Well it seems like you have quests that no longer are part the mod. Perhaps you have some weird left-overs from some previous installation? The current version just has 2 quests:

CLS_MainController: Handles integration with other mods and pretty much all gameplay effects as well as maintenance (if required). It should be up and running and there should be one alias for the player and some conditional property that determines the faction level of your cow.

CLS_FarmController: Just handles teleportation to and from the barn. It should have a bunch of aliases and properties for up to ten followers and locations.

If the mod failed to load the cow faction from BAC it'll display a message box about missing requirements. After that it'll just check the rank in that faction, so you might wanna dig into that as well.

3 hours ago, DoomSequirrel said:

Well it seems like you have quests that no longer are part the mod. Perhaps you have some weird left-overs from some previous installation? The current version just has 2 quests:

CLS_MainController: Handles integration with other mods and pretty much all gameplay effects as well as maintenance (if required). It should be up and running and there should be one alias for the player and some conditional property that determines the faction level of your cow.

CLS_FarmController: Just handles teleportation to and from the barn. It should have a bunch of aliases and properties for up to ten followers and locations.

If the mod failed to load the cow faction from BAC it'll display a message box about missing requirements. After that it'll just check the rank in that faction, so you might wanna dig into that as well.

Yes and i see only 2 quests. I installed this mod short after was published but then I also had problem that dialog doesn't appeared.
And I don't get any message box from CLS. And from what I saw thing that work for me are:
-random damage when eating something not present on whitelist,
-when I type sqv cls_maincontroller i can see that mod successfully  get cow level variable
And that's it.

EDIT:
So i loaded every mod that i Have to tesVedit and click" Apply filter for conflict losers" and i found mod that was causing problems.
It was 3 dialog topics in Relationship Dialogue Overhaul . So I only needed to copy one condition from cls to this topic and now everything work great.
Well almost because I have other problem with milk mod economy ( I can't use pomps - when i activate them I get for 3 sec no control over character and nothing more happen)

5 hours ago, Brittany11101 said:

So mod currently allow to sleep in barn after transformation and determine which food are good for our cow? I ask because I want to be sure if everything is working right now.

yeah that's it for now.

11 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Any teasers for the next update? ?

Well there a couple of things i'm working on. But I guess the biggest one will be this here: 

bull.JPG

How do I get a list of the food items that you can eat? Also would it be possible to make to food have a status effect instead of an instant penalty? I figure if you're gonna eat something it will hamper you in the long term rather than immediately. Kinda like eating spoiled food in Ineed and getting rotgut. Otherwise I can just heal up right away with magic and still satisfy the Ineed hunger requirement.

After updating both CLS and MME to the latest version it appears, that the Lactacid is toxic for my char. This leads to the effect that once my char is locked in the "bound milk pump" and being force-fed with Lactacid she'll run into the bleedout state.

I tried to add the lactacid to the whitelist - but without success. Does anybody have a little hint for me?

8 hours ago, mirksx said:

After updating both CLS and MME to the latest version it appears, that the Lactacid is toxic for my char. This leads to the effect that once my char is locked in the "bound milk pump" and being force-fed with Lactacid she'll run into the bleedout state.

I tried to add the lactacid to the whitelist - but without success. Does anybody have a little hint for me?

MME has different Formlists depending on what exactly you need. In TESEdit you can find these lists and their entries under the FormID list node for any given plugin (provided that it contains such list). The configuration can take these lists and add them to the whitelist. 

The configuration file is located in "Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\CLS" and the default looks like this:

{
    "formList" : 
    {
        "foodformlists" : [ "378908|MilkModNEW.esp" ],
        "foodkeywords" : [ "0" ]
    }
}

As you can see there is already an entry for MME. This one is for the MME_Milks list. However this list does not contain stuff like lactacid, so you'll either have to choose a list that contains everything or add another list that contains the desired potion. 

