SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

hi

im not sure if im putting this in the right place but here goes

from what i understand there is some work going on with undressing scripts, what are the chances of there being some way to equip special cloths on for certain sex act.

for example i thought it would be usefull if custom underwear could be equipped for females giving oral or torn clothing could be equiped for rape

hi

im not sure if im putting this in the right place but here goes

from what i understand there is some work going on with undressing scripts' date=' what are the chances of there being some way to equip special cloths on for certain sex act.

for example i thought it would be usefull if custom underwear could be equipped for females giving oral or torn clothing could be equiped for rape

[/quote']

Will think about it, but I don't think it really "fits" to have your clothes go from fine, to damaged, to fine. The "right" way to do this in your mod is to just equip the clothes beforehand, and make sure you've added them (via a script) to the sexout safe for sex formlist.

2.6.71b1 available in OP.

Features done, available in the beta, and fully tested:

- 13 new supermutant anims (1403-1414, 1430). Thanks beck11! (new DATA FOMOD required)

Features done, available in the beta, not fully tested:

- Rex added to 'dogs' list.

- Minor literacy fixes

- modify SexoutSheMaleEffect and SexoutHeFemaleEffect to have a magnitude of 1 and a duration of 9999 days.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello prideslayer,

I gave tried the 2.6.71b2 version, and I encounter an issue in Vault 19.

ERROR 1:

After being imprisoned by Epstein, the PC is used on the pillory, and then raped by Epstein. (no companion).

The PC gets stuck... I used the console command: "player.setrestrained 0" to get out of that.

ERROR 2:

After the scene above, the PC takes a nap and once it awakes, sex animations don't work anymore. The "customers" just stand around naked with no animations. I looked at the console and I saw this error:

NGSAN: Aborting due to 7.2

I looked up what that means in another post and I found "actor in use".

The reason I tried the beta was because I encountered ERROR 2 in the official release. Otherwise the BETA seems to work better because when the PC spawns in Epstein's dungeon, she is equipped with the slave outfit. (in the last stable release this is not the case).

I have all the mods updated to 1 week or less ago (I updated SCR today to see if it makes a difference).

I looked up this issue on the site, and all I could find were very old posts describing the same issue. I assume that the problem was fixed at one point and it just came back now. But I could be wrong...

Thank you for the mod.

Anyone know if "'safe for sex' clothing check against all slots" is going to make it into the next versions? tattooedillusions has done a mod modifying Kaws body jewelry, making it work for several bouncy bodies :D (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12219). It works nicely although it's using a slot that sexoutNG unequips during sex. I noted this on that link, but I though I'd add a note here as well since it's relevant to the "safe for sex" idea. I'm playing around with the clothing evaluator (need to search for the docs again on that) to see if I can get the jewelry to stay on (and maybe remove my hat during oral sex...).

Anyone know if "'safe for sex' clothing check against all slots" is going to make it into the next versions? tattooedillusions has done a mod modifying Kaws body jewelry' date=' making it work for several bouncy bodies :D (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12219). It works nicely although it's using a slot that sexoutNG unequips during sex. I noted this on that link, but I though I'd add a note here as well since it's relevant to the "safe for sex" idea. I'm playing around with the clothing evaluator (need to search for the docs again on that) to see if I can get the jewelry to stay on (and maybe remove my hat during oral sex...).

[/quote']

I think it was scheduled for a soonish version - we'll have to wait & see when pride shows up again. Once it's in place, I plan on rewriting clothing eval from scratch to make it account for all slots, seeing as the one in SCR (docs here)currently only handles upperbody slots, like NG does for undressing & the safe for sex lists.

Sen4Mi's version of clothing eval via MCM handles more slots, but as long as NG doesn't do it, there's no point in using it for the 'safe for sex' stuff. It still allows more slots for other uses of clothing eval though, like CheckMeOut.

OK, starting work on this clothing slot thing right now. There are 20 slots, and I'm not sure that I should check/manipulate all of them. I could for completeness sake but I think without a lot of work from those building the lists, it's going to result in things being removed that really shouldn't be. My plan right now then is to ignore (not check) these slots:

6 : pip boy

8 : necklace

11 : eyeglasses

12 : nosering

13 : earrings

Speak up now with thoughts on this if you have them, people. ;)

my deathclaw and bloatfly mutations occupy the backpack slot' date=' and the tits I equip are set to the mask slot.

So I need those not to be removed during sex.

[/quote']

Any not in the list I put above will be checked and removed, so if you have items you need to not be removed, just make sure your startup script (gameloaded || gamerestarted) adds them to the safe for sex clothing list (SexoutNGSafeClothesF for females, M for males). Note they will be removed anyway if the players undress setting is 'always' rather than 'use list'.

I have a list of animations and stuff that I'm not sure are in the current data fomod so I'll be looking through them again when I'm done with this.

As long as everyone puts everything they want left on in the lists, everything will work correctly. My concern is really about non-sexout items (vanilla or mod added) that are *also* going to get removed, because they're not in the list. Someone is going to have a real project on their hands going through such mods and making lists.. ;)

An important note on how this is working / going to work..

