What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Honestly just a finished version of the Immersive Pet Girl mod with:

• the ability to choose certain NPCs to be the player's "owner", where they can take the player on walks and generally provide care for them.
  • a more robust animal system allowing for actual relationships with other animals instead of just scaring them off.
  • optional ties into mods like Devious Mindbreak or SD+ when the player reaches max slavery rank.

Would really love a spin off of Monoman's sexlab survival with just the simply knock feature. 

In a tough play through being able to find a bed for the night can be hard!

Maybe I can knock on Faendal's door and he'll let me in for the night! Although I'll have to fuck him till the morning. 

Ideally there'd be a cut scene of you in bed with the house owner fucking then fade to black. When morning comes a dialogue box will pop up telling you how many anal, oral and vaginal creampies you took, what sex acts you did and how much sleep you got. Because there's so much fucking, sleep is randomized between 5 and 12 hours. This means it's not a great alternative to just finding your own bed somewhere and there's kind of a price to pay. Maybe you miss a whole day just because you're fucking so much with the owner?

Of course there would be a follow up system where the owner might accost you in town when he see's you, asking if you're going to spend the night again? Maybe getting upset if you turn him down. Turning down would lower your disposition but routinely spending the night would increase it. 

Married people or people will always turn down a stranger sleeping in their house for sex which should make it even harder to find somewhere and someone to sleep with. Maybe a dialogue check too!

I would like a lore friendly and story rich dlc sized prison mod.  I am bi and all of the prison sexlab mods I have seen with story have been for female characters only.  So this mod should either be configurable or for male characters only. The premise I am going for is that the Dragonborn is framed for murdering a prominent nobleman. A large group of  bounty hunters capture you and you are shipped off to a privately owned  Island prison in the sea of ghosts which makes cidna mine look like detention. You have to survive there doing slave labor ,fights where the winner can do what ever they want to the loser, rape torture kill you guys get the point, and other side quests. You do all of this long enough for you to have your name hopefully cleared by an investigator who is a childhood friend of yours tries to clear your name.

My dream mod would be a small collection of ideas like interactive tools.

A larger recipe list were you first need to obtain other craftable items or collectable items to make new things.

For instance you need to shear animal then spin to thread then weave to make bolt of cloth that can be died colors then paturns used to make cloth clothing. Or a shovel that let's you dig letting you level a aria then a axe that let's you cut trees down . Saw to make boards and beams. Let you forge things like bolts and nail . The more the better.

ok, as far as we are talking about dreams :)

I would really love a mod that alter the main quest, so that you are no more the dragonborn, but his or her slave. 

Such a mod could start in Helgen like vanilla start, where you are on sale at the local slave market. After the dragon attack your new owner keeps shouting and will follow all the steps of the vanilla main quest under the control of the IA and well, you are his or her slave and have to follow :) 

Realistic female creatures. Genderbased intercourse with humans and other creatures, while the creature itself will look for the own species first. With realistic length of the act. An Elk would never take as long as an wolf.

Yes, I know there is a female creature mod out there, but a lioness never has the look of a male lion and a male elk has the bigger antlers.

6 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

A version of SexLab that recognizes futanari/hermaphrodite as a legitimate SL gender. That's all I want at this point.

i don't see how that can be made to effect the programing in a meaningful matter, skyrim itself only has a "is female" flag as a option for NPCs (off=male, on=female) so the best SexLab can do is just let females use male animations (and vice versa), and it can already do that.

......but i guess it could be done by detecting/using the "Opposite Gender Anims" flag (Eg: if "is female" and "Opposite Gender Anims" flags are both on then consider the NPC to be a herm)

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't see how that can be made to effect the programing in a meaningful matter, skyrim itself only has a "is female" flag as a option for NPCs (off=male, on=female) so the best SexLab can do is just let females use male animations (and vice versa), and it can already do that.

......but i guess it could be done by detecting/using the "Opposite Gender Anims" flag (Eg: if "is female" and "Opposite Gender Anims" flags are both on then consider the NPC to be a herm)

Some mods already do that by checking both Skyrim's and SL's gender to see if they match (SL usually uses Skyrim's gender by default, but there are functions to override that and change what gender SL recognizes them all); if SL says an actor is male but Skyrim says they are female, you can (usually) assume they are futa.

