What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

A transgender mod. By taking a specific kind of potion over a course of time will turn males female and female male. Idk why but that seems hot to me.

Capture male slaves and force them to become female? Forced feminization!

Someone may have already said that. If so I am agreeing.

Also a transfiguration school of magic. What could be more demoralizing to a bandit or forsworn leader than being turned into a woman? Then she runs and hides! I think that would be devastating to a man IMO

You have a follower and you can turn them into a werewolf or dragon to fight with you kinda like maleficent can do with her servant.

Would also like to see variations of giants with different armor and clubs. Maybe even armored mammoths. Think of the elephants from Lord of the rings. Like a berserker Giant class add-on

On 12/19/2017 at 5:40 AM, Shadowhawk827 said:

Easy....  One that recreates ALL of Tamriel in the same level of detail as the Bruma mod.  Years of adventuring at that point and who cares if Bethesda gets off their arse and makes TES6.

They tried it was TESO. In my opinion a flop. I followed team Umbra for a long time but the idea of a MMO RPG TES is just bad. I quit following it a few years ago. I'm not sure if it even got launched. Im going to go look right now.

Non-Lewd based: A more responsive combat. Smoother response, not necessarily realistics as I tend to prefer 'gamey' play than realism.
Most of the combat mods bring tons of debuffs, but the combat continues slow, and the input delay + lack of variety of attacks is still there... :<

Lewd: Male body replacer for a more androgynous look.
I was out from here for some time, maybe a gracious soul made it in the mean time?

Also, I had no success converting armors to my 'Petite CNHF'. So that too.

For not sexual: A system where enemies will compare levels of the player and themselves and choose whether or not to fight based on those levels.

For sexual (and there's a few): A small quest mod about the player being hypnotized, forced to act out and do sexual things, and then later have the ability to make hypno-slaves out of people. A clowngirl clothing, makeup, and maybe quest mod (like polka dot dresses, clown noses and makeup, etc) and the quest I guess would be the Dragonborn dressing up as a clowngirl for a little show that she acts in, radiant quest so it happens a lot, and maybe a few different variations of it? Like maybe one show is "pin the tail on the donkey" where they shove a buttplug with tail in the PC or another one where the Dragonborn (not in clown outfit) from the audience (whose in on it) and proceeds to be turned into a clowngirl. Each show would bring a range of 1-1000 gold based on how well the audience reacts (starting out, it'd be low, like 50) money is lowered based on if you comply with the orders while on stage.

Just you know, fetish mods.

A quest mod revolving around a school which only for adult females(anyone over 21 in my mind ) to teach them to please men and be submissive. It could exist in slaverun reloaded mods universe or something similar.

There could be a tax system only for women, failing to comply would first end you up in the school. On second offense you would be enslaved and start slaverun quests.

Teachers would be free whores, ex slaves who earned their freedom and current slaves who got experience. Headmaster would be a slaver himself. There could be 4 different play styles. Male player can be a guard in the school "help" students to learn, hunt defiant students etc. Female submissive player could graduate and continue paying tax normally and stay as a free woman. Defiant characters could either burn down the school and join a bandit like faction and be an enemy to all cities, or they could get caught and sent to enslaved and start slaverun questline. If you graduate as a submissive female you get the chance to be a teacher in the school.

there's a guy in whiterun who has a shop next to Aradia, Belethor mentions that he would sell his own sister for money if anyone would buy her (think that's his name). Surprised no one created a mod like that where you can go in and buy his sister

surprised no one as far as I know created a mod with the greybeards for females, I mean they must get lonely and haven't been with a female in a long time. Or could make a mod with them where they teach the female dragonborn submission and the voice

Well, there's a variety of mods that make Skyrim feel as a really unpleasant place to live for a woman, and they are awesome, don't take me wrong, but it gets... tiring. And... women are from the technical viewpoint just as strong as males in Skyrim... so what I would like to see is the opposite: a mod (or mods) that would remake Skyrim into a place where men are property of women, considered not too bright things good for only one thing (and hint: it's not fighting - they lack finesse for that!) and should be left at home where they can't break stuff, and if they don't, it's their fault if they are to suffer the consequences.

Of course, for full immersion that would mean some characters would have to be replaced with female equivalent.... still, I can dream.

