Very enjoyable.  I would suggest that you make Fuz Ro Doh a required mod.  It makes the unspoken dialogue go a lot smoother.  I tried it both ways and much prefer Fux Ro Doh  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

I played the mod multiple times and kept encountering these same problems:

1.  Julia is not a good follower.  Once the battle is done occasionally she will rejoin me.  However, most of the time I have to go back and fetch her.  Also, she has trouble getting through some doorways.  I have to walk up to her and then slowly back up through the door gradually leading her into the next room.

2.  During the sex scene between Julia and the PC they always wore their SFW clothes.  Shouldn't they be naked?  Is there an option somewhere that I missed?

3.  When Julia rides the sex machine the animations starts, the sex machine disappears, Julia walks up to the wall side of the disappeared machine, strips, bends over and disappears.  The animation appears to be running but there are no visuals.  After a while the sex machine reappears, but no Julia.  Julia reappears a minute or so later.

I have a very light load order and can not figure out what the problems are.  Any help would be appreciated.

With the bugs worked out this will be a great mod.

2.  During the sex scene between Julia and the PC they always wore their SFW clothes.  Shouldn't they be naked?  Is there an option somewhere that I missed?

3.  When Julia rides the sex machine the animations starts, the sex machine disappears, Julia walks up to the wall side of the disappeared machine, strips, bends over and disappears.  The animation appears to be running but there are no visuals.  After a while the sex machine reappears, but no Julia.  Julia reappears a minute or so later.

2 - I think this is just a regular Sexlab scene and should use your default strip settings.

3 - Do you have Kom's SLAL animation pack fulling installed and registered (as in can you trigger his animations with matchmaker)?  The static machines are supposed to disappear so the Sexlab animation can play where they normally are.

Tried it and in the first passageway dungeon found a journal belonging to the original dwemer ruin this ruin was copied from in one of the rooms that is out of place.

If you are sneaking Julia isn't and should be, she should also not be detecting you as you sneak.

Speaking of sneaking, staying in sneak mode and staying on that ledge you have to drop off of to get to the end you can shoot the colossus to death before he ever figures out where he is being shot from.

Those are the items I noticed that were a bit out of whack other than the massive amount of stuff Julia brought up in the single hour I slept. That might work better if Julia did all that after the first time you leave plus a day or so though it does serve a sense of instant gratification fairly well.

Overall very nice, the only major issue I had was the puzzle room is broken. The valve does not open all the gates the way it should, and instead it stopped the first gate from opening at all. I did notice that Julia doesn't jump of the ledge in the boss room, but I don't think any NPC jumps off ledges like that so it isn't really an error. There are some mesh clipping errors in the lower apartment, but when making things with dwemer architecture that's almost unavoidable.  Also as an FYI this will likely conflict with Legacy of the Dragonborn - Dragonborn Gallery, as that also creates a version of Rkund.

Nice job on this, looking at all the requirements I found several mods that have come out that I totally missed, thanks and nice work.

Also as an FYI this will likely conflict with Legacy of the Dragonborn - Dragonborn Gallery, as that also creates a version of Rkund.

Well, Shit...

Almost started a new run with Both of them.

Although my last info was that the Dragonborn Gallery is in Solitude?

We need more of these!

Simple & Straightforward, the surrounding area is very nicely detailed and well built.

A Variety of enemies, and that ending, yah. . . No Spoilers.

I'd very much suggest this to anyone looking for a Quick quest mod.

I Must applaud you're work, fantastic!

Though it took me long enough to find the camp. . .

Though I do have some problems. (It's only criticism)

• Marker Points at the beginning may be confusing to some.
  • Characters straight out of Alternate Life may find the enemies to be too hard to kill. (I Suggest using a levelling system, if already in use, turn the health/damage down, lore friendly people would rather not use God Mode)
  • Julia is rather annoying, I don't like the fact that if she runs infront of u and u hit her by accident, you get a bounty of 40.

Other than that, you did a fantastic job!

Also as an FYI this will likely conflict with Legacy of the Dragonborn - Dragonborn Gallery, as that also creates a version of Rkund.

Well, Shit...

Almost started a new run with Both of them.

Although my last info was that the Dragonborn Gallery is in Solitude?

He just means that Dragonborn Gallery has a mission in the same place where the entrance to this mod's dungeon is placed to find Rkund.  It's many hours deep into working on that mod's progression.

I don't think they necessarily conflict (other than immersion wise - cause two versions of Rkund), I use Legacy and have done that mod's Rkund excavation already, and had no issues with this mod.  The two mod's entrances are right next to each other but don't seem to conflict at a glance.  If there is a conflict, it would probably be pathing issues while working on finding the entrance to Rkund, but someone would have to try it out and see.

I am also having a few issues,

once inside the ruins, Julia turns around and exits, she wont come back

I got her to follow me using puppet master, but once we reached the end of the first level, and found a lift, it just puts me back in the puzzle room,

not sure If that means I somehow failed the puzzle or if its a bug.

If you can not use the lift, you have missed that.

very important: please add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in your C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini file, under [general]. Otherwise the quest won't progress normally, since it will require you to go beyond the game borders. If you have Mod Organizer, you also need to modify your Skyrim.ini in the profile directory.

Also have the issue that julia do not follow in the dungeon, but that does not prevent the progression and she will join you a little further anyway.

This was short, but very enjoyable quest. Thank you, Aravis. :)

I like the variety of Julia's dialog options you did for different gender and race of a player, so it was interesting to read the dialogs.

I also liked how you designed the Rkund City dungeon - epic sights, it kinda reminds me the Deep Roads from Dragon Age Inquisition.

And just for the record: there was no troubles during my playthrough, I didn't stuck anywhere. Nice work! :)

I am also having a few issues,

once inside the ruins, Julia turns around and exits, she wont come back

I got her to follow me using puppet master, but once we reached the end of the first level, and found a lift, it just puts me back in the puzzle room,

not sure If that means I somehow failed the puzzle or if its a bug.

If you can not use the lift, you have missed that.

very important: please add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in your C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini file, under [general]. Otherwise the quest won't progress normally, since it will require you to go beyond the game borders. If you have Mod Organizer, you also need to modify your Skyrim.ini in the profile directory.

Also have the issue that julia do not follow in the dungeon, but that does not prevent the progression and she will join you a little further anyway.

oh sorry, I thought I had done, it. I put that code, in the Skyrim ini and my profile one on Mod Organizer, will double check

thanks!

Just a thank-you feedback here.

Quest is indeed quite short, but still enjoyable. A bunch of tough opponents make the ride both longer and more enjoyable.

Special note on Julia character:  Shes more of a "twisted tourist" than conventional follower. Her unwillingness to fistfight a giant dwemer monstrosity just because it looked at PC the wrong way is quite refreshing, thats something unconventional for Skyrim mods, and very welcome indeed.

Additional bonus is - i had no technical issues with the quest, wich is an achievement in itself.

All in all - an awesome little story. Hope to see more of it)

I do not get it, the animation is just about to start then the caracter just teleports to the entrance and gets redressed. Anyone had the same issue?

I got that too.

Double-check the requirements, this mod doesn't include the animations for the machines, you need to download and install those separately.