You should complexify your quest a little... like for example using a komotor machine to unlock some doors for progress to the next zone, etc...

This was not the scope of the mod for now, but perhaps later if I'm in the mood to work on it again : )

Anyway if you both want some little animations, like to activate some things...
Contact me, we can make some "deal"... ^^

That was quite a lot of fighting for the reward :D … especially cause I started at lvl1.
Still, animations are fine and refreshing, and you did a lot of custom work on the house.

One thing I'd like - a direct navpoint on map for the entrance once it's unlocked.
And more machinessssss.....

(I wonder how many dealt with the boss with console-fu, like I had to)

You should complexify your quest a little... like for example using a komotor machine to unlock some doors for progress to the next zone, etc...

This was not the scope of the mod for now, but perhaps later if I'm in the mood to work on it again : )

Anyway if you both want some little animations, like to activate some things...
Contact me, we can make some "deal"... ^^

Of course, it would be my pleasure to extend our collaboration^^

The colossus is just the last boss of the mod, it's quite easy to find (just follow the corridor^^).

As for the dwarven spheres I wanted it to make some sense instead of putting all the sex resources I could in it. Perhaps later if I find a good justification, but until then you can probably use defeat to trigger them.

If anyone is looking to spice up the enemies in this mod (and other mods like this), I'd say to try out the Forgotten Wenches and Judgement Wenches mods, as well as Immersive Creatures (with sexlab immersive creatures addon of course).  The mod obviously uses level list well because I often saw Immersive Creatures dwemer creations instead of spiders, and there were at least two sections that turned into massive warzones with high concentrations of enemies spawning several dangerous wenches.

(Just be aware that I find Judgement Wenches to be very heavy if you run a lot of scripted mods, it caused a lot of stack dumps for me until I went at it with a chainsaw in TES5Edit and removed a bunch of the spell effects and extra spawning mechanics from the wenches)

I kind of liked that the quest was more an immersive experience with sexual content as a reward, it didn't feel as forced as it could have been.  Having doors locked by sex machines does sound hilarious however, would love to see that in another mod.

If anyone is looking to spice up the enemies in this mod (and other mods like this), I'd say to try out the Forgotten Wenches and Judgement Wenches mods, as well as Immersive Creatures (with sexlab immersive creatures addon of course).  The mod obviously uses level list well because I often saw Immersive Creatures dwemer creations instead of spiders, and there were at least two sections that turned into massive warzones with high concentrations of enemies spawning several dangerous wenches.

(Just be aware that I find Judgement Wenches to be very heavy if you run a lot of scripted mods, it caused a lot of stack dumps for me until I went at it with a chainsaw in TES5Edit and removed a bunch of the spell effects and extra spawning mechanics from the wenches)

I kind of liked that the quest was more an immersive experience with sexual content as a reward, it didn't feel as forced as it could have been.  Having doors locked by sex machines does sound hilarious however, would love to see that in another mod.

To keep it simple how about a door that is locked until a sex machine is used X (MCM setting?) number of times and then unlocks access to another room with another sex machine. Each time the author adds a new sex machine it could be placed in another "locked" room in a chain of locked rooms.

As it seems to agree to extend our collaboration, I am ok to make small animations of about 60 frames to activate mechanisms,

consider that these are "vestiges" these things do not need a crazy complexity..

I give him here publicly permission to use Enduro, to extend the mod, but I wish the machine was more difficult to access.

And in several small quests to unlock the "stages of the machine".

Like kill some boss to retrieve elements or "machines program cards".

Of course if he wants to, this is his mod ..

Finally got to this. I had no quest marker for the first part of the ruins after talking to Julie (? Can't remember already....)

Went to the closest undiscovered location which was the troll ruins I think? Same name as what I was looking for but just west of the camp.

From there I wandered over to a cave that is in from another mod, but I hadn't played yet so didn't know it was there. She followed me in there and everything was ok. I figured out in a couple minutes that wasn't right and left and went back the other way and found the ruins I was supposed to be at.

As soon as the load screen was done for entering the ruins, she turned around and went right back out the door.

I made it through the first part to the glacier, and she ported back to me and stayed with me the rest of the journey.

That was the only two issues I had. No quest marker for the ruins, and she left me in the first portion. Well that and she really hopes that damn bridge won't fall down. She kept repeating that from the time we got in that building to the time we hit the boss battle.

Everything else worked just fine and I'm thinking all the triggers worked correctly. I got stopped a few times for dialog so she wasn't stuck or anything, just every two minutes or so she'd say it again.

May have something to do with RDO and her limited dialog at this point? I'm not sure, but it didn't break anything, just got annoying haha.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and hope you continue to add to it. Well done!

Wish I could check this mod out, but can't teleport to cities in day time with this mod it seems, reliably crashes ~5-10 seconds after waiting until morning in morthal and instantly on COC. Removing just SBT from my LO fixes it.

Not sure what that's about. I think I have all the requirements, ran bodyslide/fnis, crash short time after morning in a cell smells like NPC loading through doors causes it. Maybe I'll try a minimal mod load later...

ok tried the mod out (version 1.04)

overall a very nice short quest mod (and yes it will stay in long term load order).

like the fact that it is about sex, and that different choice = different things happening

well written and designed overall,

really like the way it shows off Komotor's machine animations (yeah I had a problem at first due to operator stupidity: I accidently deleted the

wrong file when updating Komotor's animations - facepalm).

like the flow thru the ruins (enter one part, exit to Skyrim, then have to enter next part)

makes a nice player home, and it can support 4 followers easily (more if they sleep in shifts) might be more but I only saw the 2 single beds and 2 double beds.

nicely designed and placed items without a ton of clutter (its a ruin after all)

placement of start (Julia's Location) I think is a good choice (so that you should have made a couple of levels by the time you start)

edit

you can reach her without clearing Darklight Tower, but it would be easier to clear the tower

end edit

the only small problems I had with the mod (most if not all have probably been mentioned already)

Julia would run in front during some fights (about 40% of the time and right into my swing) and I get a bounty for hitting her

End Boss was kinda weak for me (LVL 58, with Andromeda as a follower)

Journal from original ruins in at least 2 spots

Puzzle valve does not work correctly

Enemies would be a bit limited on vanilla (I have Judgement Wenches, Immersive Creatures, and SOTGenesis which spiced things up nicely)

clipping issue - every time I exited by lift (after finishing the mod) I would appear waist deep in the floor of the lift out (I could walk out and follower would eventually walk out as well)

it was a blast to play thru, including having Andromeda (due to Devious Followers Beta) constantly hitting me for cash, getting deviced (thanks Cursed Loot :)) which let Andromeda make

me run to town to get out of what she put me in (couldn't  fight wearing straightjacket), then going back and getting thru then end and having Andromeda enslave me while I slept (lol)

because I forgot to make sure she was paid. (silly Breton had the cash .... just forgot to give her some before sleeping).

Thanks for the feedback. Are you sure you replaced the esp with the 1.04 one? Normally I've removed her Crime faction so you shouldn't have a bounty when you hit her. Same thing about the marker problem for the first objective mentionned earlier, this should be ok since the last update (but it could be messed up if you updated without reverting to the previous save, this shouldn't lead to other major problem though).

Mine says 1.04 on the zip and modified 9-3 inside the zip. I've had it in the game a couple weeks and just finally got to play it through, so not sure if it is the absolute latest version. It is the only install I've made of it though, so there was no updating done.