What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

On 2/13/2020 at 9:36 PM, griffinpyros said:

Something I think would be really nice, something that's been frustrating me for a while. There is no Follower Leveling Perks mod. You get Lydia, and she just has whatever abilities and perks that she starts with till the end of the game, given a replacer mod for her doesn't add stuff, or adding magic to her via AFT or EFF. I use EFF to give her Restoration magic, stuff from Apocalypse Magic, to kinda craft her into a Paladin. Problem is, she doesn't gain perks to support that class I'm trying to create for her. I also use Ordinator, for much better perks ingame, many of which would really help craft her into an amazing Paladin type of character. The same would go for Cosnach, I'd try to turn him into a really tough Tank, but aside from just enchanting a bunch of armour, weapons and accessories and feeding him alteration magic, there isn't much that can be done.

Ultimately, I have no idea what kind of work would go into this, but it would be nice to have an option to select a path of perks that they get as they level up with you. Once they accept being your follower, maybe throw up a plash screen where you can pick perks and it puts it into a list. I'm not sure how it would function, but it would go a long way towards making Skyrim an RPG like it claims to be.

There is another mod that does something similar, called Followers Share Knowledge, where, if you have a vanilla follower in your party, you gain a perk from them while in your party. This can be good, if you are the same kind of character as them, but if you're a real mage, sporting all clothe and not using melee weapons, then having Lydia as your tank and getting a heavy armour or one hand sword buff doesn't help in any real way.

I tried scouring Nexus for a mod that would do what I posted, but wasn't able to find anything. It could just be that it's labeled in a way that using specific key words doesn't bring it up, I've had that happen a couple times before. If anyone knows where this type of mod could be found, I'd love to have it, and if it doesn't exist, I hope someone finds a way to chisel it together.

This is because perks cannot be added to NPCs dynamically, they are forever stuck with only the perks their ActorBase has in Creation Kit.

Most of these exist in some form, but not very fleshed out:

• Rather than the Sexlab "drop and animate" approach to scenes, you'd be transported temporarily to a context appropriate and fully immersive setting, with animations that incorporate the whole setting. E.g., a bedroom for consensual scenes that start indoors; a cave for consensual or non-consensual scenes that start outdoors; etc. I would trade having 750 contortionist animations in the street for five simple ones in the right settings.
  • Dialogue driven "combat" alternatives: many stages, skill checks, taking cues from posture/expression as they change due to mood and personality, etc.
  • Sex minigames. Truth/dare, strip games, etc. (like Thief). A few mods have little ones here and there, but nothing elaborate and/or an option in regular gameplay (e.g., building relationships).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92589/?tab=description
With Sexlab integration.

Then, why yes, I would fly around as a dragon raping and pillaging.
I would probably actually end up getting one of the slavery mods that allows the PC to be a slaver, and build up a harem.

I would also use the untamed mod, and make it so beasts I sexed up became part of my pack, and I would dominate the other dragons. I would conquer Skyrim with an army of dragons! >.> (I can do that, except for the being a dragon myself part, with Untamed already I know.)

Be able to build and run a tailor shop. NPCs come in and I make and put different clothes on them and then they pay me. Like playing dress up but advanced.

On 6/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, regretably said:

Most of these exist in some form, but not very fleshed out:

• Rather than the Sexlab "drop and animate" approach to scenes, you'd be transported temporarily to a context appropriate and fully immersive setting, with animations that incorporate the whole setting. E.g., a bedroom for consensual scenes that start indoors; a cave for consensual or non-consensual scenes that start outdoors; etc. I would trade having 750 contortionist animations in the street for five simple ones in the right settings.
  • Dialogue driven "combat" alternatives: many stages, skill checks, taking cues from posture/expression as they change due to mood and personality, etc.
  • Sex minigames. Truth/dare, strip games, etc. (like Thief). A few mods have little ones here and there, but nothing elaborate and/or an option in regular gameplay (e.g., building relationships).