The initial version is going to check *every* slot, even those I mentioned above, just for testing. This means that, more than likely, some vanilla and 3rd party non-sexout items are going to be removed and then reequipped. This is going to cause some issues ranging from mild (hair, earrings, necklaces) to slightly more than mild (exploding collars).

Any items that are removed are reequipped without the "cannot unequip" flag -- since I currently cannot test the status of that flag before removing them. This will result in things like exploding collars being removable after sex. I know this is a 'bug' but the correct thing to do to fix it is to ensure that all such items are in the safe for sex lists, so that they aren't removed to begin with.

Just a heads up.

Edit: Also note that until these things are added, there may be additional "more than mild" consequences. Since the default setting is to not redress after rape, collars, hair, earrings and so on will not be reequipped if they are removed -- which they will be until they are added to the appropriate lists.

6 : pip boy

8 : necklace

11 : eyeglasses

12 : nosering

13 : earrings

some of those slots are taken for other stuff, especially in mix & match clothing mods. What slot an item has has nothing to do anymore with what it is. So a skirt or something could be taking up the 'necklace' slot.

I think it's best to just remove everything, and if people want to keep anything on, they can add it to the safe lists with clothing eval. Or add stuff via geck. I think it's the simplest solution.

2.6.71b3 in OP

Added checking and removing/equipping from all slots except the pip-boy slot, as this seemed to be causing problems. Will investigate that more later on if people want/need it removed.

I noticed that sometimes weapons are not removed properly but this isn't a new problem.

Also, I just realized, I did not test with creatures, so early adopters please do so and report back on any issues. I had to change the base effect script to get this to work, since:

1) if the player undresses after the camera switches to TFC, it doesn't actually work.

2) If the NPCs are undressed *before* the switch to TFC, when the player is involved, they redress when they are moved into position.

Because there are so many slots and they can all affect the game graphics, there is (was) a high probability that many items would not actually be removed when attempting to remove them all in one pass, so they are done incrementally, giving the graphics engine a chance to catch up. A flag is set on the actor when undressing is completed (hopefully) and, if the player is involved, then the main effect delays processing until this flag has been set.

Added checking and removing/equipping from all slots except the pip-boy slot' date=' as this seemed to be causing problems. Will investigate that more later on if people want/need it removed.

[/quote']

To equip pip-boy in FNV you can use MenuMode block.

AFAIK it is not possible in GameMode. This bug has been introduced in FNV.

I will (again) try to get this done today / this weekend here in the beta. Sorry for my absence lately!

Nothing to be sorry for mate' date=' it's not like we are paying you to be here :)

An important note on how this is working / going to work..

The initial version is going to check *every* slot, even those I mentioned above, just for testing. This means that, more than likely, some vanilla and 3rd party non-sexout items are going to be removed and then reequipped. This is going to cause some issues ranging from mild (hair, earrings, necklaces) to slightly more than mild (exploding collars).

Any items that are removed are reequipped without the "cannot unequip" flag -- since I currently cannot test the status of that flag before removing them. This will result in things like exploding collars being removable after sex. I know this is a 'bug' but the correct thing to do to fix it is to ensure that all such items are in the safe for sex lists, so that they aren't removed to begin with.

Just a heads up.

Edit: Also note that until these things are added, there may be additional "more than mild" consequences. Since the default setting is to not redress after rape, collars, hair, earrings and so on will not be reequipped if they are removed -- which they will be until they are added to the appropriate lists.

Cool Stuff, where should we add things like collars to the "don't remove" list? I'm suspecting I should add I add via script in SCR for the vanilla stuff & SCR stuff like collars/strapons etc?

Added checking and removing/equipping from all slots except the pip-boy slot' date=' as this seemed to be causing problems. Will investigate that more later on if people want/need it removed.

[/quote']

To equip pip-boy in FNV you can use MenuMode block.

AFAIK it is not possible in GameMode. This bug has been introduced in FNV.

That won't help.. it's not like I can (or want to) force the game into menumode. This is just for automatic undressing/redressing. No need for me to remove the pipboy really anyway.

Cool Stuff' date=' where should we add things like collars to the "don't remove" list? I'm suspecting I should add I add via script in SCR for the vanilla stuff & SCR stuff like collars/strapons etc?

[/quote']

That would be fine, just make sure it's in a loaded/restarted block since formlist contents do not properly work with game saving and loading.

That won't help.. it's not like I can (or want to) force the game into menumode. This is just for automatic undressing/redressing. No need for me to remove the pipboy really anyway.

Something like this?

BEGIN	GameMode	; or any other script fragment that runs in GM
Set equipb To 1
END

BEGIN	MenuMode

If equipb
player.EquipItem pipboy 0 1
player.EquipItem pipboyglove 0 1
Set equipb To 0
EndIf

END

Pip-Boy won't be equipped immediately but at the first opportunity.