times I have to reload a previous save. Once I even fell through the world after sex completed. When this happened, the camera seemed to be disassociated from the player model. I was able to move around like the player was on the surface, but I was invisible. I when TCL and found the model underground. It didn't move when the invisible player moved. Not sure if some kind of cloning took place or what. I'm just guessing it is the beta ESM.

It works now! I uninstalled Breezes and downloaded the latest SCR version.

I wonder how i managed to download an older version in the first place, since i downloaded everything today. Hm Maybe Fomm didn't install correctly?

Whatever...everything works. Thanks a bunch!

Trying out B14 after a long hiatus. Started a new game. Still in Goodsprings. Having some random issues with sex animations. Both player and/or NPC (sometimes both' date=' sometimes one or the other) get stuck in the animation and never exit. If the player is stuck, movement is still possible, but the model is still in the pose/animation. Sometimes opening the PIPBoy and exiting is enough, other times I have to reload a previous save. Once I even fell through the world after sex completed. When this happened, the camera seemed to be disassociated from the player model. I was able to move around like the player was on the surface, but I was invisible. I when TCL and found the model underground. It didn't move when the invisible player moved. Not sure if some kind of cloning took place or what. I'm just guessing it is the beta ESM.

[/quote']

Begin as you're (so far) the only person having this problem, and both Jaam and I have been heavily testing the mod the past few days, I'm going to bet on this being the fault of something else. Please make a new thread in the tech support forum with your load order and so on (instructions in the link in my signature).

It works now! I uninstalled Breezes and downloaded the latest SCR version.

I wonder how i managed to download an older version in the first place' date=' since i downloaded everything today. Hm Maybe Fomm didn't install correctly?

Whatever...everything works. Thanks a bunch!

[/quote']

As long as it's working, that's all that matters. :) Are you a german/nogore user by chance?

Are you a german/nogore user by chance?

I'am in Germany indeed.:D I have a UK import version of FNV though.

However its always possible for steam to mess up. After one update they changed my version to the no gore version, i was however able to change it back.

If you are thinking that might be the problem i couldn't run the nvse plugin, i don't think so. If you try to run the game with nvse and you have the german version the game will not even start. Just like it would not start when the game is updated and nvse is not.

I did use nvse and other nvse plugins the whole time. It was really strange.

Other than the game exe (and possible some ini settings) the german version is exactly the same as the international version. So there should also be no problems with files that are different.

Haha, sorry i'am not. Its a bad habit of mine to try answer questions that wasn't even asked.:s

However no version of nvse was compatible with the german version as far as i know. So you changed something that make you think yours might be?

If so maybe it really was that that made it possible for me to play now...I'm not sure. Could be that there are really more differences between the german and the international version than the ones i know.

Something that makes my uncut english version still relatable that i'm in Germany. And this also prevented me from using your old plugin.

In that case the chances would be pretty high that now that it works for me the "real" nogore version would work as well.

See, trying to answer without questions again....:P

Time to go to bed.....