Pussy gape mode would be fantastic!!!!

Ok, I have a simple one (hopefully I didn't post this before). In one or two discreet locations there is a slaver mercenary, you can hire him to kidnap practically any npc you target in game (with prices varying depending on the target/difficulty), and then he contacts you when your slave is ready to be picked up. Maybe you can tell him to deliver them to your house too. It could work in conjunction with basic slave mods like PAH, and you can order them around as you would if you had captured them yourself.

On 8/10/2012 at 8:56 AM, caperpp said:

A mermaid.. that is all

I'd make them hang around beaches, looking adorable, etc, and when you get close they crawl at your screeching and attacking you.

This may not be of the adult category; but the ability to pick up any item and move it with character's hands (not the telekinesis bs from Oblivion)
What amazes me is it hasn't been done yet, and I figure it would be easy. (We already have sex mods with tactile vagina ?) 

7 hours ago, xXDeliteXx said:

This may not be of the adult category; but the ability to pick up any item and move it with character's hands (not the telekinesis bs from Oblivion)
What amazes me is it hasn't been done yet, and I figure it would be easy. (We already have sex mods with tactile vagina ?) 

I am not at all surprised nobody made this yet.

With the sex stuff it's all pre-made sex animations, so you know pretty exactly how the two meshes are positioned to each other... not to mention that the shape of the two meshes is quite well known too. There's not all that much difference between different vaginas and different penises, at least not for the purpose of collisions.

But the shapes and sizes of the stuff you can pick up in the game is drastically different. Then there's also the distance, relative position to the character and orientation of the object to consider. You can't just "glue" the hands to the sides of a pot for example, because the player might turn it up-side down which would make the hands look like rubberbands or somesuch.

Frankly I don't think such a complex system is something that can be hacked into Skyrim and would require an engine that was built with this mechanic from the ground up.

7 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I am not at all surprised nobody made this yet.

With the sex stuff it's all pre-made sex animations, so you know pretty exactly how the two meshes are positioned to each other... not to mention that the shape of the two meshes is quite well known too. There's not all that much difference between different vaginas and different penises, at least not for the purpose of collisions.

But the shapes and sizes of the stuff you can pick up in the game is drastically different. Then there's also the distance, relative position to the character and orientation of the object to consider. You can't just "glue" the hands to the sides of a pot for example, because the player might turn it up-side down which would make the hands look like rubberbands or somesuch.

Frankly I don't think such a complex system is something that can be hacked into Skyrim and would require an engine that was built with this mechanic from the ground up.

Lol it sounds magical they way you put it. Magical in like a golden section/godly kind of way.
However, with Havok physics built into the game, I highly doubt it would need a whole 'nother engine.
Im sure SKSE could do it perfectly fine.
People used to say a prone mod in Fallout 4 was "impossible" and then someone makes one.
You gotta remember, technology is humanity's creation, and we can do just about anything with it (given the right tools that is)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, ZeatGuy said:

If someone every made a goblin girl mod I'd go hard on it, love me some thicc goblin butt. Other then that, maybe a prostitution mod.

Edit: I didn't even try looking up a goblin girl before but i am happy to say there is one out there. Sorry everyone looks like I get my dream mod, maybe i should look for the prostition one now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83970/

Check out also:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly the breast implant INVB Bodymorphs mod from Fallout is my DREAM mod. Its more lore-friendly in the Fallout universe, but if someone ported it to SSE and integrated it with Devious Cursed Loot or Egg Factory so that it was spread throughout the world and the implants auto equipped as part of a scripted event I'd be in HEAVEN.

I'm just really into breast expansion and implants are my favorite version of that kink.

This was the mod that made me really crack open and learn the Creation Kit so I could spread the implants via leveled list and add custom dialogue and legendary item keyphrases, but editing mods in Skyrim is a lot more intimidating.

• 2 months later...