SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Cool Stuff' date=' where should we add things like collars to the "don't remove" list? I'm suspecting I should add I add via script in SCR for the vanilla stuff & SCR stuff like collars/strapons etc?

[/quote']

That would be fine, just make sure it's in a loaded/restarted block since formlist contents do not properly work with game saving and loading.

Stuff added via AddFormToFormList is persistent & only needs to be added once, but I do think using ListAddForm (ie add every load) will work better for Hal in case new toys etc are added - that way people won't have to do an SCR-clean save to get some one-time init script to run again.

Well there are really two issues..

The NVSE command does not save with save games, while the vanilla command does.

The other issue is that one (or both??) do not properly clear when a save game is loaded. Honestly it's been a whole month now, so I am probably remembering something wrong here.

The best thing to do in this case is just use whichever command you want, but make sure you call it inside a loaded/restarted block so the items are re-added to the lists no matter what happens between the lists and savegames.

These lists aren't really 'dynamic' so it's not really important if things are 'left over' in them after a game load, but it is an issue if stuff gets 'lost' in a game load.

1. Will the new undressing/redressing hit a snag with Pip-Boy mods, like Readius and its derivatives (which completely remove the pip-boy from your arm and instead conjure up a PDA-like device into your palm when you hit the pip-boy hotkey)?

2. Cat/wolf/devil/wiera ears and tails from kaw Cat Outfits use Headband and Body AddOn 3 slots respectively, if I'm reading their entries correctly. I definitely wouldn't want to lose those during sex. :)

1. Will the new undressing/redressing hit a snag with Pip-Boy mods' date=' like Readius and its derivatives (which completely remove the pip-boy from your arm and instead conjure up a PDA-like device into your palm when you hit the pip-boy hotkey)?

As already stated, I do not touch the pip-boy slot. If the replacement pip-boys are clothing items, and use a slot other than the pip-boy slot, then they are going to be removed during sex and reequipped afterwards.

2. Cat/wolf/devil/wiera ears and tails from kaw Cat Outfits use Headband and Body AddOn 3 slots respectively, if I'm reading their entries correctly. I definitely wouldn't want to lose those during sex. :)

You'll need to get a list of their form IDs then along with the mod names (esp/esm filenames) and make a mini-mod that adds them to the appropriate sexout list -- or use the clothing eval system (once it's updated) to add them.

Because there's a crap load of stuff to add to wear during sex just in collars, cuffs and strap ons, what I've done in the next release of SCR is just add the formlists they are in to the SexoutNG formlist in my GameLoad/Restart "SexoutSCRS0AddStuffToFormLists" script as below:

AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsLockedCollar
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsCollar
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsAnkle
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsBelt
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsBlindFold
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsGag
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothBindingsWrists
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSLClothTypeStrapon

AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsLockedCollar
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsCollar
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsAnkle
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsBelt
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsBlindFold
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsGag
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothBindingsWrists
AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM SexoutSLClothTypeStrapon

This should work ok shouldn't it?

Is that supposed to work...?? I don't think it is/does, but I can add some kind of formlist copy routine to NX if it doesn't.. or (more clever) you could put all those lists in a NEW SCR list in the GECK, and then nested loop through them in a script in pretty short order.

NX_IsInList does a lot of clever things(*), but it's not quite that clever. Not yet anyway.

(*) Given any form it will tell you if that form is in the list as-is, if it's base form is in the list, if it's the base form of any item in the list, or if it and something in the list have the same base form.

In a script you can do recursive list-of-lists checking pretty easily, though only one level deep, with something like this..

ref subList
ref listItem
int i
int j
int outer
int inner

begin gamemode
 set outer to 1
 set inner to 2

set i to ListGetCount staticList

if i > 0
   Label outer
   set subList to ListGetNthForm staticList i
   set j to ListGetCount subList
   if j > 0
     Label inner
     set listItem to ListGetNthForm subList j
     AddFormToFormList sexoutlist... listItem
     set j to j - 1
     if j > 0
       goto inner
     endif
   endif
   set i to i - 1
   if i > 0
     goto outer
   endif
 endif
end

Is that supposed to work...?? I don't think it is/does' date=' but I can add some kind of formlist copy routine to NX if it doesn't.. or (more clever) you could put all those lists in a NEW SCR list in the GECK, and then nested loop through them in a script in pretty short order.[/quote']

Hmm, haven't actually tried it, I had some vague idea I've either done it elsewhere or seen it done before.

Might got the scripted way you suggest I'll just read every item in each of those lists and add them to your lists.

You'll need to get a list of their form IDs then along with the mod names (esp/esm filenames) and make a mini-mod that adds them to the appropriate sexout list -- or use the clothing eval system (once it's updated) to add them.

To be sure, a rewrite of clothing eval is on the books, but it'll have to wait until I'm done with SOFO, which should be out in a week or 2 (I'd add "touch wood", but it might not be the best choice of words around here).

In the meantime, anyone wondering how to handle clothing now should probably be pointed to Sen4Mi's MCM version at: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6307

Pride, i want to report some conflit about lastest SexoutNG beta with pregnancy mod, due to after i testing lastest sexoutNG beta with pregnancy mod, it cause some conflit to orgasm system and cause PC can't get Semen token also.

After i change SexoutNG.esm back to previous SexoutNG core fomod, every thing about SexoutNG and Pregnancy mod run smoothly again so i think new SexoutNG beta may have some conflit with Orgasm system and Semen token.

Didn't you tweak something in the cumming script for lust interoperability? Perhaps an unforseen side effect?

I added a flag to the main quest to enable casting the cumming spell, and defaulted it to on. However, that spell:

1) was only ever cast on females anyway, and still is.

2) serves no purpose except to run the 'sploosh' effect.

It should still be working as it was, unless Chase has already updated Lust to disable it, in which case Lust is responsible for casting the spell. That said, nothing in Pregnancy (or any other mod) should have been relying on that spell, and I don't see how they could -- it doesn't use any tokens or anything like that, makes no callbacks, etc. -- all it does is play a noise and display a graphical effect.

Well on the extremely off chance that Halstrom was overriding that script (naughty naughty!) to do cum stuff, then this change could have had an effect, but I don't think SCR or pregnancy are modifying any records in sexout any more, the few he had modified in the past were accidental I think.