What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Well, if we're only talking about adult mods, there's a few I'd like to see. Not sure if I'd call them my "dream" mods, but they'd be nice features.

A mod similar to SoS - Grower but for SAM

A mod that adds an anus with collision (again, compatible with SAM)

Or a new SAM-like body mod that has both of these

A voice mod that plays the appropriate lines for males in the "victim" role of an "aggressive" sexlab animation, even if its just for the Dragonborn.

Since it's LoversLab I'll stick to the nature of the mods here.  Most of the things I like are already available here (thank you to all the authors).  While this applies to all TES, Fallout, and Starfield games that can be modded, I'll describe it in Skyrim terms with a female character.

My ideal sexual mod:

Skimpy outfits, that support body morphs.

Hookups, relationships, marriage with anything you can have sex with.  Sex includes Men, women, automatons, beasts.

Pregnancy:  You can have your same species, item, or another species.  Different types of pregnancies carry different buff/debuff combinations.  Empty womb penalized in some cases, rewarded in others.  Player has to figure it out.  Perhaps some randomization.  Pregnancy related items that speed/slow pregnancies, increase/decrease fertility, termination of pregnancy.  Pregnancy related quests.  You can give birth to small items (human newborn size or smaller) under the right circumstances.

STDs (optional).  Prostitution, and hook ups have higher risk of STD.  Relationships have lower risk.  Animals can also give you diseases, specific to the animal.  You need a cure specific to the disease to get rid of it.  There are also items that increase or decrease your risk of catching or spreading an STD.  Evil NPCs may offer quests to give STDs to their enemies.

Drug addiction:  Guzzling all those potions/chems/drugs buffs has a cost.

Potential drugging.  Any drug that affects reproduction, sex, or addiction can be forced upon you in some circumstances.

Prostitution:  Trade sex for coin, equipment, training, or other benefits.  Some trainers will only accept sex as payment.

Next Level Prostitution:  Like prostitution, but you have to get pregnant & carry to term. Bigger rewards.  May be required by some quests and require specific pregnancies.  Like Fertile Breeder, but expanded.

Mutation:  Toggle visible/invisible they can change your character, in ways that may be beneficial, detrimental, or both.  There may be quests to get/remove them.  They may also be obtained through sexual activity, bestial pregnancy, or birthing items.

Essentially a bunch of mods from here that I already like, rolled into one.

How about, a Paradise Halls patch for Kidnapped Redux, where you can hire people to kidnap others for you? Or be hired to kidnap for them?

Or, like how animations have specific tags so Sexlab knows when something is forced or consensual, male or female, how about a similar system with voices where non consensual, consensual, straight, gay, will have tags for audio so specific sounds or phrases only play with an animation of the corresponding tag? You'll get "no please" from your victims, specific comments for the gender of the actors, or even, if you're into it, specific audio for bestiality.

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't call it a dream mod, but recently I had an idea for a harem questline for female PC's.

It could start with a simple quest, during which the PC gets captured and wakes up in a cell, after which she is told that she is now a part of the harem of the town's lord. At the beginning her status would be the lowest (plaything for the lord's guests, having sex with creatures for entertainment, mistreated by the other girls, getting beatings and low quality food, etc.), and there would be 4-5 other girls.

The objective would be to increase your status and decrease the status of the other girls. The first part could be achieved by having sex with the lord and doing other tasks, and increasing the status would result in less punishment, better food and clothes, no forced sex with creatures, etc. Lowering the status of the other girls could be by reporting them having sex with a guard (or blackmailing them to get their help), planting poison or stolen items on them and accusing them of rebellion, or the player could rid of them through "accidents" (possible scenarios would be by causing something to fall on them or getting poison from a servant by having sex with them without getting seen by the other girls). By the end, the player could somehow even get rid of the lord (like buying the loyalty of the guards and servants through sex or by other means) and even become the new ruler of the town.

Or basically I just want more quest mods with good dialogue (I know there are quite a lot, but not all are to my tastes or some keep constantly crashing and I can't play them).

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly i'm pretty happy with the mods on this forum, i think there's only one thing i would want.

A devious device addon which periodically adds some tie-in events. Such as describes how your PC is dealing with the devious devices. Initially you would have a strong desire to remove those restraints and feel rewarded if you got them off. However if you got stuck with restraints on for too long you get used to the feeling. Maybe your PC eventually succumb to the devices and don't mind them as much after longer periods of time. In fact you may have trouble removing devices and instead put them back on again. Sort of like a craving.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:32 PM, nebellious said:

Essentially. a spiritual successor to Get Stripped!
The idea is that the player has a chance of getting stripped of their clothes, and reacting to it with embarrassment..

Ideally it would take some time before they can put clothes back on, and would try to chase the clothing thief while covering themselves.

[snip]

Basically, there aren't nearly enough soft core mods available

I know this suggestion is old but I stand by it. the old creator said people could take the idea and run with it, too.

Believe me, if I knew the first thing about modding I'd be making it myself, but aside from going cross-eyed while looking at the Creation Kit stuff, I also have the issue of "Where's the fun when you know what happens, when?" ?

• 2 weeks later...

If we talk overall - skillchecks. Imagine if Skyrim was an actual RPG? Not going to happen, since its basicly "lets redo an entire game". Then again, Endreal is a thing, so who knows.

If we talk more of LL specific - that'd be some amalgamation between Amourous Adventures and BakaFactory dialogue mod. Take immaculate stability and voice work of the first, then combine it with stat driven immersion of the second.

Also a spcial mention - A staff mod, that actually makes staff a conduit for other spells, amplifying them. Skyrim is 10 years old, and staffs still SUCK. Best staff mod i found is battlemage. And its not even actually a staff mod.