My dream mod wouldn't just be one unfortunately, but if I had to choose I'd have to go with a mod that added furotraps to skyrim from oblivion aswell as chainbeasts from oblivion, and included a true parasite armor that starts small but eventually takes over the player controlling actions and torturing them before taking them to oblivion.  The cu'de'grace of this mod would of course be the various bad ends that could happen for example get estrus'd while picking flowers too many times get pulled into the ground and rooted and used to fuel the plants, go through dwemer ruins and trigger the wrong thing and wake up being turned into a dwemer sex toy, and of course get incaped by the wrong giant/troll and wake up being worn as armor.  This was just a few ideas heck if I knew scripting well I'd try my hand at furotraps and chainbeasts (cant even start the ck without it crashing).

6 hours ago, Nyalvalli said:

Well, there's a variety of mods that make Skyrim feel as a really unpleasant place to live for a woman, and they are awesome, don't take me wrong, but it gets... tiring. And... women are from the technical viewpoint just as strong as males in Skyrim... so what I would like to see is the opposite: a mod (or mods) that would remake Skyrim into a place where men are property of women, considered not too bright things good for only one thing (and hint: it's not fighting - they lack finesse for that!) and should be left at home where they can't break stuff, and if they don't, it's their fault if they are to suffer the consequences.

Of course, for full immersion that would mean some characters would have to be replaced with female equivalent.... still, I can dream.

THISSS! 

all I keep hearing now is:

It's hard being a woman in Skyrim, I know. Just stay strong and men may come to respect you, even fear you.

Riding men like ponies <3

Male chastity belts and humiliation.

Let's make that happen!

Edit: forced feminization and castration for repeat rape offenders.

Make them dress up like whores and make mama some money. <3

• 4 weeks later...

a very complex ai that takes over a npc to whom the play submits. a random generator creates a chain of events that will happen to you as a slave. the ai will keep you at his house and you'll have to please him and behave. then, he will leash you and walk you over to the house of a business partner to whom your master owes a great depth and you are his payment. your master will make you play and do things in bondage. the mod basicly takes away all of the choices for the player so you can sit back and relax. do some dialoging and playing around while not having to think about what you'll do next. the ai will take you through all kinds of fantasy senarios.

I've always dreamed of an overhaul that turns Skyrim into what is essentially the Sims but with Skyrim controls.  A huge part of that (and the mod I would want most out of that overhaul) would be an NPC overhaul that makes them act and speak more dynamically.  I want dynamic conversations that aren't just about quests and lore.  Sometimes I just want to know how an NPC's day has been and what they have been up to in the past week.  I would also want them to do things based on needs like hunger, energy, and boredom rather than just do the same thing everyday based on a static path script.

Next to that, I'd like a mod that allows your child to grow up and become a companion with stats and appearances that are dependent on how you raise them.

An actual rip of the Vault Suit from Fallout 4, textured with the Proto Vault Suit mod.

Basically exactly this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2187/

but for Skyrim, and deffffinitely with bodyslide. 

Oh yeah, and more mods for futanari that involve bulges for your set, possibly with one that changes shape during arousal. So if I'm running around in said vault suit? Fat package wiggling all about as I make my way about Skyrim.

11 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

An actual rip of the Vault Suit from Fallout 4, textured with the Proto Vault Suit mod. [...]

Robton has a port/replica of the FO4 Vault Suit with some extra bits and pieces of armor and the Proto Vault Suit retexture included available as the "Vault Dweller Mashup 2k16". You can find it in the repository. It's TMBE only, though, so no Bodyslide.

A mod that took the best of seven(ty) other mods, combined them into one mod that actually worked and worked well.

It prolly would need a couple of masters (AKA "sexlab" and zaz) but other than that, it would stand on its own.

Less lore, more gor (it rhymed, don't kill me)

An all-powerful weapon (like my "test vorpal sword")

Better clothes (Jeans, mostly)

And houses that all had more room (think, "dragonsreach")

I hate mods that have cramped teeny spaces to walk in, and clutter player can bump into, so NPC's can say their freaking line

"What are you doing THAT for?"

Oh and shut up forcegreets forever. No I don't have a septim, I don't care about your farm or your horses, and you're the 50th guard telling me about "dawnguard"

Um, so nothing, special...