This mod is great its always in my load order , the machine's at the end are just an added bonus ,I enjoy the journey to the room and can see so much more potential that can be added . I have Dragonborn museum mod installed as well which blends in perfectly giving you a reason to venture up there in the 1st place also the connection to Bruma. I would change out the machine's to something else there are plenty of options .

Just my thoughts hope you don't give up with this great mod.

Thank you for the work you put in and sharing.

@aravis7

I can echo the sentiment that this mod is way too enjoyable to just die now because Kom decided to pull out. There are a lot of animators for Skyrim (although admittedly not many on the same level Kom was), so I hope that in the long run, you can find a suitable replacement and breath new life into this mod. :smile:

44 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

@aravis7

I can echo the sentiment that this mod is way too enjoyable to just die now because Kom decided to pull out. There are a lot of animators for Skyrim (although admittedly not many on the same level Kom was), so I hope that in the long run, you can find a suitable replacement and breath new life into this mod. :smile:

We can always add animations to this modification. Anyway, you can still get these animations just need to be found.

13 hours ago, chubjub said:

This mod is great its always in my load order , the machine's at the end are just an added bonus ,I enjoy the journey to the room and can see so much more potential that can be added . I have Dragonborn museum mod installed as well which blends in perfectly giving you a reason to venture up there in the 1st place also the connection to Bruma. I would change out the machine's to something else there are plenty of options .

Just my thoughts hope you don't give up with this great mod.

Thank you for the work you put in and sharing.

Actually I had plans to expand it, but it relied mostly on enduro animation from komotor pack. It will be hard to find a suitable replacement, except if another animator creates it on purpose.

Thanks for the kind words anyway.

photo0006-562b15f.jpg
photo0006-562b165.jpg

2 hours ago, aravis7 said:

Actually I had plans to expand it, but it relied mostly on enduro animation from komotor pack. It will be hard to find a suitable replacement, except if another animator creates it on purpose.

Reveal hidden contents

photo0006-562b15f.jpg
photo0006-562b165.jpg

In fact, why do not you use them? And so he also cut off from this, I do not think he will be making a problem with this title.

6 hours ago, aravis7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

photo0006-562b15f.jpg
photo0006-562b165.jpg

Have you tried to contact the author he may allow the use of the enduro animation to be packaged with your mod ? .

3 hours ago, chubjub said:

Have you tried to contact the author he may allow the use of the enduro animation to be packaged with your mod ? .

Komotor is legit crazy, don't expect any fruitful discussion with that person.

Shame it had to be deleted, such a nice adventure for any dwemertech fan - glad I downloaded it in time, along with the animations pack!

Lets not start  childish name calling . I don't know the reason why the animation's where removed that's the author of the animation's right to do so if he/she wishes to do so, I wanted to offer suggestions about this mod and the fact its not just about the animations , I find the dungeon layout and the little story a great addition to the game and it would be a big loss to stop development if there was another way .

After indirect contact with komotor he authorized me to pack the required animations for my mod, I'll try to do it in the coming days (never made an SLAL pack before, wish me luck). Please don't bring useless bashing here, this mod would never have existed without komotor's work in the first place.

Just now, aravis7 said:

After indirect contact with komotor he authorized me to pack the required animations for my mod, I'll try to do it in the coming days (never made an SLAL pack before, wish me luck). Please don't bring useless bashing here, this mod would never have existed without komotor's work in the first place.

I wish you luck and thank you to you and komotor for your hardwork.

Yeah, what I`ve seen of Komotors' outlook/attitude on his modding from the few posts of his I`ve read is...interesting. But to each his own. He does great animations, and it sucks he left Skyrim. Although, the way he left(giving everyone the finger)...so classy. Truly a joy to be around, I`m sure.              Komotor, if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Honestly. May you squeeze every last cent you can get out of your fans. ?                                                                                                                      Now, as to this mod, I like it. The 2 machines at the end were a bit buggy, as well as Julia(?). But it worked, which is the main thing. Looking forward to the expansions. Thanks for this. And thank you too, Komotor, you crazy foreign bastard( <==not an insult, but a term of endearment, like when an Aussie calls someone a cunt)

13 hours ago, aravis7 said:

Wish you the best with this.  Its a really good mod full of promise.  You were doing a great job of creating an actual story.  Hope you get it all worked out.

19 hours ago, aravis7 said:

If I may be so bold to ask, what do you mean with "indirect contact"? :puzzled:

Also, don't worry, you don't need luck for the SLAL pack. Making one is rather straightforward if you have an established base you can work from. ?

2 hours ago, aravis7 said:

Can someone tell me if this works WITHOUT original komotor pack installed? (don't forget to run FNIS and activate the animations in SLAL MCM).

SBT_standalone_temporary.7z 160.64 MB · 2 downloads

@Twycross448: Apparently his account is not active anymore here.

It works well only, this vertical machine is not synchronized or my settings are mixing there. I do not even know why but I had to remove the animation otherwise the game did not want to start but it must be the fault of my list of mods. ^^

9 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

How do you start this mod? I've been looking all over for Julia? I've tried accessing the location shown in the screenshot with no luck...would love some guidance so I can give this mod a shot

Or use command: player.moveto xx00198b

xx is the ID number of your list of modes

aa.png

I have a couple of problems with my personal conversion of 1.06 for SSE, but I am not sure if it is the mod or I made a mistake in converting it. Or maybe it conflicts with Komotors animation pack for SSE I have installed as well. Or it may be that something entirely else is causing my problems... ^_^" I will need some time to dig through it all. In a 700+ mod environment, troubleshooting problems can be ... tedious. ?