SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

2.6.78b2 in OP

SexoutBeta replaced with core and data fomods, since there are new animations in here, SSR included, etc.

SSR is still there, no difference in the ESMs I don't think, but the SSR 7z has the SSRified versions of slavery, tryouts, and workinggirl.

Need to get some food now and then relax away from the computer. Tomorrow I'm off fixing a friends car for some of the day, should be around in the afternoon/evening though. Bughunt away!

Sure, can add them, no problem. Though, here's a dirty little secret... you can set any "extra" NX vars you like prior to casting those spells, and they will work.. ;)

So...

NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::raper" self
CIOS SexoutNGDoPlayerAnal
Will do just what you imagine it would.. ;)

Ah. Did not think about that. Duh.

Sorry. It's been a while since I've been "in the game" so to speak.

SSR is still there, no difference in the ESMs I don't think, but the SSR 7z has the SSRified versions of slavery, tryouts, and workinggirl.

I was wondering if SSR shouldn't have its own thread. A place where we can suggest a little cutting, maybe, or keeping ;)

I was wondering if SSR shouldn't have its own thread. A place where we can suggest a little cutting, maybe, or keeping ;)

I agree, from an organisational standpoint we definitely need an SSR thread.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but I've been having some trouble with the dog animations. Sometimes they work, most of the time they do not. I have never seen them work on the player at all and only occasionally do they work with NPCs.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but I've been having some trouble with the dog animations. Sometimes they work, most of the time they do not. I have never seen them work on the player at all and only occasionally do they work with NPCs.

What dog?  I'm a newb here, so the only dog i know of is rocket and he's still using SCR.

Speaking of SCR, is it safe to use that with SSR?  Missing some of my preferred plugins.

What dog?  I'm a newb here, so the only dog i know of is rocket and he's still using SCR.

Tryout PG Kennel is a mod I created that builds off the Powder Gangers Tryout mod. For all practical purposes, it has been rendered obsolete due to several changes within SCR in recent months. I have been trying to get an updated version out there, but between real life and the ever evolving nature of Sexout, it just isn't happening. Regardless, it relies heavily on the dog animations as the player and any companions with her will periodically be required to do time in a kennel full of coyotes. I also have another little mod that I created some time ago for my own use where the player can coax Sunny Smiles into letting the player watch Cheyenne mount her and eventually, the player can even talk Sunny into getting Cheyenne to mount the PC if the PC is female. I should polish up the dialogue a bit and release it, but it is really a simple mod that adds only dialogue with embedded sex scripts.

I have had a simular issue for a couple of months where the dog and NPC/toon would just stand there until the animation would be over and I can then gain control again. Still have that same issue with the current Beta, SSR and sexkey. Outside of sexkey the animatons currently work fine. (Vault 13 and motorunner tested, no other non-SCR mods available to test this with)

Its no surprise to me they don't work with the new Beta/SSR, to be fair. Try and use the STABLE versions of SCR/Sexout and see if the same thing happens? If not then we know it is the new versions, but I find it strange I'm not getting any errors with versions 20130519 of SCR, 20130422 of SCR_Data and 2.6.77 of SexoutNG and Data.

I'm uploading the plugin I made for Sunny and Cheyenne. Prideslayer and anyone else wanting to test the dog/human animations are welcome to play around with it. I made this when I was first creating kennel just to see how the dog animations work. I liked the idea so much, I expanded the dialogue a bit and added an option for the player. The dialogue option for Sunny is available right away which makes it convenient for testing purposes.

SunnyDoesCheyenne.esp

Its no surprise to me they don't work with the new Beta/SSR, to be fair. Try and use the STABLE versions of SCR/Sexout and see if the same thing happens? If not then we know it is the new versions, but I find it strange I'm not getting any errors with versions 20130519 of SCR, 20130422 of SCR_Data and 2.6.77 of SexoutNG and Data.

Previous install was using Sexout 2.6.77 and SCR Stable 201300328.1.

The problem started when ZAZ was rolled back. I didn't have the original one.

For a long time I thought it was something I was doing. However the animations work for every mod except SexKey. That tells me that SexKey is looking for something that is unavailable. ZAZ useto have animations in it and many of those were moved to Sexout with the newer version. (moving from 2.6.76 or a version before I forget now)

For a long time I thought it was something I was doing. However the animations work for every mod except SexKey. That tells me that SexKey is looking for something that is unavailable. ZAZ useto have animations in it and many of those were moved to Sexout with the newer version. (moving from 2.6.76 or a version before I forget now)

Your SCR is woefully out of date, by the way. That could explain some of the problems. 

Works with regular mods. Have you used SexKey mod to see if it dose the same with your copy?

Works with regular mods. Have you used SexKey mod to see if it dose the same with your copy?

I'll try it tomorrow and get back to you.

Your SCR is woefully out of date, by the way. That could explain some of the problems. 

I know. I know.

I was in the process of moving back to FNV from Oblivion and was going ot update my plugins... Then I saw that Prideslayer was back and working on a beta Sexout and SSR. Decided to play around with them. The best testing would be to try the mods that have been already made compatable with SSR.

After testing some more or if I start to want to play again I will have to see if SSR and SCR are compatable with each other If not go with whatever would be the most compatable for game play.