Plus, the "Opposite Gender Anims" flag can only be changed in the NPC data itself, so it would be impossible to change gender on runtime (be if for the player or for NPCs). And also there's a ton of vanilla NPCs (mainly Orcs and some Nords) that already use that tag, and thus would be recognized as such by default.

Agreed that there ain't much to be done with it even if it was implemented, though; I don't really know what changes could be made to SL's code to take advantage of that information.

I would die to see some really silly animation alternatives to the usual sex. Like instead of a sex anim starting, something really stupid plays out instead. I think maybe Sheogorath can relate to what I mean. Like, Wabbajack spells, except on the sexlab target scene and to include player.

Some unique ones I have seen are a death rape, where the victim ends impaled. It would be nice to see a set of nice torture anims like using the rack, whipped with unique whips, chopped, burning with candle, struck with lightning thalmor style. But maybe more fluffy variants too. Like...a tickle session or tickle machine set meant to make the victim laugh till they pee, getting dunked, or degrading challenges for sub/vic that would fit nicely to bdsm mods. A toot animation like the above wants ^ could be fun too.

On 1/17/2019 at 4:26 AM, Blaze69 said:

Agreed that there ain't much to be done with it even if it was implemented, though; I don't really know what changes could be made to SL's code to take advantage of that information.

I was thinking of native support for SLAL tags like futa/hermaphrodite in addition to the traditional male/female tags. With only two genders there's no impetus for animators to bother with more futa anims since getting them to trigger properly requires yet another mod or manually cycling through potentially hundreds of different animations. Hell, maybe it could be done with SLAL alone.

There is another mod idea that likely won't happen for fifteen-plus years: a complete revamp of the coding. Better multi-threading support, better memory handling, the works! But to do that we'd need the source code. And Bethesda is determined to hold onto that like a fat kid with a corn dog.

I would love to see a mod that plays around with some of the discrimination against beast races in relation to the player(male or female) like marrying or sleeping with beast races causes some npcs to start to dislike the player and even send thugs or threaten notes to the player. Also beast race followers not being allowed in certain cities like Windhelm for example. 

I agree with fappy45454, I would like to talk to my horse or dog as  a companion, and really try to keep her happy and involved with the game. Like any race none are going to follow the human ID, but rather forms or customs of their own. Not trying to be more human, but sharing their thoughts as equals.

So they could be assassins, or magic users, or what ever. I think that would make the game a lot more colorful.

A pube grooming mod. Not really a big deal if working with equippable 3D pubes, but I'm talking about the "body options" type applique-style pubes. I realize how out of the question this is, making alterations to femalebody_1.dds while it's a loaded asset. But wouldn't it be cool?

>visit the aesthetician

>slap on some shaving cream, shaving animation ensues

>NEW BUSH!

I would love to see a mod that takes watersports (not corprophilia, though) from something merely dabbled in by various mods to something that's more a part of the game world. This site has more than covered bestiality, bondage, romance, and slavery. We even have mods for breast milking, egg-laying, pregnancy, and turning the PC into a literal cow-girl. We really need to expand the fetishes covered here. :classic_biggrin:

Urine would actually be rather apropos for werewolves if they're even half as influenced by the beast side as they claim to be. As well as mods like Beastess since scent marking is a very common animal practice. Some animal species even mark their mates that way.

So... I have a mod that allows me to take control of other characters. That same mod, or at least an addon to it, allows me to take control of creatures too. Unfortunately that control is HIGHLY limited; controlling a wolf the only way to attack is by allowing the ai to take over for a second. It can work but... meh. I also can't get a reliable first person from the creature, which I would love. I use one of those old immersive first person mods that places the camera at the head node, with some offset.

Too much of a hassle, its annoying. So what do I want?

I would love to have a mod that allowed me to control a creature, and have a good first person view from that creature. Where I can tell it to attack people to utilize Defeat on anyone, including other creatures. As a dream mod, it would include dragons, wolves, bears, giants, mammoths, trolls, you name it! I can get pretty close to this already, but... not close enough imo. Heck even better would be if I could play through the entire story, do quests etc as that creature.

On 2/5/2019 at 2:53 AM, Pork Type said:

A pube grooming mod. Not really a big deal if working with equippable 3D pubes, but I'm talking about the "body options" type applique-style pubes. I realize how out of the question this is, making alterations to femalebody_1.dds while it's a loaded asset. But wouldn't it be cool?

>visit the aesthetician

>slap on some shaving cream, shaving animation ensues

>NEW BUSH!

This isn't worlds away from that.