In case of lactacid, you can find it in the MME_Util_Potions list. TESEdit should report a Form ID similar to "XX07372C" for this list, but you cannot use that value because the json utility can't handle these values. Instead you have to convert it into some kind of mod idenpendent format:

• Given the value -> 1207372C
  • Skip the first 2 digits -> 07372C
  • Convert hexadecimal to decimal -> 472876
  • Append the plugin name -> 472876|MilkModNEW.esp

So a configuration that would use both lists should look something like this:

{
	"formList" : 
	{
		"foodformlists" : [ "378908|MilkModNEW.esp", "472876|MilkModNEW.esp" ],
	}
}

I really love this mod but there is some issues i have with the diet function. Potions added by MME and BAC (Not lactacid and Milk though) actually kill my character. This becomes a problem when BAC forces a bunch of potions on me during a quest. Even godmode cant prevent death here. Also the potion that MME feeds you in the forced Milk Pump kills my character, making the forced version unusable. All types of Water added by Realistic Needs also kills my character so i have nothing to drink.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 1:32 PM, funkalla said:

The problem is solved.

Just take a health potion.

1411852767_TESV2019-10-0301-23-38-477.jpg.5d0493f1d8e086ed5edb0ae6f118a11b.jpg

676431323_TESV2019-10-0301-24-02-946.jpg.034bfa487f8630abe5690116fca5cdd5.jpg

814003527_TESV2019-10-0301-24-31-929.jpg.754942ee68a3cbbf0a0b8d6ede8c91b3.jpg

just take a health potion? too bad this isn't twitch otherwise i would use a "4head" and "kappa" jk

real fix use this guys, put in here Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\CLS open it and add this.

hope that this is added by default in the next update :) 

{
	"formList" : 
	{
	}
}
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 11:35 PM, LinksSword said:

just take a health potion? too bad this isn't twitch otherwise i would use a "4head" and "kappa" jk

real fix use this guys, put in here Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\CLS open it and add this.

hope that this is added by default in the next update :) 

{
	"formList" : 
	{
	}
}

Thanks so much!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking a quick look, here are all the foods that are put into the list that you can eat by default.

Spoiler

Alchemy Ingredients

-----------------------

Wheat

Tundra Cotton

Thistle Branch

Grass Pod

Snowberries

Nordic Barnacle

Crimson Nirnroot

Nirnroot

Nightshade

Lavender

Blue Mountain Flower

Purple Mountain Flower

Red Mountain Flower

Juniper Berries

Hanging Moss

Elves Ear

Deathbell

-----------------------

Food

-----------------------

Cabbage

Gourd

Leek

Potato

Red Apple

Green Apple

Apple Cabbage Stew

Carrot

Sweet Roll

Tomato

Tomato Soup

Cheese Slices/Wheels (Goat and Eidar)

Honey

Honningbrew Mead

Grilled Leeks

Mead

Baked Potatoes

Vegetable Soup

Alto Wine

Wine

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 5:55 PM, AWHA said:

I'm a bit lost, I can talk to the staplemaster and get teleported to the barn, but then nothing happens. Is there supposed to be a scene playing after I teleport to the barn?

Far as I know, it's just an alternate inn so you have a place to sleep (since no inns will let you stay) and a place to get milked.

2 hours ago, laurous said:

Far as I know, it's just an alternate inn so you have a place to sleep (since no inns will let you stay) and a place to get milked.

Ah I see. For some reason I thought there would be more to it, but I guess this is really just another player home mod. Oh well.

• 2 months later...

{
    "formList" :
    {
        "foodformlists" : [ "378908|MilkModNEW.esp", "472876|MilkModNEW.esp", "22838|iNeed.esp", "2432|iNeed.esp" ],
    }
}

Despite the odds of doing something right the first time using Test5Edit; my addition makes water non-poisonous. I tested it with both the well in Whiterun as with a waterskin.

No idea if both values are neccesary or whether I made -all- drinks work.  But so far, not that shabby. :)