On 7/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, Dudemer said:

20190722185149_1.jpg.728ba7e8b692252c326eda9386983612.jpg

I understand some people have bin trouble with Boob Rows so I made this to help with that. simply place the Boob Row 1 nif that is in the zip file below (And yes your going to have to extract the file first) in your BodySlide ShapeData and use OutfitStudio to add it to any body or armor you want. BUT BEWARE IF YOU SAVE OVER A ARMOR'S OSP YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO REINSTALL THE ARMOR IF YOU WANT IT TO LOOK NORMAL AGAIN.

ooh and if you do not know how to Import the nif in to a osp.

1.open OutfitStudio by opening BodySlide and going to the OutfitStudio button.

2.click file at the top left of the OutfitStudio toolbar and click load project find a osp you want to add a boob row to and open it

3.click file again and go down to import then click nif

4.find the folder Boobs Row 1 in ShapeData.

5. when the mesh Boobs Row 1 has bin loaded on body or armor you want, make sure not to move it and  go to the toolbar again go over to the slider tab and click Conform all. now you should be able to move the the Boobs Row mesh with out braking it now place how you like on the body I Suggest making each row you add smaller and smaller to fit the body better.

OOOOOOHHH and this is for cbbe so don't use it on unp based body's.

20190722185140_1.jpg

Boobs Row 1.zip 54.52 kB · 11 downloads

Thanks with the nif file you shared i managed to do this with the hime robe mod as a test, i think it looks pretty alright.

bandicam 2019-07-26 18-36-17-354.jpg

LoL this mod is so ridiculous it's funny. :mask::mask::mask:

1) Would it work if I convert resources into SSE? I see some hdt. So physics stuff would not work only. Or does it require some features of Racemenu that are currently unavailable for SSE?

2) Can you turn milkmaid into Cow with this mod?

Just now, Nepro said:

1) Would it work if I convert resources into SSE? I see some hdt. So physics stuff would not work only. Or does it require some features of Racemenu that are currently unavailable for SSE?

1. There is HDT for SSE, if you do convert it, lemme know, been anxious to try it out on SE.

2. Yep, tho its somewhat glitchy. 

9 minutes ago, Nepro said:

1 honestly man that why I like this mod.

2 and if you can do it do but I would ask skyrimfet first before you get to in to it

@Dudemer Now if i can figure out how to copy and paste weights from one mesh to another since it might look fine at standard scaling but as soon as the breast scale they will go right through the dress if i can copy the l breast weighs from the 2nd breast row mesh i could make the dress scale with the lower set boobs just dont know how to go about it i am a newb when it comes to this kind of stuff.

27 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@Dudemer Now if i can figure out how to copy and paste weights from one mesh to another since it might look fine at standard scaling but as soon as the breast scale they will go right through the dress if i can copy the l breast weighs from the 2nd breast row mesh i could make the dress scale with the lower set boobs just dont know how to go about it i am a newb when it comes to this kind of stuff.

I'll have to play around the Boob row on outfit because I don't know how you would weight a outfit to the boob row  

1 hour ago, Dudemer said:

I'll have to play around the Boob row on outfit because I don't know how you would weight a outfit to the boob row  

it's definitely possible just don't know myself how to go about it, I remember someone had posted a post about a double breast armor they were working on a long time ago in the MME forums but nothing came of it. I wish i could remember where i saw that post. It's most likely long gone in the shuffle but he posted a pic of his pc in windhelm at night wearing a custom armor he configured from the 4tits mesh included in mme for in skyrim to use.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Thelawofcurryy said:

Hi

I have a question that how can I find a cow-level up potion?

Actually, I opened a consol and wrote 'help "slevelu" ', but there was no happen

Do I need other mod or sth?

there isn't a function to find the cow level up potion yet. you need to use the console command "help luvelu 4" to find the proper item id for the potion. you don't need the ' or " when typeing the command.

1 hour ago, funkalla said:

Waiting for a new update is already half a year.
When will it be updated?

Noticed that the author has been updating the Devious Butt mod so he might be working though an idea for that before coming back to this. FYI I'm hoping for an update as well as I worked though the entire playthrough and am hoping to try new material.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I did the dialogue and use the milking machine and doing that for past eternity. No idea how to progress

i haven't even started it yet LOL maybe there more parts to the transformation he has to add and hasn't yet? he did say he was adding more like walking/running on all fours

3 hours ago, lonewolfingit11 said:

Marc won't go to the Talos statue.  I've been at this for an hour and he always goes to the inn instead of the statue.  Can anyone give me a hand with this?

Sometimes you need to wait till midnight after talking with him. I have had the issue of having to skip to the next day for it to work. Also there is a debug option in MCM for Marc being stuck.