Can we get a SSR beta thread going? I believe it was mentioned before. I downloaded that new esp mentioned a few post above and it requires SCR. Having a seperate post with SSR needs would help with some confusion don't you think?

With the above mentioned I need to ask if othes have had this issue:

With Marissa at the Leigon camp does this happen.

Several times the camera would zoom out and then back to her dialoge. Several times until the NPC starts sex. 3 or 4 times at least. Happens occasionally throughout the time but really bad with different text ending for this specific part.

Oh I almost forgot I have repeated this last issue 3 seperate times so far.

That's funny, because I have the older version of ZAZ and am getting this issue. I never got the version that was released prior to it being rolled back because I was inactive during that time. I looked at my copy of ZAZ in FNVEdit to see if there were any dog animations, which there are. The thing is, according to FNVEdit, there is no conflict. They both use the same animation, but ZAZ isn't overriding Sexout because the instances are the same in both files. Deactivating ZAZ didn't do anything either and I know ZAZ wasn't being forced loaded by the game as I got the warning message that is wasn't there.

That's funny, because I have the older version of ZAZ and am getting this issue. I never got the version that was released prior to it being rolled back because I was inactive during that time. I looked at my copy of ZAZ in FNVEdit to see if there were any dog animations, which there are. The thing is, according to FNVEdit, there is no conflict. They both use the same animation, but ZAZ isn't overriding Sexout because the instances are the same in both files. Deactivating ZAZ didn't do anything either and I know ZAZ wasn't being forced loaded by the game as I got the warning message that is wasn't there.

My animations work just fine normally. The only issue I have had was with one mod. SexKey. It dosn't like the newer animations. Randomly it will not display an animation. Most of those are Dogs. Occasionally Supermutant and the such. Mostly just the newer ones.

I am assuming that you are having problems with the dog animations running normally with other mods (normal mods) and not Sexkey. If that is the case I am baffled.

I know. I know.

I was in the process of moving back to FNV from Oblivion and was going ot update my plugins... Then I saw that Prideslayer was back and working on a beta Sexout and SSR. Decided to play around with them. The best testing would be to try the mods that have been already made compatable with SSR.

After testing some more or if I start to want to play again I will have to see if SSR and SCR are compatable with each other If not go with whatever would be the most compatable for game play.

Can we get a SSR beta thread going? I believe it was mentioned before. I downloaded that new esp mentioned a few post above and it requires SCR. Having a seperate post with SSR needs would help with some confusion don't you think?

With the above mentioned I need to ask if othes have had this issue:

With Marissa at the Leigon camp does this happen.

attachicon.gifTryout Leigon Glitch.PNG

attachicon.gifTryout Leigon Glitch - Time for me to go.PNG

Several times the camera would zoom out and then back to her dialoge. Several times until the NPC starts sex. 3 or 4 times at least. Happens occasionally throughout the time but really bad with different text ending for this specific part.

Oh I almost forgot I have repeated this last issue 3 seperate times so far.

Hmm SCR doesn't alter Marissas dialogue in anyway, it must be some other mod.

I have not tested marissa, but dog animations worked fine for me otherwise, such as with motorrunner in fiends tryout. This is with the current SSR, and the tryouts from the SSR download. Sexout core/data version (release or beta) makes no difference.

User29, no, I did not find any way to do this in fnvedit -- but I haven't looked either. For now, the other animation you suggested is being used.

Next beta will have some body changes, testing right now, but the gist is that I'm removing 'Sexout - Nudes.bsa' in favor of new BSAs, dividing up body types by type and gender, and adding a picker to the FOMM script where appropriate. At present there will be three BSAs..

"Sexout - T6M.bsa" - Bouncing T6M female, same one that has sexout has been including for a while.

"Sexout - Breezes.bsa" - Breezes male. Default nude male is underwear mesh, erect mesh bodysuit.

"Sexout - Roberts.bsa" - Same as Breezes but.. roberts. This will also include all the Roberts armor items.

If you're the anti-fomod type, having all these BSAs in the data directory won't matter, but you'll get Breezes since it's first alphabetically. If you want Roberts instead, just delete the Breezes BSA.

Testing all this right now to ensure it actually works, at least the nude and bodysuit aspects, and that the texture issue in the current release is addressed.

As always, since the files are in BSAs, simply having different files with the same names in your data directory will override whatever is in the BSA, provided you have archive invalidation enabled in FOMM (or some other mechanism).

Ok, moving the bodysuit mesh (meshes/armor/SexoutBodysuits/OutfitMErect.nif) into the BSA leads to the invisible-body during sex issue (missing mesh, right? or is that missing texture? I can never remember), which I think is why I had moved it out of the BSA and into a normal file in the data directory.

I remember a thread about this.. somewhere, but can't find it now, regarding some quirks in how assets are loaded from BSA files. Anyone remember or have any insights?

Edit: It helps if I actually recreate the BSA once I've added files to the directory I make the BSA from. Further it helps if I copy that new BSA into the directory I make the data fomod from, before I compress the directory.

Retesting now that I found that the mesh was not actually in the BSA.

Edit2: Indeed, that fixed things. Have BSAs for Roberts and Breezes both working. Now I'm on to trying to determine if the armor files (the fixes for breezes & roberts) included in the sexout BSA files will override the vanilla BSAs, or if the files need to be loose...

Edited by prideslayer